All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 09'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Nipple

... If I were a nipple, ... :-) Hilarious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

I enjoyed this chapter as much as previous ones. I recognize that different descriptive terms are used for variety, but you kind of went historical romance mode with "petals of my flower". What next? " Burning loins"? (That is meant as humor not criticism.) Keep up the excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Addition

I definitely prefer this story more than the later chapters of A Taste of Slavery. The dubious taboo/ incest aspects of that story were a massive turn off for me.

This chapter was very enlightening although I still wince at the thought of poor Beth going running without a bra, unless the woman has very small breasts running bra less would be excruciating. Her only viable option would have been to to run using her hands to support them.

I’m really enjoying this story including its quasi scientific approach and agree wholeheartedly that the hardest part for her will be returning to a vanilla lifestyle afterwards. I must admit one thing made me curious, when Beth was reminiscing the bukkake scene, this cropped up; “....just some skank getting jizzed on....”

Why the slut-shaming? Was that you as the author not thinking about the wording or was it her as a woman buying into society’s bullshit regarding the restrictive nature of women, sex and sexuality? As in; men have sexual freedoms that women don’t. If you’ve seen my comments elsewhere on this site then you’ll know that it’s a topic that annoys the crap out of me 🙄.

Thanks for sharing your stories and ideas.

Tess (UK)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Must admit that " some skank getting jizzed on" didn't seem to fit in with either your writing style or Beth's quasi scientific approach to submissiveness. Might fit in if she's really turning into a sub without her realising it but in some ways I'm hoping that she retains independence, if that's not too inconsistent.

Another excellent chapter as more things ticked off her bucket list. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous