My Journey of Discovery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Compatible how?"

"When we fucked this morning, Master, I felt you wanted to be somewhere else. That you would rather be anywhere else than fucking me."

"Do you want to be quit being my submissive, Beth?"

"No, Master. It's not that at all." I tried to gather my thoughts which were going every which way. "Before I learned you were going to be my Master, and we were together at the opera and MOMA, I felt we were very compatible and had a lot of chemistry together. Since my submission, it seems as if you don't want to be around me and it's a burden for you to be so. It makes me feel you'd rather have chosen someone else. I don't want to stand in the way of your happiness, sir. If you want someone else other than me, I'd gladly step aside. You know I'm not in this for the cruise or the money. It's just research. I can do it in some other way if need be. I'd prefer you have someone you wish to be with."

Master was silent for nearly a minute, though I could still hear him breathing on the phone so I knew he was still there.

"Ah, Beth. You don't understand at all. I want you. I don't want anyone else. It's something else going on, having nothing to do with you, but all me, I promise. I'm trying to work it out. Give me a month, please, and I assure you things will be different."

"Yes, Master. Just know I'm willing to give you whatever you need, okay?"

"Thank you. Do you want to be with Lynn?"

I looked at her. She was a lovely woman in her late thirties, maybe forty, maybe five years older than Master, it seemed.

"I would enjoy being with her, sir."

"You may do anything you wish to do with Lynn, except leave with her. You have my permission to cum, but not until the Slave Trainer is dead."

"Thank you, Master."

"Good night, Beth."

"Good night, sir." I hung up.

"That was interesting," Lynn said. "You don't think he's sick or something, do you?"

What a horrifying thought. I called him right back.

"Are you sick, Master?" I asked as soon as he picked up.

"No, I'm not sick. Oh, you mean the problem I'm having?"

"Yes, sir."

"No, nothing physical. I'm healthy as a horse."

"Just checking, Master."

"Good night again, Beth. Have fun." He disconnected.

I turned to Lynn. "How do you want to do this?" I asked.

"How do you normally do this? I don't know anything."

I got over her lap with my hands and feet on the floor, my buttocks up in the air. She stared down at my bare ass, the Slave Trainer the only barrier to my nudity. She tentatively smacked my ass lightly.

"Master hits me much harder than that," I said.

She doubled down on the next swat, waiting for me to respond, her hand resting on the cheek she'd just struck.

"Way harder."

Lynn hit the other cheek and it was starting to get there.

"Remember, Master is a man in peak condition. He doesn't really spare me when he hits me."

She walloped the other cheek, smacking it hard.

"That's about as hard as he struck me this morning, but less hard than he hit me at his club. Nine more just like that would be like my spanking today."

"Damn, that hurt my hand."

"I don't have a paddle. Would you like to use my hairbrush?"

"You want me to hit you with a hairbrush?"

"Not really. I just want you to know what it's like for me. Master hit me ten times hard like your last one, then he fucked me. I orgasmed immediately when he entered me, then twice more. Three times immediately after being spanked. If my pussy wasn't covered, you'd see how wet and aroused I am. Part of it is the Slave Trainer, which is keeping me on the cusp of an orgasm, but another part is being bent over your knee, naked while you're dressed, knowing you're going to spank me. I haven't figured it all out yet, but it's part of me being submissive. So while I'm not eager to be hit with a hairbrush, I'm not afraid of it either. I could cum easily if I were allowed to touch myself."

"Get the hairbrush."

"Yes." I stood up, and started for the bathroom. "You may want to get out of your dress, Lynn. I'm afraid I'm going to leak all over it and it will need to be cleaned." I pointed to some of the fluids starting to leak out around my Slave Trainer. "I'll help you undress if you wish."

She looked down at her dress. "I'm afraid it's too late," brushing at a spot on her skirt, "but since I want to have sex with you anyway, it won't hurt, I guess."

I brought the hairbrush in and set it on the coffee table. I helped her up, turned her around and unbuttoned the back of her dress, slowly lowering it down to the floor. Since her brassiere fastened in the back, I undid the hooks and brushed the straps from her shoulders. She held onto the front of her bra, shivering slightly at the proximity of my naked body. I took it from her and set it on the coffee table beside my hair brush. I knelt down behind her and pulled her panties down from in back, dropping them to the floor as well.

"Step out of your clothes and turn around," I said. "Let me look at you."

She shyly turned, still covering her breasts with one hand and her pubic area with the other. She was a true redhead. I picked up her clothing and folded it, setting it with her bra.

"Don't be shy," I said. "I'll be having sex with you shortly."

She removed her hands, still hesitant. "I'm probably not as pretty as other women you've been with."

Her breasts showed signs of both her age and their size, looking to be D sized cups. They showed some sagging, though I thought they looked lovely, with big, plump nipples still sitting saucily mid boob. She could be considered slightly chubby for her height, which I estimated at four inches shorter than my 5-8, but not bad. Her pubic curls were somewhat wild, though trimmed enough to wear bikinis.

"Actually, you're fairly similar to my former Mistress," I said, reassuring her. "You look fine."

"I've been working out since my divorce. My husband left me for a younger woman and since I'm back on the market, I thought it would be prudent to lose some weight."

I leaned forward, kissing her mound, surprising her.

"If you sit down again, I'll get over your lap."

She sat down and I handed her the brush and got over her legs, my bottom now upthrust. Lynn had a hand on my ass and was about to paddle the other cheek when my Slave Trainer died. Not just stopped, but shut off, the battery dead. I hadn't realized we'd been talking so long.

"Wait!" I said.

"What's wrong," she said, thinking she was doing something wrong, not having done anything at all.

"My Slave Trainer just died. I can remove it."

"Oh. Okay."

I stood up and took it out. As expected, it was thick with my cream. I went to the bathroom, washed it, and put it on the charger. Since I knew I probably looked quite messy as well, I dabbed my outer pussy dry as well. I returned and put myself over Lynn's lap again. She could now see both of my holes, quite easily.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said, her hand resting on my back now, shying away from the two holes staring at her.

"I have. Go ahead. I'm ready."

"What do you have to do when you're spanked by your Master?"

"Count each swat and thank him for it."

"Do that for me as well."

"Yes." I almost said Mistress.

Lynn smacked me. She'd taken something off because she had a brush in her hand. It wasn't as hard as I'd gotten this morning.

"One, Thank you. You can go harder," I said.

She struck me a second time, much harder.

"Two, thank you." I didn't need to tell her anything further. She was doing fine on her own.

Smack.

"Three, thank you."

"Your ass is getting all red," Lynn said.

"I'm well aware. It usually does."

She smacked me again.

"Four, thank you."

Lynn put her hand on my ass. "It's getting really warm, too."

"Once again. Fully aware."

"Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes, it hurts."

"But you still want me to continue spanking you?"

"Want is not accurate, Lynn. You wanted to try spanking me and I don't have a problem with you trying it out on me. It's not as bad as you might think from the outside looking in. You can do it or not. I'm okay with it either way. What I really want is the sex."

She hit me again.

"Five. Thank you."

"What would make a grown woman do this?" Lynn asked.

"I haven't figured it out yet. That's why I'm doing my thesis on the subject."

"You must have some idea." Smack, she hit me again when I wasn't prepared.

"Ouch. Six. Thank you."

"Why did that one hurt? It wasn't any harder than the others."

"They all hurt. I thought we were having a conversation, so I wasn't expecting it."

"If they hurt; why do it? You do have a choice, don't you?" Lynn asked.

"Yes, of a sort, but I wanted to get chosen for this position, so I wanted to be someone Master would choose. It's normal for submissives to get punished. I expected he wouldn't choose me if I objected to any punishment, so I only chose the amount I could tolerate. Look, I'm not totally sure why, but feel my pussy. I wiped it off before this started. Feel it now."

Her hand went to my pussy and touched it, felt the wetness, the liquid core of my cunt.

"Oh, you're wet. You're real wet. I mean sopping wet."

"Exactly. For some reason, I'm aroused by this. The pain is insignificant compared to the pleasure I'm expecting to have."

Swat.

"Damn! Seven. Thank you, I think. You keep distracting me."

Lynn laughed, and swatted me three more times, hard, setting the brush down after the last one.

"Eight, nine, ten. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Can we have sex now?"

"So red and so warm. It has to be a least ten degrees warmer than the rest of your skin." She paused. "I've never had sex with a woman before. I don't know what to do."

"Thankfully, you don't need to know what to do. Almost anything you do will make me cum. Even if you blow on my pussy, I might cum. Touch it, rub it, push your fingers inside. It won't matter to me."

Lynn took me at my suggestion, shoving two fingers inside me and I orgasmed, just like that.

"Oh, that was fun," Lynn said, laughing, making me gasp as she continued finger fucking me. "Your pussy is squeezing my fingers."

"Fuck!" I moaned. "I needed that so bad."

My orgasm started to abate finally and I got up and dragged Lynn to bed. She was naked. This was going to be fun. I started by kissing her. She was startled at first, to be kissing a woman, but she got into it rather quickly. I've always been told I'm a good kisser. I waited until she was a little breathless, then meandered down her chest until I could nibble her plump nipples. They sat up and took notice, becoming bigger and harder, springing up from the areolae. Lynn moaned.

"I've always had sensitive nipples," she whimpered. "That feels so good."

"We're just getting started, Lynn. I'm going to make you scream so loud, you'll wake our neighbors."

I did too. Hopefully, Friday night, eleven-thirty, New York, they weren't asleep yet, but if they were asleep, they weren't anymore.

Lynn giggled. "I can't believe you made me do that. I have never had an orgasm like that. Ever. That was magic."

I looked up between her legs, my face smeared with her cum. "Do you want to try it?"

"You won't care if I'm not that good?"

"I won't care if you're bad. I just want to cum some more."

"Okay. Pour me another glass of wine. You know, for after."

I hopped out of bed and poured us each a glass. She took a sip and set it down. "On the bed and spread your legs, slave," she ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, smiling, but obeying quickly before she got cold feet.

"You can really see everything when you're shaved like this, can't you?"

"Every little fold, crease, bump and drop of juice."

She leaned forward and sniffed. "It smells better than I thought it would."

"Wait until you taste it," I said.

Lynn stuck out her tongue and touched it to the opening, which I'm sure was flowering quite dramatically. Not getting enough of a taste to detect a flavor, she swept her tongue up from the bottom, through my cleft, right up to my clit. I gasped.

"You're right. Not bad at all."

I closed my eyes and let her go to town on my twat. She wasn't experienced, but she was eager, and I was horny enough for both of us. She didn't stop until I climaxed three times.

"Mmm," she said. "I think I like cock more. I like the feeling of being full, but this is nice. If I can't find a nice man who wants to settle down, maybe I can find a nice woman instead. Now, I'd like to try a sixty-nine if you're not too tired."

"Not too tired at all." I flip flopped down, held her and rolled over so I was on the bottom. I certainly didn't mind cumming again and neither did Lynn.

We stopped thirty minutes later. I got a towel and wiped both our faces before we had our wine.

She was sipping and asked, "Do you mind if I spend the night?"

"I don't mind and Master said I could do anything you wanted as long as I didn't leave with you."

"When do you see your Master again?" Lynn asked.

"He told me he was coming at nine to fuck me." It was already after one. "I'll have to get up around 7:00. I have to shave myself and eat before he comes."

"Can I stay and watch?"

"You want to stay and watch him fuck me?"

"Is that any crazier than what I've already done? Spank and fuck a woman for the first time in my life?"

"No, it's not crazier, but it's not my decision. It is Master's. If he tells you to leave, you'll have to leave."

"I can live with that." She finished off her wine. "You know; this is the most daring thing I've ever done in my life. I feel so alive right now. Come cuddle."

Lynn curled up with me. It was nice sleeping with another person. I'd gotten used to it at Mistress Layton's. I set the alarm on my phone and went to sleep.

******

Lynn woke me up once during the night. All of a sudden someone was nibbling on my lady bits and it turned into thirty minutes of carnal repast. We had to do it again when the alarm went off, though I didn't let it continue as long. I got up, showered and shaved again. I didn't want to have to give up my muff permanently if I could help it. As soon as I was out of the shower, I had Lynn call room service and order breakfast for both of us, while I dried off.

"Could I get you to help me shave my pubic hair?" Lynn asked, staring at my bald peach.

"We don't have time now," I said.

"Later, after your Master leaves."

"If you're still here, I'm willing to give it a try, but you should cut it shorter before we take a razor to it."

"I have a cuticle scissors."

"That would take forever," I retorted.

She giggled and said, "Think of how much fun it would be while you cut it."

I smiled at her. "It would be nice not having to pick long hairs out of my mouth when we're done having sex, although I'm leaving after tomorrow."

Our food arrived. Lynn pulled covers over herself when I let the porter in. I tipped a five as usual and he stared at Lynn as she lay in the bed. Figured it out, did he. I locked the door behind him.

"I can't believe you stand there naked when someone comes to the door."

"Master's orders. I'm still a bit embarrassed when I open the door, but less every time I do it. Are you going to dress before Master gets here?" I asked.

"No. I want to see what he says first. If he doesn't care if I stay, I might not get dressed all day."

We ate, sharing a little of each other's order. At quarter to, I applied make up and brushed my hair and teeth. Lynn remained in bed. At nine on the nose, Master knocked on my door. Talk about punctual. Lynn remained in bed, but I was surprised to see she only covered her lower body, leaving her breasts bare. She was a grown up, so I said nothing to her.

I opened the door to see Master standing there. He was wearing khaki's and a polo shirt instead of a suit today. He entered, putting out the 'Do Not Disturb' sign for me. He couldn't see Lynn until he entered the room.

His eyes widened slightly, seeing her in the bed, but by no other indication, did he express surprise.

"Lynn Farber? Or has Beth changed horses in the middle of the stream?"

"Right the first time, Mr. Greenbriar."

"You know who I am?"

"I read the Wall Street Journal. Living in New York, it's hard not knowing who you are."

He nodded. "And you're still here because...?"

"I wanted to watch you fuck your slave, and perhaps get your permission to stay here longer when you leave."

Master smiled. "Let me ask you, what have you two done already?"

"Lots of girl on girl stuff. I never realized that could be so fun. I also spanked her. Wanted to see what that was like."

"Did you like it?"

"It was interesting. I can't say I disliked it."

"Here's my deal. If you want to stay, I want you to spank Beth again, dressed as you are. If you do, you can watch me fuck her. If you don't, you leave. I was going to give her one anyway."

Lynn looked at me. It made no difference to me who spanked me, nor did I care if she watched me fuck my Master. My sex acts had been witnessed multiple times. I shrugged and said it made no difference to me. It was up to her.

She got up from the bed naked and sat down on the couch as she'd done last night. She picked up my hairbrush which was still where I'd left it after giving my hair a quick brush this morning.

"Over my lap, Beth," Lynn said. "Count and thank me for your spanking."

"Give her twenty," Master said. "Ten for making me come here to fuck her this morning and ten for letting her orgasm multiple times last night, and by the looks of your face, again this morning."

Lynn blushed, realizing she still had girl cum on her face. I'd showered mine off. I smiled at her and climbed over her lap, putting my hands and feet on the floor, my bum arched up in the air. This time, Lynn had no problem resting her hand on the top of my ass rather than my back. Too much water over the dam.

Because she was giving me twenty, Lynn started off lighter than she did last night.

"That one doesn't count. Harder," Master said. "It barely left a mark on her."

Lynn hit me harder. "That's fine," he said.

That was my cue. "One. Thank you."

Smack.

"Two. Thank you."

And so it went for the entire twenty. Because it was twice the number I suffered last night, I was openly crying the further she went, but every time she tried to lighten up, Master knew it and made her repeat it. As a result, I had twenty-five rather than twenty before Lynn finished. I was sure my ass was a bright red and my buns seemed to be sitting on a stove they were so hot. Lynn wanted to soothe my cheeks, but every time she touched them, I flinched, they still hurt so much.

"Lie on the bed, Lynn, and let my slave lick your cunt," Master ordered.

"She's still hurting," Lynn protested.

"She's going to hurt a lot over the next year and it won't affect whether or not she still has to perform as a sex slave."

Lynn still hesitated, so I told her it was okay. She got on the bed and spread her legs for me. I got between them and began pleasuring her. She was having her first orgasm when Master got behind me on the bed and penetrated my cunt. I gasped in surprise with the suddenness of his invasion and how hard he thrust against my burning buns. His second thrust triggered my own release and my cunt clenched his cock in a hot embrace.

"Did you ask for and receive permission to cum, slave?" Master asked.

"No, sir," I gasped.

"Ask next time."

"Yes, sir."

He hadn't removed his pants. I could feel the fabric sliding against my bare vulva, the quasi rough fabric rubbing against my clit. I realized I was probably messing up the front of his pants. I knew I was soaking by how easily he'd sunk his thick prick in me. At this point, I didn't care. I was ready to cum a second time.

"Permission to cum, Master."