My Journey Pt. 02 - Passage

Story Info
This is a tie in story between parts 1 and 3.
1.2k words
4.35
3.4k
3

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

This part is really just tying part 1 and part 3 together. There's no sex or anything, just information....

I awoke the next day slightly hung over and in disbelief of what I had done. Part of me thought it was a dream but when I realized I couldn't find my clothes, my shoes in particular, I knew it was true.

I was torn. On one hand I felt I should call the police and file a report. No one should ever be subjected to barbaric acts like that. On the other hand....I unleashed a massive load on my bathroom vanity and slurped it up enthusiastically.

Nah. There wouldn't be any cops.

My buddy called to make sure I got home ok and told me all about the sexy slut from the night before. I had trouble listening tho. Part of me wanted to tell him about what happened but I knew there was no way. I had to keep it to myself.

I also had to run out and buy new sneakers. My roommate would be home the next day and school would start up again on Monday morning. I needed to clear my head and get back in the game.

However during the trip to the mall I noticed something different about myself. Yeah, I was checking out the girls but.....I caught myself checking out guys too.

It was a strange and thrilling experience. I'd never looked at another guy's crotch yet here I was, not just looking but longing to know what they were packing.

"Ah, nah. You're over thinking this" I told myself.

But these desires didn't go away. I found myself checking guys out regularly. I thought about that night a lot. I thought a lot about....cock, kneeling in front of guys, having my face fucked, swallowing cum.

And the humiliation of it all. Why did it turn me on so much?

Final exams came up fairly quickly and I immersed myself in my studies. It worked. I passed all my classes. I packed up and headed home for the holidays.

I was good to get home and see family. Naturally once the old crew from high school was back in town we all got together. Still a great group of guys!

Of course, I caught myself crotch watching again. No. No, I can't do that. I've known some these guys since I was 6. But I couldn't help it.

I had played on the football team back in high school with a couple of these guys. Some were still playing in college. They were looking good....

Wait...what?

I couldn't help myself and I knew it. But I kept my mouth shut, both literally and figuratively. But there were moments....

Like when Big Darrin, the high school football superstar and aspiring college line backer drank too much and had to be helped to the toilet to puke. Did I maybe slip a hand into his crotch and sneak a feel?

You're damn right I did.

When I "passed out" next to Steve, who was also passed out, did my hand land on his sweatpants covered cock.

It sure did.

Not my best moments but I couldn't help myself.

Other than that the visit was great! I saw my family and friends, caught up a little, and, other than a couple of incidents, I behaved myself.

I headed back to school a couple of days early for no other reason than the airfare was significantly cheaper. It didn't really matter. My roommate would be studying abroad in England for the semester so I had the apartment to myself.

A thought had struck me on my vacation. I didn't want to be one of those gay guys but I really liked sucking cock. Why not get a dildo to suck? I'd seen nice silicone cocks in a couple of porns over break. Maybe that would scratch the itch. I was sure it was just a phase and I was just trying to ride it out.

We didn't have the internet then. You had to actually go to a store and buy stuff. And stuff like this was only sold in adult bookstores. Fortunately I knew where one was.

It was across town in a less than desirable area. Let's be honest. The place was seedy.

It was a stand alone building with nothing around it but parking lot with 4 other cars in it. I was surprised at how small it was based on the size from outside. I had expected it to be much bigger inside.

I walked in, nodded at the guy behind the counter, and walked into the store. There were books and sex magazines, lots of movies you could buy, and paraphernalia which included masks and ropes and gags and a bunch of stuff that I didn't know it's use. I didn't know if I wanted to know.

Then I came to the vibrator/dildo section. The selection wasn't fantastic. Lots of plastic vibrators. Nah. And a few silicone toys. Jeez. People are disgusting. Some of them were obscenely huge.

"No way that's fitting inside someone", I thought to myself.

Off to the side I found one. The 7 inch 'Jimmy Ringo with realistic balls' model. Who? Doesn't matter. I wanted out of there. It smelled like mold and ginger ale with a slight tinge of bleach, and the floor was sticky.

I went to the register and pulled out my cash. It was more than I wanted to spend but I wasn't leaving without it.

The guy behind the counter was unshaven and disheveled. He walked over to the counter and rang up the dildo.

"You want any tokens?", He asked.

"Tokens?"

"Yeah, for the booths."

Seeing my confusion he went on. "That door behind you, the booths are back there. You need the tokens to play the movies."

I must have had a dumb look on my face.

"Dirty movies." He was half grinning now. "You go in the booth, close the door, drop your token and enjoy your movie."

He had a silly grin on his face. I'm sure I was the butt of jokes with his buddies later that night. He leaned across the counter.

"There's gloryholes" he said in a loud whisper.

My eyebrows went up and he got a big smile on his face. Then her nodded towards a door to his right.

"That's the theater. It's open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 6 until closing. Admission is 10 bucks. We pick a movie and put it on the big screen. And there's seats and stuff."

I most felt like he was mocking me.

"Just this" I said and headed out the door with my new toy.

Once on my car I looked around the lot and saw the 4 cars. Obviously one belongs to the cashier....but there weren't any other people.....oh...OH!! Oh boy.

The Jimmy Ringo, or JR as I called him, worked great for a while. I loved to choke and gag myself with it, rub it on my face, and sometimes just hold it.

In a short time I could take all of JR down my throat, no problem. It really gave me me a thrill to hold him in my throat and see how long I could keep him there.

Much of my free time at home was spent naked with JR either in my throat or in my hands. But after a while, he wasn't enough anymore. After about a month I craved the real thing.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers