My Journey Pt. 10

Story Info
Dinner at Tom’s place.
1.7k words
4.75
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

After the all guy party at Mark's, I had even more confusion about my sexuality. Before, I was only physically attracted to women, but enjoyed sex with men. However, there was something about Tom that I was attracted to.

I spent the weekend alone for the first time in about a month. It was nice to rest after the crazy sex over the past few weeks. I have done things I never did before, and some things I never even considered doing. The confusing part was that I liked it all; men, women, couples, gay, bi, straight.

On Tuesday I got a call from Tom. He wanted to know if we could get together to talk about things. He invited me over to dinner on Wednesday, which I accepted.

I wasn't sure what to expect. Tom was very nervous at the party, but told me he liked what I did for him. I texted Mark to get an idea of what Tom was expecting, and he told me that Tom was interested in learning more about me. He didn't have any other information, so I figured I would be ready for anything.

I texted Tom to ask what I could bring, and he said a bottle of white wine. Normally, I don't drink wine, but I seemed to now be involved with a group that drinks a lot of wine. So I asked in the liquor store what they would recommend, and they suggested a few wines in different price ranges. I chose a mid-priced one, and made sure to refrigerate it.

On Wednesday, I drove over to Tom's, and arrived a few minutes late. When he opened the door, he greeted me with a smile and a gentle handshake. "Glad you could make it!"

I handed him the wine. Tom looked at the label and said, “Perfect!" and put it in the refrigerator.

My first impression was how neat and organized everything was. It didn't look like a normal single guy's place. When I mentioned how nice it was, Tom responded by telling me he gets ribbed a lot by his friends, that the place was a little to "girly" for a guy. He said his last girlfriend had a lot to do with the decoration of the place. I congratulated him on keeping it nice. I would have fallen back to my normal semi-sloppiness.

I offered to help with dinner, but Tom said, "No, you are my guest. I have everything covered."

He made stuffed flounder with rice, and steamed fresh vegetables. I watched him make everything with a precision that I don't have. Tom apparently knew how to cook.

The table was already set when I got there, and when dinner was ready, Tom lit two candles. I asked for a corkscrew, opened the wine, and poured us each a glass.

The dinner was excellent, with everything cooked to perfection. When I complemented Tom on his cooking skills, he seemed a little embarrassed. He said he liked cooking, especially for friends.

I could tell Tom was still a little nervous about our situation. On the other hand I was completely calm. Dinner conversation was mostly getting-to-know you chat; our jobs, hobbies, favorite sports teams, etc.

Eventually the topic of sex came up. Tom was hesitant to talk about it, but I kept after him to discuss it.

"Look," I said, "I know it's a big step. Not too long ago I was where you are now. Let me take care of you tonight. You won't have to do anything for me."

Tom seemed to calm down a little, but he was still somewhat nervous. After we cleared the table, we finished off the wine. I walked over to the sofa and sat down. Tom sat next to me.

I had an assertiveness that I never felt before. I began by rubbing Tom's leg. He was still tense, but when I slowly moved my hand up to his crotch, I felt that he was already hard. Tom reached over to my crotch, and awkwardly attempted to rub my cock. There was something charming about his attempt, so I let him do that for a few minutes.

Eventually, I got on the floor on my knees. I undid his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down the zipper. Tom was intently watching my movements. I pulled his pants and underwear down together, and his cock sprang out. It was circumcised, as I expected, but I was surprised at the size. It was easily 8" long, and thicker than mine. I took it in my hand and said, "I'm impressed!" Tom blushed a little and smiled.

I stared at his cock for a moment, then took the head in my mouth. I heard Tom moan, which got me excited. All week long I was thinking what his cock was like, and now I had it in my mouth.

After sucking a little on the head, I removed my mouth and licked down the shaft. It was indeed impressive. He had nice, full balls, and I fondled them a little, which got a nice reaction from Tom.

I turned my attention back to Tom's cock. Placing my right hand at the base, I squeezed lightly while placing the head again in my mouth. There was some precum, which I licked with my tongue. I slid down about halfway. It was bigger than I was used to, but I was determined to get it all down my throat. Slowly, I started sliding up and down, each time going a little farther down. Tom was moaning softly as I worked on his cock. As the head of his cock hit the back of my mouth I gagged a little, so I backed off slightly. I was able to get about 6" down. It wasn't the length so much as it was the thickness. My mind began to wander about how it would feel to be fucked with this cock. Tom noticed I stopped and asked, "Are you OK? Do you want to stop?"

With his cock still in my mouth I could only hum, "Un-uh," and I felt his cock twitch when I did that.

I was determined to get the whole thing down my throat. There some tricks I read about to prevent the gag reflex, and I tried a few. It was still difficult to get the whole thing down my throat, but after awhile I felt my lips on his pubes. Tom was moaning louder now, and was saying, "That feels so good!" over and over.

Now that I was able to swallow his whole cock, I would slide it out until just the head was in my mouth, then slide back all the way down. I was incredibly excited and proud of myself at the same time. Then I noticed Tom was gently holding my head, and running his fingers through my hair.

Tom said, “I'm going to finish,”so I sped up a little.

After a few seconds I heard Tom grunt, and his cock stiffened. I responded by going all the way down on his cock and the first spurt shot down my throat. I wanted to taste that cum, so I pulled out about halfway and sucked hard as he shot the rest of his load. His cum was hot and a little salty, and he shot a good sized load into my mouth. I swallowed it all and kept sucking until he relaxed.

"That was incredible!" Tom exclaimed.

"Glad you liked it,” I replied.

"No girl I was ever with could do that. Is that something all guys can do?" Tom asked.

I laughed a little and said, "I don't know, but I found that, in general, guys do give better blow jobs than women."

Tom asked about getting me off. I told him he didn't need to do anything for me, but he was insistent. I didn't think he was ready to give a blow job, so I told him he could jerk me off if he wanted.

I stood up, took off my pants and underwear, and asked Tom to get behind me. He had pulled up his pants, and he stood behind me. I grabbed his hands and put one on my cock, and the other on my balls. He began to stroke me gently. His hands were relatively soft for a guy, and I could only describe his technique as gentle.

As Tom slowly stroked my cock, I reached back and pulled his hips close to me. I could feel his cock began to harden against my ass, and I began to think again about having that cock inside me.

I could feel Tom's breath on my neck as he slowly stoked me. I was getting close, so I pulled a handkerchief out of my pocket and covered the head of my cock. The feel of Tom's hard cock against my ass, and his hot breath on my neck was too much for me, and I came hard into the handkerchief.

When I stopped cumming, I placed my hand on Tom's so he would stop.

"Was that OK?" he asked. "That was the first time I ever did that."

"It was great!" was my response. While is technique was OK, it was having his hard cock up against my ass, and his heavy breathing on my neck that sent me over the top. I knew that I would need to have that cock inside me.

Unfortunately, tonight would not be the night. It was getting late, and I had meetings early the next day. Tom wanted to chat a little longer, so I stayed awhile and we discussed getting together again. I had already told Tom about Britt, so he knew that I was still involved with her, and I wasn't sure about the next time we could get together.

As I was leaving, I extended my right hand. Tom grabbed it, and pulled me in for a hug, which surprised me a little. It wasn't a bro hug, it was a little more tender, and a little sensual. I felt my cock grow a little.

As I drove home, I was thinking about Tom's cock, and looking forward to having it inside me.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers