My Journey Pt. 06 - Submission

Story Info
I can't help myself. I reached out to Jack.
2.3k words
4.7
4.6k
8

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

I went a full week without craving cock. I'd been caught and it scared me. It definitely slowed down my exploration. I wasn't going back to that ABS and I didn't know where else to go to suck a dick.

It was probably just a phase, right? And that phase was over.

Or was it?

By the following Thursday I was craving cock again. It was like I was a cum junkie, and I definitely felt like one.

And sucking that rubber dildo, which I started doing again, just wasn't cutting it. And then it hit me...

Jack.

I had tossed his number in my desk trash!!! I was a college student....I never took the trash out!

I dumped the basket out on the floor and scattered the papers and wrappers over the floor. "Where was it?"

And there it was. I picked it up and unravelled it.

"Jack" in blue ink. I hate blue ink. Why can't everyone just use black ink and just stop with the blue?

I had butterflies in my stomach. It had been nearly 2 weeks since we met. Would it be weird calling him now?

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked myself out loud. I tossed the paper back in the bin but left all the other papers scattered on the floor.

"No." I told myself out loud. "You're done with the faggot, cock sucking, bullshit. Professor Thompson opens his mouth and your reputation is trashed. No more."

And I meant it too.

Until the next afternoon after class. I sat there on my knees holding the paper with both hands.

Jack.

I put the paper on the kitchen table and grabbed a beer out of the fridge. Taking sips, I stared at the paper. Stupid, right?

I ordered a pizza and tossed back a few more beers. It was around 6 pm by the time the pizza arrived and I had a nice buzz going. I wasn't a big drinker so it didn't take much.

As I picked up my second slice I began eyeing the phone. "There's no going back if you make that phone call".

By 8 o'clock, when I picked up the phone, I was 3 slices in and who knows how many beers. "Just because you call him doesn't mean anything is going to happen", I told drunk me.

I got his answering machine. Figures. "Um....hi...um...we met at the theater the other week. Um. You told me to call you. So...um...call me back if you want to."

I hung up the phone shaking my head. "Call me back if you want to". I'm such a nerd.

I got naked, put a porn in my VCR, and sucked my rubber dildo while I stroked my rock hard cock. You know, normal college stuff. I passed out on the couch.

I had a pretty nice hangover the next morning. I cleaned up my mess, showered, and did some school work. I didn't bother getting dressed.

I guess it was around 2:30 when the phone rang. It startled me. I stared at it for a moment. "Call me back if you want to" echoed thorough my head.

"Hello".

"Hi. It's Jack. I'm returning your call."

We talked for a long time. It was nice to get lost in a conversation. And it wasn't weird like I thought it would be. He was a super nice guy and really easy to talk to.

He'd been through a brutal divorce and was finally getting his life back together. He'd picked up a good job and got a decent house. He was looking forward to putting the past behind him and moving forward.

He was just a genuinely nice man. So when he invited me over to his place for some takeout I figured why not. I wasn't doing anything anyway.

Our conversation continued over some mediocre Chinese food and cold beers. He went on about his ex-wife, his old job, and the crazy things he used to do with Jim and Alex, who were childhood friends.

We moved into his living room where he slipped a VCR tape of Poison Ivy, if I remember correctly, which came to life on his big screen 36 inch tube TV.

I was a few beers in when Jack pulled out a joint and asked if I wanted to indulge. I hadn't really smoked much pot at that point in my life but I didn't want to be rude!! Plus I was kinda up for it. I took a couple of hits and sat back, enjoying the relaxing tingling that was overtaking me.

I don't remember much about the movie though. It wasn't long before he was rubbing my thigh, getting closer to my crotch. When I turned to say something he kissed me, gently, apprehensively at first before becoming more passionate and aggressive.

I was a little surprised. Partly because it wasn't rough and gross like I thought it would be with a man, but that I actually liked it. I don't know how to describe it. It wasn't like when I kissed a girl. I was...the passive one, the submissive one. Whatever the word, I liked that he was in control.

And in control he was because in a few minutes we were both naked on the couch. He pulled me on top of him and we ground our cocks together as we made out.

Jack had a nice body. He wasnt fat or really hairy. He was in decent shape and had a little fuzz on his stomach and a little on his chest. Enough to know it was there but not overwhelming. In hindsight I think he had shaved it at some point and it was probably growing back in. In contrast, I was basically hairless. I had very little body hair to begin with and I'd been shaving my cock, the only hairy part of me, for several weeks at this point. So, yeah, from the neck down I was all skin.

Not that it seemed to matter to Jack. His hands were all over me. Rubbing my back, squeezing my ass. I felt so small on top of him. He slid a finger between my ass cheeks stopping right above my asshole and made firm little circles on my tailbone. With his other hand he grabbed a fistful of hair, lifting my face away from him, and began nibbling on my neck.

I was lost. Basically puddy in his hands. I was overcome with lust. When he released my head I returned the favor and went for his neck. I nibbled and kissed my way down his neck, his chest, nipples to his belly button until I was between his legs looking at his neatly maintained cock.

It was pulsing, dripping with precum, some of which was probably mine. I started at the base of his balls, something I hadn't had the opportunity to do yet. The soft skin felt amazing on my lips, his balls felt heavy on my tongue. I loved the way he moaned.

I loved this new position, on my knees, between his legs. Not only did I have easier access to his balls, I could watch his reaction to the things I did. It was awesome!!!

The pot had me feeling like I was floating above him. I ran my tongue up his balls and along the shaft until I reached the tip. Then I licked up whatever shiny precum I could find on his cock and belly before sliding my mouth over his cock. His hand landed on the back of my head as he moaned.

I moaned too. I had never been so turned on.

He kept his hand on my head and began gyrating, which soon turned into an all out facefucking. His leg came over my shoulder and held me down as his cock assaulted my throat. My eyes were tearing and snot was pouring out of my nose as I coughed and gagged.

And I loved every brutal second of it. Even the part where he held my face in his crotch and unloaded right down my throat. I couldn't breathe and nearly passed out, but I think that just made it that much better.

When he let go of my head I instinctively pulled off his cock, falling backwards onto the floor. I was gasping for air and wiping the snot/cum from my face as I looked up at Jack. He was sitting back hands behind his head, chest heaving and cock still throbbing as it softened.

I felt a strange sense of pride knowing I made this man cum so hard. I climbed back into the couch and lay back, enjoying my high and the lingering taste of his cock.

I don't know how long I was out. I was in that place inside your brain that you go when you're good and high when I felt something on my balls.

"Did something touch your balls?" I asked myself inside my head.

I opened my eyes and Jack was now between my legs. His tongue felt amazing on my ball sack. I reached down to encourage him but he grabbed my hands and held them at my sides. I wasn't aware of anything but his mouth on my cock. I could feel his tongue and lips working my shaft.

I didn't think about it until later but in the months of sucking cock, no one had returned the favor. Not a handjob or anything. And I had never really sought one out. I was perfectly happy pleasuring men without being pleasured.

But this was amazing. I don't know if it was the alcohol, the pot, Jack's talented mouth, or a combination of them all, but an orgasm built inside me unlike anything I had ever experienced.

I don't know if I cried out but I remember my entire body quivering, shaking as Jack sucked out my load. I was essentially immobile with his shoulders over my thighs and his hands holding down my arms. My breathing returned as my orgasm subsided and Jack released my softening cock from his mouth.

Breathing heavily, I returned to that quiet place inside my mind.

Again, time passed and Jack woke me up. He was lifting me off the couch. I stood up and looked at him as I came back from my special place.

"C'mon, let's get to bed. It's late."

We walked into the bedroom, both completely nude. I was still pretty high, tunnel vision and all. I stopped at the foot of the king sized bed. Jack came up behind me and put his arms around me. He rubbed my chest while he kissed my neck and ground his hardening cock between my ass cheeks.

His foot went between mine and pushed my legs apart and he kissed his way down my back. No one had ever made me feel so desirable, so sexy as Jack was making me feel in this moment so when his hand pushed against my back, I bent over.

I'm pretty sure I squealed when his tongue pushed into my asshole. This was beyond perverse. Back then, people didn't do this, at least not that I had ever heard. But it would have been impossible for me to get him to stop, especially when he started stroking my cock while he ate my ass.

I was almost ready to cum again when he stopped and told me to climb up on the bed. I quickly obliged, anxious to get his tongue back into my ass. I got on all fours, pushing my ass towards him to encourage him to continue. Something wet splashed my virgin hole followed by something pushing against my tight entrance. Initially I pushed back, thinking it was his tongue.

But it wasn't his tongue. It was his cock, and it popped passed my sphincter. This shocked me and I snapped out of my trance. Instinctively I lurched forward, which normally would have had the desired effect, except that moments before I lurched, Jack had grabbed one of my shoulders for balance.

Off balance now, Jack fell on top of me and I landed on my stomach with Jack on top of me and his cock buried deep inside my ass. I definitely screamed in pain as I was impaled by Jack.

But the pain quickly subsided and turned to extreme pleasure, which increased when Jack began to grind into my ass, stirring my guts. I heard myself moaning not even realizing it was me.

From behind, he put me into a headlock and began calling me names like "cunt", "slut", "whore". His hips were gently hammering my buns as he choked me.

He released my neck and moved a hand to my back, pinning me to the bed. He began long stroking me, pulling almost all the way out then slowly gliding back in. His pace quickened, his force increasing, and the name calling continued. "Stupid pig", "skank", "bitch".

I loved feeling like a piece of meat, a hole for him to pleasure himself with, to abuse. Again he'd introduced me to new, perverted feeling that I never thought I'd feel.

The room was full of the sounds of him hammering away at my ass mixed with our grunts and his name calling. He'd grab a fistful of hair and wrap his hand around my throat at times but the pounding never stopped.

Until one final, hard thrust. "OH FUUUCK!" He yelled as he filled my bowels with his cum. I could feel his body quiver, his cock twitch and his balls pulsing his load inside me until he collapsed, breathless on top of me.

We laid like that for who knows how long and I returned to that place of solitude inside my mind.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers