My Journey of Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My daughter said the same thing."

I smiled at him. "Perhaps next time you'll listen to your daughter. You don't strike me as someone who would normally be so harsh to your ponies. More reason to think the competition was getting out of hand."

"You're right. The pony left me afterwards. Said she wouldn't put up with anyone who scarred her."

"I don't blame her, sir."

"Neither do I. I apologized and gave her a large sum of money afterward, in hopes she'd stay. I liked her."

"Perhaps I should tell Mistress she's available. After having a female slave for awhile, Mistress is considering getting another, if your pony would consider a Mistress instead of a Master."

"Isn't she keeping you?"

"She's training me. It's a temporary gig. I'll be leaving in a few days."

"Stayed just long enough to ruin my plans."

"I don't think your plans have altered that much; only the animosity driving them. You still want to fuck her ass. I'm sure that was on your original agenda."

He laughed. "Damn straight, and have her choke on a couple cocks or three."

"Not much change of plan, then."

"No. I guess not. What is your Mistress training you for, another Domme?"

"Hopefully, a man. There was a full page ad in many of the local newspapers, I decided to apply for the position."

"For the voyage itself?" Which meant he had seen it.

"The experience, for research. I'm doing my doctoral thesis on submission from the point of view of the submissive."

"Brains, beauty and athletic prowess. The perfect trifecta. You're becoming a sex slave to research submissiveness? That's crazy."

"My advisor thought so too. I'm beginning to wonder if I don't have a streak of submissive in me. I've enjoyed most of it more than I thought I would. I was discussing it with Ranger this morning."

"Who's Ranger?"

"I'm sorry, Jeremy, Mistress's slave, the one who's beaten your pony several years in a row. I didn't know his name to start, so I called him Ranger because he used to be an Army Ranger. The name has kind of stuck with all of us."

"Shit! I knew he was a firefighter. I didn't know he'd been in the Army too. Maybe I should get a Navy SEAL next time."

I laughed. "Finding Tier 1 special operators who like to be submissive to males can't be an easy task. Good luck with that, even if you should throw it open to the Brits, Germans, French and Israelis as well."

Master Frank laughed too. "How do you know so much about Special Operations types?"

"I was searching for a topic for my thesis for months. One of the things I looked at seriously was how the training differed between different Special Ops groups and why? What were the benefits of one type of training over another? I know western nations generally train their Ops people to operate more independently. The eastern bloc nations like Russia's Spetsnaz were initially trained to follow their orders more precisely as their superiors didn't trust them to make independent decisions, although I've heard they're going more to a western model."

We talked about a number of other subjects over the course of the morning. Around eleven, I saw his cock begin to stir again. I offered to let him fuck me again.

He declined, saying, "You're beautiful and I'd love to fuck you some more, but I really do want to save some of my cum for your Mistress."

"I suspect you'll do better than you think, Master Frank. I have every confidence I'll feel your prick in me again today, no matter how much you fuck my Mistress."

"I hope you're right."

Diego and Mistress got there at twelve. Diego took care of the horses while Mistress greeted Frank.

"Good afternoon, Frank. I'm thankful you've accepted my offer."

"I'm rather thankful myself."

"Has my slave taken good care of you? She'll be punished if she wasn't satisfactorily pleasing."

"She's been terrific. No complaints at all. Do you mind showing me what I've purchased with my agreement?"

"Not at all. Slave, would you please help me with my clothing."

It wasn't a question; it was an order, so I helped display her many fine attributes to Frank, slowly revealing her body.

"It's been a long time since I've seen you like that, Layton, but you still look great."

She pointed to his rising cock. "You don't look bad yourself, Frank. Would you like to fuck or eat first?"

"Oh, definitely fuck."

"Any particular hole you wish to start with?"

"Your ass," Frank said.

"Why did I know that would be your answer. I suppose I've earned the ass fucking you intend to give me. All I ask is the use of a little lube, Frank." She got down on her hands and knees. "Do your worst. Pet, if Frank wishes, you may suck his balls for him."

"Yes, Mistress." I handed him the lube. "Do you want me to suck your balls, sir?"

"Hell, yes!"

I waited while Master lubed up Mistress Layton's ass and push into her bum with a slight squeal from her, which I think she did solely for his benefit, as I'd never heard her squeal when Lucas or Ranger fucked her ass. Then I got on my back below his dangling sack and suckled his balls as he fucked her. Nice big eggs they were which explained the cum he'd first sent down my throat.

Suspecting Mistress wanted me to suck his sack to speed his orgasm as he pounded her posterior, I did my best to hurry him along. Mistress climaxed a couple times while he fucked her. In ten or so minutes, I felt the stirring of his balls inside my mouth which presaged his orgasm. He groaned as he sent his cum up her rectum. As expected, his cock was clean when he pulled out of Mistress. She'd cleansed herself, more for me than herself, as she wasn't going to suck his cock after an ass fucking anyway. I sucked his cock clean, then licked her asshole to clean the cum spilling out of it. I tidied up her pussy as well, giving her another orgasm in the process.

"What have we got to eat?" Frank asked, the first order of business out of the way.

"Some fried chicken, potato salad, sliced fruit, more wine or water," Mistress said. "Diego, you may eat with us if you wish."

"Si, Señora. Gracias."

"Would you like wine, Diego?" I asked, pouring, "or water."

"Agua, por favor, señorita, if I'm to watch for gators today."

I gave him a bottle of water. While we ate, Mistress and Frank discussed their respective farms, their animals, the nature of their Dominance and their slaves as they enjoyed the food. Unless asked a question, I kept silent, as did Diego. The meal finished and Master Frank's cock showing signs of life again, he wanted to get back to fucking.

"Can Diego fuck you while you suck my cock?" Frank asked.

"Diego, would you be willing to fuck me, while I suck Frank's cock?" Mistress asked.

"Isn't he one of your slaves?" Frank asked.

Mistress patted Diego's face, saying, "Diego doesn't have a submissive bone in his body, but he's an invaluable employee. He can choose to fuck or not, but the choice is up to him."

"Si, señora. I will be pleased to fuck you."

"Gracias, Diego. Could you please remove your clothes and show Frank your beautiful cock?"

Diego began removing his clothes, boots, socks, jeans, underwear, and finally his shirt. His cock was already at half mast and rising. Hopefully, I'd get to fuck him as well. I loved Diego's prick. Mistress got on her hands and knees once more and Diego speared into her pussy. She gasped, and it wasn't for show. Getting fucked by Diego was a religious experience for me. I'm sure the same was true for Mistress. Frank watched Mistress get fucked for a few minutes, having her first orgasm in the process, before he fed her his cock, once again hard, though not as hard as when he'd first arrived this morning. I'd seen to that.

For many minutes, she was bounced back and forth between one cock and the other, Diego pushing her over Frank's dick, Frank's thrusting pushing her back over Diego. She was cumming hard and often, mewling each time.

"Suck my balls again," Frank ordered.

I obeyed. I was here to serve. I gently sucked his sack while he fucked Mistress's mouth. Still it took a long time for him to cum. Diego had cum once as well, but he hadn't stopped when he did, continuing to fuck her cunt with his cream dripping out. More for me to clean up.

Mistress was enjoying herself. The fact Frank was fucking her face having little to do with the pleasure she experienced. I felt his balls moving again seconds before he screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" His cock spilling a small amount of seed in her throat. Diego grunted shortly thereafter and spewed his semen into her pussy a second time. Mistress cleaned Frank's dick. I cleaned Diego and Mistress, her cunt still pulsing from her orgasms, spilling their combined cream in my mouth. I wiped my face after.

"I think it's time for another swim, Mistress. If Diego watches, we can refresh ourselves before we go again."

"It might be awhile before I can get it up again," Frank panted.

"If you can't, you won't be able to fuck my ass while Diego fucks my cunt," I replied.

"Jesus, you're insatiable," Frank said, his cock showing the slightest bit of renewed interest. Nothing like a double penetration to stir wicked thoughts in male brains.

"I'm a slave, sir. Mistress doesn't allow me to be anything less than insatiable."

So while Diego watched, the rest of us swam. The water was refreshing after the vigorous fucking. It left us in a more pristine condition for the next round.

When we got out of the water, Mistress and I air dried while she had me lick her cunt. She had several more orgasms before she allowed me to stop, because Frank was showing us another erection. I sucked Diego to another cock stand then had him lie on his back and climbed over his pole, lowering myself over his bat. I turned to Frank.

"A little lube please, sir. It's going to be very crowded down there."

I felt Master Frank slather my crinkled star with lube before his cock slid past the muscular rim and into my rectum. Not too dissimilar to Master Lamar and Master Jack at "The Woodshed". Diego not quite as wide around as Lamar, Master Frank bigger than Jack. Maybe the same total volume either way. I moaned. I was in heaven. They found a very nice rhythm that was doing wonderful things to my nether regions. I climaxed quickly, howling my pleasure, then again. Mistress stepped in front of my face.

"Lick my cunt, slave."

What could I do? I was a slave and she was my Mistress. From that moment, I had to ignore my pleasure and satisfy hers. It didn't stop me from cumming, only from enjoying them as much. I had four orgasms before I felt Diego pulse into my cunt, and another one before Master Frank emptied his balls in my bowels. Then Mistress stepped away from me and let my pleasure slowly wane.

Then Master Frank fed me me his cock and I cleaned myself from his cock, while Mistress cleaned Diego of my cum.

"Christ," Frank said, "it's been ages since I climaxed six times in a single day."

"If you wish to fuck Mistress Layton's cunt, you'll have to get hard once more," I said.

"I'm not sure it's going to happen," Frank said.

"I have faith in you, Master Frank. Perhaps you'd like to watch Mistress and I pleasure one another while Diego fucks my ass? It might help add some lead to your pencil."

"Regardless of what it does to my pencil, I sure won't mind watching Diego run that rod up your asshole."

So after Mistress and I got into a sixty-nine with me on top, Diego slowly and after much lubrication, pushed his sterling cock up my ass. Mostly, he just held still until everything had time to stretch. Not that it ever felt normal having that log up my butt, but at least the pain lessened over time and with a couple orgasms Mistress provided me. When I finally started to move to take the ass fucking I so desperately wanted, Diego felt he could move and he began to actually fuck me.

I was the more accomplished cunt licker at this point. Mistress usually having her slaves service her rather than the other way around, so she got the lead in the orgasm department when we started, but after Diego felt comfortable fucking me, I quickly caught up. Apparently, the sights and sounds of three people fucking and having glorious orgasms finally did what couldn't be done. Master Frank got another erection.

"Stop," he said.

Nobody wanted to stop. We were having too good of a time, but we stopped anyway and I looked at him and saw his cock and I guessed Mistress was in for another cunt fucking.

"Diego, have you cum yet?"

"No, señor."

"Lie down on the ground and let Ms. Layton mount your cock in her ass in a reverse cowgirl."

"Señor?"

I don't know if Mistress had ever let Diego fuck her ass, but I could see what Master Frank wanted, and where he was going with it.

"Lie on your back, my stallion. We'll take care of the rest," I said.

He pulled out of me and lay on his back, his mast rising from the deck. I got off Mistress and helped her to her feet.

She looked at Diego and whispered in my ear, "Can I even do this?"

I kissed her. "Go slowly mounting him, Mistress," I whispered back. "The way Master Frank wants to do this, Diego won't be doing much fucking; Frank will do most of that. Whose balls do you want me to suck to speed their release?"

"Diego's. Definitely Diego's"

"Yes, Mistress." I kissed her again. "I'll help you."

I held one of her hands as she slowly lowered her bum over Diego's flagpole. She squealed when he popped through and it wasn't a girlish ploy to satisfy Diego's ego. Diego's ego needed no boosting. She gradually lowered herself until her bottom rested on Diego's groin. I knew how deep he penetrated her rectum; it had just been up in mine. Frank made Diego spread his legs and got between them. Frank speared into her cunt, her cum ensuring the only impediment to his penetration was Diego's cock in her ass. Frank grunted.

"Nice and tight there, Layton."

"Considering what's in my other hole, why am I not surprised."

Frank laughed. "I couldn't believe it when Beth told me what you wanted to do. I thought there's got to be some trick to it. She wants to humiliate me some more and I just don't see it. But I've got to say, I've been surprised no end to what you were willing to do to end our rivalry. My hat is off to you, Layton. You're a top notch woman."

"Shut up, Frank, and fuck me. You're talking too much and not fucking enough."

Frank laughed again, sucked one of her nipples in his mouth and started thrusting. Mistress exploded in an orgasm, squealing as she climaxed. At least Mistress was enjoying herself. I found the junction of all their legs. There wasn't room for my head at all. Mistress would have to be satisfied with my fingers fondling their hairy sacks, but I had two hands, so I could do both of the men at once. I began rolling and stroking the dangling eggs, generally causing Frank to speed up and Diego's cock to flex inside of Mistress.

"Fuck me, Frank. Fuck me faster, by God," Mistress moaned.

I was surprised when Frank started kissing Mistress and she kissed him back. We were out here to fuck and make up, and romantic kissing wasn't much on the agenda when it came to slave fucking. Brief pecks of affection were more the norm, like those I'd just given Mistress. But Frank was delving deep into her mouth and she not only let him, she was kissing him back with equal fervor.

Both men had fucked and cum hard today and neither of them climaxed quickly, despite my handiwork. Diego orgasmed first, having cum less and being younger than Master Frank. He remained somewhat hard despite his climax, the stimulation of Mistress cumming and squeezing on his prick in her ass and Frank's thrusting so close to him, plus my continued fondling of his balls, keeping him somewhat stiff. Frank went ten minutes longer and Mistress continued to cum and cum. Finally, Frank groaned and I could see and feel his balls sending whatever remained in his sack into Mistress' pussy.

I was even more surprised when Master Frank encouraged Mistress to remain where she was and he licked her cunt clean. He hadn't left much of his own seed inside her, most of the fluids leaking from her pussy her own.

"You taste mighty fine, Layton," he said, licking his lips when he finished. "Can I give you a hand up?"

He extended his hand and helped pull her to a standing position. "We're going to have to do this again sometime," Master Frank said. I don't know if I ever had a better time than I did today. Seven times. Whoo wee."

"It's been a month of Sundays since I've been fucked so thoroughly as well, Frank. Feel free to call me Theresa the next time we do this."

She plastered her body up against his and shared another deep kiss.

Finally, he pulled away, stroked a breast and quite reluctantly said, "I better get going. Thank you for the interesting day."

"Diego, please escort Frank back to the stables, then return. Beth and I will stay here until you return."

Diego responded, "Si, señora. I'll be back shortly."

"Take your time."

The men got dressed, Diego saddled their horses and they left.

"You can't ride a horse yet either, can you, Mistress?" I said when they were gone.

"God, no. I'm not certain my ass is on speaking terms with me at the moment. Diego is so fucking huge."

I laughed, "I know, Mistress. Let me finish cleaning you off. Maybe we'll be ready to ride by the time Diego gets back."

"Or maybe a nice swim when he does. Get some of the sweat and sex stink off me. Definitely the whirlpool tonight, don't you think."

"Yes, Mistress. My ass will appreciate the whirlpool. It would be nice."

Mistress lay down again and I gently cleaned the cum leaking from her asshole. It hadn't quite closed all the way yet. Of course, having my mouth so close in vicinity to her cunt led to more salacious activities and she had two more orgasms before all was said and done.

We lay quietly in each others arms after.

"Mistress, may a slave ask about what happened with Mr. Frank this afternoon?"

"You can ask." She sighed. "I'm not sure I know the answer."

"Is it possible the underlying animosity between you has roots in something romantic?"

She sighed again. "I wouldn't have thought so. He always aggravated hell out of me for some reason, but today certainly shed a different light on things, didn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"He's still quite vigorous for a man of his age, isn't he?" Mistress asked.

"Very vigorous, ma'am."

"Did you really fuck him three times before we got here?"

"Once in each hole, Mistress."

"And he still had the energy to fuck four more times," Mistress mused.

"I doubt he could do it every day, Mistress."

"No. I don't suppose he could. Still, quite amazing."

"Yes, Mistress."

******

We were both napping when Diego returned, asleep in each other's arms. He didn't disturb us; letting us doze in the evening sun. He sat quietly watching over us. I stirred first and saw him, guarding us, a bottle of water in his hand. I woke Mistress.

"Diego is back, Mistress. We need to think about getting back."

She stretched, her lovely nude body looking good.

"Diego, would you please watch while Beth and I go swimming?"

"Of course, Señora."

Mistress and I got in the water and we washed each other, getting ourselves presentable. We used a towel to dry off and Mistress got dressed. I, of course, remained naked. Slaves were not allowed clothing on the property. I was getting used to my nude status. I was beginning to appreciate the freedom of going without clothing. Mistress took note of the erection Diego had managed to reacquire as he'd watched us sleeping and swimming nude.

"Pet, you'll take care of that for Diego when we get back to the stables."

"Yes, Mistress. Which hole may he use?"

"I'll give your ass a rest. Your mouth or cunt, whichever he chooses to use."