My Journey Pt. 01

Story Info
College student's life takes an unexpected turn.
2.2k words
4.38
10.5k
10

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

I have a story I've been wanting to tell for a long time. It's something that happened to me many years ago and I've kept it to myself all this time. I need to get it off my chest. The story is based in reality but I have added things to make it more enjoyable.

I went to college back in the early 90s. People frowned on homosexuality. A lot. It wasn't like today where people are open about it. It wasn't terribly uncommon for "fags" to be beaten for their sexuality. It certainly happened more than it should have.

I didn't pay much attention to it tho. I was a very straight, good looking guy in my early 20s. I loved women and I did pretty well with them. It was none of my business what was going on in the gay community and I had my own problems. That would change tho.

In a town not too far away, a gay guy got beaten pretty bad. The guy was in a coma and they didn't know a lot as to what happened but figured it was a "hate" crime. Come to think about it, I never did hear what that was all about...

Anyway, it was fall break, around Thanksgiving. I was the one of the few people that stayed at school. Most people, including my roommate, went home for the holiday break. A buddy reached out to me to see if I would go to a local club and see if we could get lucky. Nothing unusual here.

He drove us there and the place was fairly slow. I was just glad to be out. And wouldn't you know it? He picked up a girl almost right. away and I got nothing. Our process was if you picked up someone, the other guy would find a ride home, which usually was pretty easy because we always knew someone at the club. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't the case this time.

Figuring I'd just get a cab, I sat down at the bar. There were 3 other guys there and we got to chatting about how there wasn't any pussy at this place and it was a sausage fest. They bought me a couple of drinks and we had a few laughs. They seemed like really good guys. But, it was time for me to go.

I asked the bartender to call me a cab and one of the guys said, "what? Nah, don't be silly. We can give you a lift."

"No. It's no big deal."

"Stop. We were just getting ready to leave too. We can just drop you off."

"You sure?"

I was very appreciative and told them were I lived and we started heading that way. Everything seemed pretty normal...until Jimmy, a fairly muscular, brown haired guy put his hand on my thigh...inner thigh. That's when things started going sideways.

Before I realized what was happening, Jimmy had a hold of my crotch and an arm around the back of my neck. He quickly and roughly started kissing me. He was bigger and stronger than me. I struggled to push him away and I was eventually successful.

Jimmy took this break as an opportunity. He sat up and grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled my face into his crotch. He was dry humping my face and they all started laughing.

It was totally humiliating. I was able to push myself out of his crotch and get a breath. "What the fuck!", I yelled.

"What, you don't like it?" Jimmy asked laughing.

"No! I'm not gay!" I answered.

"Bobby, pull over.".

Uh-oh.

The car came to a screeching halt on the gravel shoulder. Before I could even sit up I was yanked out of the car. The third guy, Danny, had me in a headlock way too tight. I was pulling down on his forearm trying to get air as Jimmy walked in front of me.

My eyes darted around on hopes of seeing help or a way out but those thoughts were quickly squashed when I realized where we were. It was a desolate abandoned side street where we would take girls to make out. Only local people knew about it and very, very few people had reason to come down this road.

Jimmy and I locked eyes. "Here's how I see it. A lot of gay guys have been getting the shit kicked out of them lately by so called straight dudes. That's not acceptable to us. It seems to me it's time for retribution. You say you're not gay and therefore not one of us, so by default you must be one of them."

"I never hurt anyone. I don't give a shit about your lifestyle."

"Is that right? Well, here's what we're going to do. You are going to suck our cocks. You don't have to like it, but you'll do it. Or we will take turns beating the shit out of you. Kinda like and eye for an eye. Totally up to you."

Jimmy was right in my face now. His hand ran up my thigh and rubbed my cock through my pants. Jimmy looked surprised. He stepped back and yanked my pants off. My cock was rock hard.

"Ha! Look at this! Straight boy has a boner!! Let him go, Dan, he ain't going nowhere."

Danny released me.

"Strip" Jimmy demanded.

I hesitated but realized I had no choice. Moments later I was totally nude and fully erect in the night air. The guys walked around me, hands rubbing my chest, back, ass, cock, and balls.

"You sure you don't want to play for our team?" Bobby, the tall thin brunette with the bluest eyes asked. "We'd love to have you."

I heard them fumbling with their pants.

Disgusted and feeling sick, I felt a firm push downwards on my shoulders from behind. Locking eyes with Jimmy again I slowly dropped to my knees, grateful for my clothes to pad my knees from the gravel.

He had an evil grin on his face as I looked up at him. He's rubbing his cock on my lips and slapping me in the face with it. It smells of sweat and piss. I take a deep breath and open my mouth.

His mushroom head slides past my lips. It's salty and the skin is surprisingly soft. I started moving my mouth up and down the shaft. Jimmy moaned.....that set something off inside me. It was the craziest feeling. Naked, outside, on my knees listening to another man moan from the movements of my mouth.

"Oh, baby...you're a fucking natural cocksucker".

The other two moved to either side. I reached over and started stroking them. Their hard cocks felt so good in my hands.

I was totally lost in the moment. Jimmy was holding my head and pushing his cock again the back of my throat. I'd cough and gag but he just kept it up. They seemed to be amused by my lack of experience. I tried to take him into my throat but couldn't.

Danny, the tall, thin blond that was choking me earlier grabbed a fistful of my hair, pulled me off Jimmy and slammed his cock down my throat and held me there. I struggled and tried to pull away but they just laughed at me.

I pulled away and coughed trying to catch my breath but then Bobby took a turn. He grabbed my head and furiously fucked my face. His cock was smaller and easier to handle. After a few seconds he pushed me away.

This back and forth went on for what seemed like forever, each taking turns in my mouth. As they took advantage of me I was acutely aware of my own hard, lonely cock. I ached to stroke it but my hands were busy on the cocks that weren't in my mouth.

Bobby finished first. His balls were loudly slapping my chin when his body froze. "FUUUUUCK!!" He held me in place as he pumped his cum into my mouth. It wasn't gross like I thought it would be. It was kinda sweet and slightly bitter. I liked it. He unceremoniously slipped his cock out of my mouth when he finished.

Almost immediately after, Danny rammed his shaft back down my throat. I was surprised that I'd become somewhat accommodating to this. He also began furiously humping my face, holding my head still as he thrust away.

"Glug glug glug glug glug"

Danny also tensed up but grabbed the base of his cock so the head was in the back of my throat. Holding the back of my head with his other hand he filled my mouth with a huge load of cum. It was hard to swallow with his member in my mouth, tho I tried. Some cum came out of my nose when I coughed a little and some dribbles put the corner of my mouth.

Danny pulled his cock out of my mouth and slapped me with it a few times. I was so cock drunk!! I scooped up the cum from my cheek and lips and sucked it off my fingers.

I saw movement to my side and turned to see Jimmy coming. I was surprised at how anxious I was to finish him off. By this point I'd given up trying to pretend I didn't like it. I took his cock in my mouth and slurped and sucked on it. Jimmy's moans told me he liked it too.

I felt like he was holding back. His hands were on my head but he was letting me do most of the work. I brought my hands up to massage his balls. I was fascinated by their heaviness.

Inevitably Jimmy also tightened up. To my surprise he pulled out of my mouth and shot his load across my face and into my hair, after 2 or 3 ropes he shoved it down my throat. This surprised me and I gagged but Jimmy didn't respond. He just ground his crotch into my face while gripping fistfuls of my hair.

The others laughed when Jimmy slid out of my mouth and spread his jism across my face. "Straight guys suck the best cock. Danny, get him up."

"Gimmie his clothes." As Danny bent over to grab my stuff I went to swipe my arm across my face and clean myself up a little. As I did, Jimmy grabbed both side of my face and stuck his tongue in my mouth, kissing me deeply and grinding his semisoft cock against my raging boner.

When he broke this kiss he grabbed my cock, firmly stroking it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed being our little cocksucker tonight."

He took my clothes from Danny and rifled through my pants. He pulled out my wallet and keys and handed my clothes back to Danny. Then tossed my wallet and keys about 15 or 20 feet behind me. I watched them land.

As I turned back around, the guys were heading towards the car.....with my clothes!!!

"Hey!! You....you can't leave me here like this! This is bullshit!! I did what you asked!! C'mon!!!"

"Don't worry, sweetheart," Jimmy yelled out the window. "You'll be fine!"

Naked and furious, I stood and watched the car pull away.

"Fuck!"

I wasn't the end of the world. It was the middle of the night and I was only about a mile and a half from my apartment. I grabbed my keys and wallet and headed home.

I walked as quickly as I could. About 2/3 of the walk was down the abandoned road and through a small section of woods. There were hardly any cars out.

I sprinted through a neighborhood, into my apartment complex, across the parking lots to my front door. Once inside I tossed my wallet and keys onto the table and bent over to catch my breath, suddenly grateful they didn't steal my wallet or keys.

As i catch my breath I realize my balls ache and my cock is still rock solid. I slip into the bathroom. My reflection in the mirror startles me. The cum has dried on my face but has mixed with sweat and dirt leaving a stripe of filth that goes into my hair.

It makes me even hornier. I hardly recognize myself and start stroking to my own reflection. I look like such a slut. I've never been so horny. Staring at my messy face I begin jerking off frantically.

My load exploded out of my cock! My body shook and my knees weakened as I launched rope after rope across my vanity. I'm pretty sure I was moaning loudly too.

As I caught my breath I looked at myself in the mirror again. My face was flushed and my shoulders heaving. Looking down at my cock I saw the last of my juice oozing out of me. I scooped it up with my finger and watched myself eat it.

I liked it.

I bent over and kicked all the cum off my vanity going back to make sure I didn't miss any.

Tired and spent I hopped in the shower, washing all evidence of my crazy night down the drain.

Naked, I climbed into bed and instantly fell asleep. I'd try to forget what happened on this evening but it was just the beginning of my wild journey.

And things would start happening sooner then I could ever imagine.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers