The Hole is Calling

Story Info
The Hole Calls you to suck anonymous cocks.
1.7k words
4.43
14.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Hole is calling....

The Hole is calling for you to suck cock. To invite a stranger into your house for the purpose of sucking his cock. Calling for you to create a private gloryhole by placing a curtain over a doorway in your home with a hole cut into through which you will suck cock.

The Hole is calling....

You find yourself setting up the gloryhole once again even though you swore you would never do it again.

The Hole is calling...

The ritual of setting up for the strange anonymous man to come into your home was part of the deviancy. Eating a high potency medical edible laced with THC. Burning incense all through the house to heighten your olfactory senses. Placing an ad for a Gloryhole in the Gay Personals. Leaving the front door slightly open. Leaving porn playing loud on the tv. Sending your address and instructions to the stranger. Leaving a towel, wet wipes, trash can, and a fresh bottle of poppers for the stranger to use if they desire. Then the waiting...

The Hole is calling...

Oh the waiting!!! While you wait you have placed tight nipple clamps on both nipples. You sink down with your stretched asshole onto the anal plug as it takes the widest girth of the flair. While you fuck your ass with the oversized Triple Ripple anal plug you huff poppers like your life depends on it. You want to become a mindless goon spaced out on the magic vapors. The demon that lives in that brown bottle beckons you to become a wanton cock sucking slut!!!! A warm fuzzy feeling goes through you and it is like time slows down. The ambient light changes to a dark yellow and you can feel and hear your own heart beating!

The Hole is calling...

Your mind to drifts back to sinful memories of sucking many strange cocks at the Hole. You can hear the call of the Hole in your head. The Hole beckons and tempts you. It awakens your most deviant needs, your most lustful desires, your most carnal temptations.....

The Hole is calling...

You had been doing very well keeping those thoughts and desires at bay. However, you are only human. Arousal rips through your body like a searing hot knife, slicing into every fiber of your being. Abject wanton lust hurtles uncontrollably through your mind and settles in the deepest recesses of your core. The desire to suck cock and swallow cum is overwhelming and the heat seethes within you, convecting slowly and hypnotically in your soul. It is all you can do to keep the lust within at bay as your cock is hard with desire and is dripping pre-cum like a broken faucet.

The Hole is calling...

You have hidden cameras located throughout the house to capture your lust and depravity. Later, you can edit and combine all the different camera views into a hypno-gooner porno music video (PMV).

The Hole is calling...

You have a view of the driveway to capture the stranger's car pulling up and parking. You have a door view of the stranger as he comes up the walk. You have side angles from his side of the gloryhole and one from the back. You have a view on your side showing you as you suck cock at the gloryhole.

The Hole is calling...

All of of these slutty thoughts cause you to bear down on the anal plug invading your asshole. It is a Triple Ripple Plug. You experience intense sensations as each delicious section pops in and out. You inhale more poppers to open your hole. You look through the Hole knowing that in a short time a huge cock will be pushing through. You look through and see the orifice for the hidden camera on the other side.

The Hole is calling...

Your heart leaps as you hear a quick knock at your front door and it opens the rest of the way and the stranger has just entered your house. It is an awkward moment as the stranger's eyes adjust to the dim lighting of only the porn playing on the tv. The bass boom, boom, boom from the porno PMV slightly shakes the house. You hear the rustling of clothes and the unmistakable sound of a zipper going down.

The Hole is calling...

You take several deep huffs of poppers in preparation for the cock you are about to consume. A nice looking 7" cock, half hard, inserts itself into the Hole, sealing the Hole with the pelvis behind. You reach out a hand tentatively, the tips of your fingers feeling the heat and the weight as you touch another man's cock. As you gently clasp the warm cock you feel it getting harder and lust overtakes you like an animal. The uncut cock has it's tip slightly exposed revealing a small luminescent pearl of pre-cum.

Without thinking and in a practiced manner you take the cock into your mouth. Knowing what you are after, you suck and nurse at the cock as a baby to his mother's tit. You relax your throat and allow the cock to slide down so quick it is a few seconds before you start to gag. You feel your throat spasm around the cock.

Your mouth bobbs up and down on this huge cock, licking his balls, and making his shaft glisten with your spit. You become drunk on his cock, his powerful tool is now pounding your face, your own cock rock hard and dripping pre-cum with the anal plug firmly seated in your asshole.

You realize sucking cock is the most wonderful feeling in the world. The stranger grunts with obscene satisfaction and his moans blend with the moans coming from the porno on the tv. spluttering and gurgling as you adjust to the rough face-fuck you are receiving. You moan around the cock as it chokes you and your eyes tear-up. You pull back to look at the cock. It is dripping with white ropes of your saliva and his pre-cum. The fascination with this cock grows in your mind like a virus. You need to suck it, to rub it against your face, to swallow it. You need to make it yours, to consume it. The explicit idea of kneeling down in front of some stranger and allowing yourself to be used as a Fuck-Pig is very addictive.

You run your tongue under his cock, trying to make your mouth into a perfect cunt for him to fuck. He lets you suck on his cock for a few moments before he starts up a rhythm. The stranger reaches around both sides of the curtain you have hung and grabs your face with both hands. With both hands on your head, he starts face-fucking you slowly, using your mouth as a cunt hole strictly for his pleasure. You time your breathing so that when his cock goes all the way in, you don't gag.

The anonymous man steps up the pace. You love that about men, real men. They have to ram their cock in, pushing it deeper, further, faster, harder. He is thrusting, over and over again. He is skull-fucking you now, his calloused hands hard on your head, like he is trying to crack a coconut. He rams his cock in without a care or thought as to whether he is choking you or gagging you.

"Awk, Awk, Awk, Awk..." reverberates through the room as the cock fucks your mouth!

You are only getting in short breaths now, as he pulls out each time. With every other stroke you breathe in, and then out, but not by much. You am starting to get dizzy from asphyxia. You hang on and surrender your mouth to his urges, You are completely passive and submissive to him. This stranger you have invited into your home for the sole purpose of sucking his cock.

You are taking his cock into your hungry mouth like a milk starved baby. You can sense he close to his climax, and you suck hungrily as his cock pushes again and again into your throat, now with quicker, deeper thrusts. His huge cock is about to burst. The swelling and the tautness are very erotic. You sense his urgency as he hovers on the edge of the precipice caressing it with your tongue, tasting the drooling pre-cum, milking the base of his shaft, accepting each urgent penetration, expectant now of the coming release.

As his buttocks contract together in preparation of his building climax, you are conscious now of only one thing... that you are moments, perhaps seconds, away from having him cum in your mouth. He is rapturously fucking your throat, and you are about to receive his warm seed into it. You hold him deep within your throat, as you gently massage his balls and wait expectantly, enjoying your cock induced stupor...

Suddenly, he erupts! You was unprepared for the force with which his cum rockets deep into your gullet. You swallow each swift-flowing emission as it shoots forth from the depths of his body, seeking the depths of yours. You cup his balls, hold his cock firm, and drink him like a thirsty boy, your body and soul alive to this utterly awesome sensation. You can feel his cock pulsing, his cum coating your throat, and you imagine his sperm cells swimming down it, soon to be ingested and become part of you. The cum tastes warm and bittersweet.

It seems he ejaculates for the longest time, though in reality it is not long enough. You could have continued drinking him the entire night, swallowing his cum contentedly. But all too soon, it is over. You have drained him completely. And so you take solace in the sensation of his cum, still thick in your throat. You savored its taste, enjoying each burst as you swallowed. It is pleasing to know you helped him get off. He withdraws at last from your throat. You give the tip of the cock an appreciative kiss goodbye.

You hoarsely whisper "Thanks" as he zips up and leaves.

You slip into an abyss as you stroke your cock waiting for more cock.

The Hole is calling...

The Hole is calling...