My Journey Pt. 09

Story Info
Part 9.
1.8k words
4.85
1.7k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers

I hadn't heard anything from Britt since her parents came to visit. It was a wild couple of weekends with her, and the sex was amazing. But I still had doubts about what I was really looking for, and Mark's all guy party may hold some answers.

The gathering started at 8:00, and I arrived a little early to see if I could help out. Mark greeted me, and asked me to help him rearrange the furniture. When Mark hosted the couples night, they had split off into pairs, but he said the guys nights often ended up with threesomes and even foursomes.

Mark said he had 12 other guys coming over. One of them, Tom, was bi-curious, and had never been with a guy. "Since you are new to this, I thought you could talk with him." Mark said.

As everyone arrived, in my mind I was playing a game as to which guys would end up together, and what would they do. Mostly they were in their early 30's to mid 40's. Some were married to women, some were gay, and some were single and bisexual. Mark introduced everyone as they arrived, but I was too excited to really remember many names.

Mark had a rule that nobody could play until everyone arrived, so we mostly milled around and talked about different things; work, sports, weather, normal party banter.

I was there to observe only, so I really didn't talk too much to anyone. Mark introduced me to Tom. He was a younger than me by a couple years, about 6' tall, with wavy brown hair. Tom looked to be fairly athletic, and I started to wonder what his cock looked like.

When the last of the guests arrived, Mark announced that they could get started. Unlike the male-female party that Mark held about a month earlier, there was no hesitation. Suddenly, everyone started to matter-of-factly remove their clothes. I was a little surprised at how quickly it happened. In no time guys were grabbing at each others cocks and asses, and some guys started kissing. No pairing off, just a big sex show. What amazed me the most is how normal this seemed to them, just a group of guys getting each other off.

I looked over at Tom, and I could tell he was uncomfortable, so I started talking to him, and telling him of my experience so far. He actually had to look away from the action, but I never took my eyes off the show. I always liked to watch, and this was a voyeur's dream come true. I was fully hard.

Tom's story was similar to mine. He always had a curiosity about being with guys, but wasn't sure what that meant. He had only dated women up this point, but had always been attracted to men. Tom was masculine, but not overly macho. By the way he described his last girlfriend, and their breakup, he seemed more sensitive than most guys, certainly more than I am.

Tom kept talking, and I was half listening because I was really getting into watching the action. There were mouths on cocks everywhere. Two guys were over on the side of the room fucking, and another guy was rimming anyone who would come over to him. I marveled at the way this group of guys just turned into an orgy.

I was disappointed that I only came to watch, as my cock was trying to burst out of my jeans. Instinctively, I started to rub my crotch. Tom saw me doing that and just stared at my bulge. "Do you want to touch it?" I asked. Tom shook his head no, but kept watching me.

I thought back to a few months ago when I was just like Tom. Extremely curious, but fearful of taking that first step. I could see he

was hard so I said, "Mind if I touch yours?"

Tom didn't answer, but he blushed and looked at the ground. He didn't say no, so I just brushed my hand over the bulge. Tom gasped a little, and took half a step back. I though that maybe he wasn't ready, but then he got a little closer to me. Takng that

as an invitation, I placed my hand over his jeans, and gave a little squeeze. Tom was very hard. It was difficult to tell how big his cock was through his jeans, but it felt bigger than mine.

I know I wasn't supposed to participate, but I continued to play with Tom's cock through his jeans. There was so much action going on, it was hard to pick a spot to look. I asked Tom if he saw anything that he liked, but he just said, "I like what you're doing."

I laughed to myself. An hour ago Tom was afraid to look at the action. Now he was encouraging me to jerk him off. Continuing the stroking motion, I tried to determine more about his cock. How big, how thick, was it circumsized? Then I started to look around. I have never seen an uncircumcised cock. Of the group of guys here, I saw three. One guy was stroking his to get it hard enough to fuck. I could see the foreskin move as he stroked, and I wondered if it would feel different in my mouth than the ones I have sucked so far.

My attention returned to Tom as he started to moan, and put his hand on my shoulder. He was really getting into my stroking his cock, even though it was just through his jeans. I now wanted to see if I could make him

cum like this, so I increased the pace a little. Without realizing it, Tom starred to move his hips to match my strokes. I really wanted to unzip his jeans, and pull out his cock, but I resisted the urge. I got on my knees in front of him so I could use both hands, and Tom started to whisper, "Yes, yes."

As I stroked Tom's cock with my right hand, I bent down and placed my mouth on the denim over his cock. I could feel the head of his cock under the fabric. As I exhaled my hot breath onto the head of his cock, Tom said,"OH!" and started cumming. I kept my mouth on his jeans as I stroked, and could feel each pulse of his cock as he came.

I didn't realize it until he was done cumming, but Tom had his hands on the back of my head. My own cock was rock hard. There was a wet spot on Tom's jeans. Looks like he has a lot of cum, I thought to myself. Now I wish I had pulled out his cock. When I stood, Tom said, " Thank you! That was great!"

I had to laugh. A few short months ago, I had my first experience with a guy. Now I was at an all guy orgy, and just made a stranger cum in his jeans. It was extremely satisfying that I was the first guy to make Tom cum. There was still a lot of fucking and sucking going on, but all I could think about was Tom's cock.

Tom went to the bathroom, and as he walked away, I thought he had a nice, tight ass. Then I realized it was the first time I looked at a guys ass like that.

I turned my attention back to the action. There was a guy on his back getting fucked in the ass and the mouth at the same time. The guy who was rimming everyone before was now riding one of the uncircumcised men. Mark was being deepthroated by one of the married "straight" guys.

l just stood there, marveling at how naturally everyone just got down to it. At the male-female party there was a warming up period, and when the action started, they all went off as couples, not larger groups. It seemed to me that the same sex groups, both men-men and women-women, were much more comfortable with sex than the straight men and women.

Tom came back and stood next to me. We both watched the action for awhile, and I noticed he was looking at my mouth. I convinced myself he was fantasizing that I was sucking his cock. Just thinking that got me very horny. I leaned over and asked him what he thought. He answered, "I liked what you did."

My own cock jumped a little when he said that. I don't know why, but I have an attraction to Tom. Maybe it is his inexperience, or his polite, gentle nature, but I was definitely interested in him. I told him I liked it too, and asked him if he wanted to get a cup of coffee and talk. Tom agreed, and we decided to go to an all night diner down the street after the party.

It wasn't until about 11:30 that the party wound down. As people started leaving, Mark came over to Tom and asked him if he had a good time. Tom looked at me, then looked back at Mark, and said he did. I told Mark that we were going to a diner to discuss things. Mark said, "Nonsense. Stick around after everyone leaves," and he made some decaf coffee. "Don't want to be up all night!" he said.

After all the other guests left, the three of us sat down and talked. Mark started with his story, and I followed. I went into a little more detail than I should have about my time with Emily and Britt. Mark seemed a little jealous, and maybe a little hurt that Emily didn't let him know that she and Sam were stepping away from the swinging lifestyle to start a family.

Tom talked a lot about his relationship with his ex-girlfriend. He didn't come out and say so, but I got the impression that she left him for someone else. He spoke with a fondness of their time together, but he said that even when they were together, he still had questions about his sexuality. Mark said that he went through those same feelings years ago until he realized he was bi-sexual, but he was mainly a top with guys. I shared that I was still trying to figure things out, but I have been more of a bottom with men, and also enjoyed a submissive role when with women. I repeated the advice that Irv gave me regarding sexuality; do not overthink things.

It was past midnight when we finished our conversation. I gave Tom my cell number if he ever had any questions, or just wanted to talk. Although I was acting as the more experienced guy offering to help, I was really hoping to have the chance to suck his cock.

When I got home I checked my phone and there were two messages. The first, from Britt, said her parents were staying another few days, and she was going crazy. The other was from Mark. He said Tom was asking what I thought about him.

Jeffyp
Jeffyp
21 Followers