My Journey of Discovery Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's different, but not that different," Lynn said, licking her lips.

"I can't say I've tasted everyone, but I think differences in taste have more to do with individual body chemistry and what foods you've eaten recently more than any racial difference," I said. "Just as you and I are slightly different, I'm different from Hannah and she's different from Angelique. Vive le difference as far as I'm concerned."

Hannah got into bed with us. "And from what I can tell," she said, "you have a succulent and juicy cunt and I want to taste more of you." She pushed Lynn flat on the bed and tugged her legs apart. "I'm sure you're ready to pop after wearing that thing."

"Yes, please. I need to cum so bad."

Hannah locked her lips around Lynn's clitoris and she immediately gasped in orgasm, squirming delightfully, her hands locked in Hannah's hair, holding her tightly to her quivering quim. I returned my attention to Angelique. She wasn't far behind her. After they both had two more climaxes, I told Hannah to switch with me and we licked them both to three more.

"Our turn," I said as Lynn's last orgasm was fading.

Hannah and I lay down and Lynn and Angelique began licking us.

I was extremely gratified when Hannah moaned loudly through her first orgasm, saying, "Christ, you didn't say Lynn was a lesbian. I thought you said her husband left her."

"She's not," I laughed. "She licked her first cunt last night."

"You're kidding. Is she a fucking natural?"

"Not a natural, but I gave her a lesson and she's a fast learner."

"Now I have to try her," Angelique said.

"Fuck you," Hannah said. "You've had six orgasms already. I need to catch up."

"See that, Lynn," I said. "You're going to be in high demand in lesbian circles if you keep up your practice."

Lynn didn't lift her mouth off Hannah's pussy but she gave me a thumbs up. I laughed and closed my eyes as Angelique brought me close to my second. After my third, Lynn and Angelique switched places and Lynn was licking me. I caressed her face, enjoying her facile tongue working me over. I had my third climax with Lynn before Hannah did. I was so needy. I pulled Lynn up and kissed her.

"I don't know if I'll ever be able to thank you for the last couple days," Lynn whispered to me. "I was miserable before you entered my life."

"Just keep pushing on, Lynn. You'll find someone else to love. You truly are a beautiful woman and you should find someone who makes you happy."

Angelique finished with Hannah and said, "You've caught up now. Lynn, sixty-nine with me."

Lynn joined her and Hannah and I did the same. After several more orgasms, we came up for air, panting.

Angelique sighed, "Last night, huh? It's almost unbelievable. She's nearly as good as you are, Beth."

"I like to think it's the quality of my training," I laughed.

"She made me scream when she was teaching me," Lynn said. "I'm sure any guests within a hundred feet of our room heard me. It's a wonder the police didn't come."

"Beth is a marvel," Hannah said. "I'd never had a relative neophyte like her be so good. And the strange thing is, Joshua thinks she's as good sucking cock as he's ever experienced."

"Hey, seduction is seduction," I said. "It applies to everyone."

"Now you've taught me to lick cunt, teach me to suck cock," Lynn said. "I couldn't believe you were swallowing all of Joshua's cock this morning. His was big, bigger than my ex. If I could do that, I suspect no man would ever leave me again."

"Alas! If only I could, Lynn. Maybe after I return to New York in a year, I can take a couple days to teach you; find out how much you remember about licking cunt." I kissed her.

Angelique said, "I really do want to try that Slave Trainer thing and I'd like to see Lynn spank your naughty little ass, Beth."

I looked at Lynn, winked at her, and said, "I'll do it, but you have to wear the Slave Trainer for at least an hour. I'm not going to go through another ass burning spanking unless someone else is suffering."

Lynn caught the wink. "By all means. Promise to wear it an hour or you can forget it, and no cumming while it's on."

"Fine. I'll wear the damn thing for an hour to watch Beth's buns get abused."

"Hannah, you want to do the honors? There's lube on the bathroom counter," I said, smiling.

Hannah got the Slave Trainer off the charger and the lube. I'm sure it still had an hour of juice left on it. Lynn had only worn it for ninety minutes or so.

Angelique looked at it when Hannah brought it out. "Wait a minute," she said. "You know I don't like anal."

"No Slave Trainer, no spanking," I said. "The anal probe isn't that big. Just enough to let you know it's there. Not like a big old strap-on."

"Fuck! Okay; put it on me."

Hannah lubed up the anal phallus and inserted it into her wife. Angelique expressed some discomfort when it went in, but let it happen. I set the timer on my phone for one hour, then turned it on.

"You can take it out when my timer goes off. Lynn, if you'll take a seat, I'll get over your lap again."

Lynn sat down, asking how many. I looked at the others. "Twenty?" I suggested. "That's how many I got this morning."

"Twenty sounds fine to me," Angelique said, "since I have to tolerate this thing in my ass."

I got down over Lynn's lap, the third time I'd done so. My bottom was upthrust over her lap and my hands and feet on the floor. She picked up my hairbrush.

"You're going to hit her with a hairbrush?" Angelique asked, horrified.

"Lynn's hands aren't strong enough to punish me like Master," I said. "She has to use a hairbrush."

Angelique watched in amazement as Lynn brought the hairbrush down, smacking my right ass cheek.

"One. Thank you."

Swat.

"Two. Thank you."

Smack.

"Three. Thank you."

"I need to cum," Angelique said. She started to reach for her clit.

"No," Hannah said, grabbing her hand. "Not until the timer goes off."

"Oh, fuck!" Angelique moaned. "Why did I agree to an hour of this?"

Hannah held her wife's hands, not letting them curl between her legs. The hairbrush landed again. Thankfully, Lynn was moving from side to side, giving one cheek a chance to recover before it received the next punishing blow.

"Four. Thank you."

"How can you stand it. Your ass is already becoming red," Angelique said. Smack.

"Five. Thank you. It's not as bad as you might think," I said. Thwack. "Ouch, don't distract me. Six. Thank you."

At least Lynn wasn't going as hard as she did this morning when Master was in charge, but it was still rough. Swat.

"Seven. Thank you."

The numbers climbing, the blows falling, my ass burning, me counting. Lynn kept moving them around, trying to stay away from the already red and fiery spots on my ass. She was moving lower and lower on my cheeks, which was closer to my sitter and closer to my cunt. The heat no longer seemed to be concentrating in my bottom as much as it was concentrating in my pussy. I could feel the rivulets of cream escaping my bald slit, running down my thighs. Smack.

"Seventeen. Thank you."

I felt ready to cum; the tensing of my muscles, the fluttering in my stomach, the quivering in my cunt all too familiar. Over the course of the spanking, it had felt as if my ass was trying to rise higher, to meet the hairbrush as it fell, like I wanted it; the fire and the pain. I'd cum twice while being punished by Mistress Layton. The first time, I'd been wearing the equivalent of a Slave Trainer doing all it could to make me cum. The second time, Mistress had struck my clit with a tawse. It hadn't been a good orgasm, but it had definitely been an orgasm. Another thwack, right next to my pouting pussy, not on it.

"Eighteen. Thank you. I'm cumming. Fuck, I'm cumming," I whimpered.

Lynn could probably tell I was cumming. I'm sure the pulsations of my pussy were clearly visible to her. Even my anal opening had to be clenching.

"You're cumming?" Lynn whispered.

"Yes," I muttered, panting.

A finger went into my cunt, felt the thrumming in my twat first hand.

"God!" Hannah said, "She is cumming." Hannah's finger then.

Her finger left me and two others went inside me, jacking my climax higher. I moaned louder. Angelique, I was guessing. My eyes were closed.

"I can't believe it," Angelique said. "Cumming from a spanking." Her fingers left me.

"Have you ever cum during punishment before?" Hannah asked.

"Twice, but one wasn't from the punishment. It was during the punishment. I was wearing something similar to the Slave Trainer but it was making me cum, not preventing it. The punishment didn't stop the orgasms. Instead, they seemed to make them stronger. The second time was when Mistress hit my clitoris with a tawse."

"What the hell is a tawse?" Lynn asked.

"It's a strap like thing, hard to explain. If Master has one, I'll show it to you on the ship tomorrow. Otherwise, I'll draw you a picture."

"Should I finish your spanking, or would it ruin your orgasm for you?" Lynn asked.

"It's over. You can't ruin it. I don't care if you finish or not. Angelique might care. She has to put up the Slave Trainer for an hour in return for me getting twenty swats."

"I didn't expect you to cum during your spanking. Now it seems unfair, because I can't cum."

"Well, Angelique, you can always try being spanked yourself and see if you cum," I said.

"You're kidding?"

"Not at all. Being punished while aroused makes the punishment easier. Endorphins are released during arousal which is like a drug making you feel better. Dominant's often give their submissive orgasms before punishment because they can withstand more."

Angelique looked to Hannah for confirmation because she'd done the sex slave bit.

"It's true," Hannah confirmed. "It does make it easier to abide pain."

"Look," I said, "my research has already confirmed some of this. Submissive's often go into something called subspace. The pain kind of goes to the back of your mind to the point where you're not really thinking about it any more. You're focused on something else, anything else. It could be someone else's pleasure, or the fucking you're expecting after your punishment or the sunset. I mean it could be anything. The pain is warming you, but not hurting you. I felt the warmth building up in my ass, but it spread to my entire groin. I felt it in my pussy, making me wet. You saw how soaked I was. It's why I'm kind of drifting when it's going on. I'm thinking the smack, the number, the thank you; and that's it. When you asked me questions during the spanking and pulled my head out of subspace is when it hurt more. Remember? I said, 'ouch, don't distract me'."

"I remember," Angelique said.

"So, while you're aroused, and you're getting smacked, think about the orgasms you just had and the one's you plan to have. You might cum too."

She looked at Lynn, still holding the hairbrush poised over my ass.

"With the hairbrush?"

"You and Hannah said you've played at spanking. Why not feel what a real spanking is like?"

"Fine, but you get the last two."

My ass went in the air, I got the last two, counting and thanking Lynn for each one.

"Who's going to spank me?" Angelique asked.

"Lynn is the only one with spanking experience," I said. "No one else has any. I'd say she should do it."

Angelique muttered, "I must be crazy for doing this," before settling herself over Lynn's lap.

Because of her height, Angelique's buttocks were either going to be sticking way up in the air, or she'd have to rest her torso over Lynn's legs. I wasn't sure Lynn could give her a good swat if her ass was too high, so I told her to just rest her body down.

"Listen, Angelique," I said. "You don't want to put your hands over your ass during the spanking. If Lynn hits your hand with the hairbrush, it could hurt it, maybe even break it, so I want Hannah to sit in front of you and hold your hands, do you understand? Don't let go of Hannah's hands. Don't think about the spanking or whether it's going to hurt. It will hurt. But you've been hurt before. You've stubbed a toe, or burnt yourself or pulled a muscle while exercising. A spanking gives you a sharp pain to start, but it subsides; it ebbs rather quickly, leaving a warm feeling which lingers. But thirty minutes from now, it won't hurt anymore. Even the memory of it will be fading."

Hannah took Angelique's hands and held them, holding tight to the wrists so she couldn't pull them out easily.

"I don't know if you'll orgasm. I can't predict that, but no matter if you do or don't, Lynn and I will give you six glorious climaxes afterwards, so you know you have a lot of pleasure to look forward to. So think about that. Think about Hannah and holding her hand and how much she loves you and how good you'll feel later, okay."

"Okay."

"Lynn won't hit you any harder than she hit me, and I barely notice it and it's been what; five minutes? It's warm, but it doesn't really hurt anymore."

"I'm ready."

I nodded to Lynn and she smacked her. Angelique flinched quite a bit. To be expected since she had no knowledge of what it would feel like. I'd been spanked several times and knew what it would be like and it was never as bad as I thought it would be. Angelique figured out it wasn't unbearable and relaxed some. Lynn gave Angelique ten or fifteen seconds, then struck the other side. Angelique wouldn't pink up the way I did, her skin too dark, but it would get a dark red by the time it was over. She didn't flinch as much the second time, her body already adjusting. Back and forth, up and down; I was pointing to different spots on Angelique's magnificent bottom that still hadn't suffered the hairbrush.

I started to count them down when Lynn got to fifteen as Angelique wasn't counting, just to let her know she was close to the end. It seemed to me, Angelique started arching her bottom slightly to meet the paddle as I had. We reached twenty.

"Do it again," Angelique said. "Keep doing it until I tell you to stop. I'm almost there."

We three looked at each other in amazement. "Hurry," Angelique said, "I can feel it slipping."

Lynn swatted her bottom again, then again, and on the third, Angelique moaned loudly. "One more," she whimpered.

One more swat with the hairbrush and Angelique was writhing, squirming, as the waves of her orgasm swept through her body, clinging to Hannah.

Wanting her orgasm to extend and strengthen, I pulled the Slave Trainer out, thick with her white cream and began lapping at her pussy. Angelique thrashed even more, sliding off Lynn's lap, onto her back, spreading her legs for me, moaning ecstatically as she crested higher and higher. Hannah bent over and kissed her, Angelique pulling her down, opening her mouth, tongues slick, dancing together. Not to be left out, Lynn dropped to the floor and sucked the tender buds of Angelique's breasts.

Five minutes later, her body began to relax, the last echoes of her orgasm causing an occasional tremor. Angelique finally opened her eyes and looked up at her wife, hovering over her, smiling.

"Is that what submission was like for you?" Angelique asked.

"Sometimes, but rarely," Hannah admitted.

"Why did you ever give it up?"

"Because my Dominant was a man and I found you."

"I love you."

"I love you more," Hannah responded, leaning forward to plant another kiss on Angelique's lips.

"Do you want to wear the Slave Trainer for the rest of your hour?" I asked innocently.

"Fuck no! I never want to see the damn thing again."

"It might have increased the intensity of the orgasm you just had," I said, laughing.

"I don't care," but Angelique was smiling as she said it.

"You can always borrow it if you want," I laughed. "We have a whole year together."

"Fuck you and the horse you rode in on."

"Speaking of horses, remind me to tell you about my experiences on a pony farm," I said. "I had to race a pony, but some other day."

Of course, I'd teased them with my pronouncement, but I refused to answer any more questions. I picked up the Slave Trainer and brought it into the bathroom to wash before putting it back on the charger. I went back and told Angelique she was still owed five more orgasms, if she wanted them.

"More now will be anticlimactic," Angelique said. "Besides, it's after eleven and we still have more packing to do. You can owe them to me. We have a whole year together," throwing the words back in my face. "I still can't believe I orgasmed during a spanking."

"Don't forget, the Slave Trainer probably helped."

"Fuck you, again."

"I can hardly wait for the next time you fuck me," I laughed.

"Lynn," Hannah asked, "are you highly aroused right now? Did spanking Beth and Angelique excite you?"

Lynn didn't answer for a time and I wondered why. It was a simple yes or not question. Finally, she responded as we all looked at her.

"Yes," she said, looking down at the floor.

"Let me see. Spread your legs," Hannah said.

Reluctantly, Lynn spread her legs exposing her sex. It looked as juicy as mine felt. Hannah speared two fingers up Lynn's cunt and she gasped and climaxed, Hannah kissing her as she orgasmed.

Hannah leaned back and pulled her fingers out, slimy with Lynn's juices.

"Oh, my," Hannah said. "I think we have a closet Dominant in our midst."

"Me?" Lynn said, shocked.

"Why not you?" Hannah asked. "Just as Beth is aroused by her submission, you appear aroused by your Domination, expressed by your bending two women over your knee and spanking them."

"But I've never felt like a Dominant person," she said.

"I didn't know I was submissive until I started exploring it," I said, looking at her with a new speculation. "When we first met, you could have taken me to your room where I wouldn't have had to strip, but you chose to bring me to mine where I'd have to be naked. And you quickly expressed interest in spanking me. Nor have you shied away from it each time it was offered to you. You've had no problem turning my ass red, nor quailed at paddling another relative stranger's ass. I think Hannah is right. I think you're on the cusp of discovering your own Dominant personality."

"Would that mean I need to acquire a submissive of my own?" Lynn asked.

"What you choose to do with the knowledge you learn about yourself, is entirely up to you," I said. "It's like getting a degree in history. You can choose to get a job requiring knowledge of history, or get a job as an accountant. You don't need to become a Dominatrix because you have the personality to be one."

"Nor is it a totally fixed trait," Hannah said. "I tend to be submissive to men, which might be why I'm such a good personal assistant to Joshua, but Dominant towards women, which helps me evaluate his submissives. I'm not strictly one or the other, but switch back and forth, and now I found out Angelique can cum from a spanking, I might be exploring that aspect of her personality. I wonder if that isn't part of what makes her a good model, doing whatever a photographer tells her to do."

"Be careful, Hannah," Angelique said. "I'm happy with our life now. We don't know what will happen if we start messing with our chemistry."

"I'll be careful, mon amour. I would do nothing to jeopardize your love." Hannah kissed her. "But I love you orgasmed from a spanking. It gives me such delicious ideas."

I thought Angelique shivered a little hearing those words.

They got dressed soon after and Lynn and I both kissed them goodbye.

"That was a wonderful time," Lynn said as we locked the door behind them. "I enjoyed it very much."

"Not as much as the orgasm I'm going to give you as soon as you get to bed," I said, plopping down and patting the mattress beside me. "I want to make you scream again."

Lynn smiled and climbed into bed with me. She did scream, but she had a pillow over her face so she didn't wake anyone up.