My Journey of Discovery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Mistress."

"Thank you, señora."

"Thank you, Diego. You helped make for a very pleasant afternoon. I think I can ride now. Would you please saddle our horses, Diego?"

"Right away, señora."

While Diego saddled the horses, Mistress helped me pack everything else away. We loaded up the horses and rode slowly back to the stables at a steady walk. When we got back, she handed her reins to a waiting stable hand.

"I'll get the cook started on supper," Mistress said. "I'll see you when you've taken care of your business."

"Yes, Mistress."

I helped Diego put away all of the gear and rub, feed, and water the horses.

"Would you like to use my mouth or cunt, Diego?" I asked when all else was done.

"Which would you like me to use, señorita?"

I thought about how often he'd cum today, how long it would take him to cum again, the choice of stretching my mouth around his cock or in my weary cunt for that long.

"Fuck it, Diego. Fuck my cunt."

So with six other workers watching, Diego bent me over a two bale stack of hay and fucked my cunt to a froth for twenty minutes, finally filling my pussy with another load of cum. I screamed each time I climaxed, four times in all. The men watching all got hard-ons, and some pulled their erections out to pull and tug on them until they orgasmed. I was just happy I didn't have to serve every one of them. I walked straddle legged to the house when he finished and collapsed in a kitchen chair, starving.

"Nothing else gets to go in my cunt for at least twelve hours," I declared to Luke and Ranger, waiting for supper.

They both laughed. "You had a busy day," Ranger said, "by the way you were walking."

"Mistress was walking the same way," Lucas said. "She said to call her when dinner was on the table and not a moment before."

"If you only knew."

"We can guess. Slaves talk. Master Frank has quite the reputation amongst his own slaves."

"Him and Diego both," I replied, "and I know you've seen Diego's cock. He was still erect when we got to the stables. Mistress had me 'thank him' for his help. As if his help didn't consist of a bunch of fucking anyway. I lost track of how often I orgasmed."

They both laughed again. Even the cook laughed, and she had a look that hinted she might have seen Diego's cock before, perhaps even experienced it. There was a gleam in her eye that usually wasn't there.

"Supper is ready," cook said. "You can started dishing up your plates now. I made a nice filling Hungarian goulash tonight."

"I'll get Mistress," Lucas said. He got up and went to her bedroom.

She joined us wearing nothing but a robe. Cook gave Mistress her food. The rest of us dished up our own food. Dinner was a relatively quiet affair, Mistress and I too tired to talk and the other slaves realizing it. All of a sudden, I realized Alice was no longer around.

"Where did Alice go?" I asked.

"Lucas took her home while we were otherwise engaged," Mistress replied.

"Aren't you going to keep her?" I asked. "She seemed like she was willing."

"I've been spoiled by you, pet. If I'm going to keep another woman slave, she'll have to meet your standards, and Alice wouldn't do the trick for me."

I lowered my head, smiling. "Thank you, Mistress."

"I didn't do it for you, I did it for me."

"For the compliment, Mistress, not because you sent her away."

She smiled at me. I should tell her.

"The pony who raced with me, left Master Frank after the race. I don't know if she'd consider a woman as a Mistress, but you know for sure she's submissive."

Lucas and Ranger looked at each other. They looked interested too. She was a gorgeous, long limbed specimen of feminine charms.

"It's possible, since there's a detente between you, Master Frank might give you her contact information."

"What do you two think?" Mistress asked her two male slaves.

"If she were even half as good as Beth, Mistress, she'd be a good addition to your stable," Ranger said.

"You just want to fuck her too," Mistress replied.

"Of course," Luke said, "but only when and if you allow it, Mistress."

"I'll think about it."

"If she's primarily heterosexual, as I am, Mistress. Having two lusty males might come in handy."

Ranger and Luke gave me a quick thumbs up, not unnoticed by Mistress.

"Fine, I'll contact Frank and see if she'd be willing to join us. What about you, Pet? Do you need to work on your journal tonight?"

"If it pleases you, Mistress, a hot whirlpool bath and a night in your bed without any cocks is all I'm looking forward to tonight."

"That would please me no end, Pet."

"Thank you, Mistress."

******

Mistress and I lay together in the tub, the hot water and swirling bubbles doing much to sooth my sore rectum and pussy. I was leaning back against her chest and she was idly caressing my boobs, my nipples stiff under her fingers.

"I have to admit, I will miss this, Pet, once you leave."

"I will too, Mistress. I'd never considered a relationship with a woman before and as much as I like men, this has been an interesting and enjoyable experience."

She turned me and we kissed, not the usual affectionate kiss she gave me, but one imbued with the same passion she'd kissed Frank with today, our tongues twining and dancing together. We were both panting in short order, incredibly turned on. My fingers went to her cunt, sliding through her folds. She moaned for me. I fucked her with them, making her gasp as she peaked, capturing her breathy moans in my mouth.

"Put your legs on either side of the tub, Mistress. Raise yourself up."

She did as I asked and with my hands under her bottom helping lift her, I raised her pussy out of the water and licked, her skin hot and wet from the water.

"Ohhh, fuck," she moaned. "You do that so well."

I didn't answer, didn't speak, only continued my assault on her cunt flesh, her clit, until she spasmed again.

She asked if she could return the favor.

"Not now, Mistress. I wanted to do that for you. Later, perhaps. Just hold me again."

We both slid down in the water and I went to sleep with her arms around me, the swirling water making me so relaxed.

******

"Out of the tub, pet. We've both turned into prunes," Mistress said, shaking me.

I stirred, opening my eyes. The water was much cooler. Mistress helped me out of the tub and dried me off, patting me with her towel.

"Go, brush your teeth and come to bed."

I hurried to do her bidding. She was waiting in bed for me when I returned, under the covers. She turned them back and invited me to join her. I climbed into bed and slid between her legs, ready to pleasure her.

"Not now, Pet. It's my turn tonight."

"Yes, Mistress."

So I lay in her bed, my legs parted as Mistress gave me five of the best orgasms I ever had. I couldn't help myself. My fingers curled in her hair and held her against my cunt as I climaxed each time, screaming for her to continue. When she stopped, her cum laden face and lips came up and kissed me and I licked my cum from her face.

"You enjoyed that, Pet?"

"The whole house knew I enjoyed it, Mistress."

She smiled. "You were kind of loud."

"It felt very good, ma'am. A topper to one of the best days of sex I ever had."

"It was pretty special, even for me."

I started to go down on her, wanting to return the favor.

"Just sleep now, Pet. I've had enough pleasure for one day."

I fell asleep in her arms for the third time that day and slept like the dead.

******