My Journey of Discovery Ch. 08

Story Info
Master Frank comes to the farm to take his punishment.
8.5k words
4.77
7k
10

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

As you can see, they were able to change the name of this part of the story and the previous chapters to My Journey of Discovery. Voyage to Submission will follow. This chapter contains oral, anal, vaginal, and lesbian sex, in addition to group sex including double penetration of various sorts. STD's and COVID-19 don't exist in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnGalt for his editing expertise.

My Journey of Discovery, Ch. 8 - Master Frank's Visit

I woke up when we arrived back at the farm, bumping up her long driveway. Alice was asleep over Mistress's lap, naked, Ranger's dried cum on her cunt. I choked down more tears, refusing to cry.

Mistress saw I was awake and ordered me to take a bath, that I still stank of semen.

"Would you like me to join you in your bed when I'm finished, Mistress?"

"No. Alice and Lucas will be sleeping with me tonight. If you plan on taking care of Master Frank tomorrow, you should get a good night's sleep. You had a hard day today and I suspect Master Frank will take a great deal of mollifying if we're to soothe his hurt feelings. In fact, why don't you get up early enough to cleanse your ass for his use. Ranger can help with that. Let him know when you're ready for his help."

"As you wish, Mistress." I could feel the tears welling up but managed to avoid their spilling down my cheeks. I turned quickly away to do as she bid, hopefully hiding my eyes dampness.

I ran a hot bath with scented oil, soaking awhile to allow any remaining dried cum to moisten and loosen. I also used a hair scrubber and washed my hair twice to clean it. I used q-tips in my ears. I think I got the rest of it, then went to bed after setting an alarm. I could hear Alice, Luke and Mistress playing, their pleasure punctuated by assorted moans, squeals and girlish giggles, the creak of bed springs. This time, I couldn't stop the tears from forming and wetting my pillow.

Setting an alarm for 6:30 AM would be sufficiently early to cleanse my ass. I didn't need to go anywhere, Master Frank was coming here. I could clean out my rectum and eat before he got here. When my alarm went off, I went to Rangers room and woke him up.

"I need your help cleansing myself, Ranger."

"I remember," Ranger said sleepily. "I'll be right down after draining the lizard."

"Thank you."

Of course, I was naked. I wasn't allowed clothes on the farm. I went down to the basement to the tiled area. I wondered if Ranger would hang me up or make me squat over the drain. While I was waiting, I filled the enema bags with a mild soap solution and water. Mistress had shown me the proportions. Ranger came down to the basement.

"Do you wish to tie me or should I squat?" I asked.

"You can squat, Beth. How are you feeling after last night?" Ranger inserted the nozzle into my rectum and started the flow of fluid into my bowels.

"I felt worse not sharing Mistress's bed than from the bukkake." My guts began to swell from the solution.

"And you're not even a lesbian," Ranger laughed. "Think of how much worse it would be if you were. Now you realize a little of the connection you can form with your Dominant; how powerful that connection can be. How it feels if you might have to compete with someone else for your Dominant's attention."

"Is that how you feel competing with Luke?"

"Sometimes. I've gotten somewhat used to sharing Mistress with Lucas. Then I had to share her with you, though she also allowed us to share you with her. I'm fortunate I'm not gay. At least she can have sex as often as she wants. A Master would be more limited. You learned during the munch that submissive's frequently consider the relationship with their Dominant the most significant one in their lives, over even a marriage. Even not being lesbian, you were disturbed Mistress was with another woman and this is only temporary for you. You're leaving in a few days, never to return again, and you still were upset Mistress chose to have someone else in her bed."

I nodded. He was right. I had no reason to be upset if Mistress wanted to share her bed with someone else. I would be gone soon. So why was I upset. I had no reason to be.

The pressure was becoming hard on me. I squatted over the drain and released my bowels, the dirty water swirling down the tile drain.

"One more time," I said.

Ranger prepared the bottle's ingredients and inserted the nozzle one more time, allowing the water to fill me.

"I know you're right," I said. "I shouldn't be upset, but I was."

"I'm not blaming you. It's a very powerful connection. Mistress has enjoyed having you around. She knows you're leaving, perhaps she's decided to keep another female slave. I don't know. Alice seems like a bit of fluff. Not as intelligent and deep as you are, so I'm unsure if Mistress would keep her. Perhaps it was a lesson to you."

"What lesson?"

"You're looking at this entire experience like a science experiment. You think you can drop into submission for a year and pop right back out when you're done. I don't believe it will work like that for you. If you're not a true submissive, it will rankle and you'll be unable to stand it. I don't think that's you. The experience hasn't rankled at all. On the whole, you've loved it. Maybe not every part, but most parts. I think you are a submissive and Mistress just proved it to you. Which means once you're all the way in, you won't want to get out of it. You'll stay."

"I never showed submissive tendencies before," I protested.

"But you've shown a ton of them since you started. Perhaps you weren't exposed to submission and Dominance before. Oh, sure, intellectually, you knew they existed, but not the reality of it. Something in that ad you read dropped a bomb in your safe, vanilla world, and blew it up. Now, you're exhibiting all the traits of a true submissive, thinking you're play acting, but you're not. You're a fucking sex slave, just like me, who merely doesn't know it yet. Mistress just showed you what you were, another needy slave craving her bed and disappointed you weren't the one filling it, licking her cunt. You may get your doctorate, and still find yourself owned."

Was Ranger right? He sure made excellent points, and they scared hell out of me. I thought of this as nothing more than a research project, like others I'd done before, but I'd never been so personally involved in the research. And I had enjoyed it. Most of it, like Ranger said. Enjoyed the sex, the being cared for, serving someone else. Most of it had been pleasurable, not some of the punishments; not the glory hole, exactly, or the bukkake, but I hadn't exactly detested much of it either.

Today, I was preparing my ass to be fucked by someone I barely knew, who was one of Mistress's competitors, trying to tone down their insane competition. He would fuck my cunt, my mouth or my ass as he wished. Why? If Mistress's "pony" lost next year, I wouldn't be here to witness the degradation and humiliation she'd go through for Master Frank. Why did I care? I didn't know. I only knew I did.

I squatted down over the drain and released once more. The water appeared clear. Ranger hosed me off and I showered and dried off.

"Thank you, Ranger. You've given me a lot to think about."

He held me and kissed me, deeply. "See if you can get Master Frank to back off a little."

"I'll do my best."

"I know you will." He patted my ass. "He certainly shouldn't have anything to complain about in the sex department."

I smiled at him. "I should hope not. I've been well trained in all sorts of deviant sexual practices now."

Ranger laughed again. "I'll see you at breakfast," then went upstairs.

******

After eating breakfast, Alice laughing and giggling the whole time, I filled saddle bags with food and drink for the morning, and Diego packed a tent, more of a net shelter really, on the back of a second horse. If we were going to be out for the day, protecting ourselves from the sun and mosquitos would be mandatory. Master Frank arrived precisely at eight and he came out to the barn.

"So, the woman who beat my best. You get to witness my humiliation as well?"

"No, Master Frank. I'm here to serve you. All will be revealed shortly."

Not seeing Mistress Layton, he asked where she was. He expected her to witness his humiliation. Nor did he see either of her male slaves, who were normally the source of his humiliation as he was forced to fellate them or be subjected to an ass fucking. He did see Diego waiting with the horses, and due to my presence, Diego had quite the erection, apparent even under his clothing. I could almost see him gulp as he saw the python Diego was packing.

"She's not joining us just yet, Master Frank. She'll join us later if we can come to some understanding."

"What kind of understanding?"

"We'll discuss everything in due time. Have you eaten breakfast yet, sir?"

"I ate. When's this whole ordeal going to start?"

"No ordeal, Master Frank. Can you shoot a rifle?"

"I can shoot," he answered inquisitively.

"Where we're going, sir, there are sometimes gators. Although they've recently been cleared out, sometimes others replace the ones removed. I myself, prefer to swim in the pond, but not without protection. Diego there," I pointed to Diego who was soothing one of the horses, "can go with us so we can both swim, or if you don't care to swim, you can stand guard duty while I do. It's usually quite warm and swimming after sex usually helps cool me down."

"What's all this about?"

"It's a lengthy discussion, Master Frank. I'd prefer we get started. I have some food, some wine and water, a nice little shelter, so we can discuss at our leisure. We have the whole day as I understand it. You get to have me, in any way you choose, for the day. You're welcome to leave at any time you wish, though I need a good fucking, so I hope you choose to stay. Do you want Diego to come stand guard so you can swim or will you do so yourself?"

He eyed me appreciatively. The thought of fucking me for the day appealed greatly to him, as was apparent by the pole in his pants. Apparently, Master Frank still believed something bad was going to happen to him so he declined Diego's services. I arranged for Diego to come later if he changed his mind about swimming with me, because I wasn't familiar with firearms and didn't want to be responsible for his safety. I handed him the rifle, which he put in the boot.

"You can ride real horses and not just ponies, sir?" I teased.

"I can ride just fine."

"It's what I'm hoping for; a good ride, Master Frank. Let's get started then. I can't wait to feel your cock in me." I got on my mount, without the special saddle today.

Still amazed, he mounted his own horse and I led him to the pond. There, we staked the horses on long tethers, took off their saddles and blankets, and I set up the net shelter, and rolled out some mats and blankets to get comfortable on.

I pointed to his clothing. "Would you like my help undressing, Master Frank, or would you prefer undressing yourself? I can get you started with a nice blow job."

Frank started removing his clothes, still unsure whether or not some massive joke was being played on him and disaster was around the corner. He had a nice cock, circumcised and what I recognized as average, based upon my rapidly increasing experience. He was nicely hard already, in anticipation. I didn't keep him in suspense, nor disappoint him, I suspect, as I proceeded to give him the best cock sucking I could. The amount of cum he deposited down my throat would have made most men proud.

I kept sucking, working to keep him hard as I really did need to feel a prick in my pussy at the earliest possible opportunity. Master Frank didn't disappoint. Though he softened some initially after his orgasm, he quickly regained all the hardness I needed.

"Would you like my cunt or my ass first, Master Frank? Both are available for your use. I'm hoping for my cunt to be fucked first as we have all day," I said, on my hands and knees, looking over my shoulder at him.

"Your cunt."

I wiggled my butt. "Fuck away, sir," I said.

He slid into me and I orgasmed quickly, denied any pleasure since yesterday. He'd already cum once, so he was able to go much longer, which is just what I needed. He rogered me for twenty minutes before he exploded a second time into my cunt. I climaxed three more times while he did, so I was feeling quite fine when he finished. I cleaned the remnants from our passion from his prick before we took a pause.

"That was wonderful. I really needed that. Becoming Mistress's sex slave has greatly increased my need for sex. This is when I'd like to have a brief swim, Master Frank. If you would please grab the rifle and stand guard while I rinse the sex off me, I would appreciate it, sir."

"Provided you explain to me what's going on afterward."

"Of course, sir. I'm here to explain and answer any questions you may have."

"Fine."

He got up and pulled the rifle from the boot and watched as I splashed around for a few minutes, cooling off and washing his sperm from my pussy. I came out of the water, grabbed a towel and dried myself off.

"I'll open a bottle of wine for you, sir, or water if you're thirsty."

He nodded, saying, "wine," and put the rifle away. I opened a bottle and poured a couple glasses. Not fine crystal, given the location, but adequate for the job. I passed him his glass and watched him take a sip, though he watched me drink first, still unsure of what was going on.

"I'm working on my doctorate in psychology at UF, Master Frank, and when I witnessed the antagonism which exists between you and Mistress Layton, I was concerned. I could see your competition spiraling in unhealthy directions leading to ever more humiliating and debasing acts until finally someone got hurt. I've convinced Mistress Layton that what you both were doing was destructive and possibly dangerous. I've convinced her to reach out to you and offer a truce.

"I'm part of her offer. Instead of being abused and misused as you've been accustomed to when you lost one of your races, I'm to pamper you and fuck you silly. There are no qualifications or catches to my use. Regardless of anything else you decide, I'm yours to enjoy for the rest of the day."

"But she does want something, doesn't she?"

"Due to my training in psychology, I'm convinced the side bets are getting out of control. I'm asking for the end of the side bets for all future contests. You're both able to continue wagering any money you wish to bet, but no more side bets involving humiliation to the losing pony owners. I would suggest instead, some sort of barbecue or gathering after the race where you and your slaves can mingle and enjoy themselves. If you would agree to those terms, I will contact Mistress Layton and she will join us for lunch, and you may fuck both of us the rest of the day."

"And if I don't agree to those terms, she sends her slaves out here to give me a good ass fucking?"

"No, Master Frank. The sole result of your decision not to accept her offer of peace, is she will not be joining us this afternoon and you will fuck only me instead of two lovely women. Regardless, you will not be mistreated in any way if you choose not to accept.

"She hopes you'll accept her offer of peace, but realizes it may be difficult for you to do so since you've lost for several years in a row and have been abused quite badly as a result. For this, she apologizes. She recognizes this is part of the reason so much animosity exists between you, and does not wish to offer further insult."

He was quiet for a long time, considering.

"If she joins us, all of her holes are available to use, just as yours are?"

"Yes, Master Frank, plus you can witness us having sex together, while you recover. Or if you choose to allow Diego to come and watch for gators while we swim, you can watch him have sex with me or Mistress. This might increase your potential for more sex if take advantage of this offer. You won't have to do anything you don't want to do and may leave at any time you wish."

He considered my words, wondering if there was a downside to the offer. While he thought about it, I started sucking his cock again. No point in wasting time. I soon had him groaning.

"Stop," he said, "I want to save myself for your Mistress."

"You're going to accept her offer for peace, sir?"

"Yes, damn it. If I can fuck her ass today, I'll accept her offer of peace."

"I'll let her know, sir. I'm sure she'll be pleased."

"Maybe not so much when I'm fucking her ass."

"Mistress enjoys a good ass fucking as much as I do, Master Frank."

I picked up my phone and sent Mistress a text, telling her Frank had accepted her offer.

"Tell her to bring that horse wrangler too, that Diego fellow. He had a nice piece of equipment as far as I could tell. I wouldn't mind seeing him slip his meat to either of you."

"We'll both be more than willing to experience Diego fucking us, sir."

"Done. You've got yourself a deal."

I told Mistress to bring more food, wine, water and Diego for lunch. I told her to be prepared to fuck all afternoon, no holes barred. She sent back a smiley face emoji.

"She'll be here at noon, Master Frank."

"Great, since we have all day, why don't you continue with that cock sucking you were giving me. I'd like to fuck your ass, now."

"Of course, sir."

I leaned over his cock. In five minutes, he'd reached an erection. I handed him some lube I brought.

"Or instead, just push your cock in my cunt for a couple minutes to lubricate it. I'm wet enough."

He threw the lube on the ground and went for my cunt, pumping for several minutes to coat his cock in my juices, then plunged into my bum without much fanfare, easily sliding the length of his cock in that tight sheath.

"Fuck!" He groaned. "You're so damn tight. This feels amazing."

"Thank you, Master. I'm glad I'm pleasing to you."

"Pleasing doesn't even begin to describe it."

He pumped for ten more minutes before sending his load up my rectum. He was surprised as hell when he pulled out of my ass and I cleaned him again.

"Jesus!"

"I cleansed my ass for you this morning, so I could do this for you," I grinned at him, pausing. "I understand Mistress is doing the same, though I shall do the cleaning for her after you fuck her ass."

When he was sparkling clean, I poured us each more wine. My mouth was tasting the pungency of my ass a little, despite the cleansing.

"Have you worked up an appetite? I can give you some cheese and crackers, Master."

"Cheese and crackers would be great. What's your name anyway?"

"Elizabeth Wilson, sir. Most people call me Beth." I began slicing cheese.

"I thought for sure I had your Mistress beat this year. I was damned surprised I lost again."

"I thought so too, Master. I recognized your pony. She runs track at Gainesville and I follow the runners rather closely."

"How the fuck did you beat her? Though I can see you're in great shape, I thought I finally had Layton over a barrel."

"I've run a few Iron Man competitions, sir. If you'd picked a distance runner instead of a sprinter, it would have been better considering the distance, although she wouldn't have gotten quite the lead on me at the beginning if you had. If I may offer a bit of criticism about your running of the race, Master?"

"Sure. Why not."

"Unlike real horses, most runners know themselves quite well and what their capabilities are, sir. Instead of whipping her mercilessly, you should have let her run her own race. I suspect it was your whipping which caused her to break stride. She might have done better with more encouragement instead of a severe whipping. Jeremy let me run my own race. He didn't whip me once. I knew what was at stake. I know what I'm capable of doing. Whipping me wouldn't have helped."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers