My Journey of Discovery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Permission granted."

I orgasmed three more times before I felt Master emptying his balls inside me, spurt after spurt of his hot cum splashing against the interior walls of my cunt. When his shrinking shaft left me, I turned from Lynn and cleaned Master's cock. I was quite pleasantly surprised when Lynn began lapping at the mess leaking from me.

"Get me hard again," Master ordered, "and I'll fuck your ass."

I obeyed and it wasn't too long before Master had an erection to be proud of, all while Lynn watched me swallowing all of his prodigious prick, with a look of amazement I was taking him all.

"Lynn, help me put my cock in Beth's ass."

She did. I felt her pulling on one of my cheeks, opening me for Master and I even felt her hand on him as she aimed him at my tight rosebud. He slid slowly up my back door, taking his time, until he was buried in me. Mmm, nice and full. Master gave me many seconds to get used to his foray into my fundament, waiting until I started to move myself before he started fucking me. I climaxed three more times before my rectum was inundated with another load of his cream. Lynn beside me the whole time, closely watching Master banging my buttocks, her hand resting on the top of my crease, lightly stroking the base of my back.

After Master abandoned my ass, I got up for a warm, wet, washcloth to clean him, gently wiping his shrunken organ. I tucked him back into his khaki's when I was done.

Master turned to Lynn when he was ready to leave. He held up his phone.

"I have a picture of you naked, spanking Beth's ass and getting your cunt licked. If you reveal my ownership of Beth, I will release these pictures of you. Otherwise, they will remain hidden from the world."

"I never would have told anyone," Lynn said.

"I'm a rich man. People will do all kinds of things to find ways to take my money. I had to make sure you weren't one of them. Beth had to sign an NDA before I revealed myself to her. If you're not one of those greedy people, I apologize, but better safe than sorry."

Lynn nodded.

"Now, since I feel protected, if you want to spend another night with Beth, I have no objection. Beth is checking out tomorrow and she's going to start living on the ship. If you wish to come with her tomorrow, it's fine. You can get a ride back to New York with my personal assistant."

"Thank you. I appreciate it. This is a new experience for me and I'm enjoying it."

"I ran a security check on you when you gave me your name and saw you live in Queens. Were you just dining at the Al Fiore?"

"No. I'm staying here for a week. I've been working hard to lose weight since my divorce and I promised myself a week in town for some fun when I got down to 135."

"Looks like you had some fun and may I say you look quite nice, Lynn."

Lynn blushed. "Not as nice as your slave," she said.

"She's an athlete who competes in Ironman competitions and several years younger. Don't compare yourself to her. Compare yourself to others your own age and you should be happy with the comparison."

"Master is right, Lynn. You're quite lovely and I love your milky white skin and red hair," I said.

Master said, "It's the kind of skin which would look divine with the stripes from a whip marking it."

Lynn blushed again, though she said, "I don't think I'm cut out to be a submissive. I can't imagine getting my butt walloped the way Beth was this morning."

"Do you have a job?" Master asked.

"Not yet. My ex husband is making the house payment. I didn't finish college before my marriage, so I was planning on taking some adult ed business courses before checking out the work force."

"I won't be here tomorrow at nine, Beth, since you're coming out to the yacht. Since you're going to be spending the night with Lynn again, you can skip the Slave Trainer tonight, since you're going to end up cumming all night anyway."

"Thank you, Master. I appreciate it."

He gathered his stuff. The maid came up to the door as he was leaving.

"Go right in," he said, holding the door open. He handed her a hundred. "Ignore the nudity."

Lynn hastily tried to cover herself with the sheets.

"She can't change the sheets if you hide under them, Lynn," I told her, "and they do need changing. She's used to my being naked."

Lynn got an uneasy grin on her face and got out of the bed.

"Did you lose a bet to the gentleman too," the maid asked.

Lynn was understandably confused by the question. "Yes, she lost one too." It was easier than saying we'd both spent a night engaging in lesbian sex. With a man leaving our room, she might not think we were lovers.

We both sat on the couch, while the maid took care of our room. Twenty minutes and she was gone.

"What was that about a bet?" She asked, kissing me after the maid left.

"The first time she entered the room after my slavery started, I told her I lost a bet to a man and had to remain naked every time I was in the room. It was easier than explaining I was a sex slave and my Master ordered it. They always think they should call the police until you explain it's all voluntary. Do you want to get your cuticle scissors?"

"Now?"

"No time like the present," I said, smiling. "It's going to take awhile and I don't want to be doing it after supper when we could be doing other, naughtier, things."

Lynn smiled back and got her scissors from her purse. While she got the scissors, I got the largest towel I could find in the bathroom and spread it over the bed.

"Put your ass right in the middle, and hopefully, we won't make a mess of things," I said.

Lynn obeyed and I spent ninety minutes trimming her pubes with the tiny scissors. It could have gone faster, maybe a third the time, if I didn't keep licking the moisture seeping from her pussy which often led to more licking and the sporadic orgasm. When I had her trimmed back to roughly a half inch in length, I took her to the bathtub and shaved her a couple times until she was as slick as I was, which naturally led to more playtime.

We were lying on the bed afterward, our faces close to our denuded cunts, breathing hard. The towel carefully placed on the floor out of the way, her red curly hairs still scattered in the center.

"I've never been this randy in my entire life," Lynn said.

"It's new and exciting. It would probably be the same if you'd started an affair with a man," I replied.

"Except a man couldn't keep up with me like your tongue can."

I laughed and kissed her cunt. We both smelled of sex; hot, sweaty, sex.

"What was it like getting fucked in the ass?" Lynn asked.

"Have you never been?"

"No. I wouldn't let my ex anywhere near it."

"Well, you saw I orgasmed. I enjoy it, not as much as a good cunt fucking, but it's nice."

"Doesn't it hurt? I always thought it would hurt."

"I was prepared before the first time it happened, and I've gotten used to it."

"Prepared how?"

"You know how the Slave Trainer had a piece for my ass. I wore something similar to start my training. Mistress put progressively larger pieces on it every twelve hours. By the time I had my first anal fucking, I'd been stretched and gotten used to having something large in my bottom. It wasn't so bad going to a real cock after."

"Could I try wearing it? Just to see what it's like?"

I had a marvelously wicked idea.

"If you want. I don't want to eat in my room again tonight. I say we go out and eat. You can wear it while we're dining out."

"And get dressed?" Lynn complained.

"It has to happen sometime."

"Can you sit on it?"

"Yes, it's designed to be sat on."

"Fine," she said, sitting up, "but I should put on a different dress than I had last night."

I rolled over, facing her. "Where do you want to eat?"

"Al Fiore's?" She said hopefully.

"We ate there last night." Then I remembered she'd be wearing the Slave Trainer and took pity on her. "Fine, we can eat here tonight but only if I can invite two of my friends. Since you're now licking cunt, you may want to experience two new ones if they can come."

"You already have friends here in New York? Cunt licking friends?"

"Master's personal assistant, Hannah, and her wife, Angelique."

"Aahhh. And you think they'd want to have sex with an old biddy like me, even though they're married to each other and can have sex with you?"

"Don't denigrate yourself because your ex-husband didn't appreciate you. There is nothing wrong with you."

"Okay. Ask them."

I called Hannah up and she answered.

"Damn girl! You move fast. Joshua told me you already have another woman to replace us is your affections. I'm hurt," is how she answered the phone.

"Hey, Hannah. Quit the bullshit," I said laughing. "Lynn and I wanted to know if you and Angelique could join us for dinner here at Al Fiore and maybe some playtime after?"

"You do know that I don't have to remain naked on the cruise and have a lot more things to pack than you do for our cruise?"

"Bullshit. It's a ship. Grab maybe ten bathing suits which won't take up any space at all. You'll probably live on those on the ship if it's warm. Maybe two knock 'em dead outfits for any ritzy occasion, because if we're traveling, no one who matters would see you in the same outfit twice. And four of your favorite knock around outfits. It's not as if you can't buy other things on the way. As far as Angelique is concerned, don't the people who hire her provide the clothes she needs for shoots. For shoes, barefoot on the boat, or athletic shoes for exercising or knock around, matching high heels for your ritz wear. If you need more than one suitcase and a hanging bag, for each of you, you've packed too much. Please, don't overthink it."

"Well, we do need to eat. There's no point in not eating."

"No point at all."

"What time?"

"Is six too early for you?"

"Mmm. Make it six-thirty and you've got yourself a date."

"Thank you. We'll meet you in the restaurant."

I turned to Lynn. "We're set. Since you're going to be having sex with two experienced lesbians, I suppose I should teach you how to lick cunt with a little more expertise and not rely on enthusiasm. My lesson will take no more than a half hour, after which we shower and you go to your room and pick out a different outfit. If you want to be really daring, don't wear any underwear."

"Oh, I can't leave the girls without support," Lynn said, hefting her boobs. "I'm too big to do without help."

"Maybe a dress with built in support," I said, licking the nipple on one of them, the closest.

Lynn moaned. "I might have one."

"Good. Now here's what you need to know about licking pussy."

I proceeded to show her. She screamed again twenty minutes later. Thankfully it was daytime and it wasn't a scream of fear, but one of pleasure. Like a "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" kind of scream. I smiled up at her from between her legs.

"Now, you need to practice," I said. "Doing something immediately after learning helps imprint it on your mind."

"Give me a minute. Let me catch my breath," Lynn panted.

"You don't need to make me scream like that," I said. "Just show me you've grasped the techniques."

Five minutes later, Lynn was nestled between my legs and she was at least fifty percent better, if not more. I let her give me two orgasms before stopping her so we could get ready.

Before she left my room to find something different to wear, she said, "I don't want to let you out of my sight. The last twenty-four hours have been like a dream to me and I think if I'm not looking at you, you'll disappear like a mirage."

"I'm perfectly real and I promise I won't disappear until tomorrow, when I'll be getting on Master's ship." I kissed her. "One would think you're falling in love with me."

"Not love; lust. I'm in lust with you."

I laughed. "Go find something pretty to wear. Make an impression on our guests."

She kissed me and went to her room. I closed the door behind me. I might as well look nice, too. I applied make-up, perfume, and chose the sexiest of my clothes, except for the one Master had me wear to his BDSM club. That was too risqué for La Fiore. Lynn was back in forty minutes and I let her in.

"You're still naked," she said breathlessly, as though hurrying.

"I can't put anything on until it's time to leave. I've picked it out though. I think you'll love it. It's what I wore when I submitted to Master. I'm sure the wait staff will remember it. Let's get the Slave Trainer on you, shall we?"

I had some lube. Sex slaves don't leave home without it - fuck American Express. I thoroughly wet both of the phalli, then slipped it in her while she held up the hem of her skirt, slightly squatting. It went in fairly easily as neither of the two were very large.

"Oh, my. This makes you feel quite full, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does."

"It's not going yet."

"No, I'm not turning it on until we go to supper. I'm giving you time to get used to it first. Go ahead and sit down."

Lynn sat on the couch. "It's not bad. I'm not sure I'd ever forget it was inside of me, but I can ignore it."

"Not when it's on," I told her.

In twenty minutes, I dressed in my outfit, Lynn wanting to touch my breasts after I was wearing it, making my nipples stick out even more. We left for the restaurant. After getting our seats for four, I took her to the ladies room and turned it on.

"Ooh, that feels good," Lynn said.

"Yes, it does."

We went back and sat down and five minutes later, Hannah and Angelique joined us.

"Lynn, the pretty blonde is Hannah, my Master's personal assistant. The tall drink of water is her wife, Angelique, a model. Girls, this is my new friend with benefits, Lynn."

They gave each other air kisses, but kissed me softly before sitting down.

Hannah took my hand. "So, Joshua didn't say how you two met. How did you find her?"

"Lynn is staying here, treating herself to a week for meeting a weight loss goal. She was dining alone last night here and came over to ask me about my 'choker'. Of course, I had to tell her it wasn't a choker, but a collar, and I was now owned by my Master. She sat right down to ask me all about it, thinking romance like 'Shades of Gray'. She asked me if I had lots of sex and I started crying. Being the compassionate person she was, Lynn wanted to find out what was bothering me so. She bought a bottle of wine, and we went up to my room where we talked all about it."

"Were you naked?" Hannah asked.

"Naked and wearing the Slave Trainer during most of the evening. I told her why I'd become Master's sex slave and at some point, she asked if she could spank me and possibly have sex with me. I called Master for his permission, and here we are."

"You spanked her," Angelique said. "How exciting. Did you enjoy it?"

"I didn't not like it," Lynn said. "I'm still processing. Have you ever been spanked?"

"Hannah and I have played at spanking, nothing as serious as when she was Joshua's sex slave."

"You were Joshua's sex slave, too?" Lynn asked Hannah.

"I was one of his first. He'd had others, but I was the first one to go on one of his cruises after he bought his yacht."

"Were you married then?" Indicating Angelique with a gesture.

"No. I met Angelique after leaving Joshua as his sex slave and becoming his personal assistant. I'd decided I was more into girls than men."

"Are you submissive to Angelique, then?" Lynn asked.

The waiter interrupted our conversation, so we all ordered, drinks and dinner, waiting until he left before carrying on our conversation. When he was gone, Hannah continued.

"No. I probably tend to be more Dominant with women, though Angelique isn't submissive, so we're equal partners."

Lynn turned to Angelique. "How do you feel knowing your wife was a submissive to a man before you married her?"

"What does anyone feel about their spouses former sex partners? People have sex. She had sex with others before me. What could I do about it? What difference does it make, really?"

"But a man?"

"I've had sex with men. I didn't grow up knowing I was a lesbian. I came to understand I was one by having relationships with both. The emotional connections to women were much stronger."

Lynn suddenly got this expression on her face. I'd made her cum often enough to recognize it. She thought she was going to cum. She wasn't. Her expression changed the moment it shut off.

"Oh, damn," she moaned, "so fucking close."

Hannah and Angelique were looking at her inquisitively. "What's happening?" Hannah asked.

"Lynn wanted to see what wearing a Slave Trainer was like. She's got it on now," I replied. "It just shut off."

Hannah laughed. Angelique didn't know what I was talking about.

"A Slave Trainer?"

"Yes, a devilish device Master makes me wear sometimes. It keeps you on the edge of orgasm without letting you cum," I told her.

"Could I try it?" Angelique asked.

"You can have it now," Lynn said; "it's hateful."

"Everyone wants to try it, and no one wants to keep it on. I have to keep the fucker on until the battery dies," I said.

We had a lovely meal and Lynn asked everyone lots of questions because all of this was so new to her. About halfway through the meal, I went to the ladies room, Hannah coming with me.

"May I ask a favor?" I asked when we were alone.

"Depends on the favor," Hannah replied.

"Lynn's husband left her for a younger woman and it's left her insecure and hesitant about new relationships. She doesn't feel attractive and needs some pumping up. Can you and Angelique join us for a couple hours?"

"No problem. You want us to pay a little attention to her. I can understand that. It won't be a hardship. She's plenty attractive."

"Thank you so much."

We rejoined the others. At least four times during the meal, Lynn came close to an orgasm, and was denied.

After the last one she said, "I'm soaking wet. My dress will probably need to be dry cleaned. I can't believe I talked you into trying this damn thing. Is there any way to have an orgasm while wearing it?"

"My Master can give you one. No one else can. Hey, I wanted a little sympathy. Now you know what I went through last night and every night since last Sunday until tonight."

"You have my sympathies, truly. This is hell."

We all paid for our meals and they both came with us to our room. I was starting to remove my clothing when Angelique stopped me.

"Let me help you with that," kissing my neck as she unbuttoned my blouse.

"And let me help you with yours," Hannah said to Lynn, kissing her softly on the lips.

They helped both of us to strip, taking their time and using little touches and kisses each time another bit of skin was exposed. Lynn was shivering as my lovely blonde friend lowered the dress, kissing her way down her body.

"I'm sure you want this to come out now," Hannah said, kneeling down in front of Lynn, touching the Slave Trainer.

"Please," Lynn whimpered. It kind of slurped as it came out of her pussy, Lynn was so wet. Hannah ran her tongue over Lynn's cleft and Lynn almost dropped to the ground she was so shaky.

"Oh, God," she whimpered, "that feels so good."

"Why don't you get on the bed and I'll join you as soon as I've taken care of this thing."

Seeing Lynn was in good hands, I started paying more attention to Angelique. I was stripping her now, a sheath dress, and panties, her proud, perky breasts being unfettered by a bra. Shortly after Lynn had gotten on the bed, Angelique and I followed, a tangle of legs, soft kisses and wandering hands. I was sliding further down Angelique's body, my mouth aiming for her tasty twat. I found it, inhaling her essence and experiencing her flavor.

"Is there any difference in how different races taste?" Lynn asked.

"Have a sample yourself," I said, moving out of the way.

Lynn ran her tongue up Angelique's pussy, Angelique purring.