My Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
This is a tie in story between parts 6 and 8.
1.1k words
4.48
1.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers

This is another tie in chapter. Though there is no sex, there are things mentioned that will be brought up again later. So you can read this, skim it, or even pass it over and go to part 8 if you like.

*

When I woke up the next morning, I didn't know where I was. I was in a strange bed in a strange house and my ass hurt.

Oh yeah....

I tossed the covers off of me. I'm not sure how or when I got under the covers but there I was, and still naked. I could hear someone in the other part of the house and it smelled like breakfast....mmmnnnn....

I wandered out and found Jack in the kitchen, cooking, wearing a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, which made me even more aware of my nudity. And I had no idea where my clothes were.

"Hey baby! Why not go take a shower and get cleaned up while I make you something to eat."

"Um. Yeah. Ok." I turned around and headed back to the bedroom.

Did he just call me "baby"?

I don't know about anyone else but after I smoke it takes me a day or so for my brain to realign. And I'm in a bit of a fog until it does. I was definitely in a fog.

But I took my shower, dried off, and sat down for breakfast, still acutely aware of my nudity. I liked how it felt being naked around Jack, especially since he had some clothes on.

Breakfast was fantastic and I enjoyed it and our conversation. I was totally at ease, until I realized it was nearly 10:30 in the morning and I had school work due the next day.

"Fuck. I gotta go."

I could see Jack was reluctant but he was understanding. I found my clothes in the living room by the TV. I was in the car a few minutes later.

"Call me", Jack told me as I headed out the door.

My apartment was still a mess. Clothes on the floor, beer bottles all over, rubber dick on the coffee table. I picked up the dildo, tossed it in my dresser drawer, and got into my school work.

I was still in a fog and had trouble focusing. Plus, I kept thinking about the night before. I loved how he fucked my throat, how he choked me and called me names, how helpless I felt beneath him.

But I also realized that I was behind. I had papers due and a group project to work on, and everything was due in a week and a half, just before spring break. Plus, my roommate would be returning from studying abroad so on top of everything else, I had to get the apartment straightened out too.

But I got everything done. The papers got written and I presented the group project to the class, along with my group, of course. Jerking off and sucking the dildo helped me get through the times I craved cock.

That final week was a busy one. I picked my roommate up at the airport on Wednesday and we spend a few hours catching up. Thursday night was party night at one of the frat houses. Then Friday people would be heading out to wherever for their spring break. Some people went to resort towns, some went home to see family, and others, like me, just hung around.

I wasn't really surprised that my roommate was heading home for 3 weeks. All he has to do to finish his class was write a paper on his experience. Everything else had been finished abroad. Spring break was 2 weeks but he got an extra week to spend it with his family.

I also got some upsetting news. My advisor had gone out on maternity leave and my new advisor was Professor Thompson. I wasn't thrilled to hear this but I was graduating in two months and didn't think there would be any reason to see him.

Friday morning came and I dropped my roommate off at the airport, both of us fairly hungover from the frat party the night before.

It was some party too. I limited my drinking knowing I was going to be driving to the airport in the morning but drank enough to let my mind....and hands wander. There were tons of guys there. Hot, young, drunk guys wearing shorts and t-shirts. Did I "accidentally" grope a few of them on the dance floor? You're damn right I did!! They were soft cocks and covered with clothes but I found it exciting anyway.

It had been a couple weeks since I had sucked a cock and the urge was strong. But I managed to get through this party without blowing anyone. I'm sure I could have if I wanted to but the risk was too great. Plus I knew most of these guys, so it would have been weird.

In any case, I left the airport and went back to my apartment. I called my folks to chat and let them know it was spring break, everything was good, and I'd be blowing off 'steam' for the next two weeks. I didn't want them worrying that I had disappeared.

I spent some time cleaning up and burning off my hangover. Ugh, hangovers always help me remember why I don't drink a lot. I also spent a little time doing some personal grooming. I hadn't shaved in a bit and my baby-face was covered in stubble aside from the fact that my usually smooth cock and balls were also in need of attention. My hair was also getting long. I hadn't had a haircut in quite some time and it was nearly touching my shoulders. I figured I'd wait on the haircut until right before graduation.

It felt good to be cleaned up and no school work looming over me. I was naked, shaved, and feeling like my old self again. I decided to stay naked anytime I was in my apartment alone.

Of course, it was only around noonish at this point. Jack wanted me at his place at 6 pm sharp. That gave him time to get home from work and get cleaned up. He had gotten a promotion and was looking to celebrate it. He had also taken two weeks off and we planned to spend much of it together.

He had given me a list of things to bring. Nothing special, burgers, buns, things along those lines. I was fine with that. I appreciated that I wasn't going empty handed.

I spent the next few hours cleaning up my apartment, packing a bag for Jack's, and even got a little nap in. All while nude.

It was 5:52 when I pulled up in front of Jack's house. His car was in the driveway. I took a deep breath in anticipation of the days ahead.

I grabbed my bag and the groceries I had picked up and headed inside. I was anxious, excited, and smiling on the inside. I was probably grinning ear to ear too.

jrzdogg
jrzdogg
143 Followers