All Comments on 'My Journey to Becoming a Sugar Baby'

by nred92

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

so - Robert is a dick for wanting exclusiviry, but her husband who pimped her out, outed her to family, and left her is not

AND in order to save money she moved out of a rent free apartment, is now paying half the rent elsewhere, is getting paid LESS from Robert, but still giving him the same amount of sex?

I'm pretty sure its considered rape to have sex with someone that stupid

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
28 and a “sugar baby”

A little old, don’t you think? Most sugar babies are college girls, 18-21....any older and you’re just a whore.

I’m not judging. I mean, there’s nothing wrong for charging to having sex. It’s a business transaction and it saves a lot of time. But it’s strange that her husband was fine with her fucking every guy she met but only got angry when she did it for money.

Really? Da’fuq is wrong with him? And outing her activities to her family? Did he happen to mention that he pushed her into fucking around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
invest wisely

At some point your looks will fade and you will dry up so if sex is your only skill and whore is your trade you best invest what you can wisely so you have means to exist. These guys won't want an old whore and to them late 30's could be old! As long as the twenty somethings also want sex for cash they will have plenty to choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
on to a life of full time whore

sugar baby cute name for professional whore

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Is not

This site is not Loving Sugar Babies. Why should anyone care about your journey?

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Sugar baby = hooker-whore.

nred92nred92over 3 years agoAuthor
Author here

Hi guys! I was prepared for these comments about being equated to a prostitute. I do consider myself to be different from a prostitute and I have my reasons for that.

# 1: I don’t have sex with several men for money. It’s just the two for now.

# 2: I’m choosing who I want to be with. I’m looking for someone who I can get along with and create an emotional connection, not just sleep with.

# 3: I’m not just providing sex. It’s about companionship, which is not an element I write about in a sex related story. But that is a very important element of this equation.

# 4: I’m not charging by the hour and there’s flexibility. For example, if the guy wants to pay my rent, or if we were to go on a vacation with my expenses paid, I would deem that as acceptable. Again, it’s not about the money. It’s about the perks and mutual benefit that two parties can obtain from each other.

I know this probably won’t change your mind if you’ve already made up your mind, but I just thought I’d throw my 2 cents in and explain my side. Not looking to debate anyone here. I wholeheartedly respect everyone’s opinion which is why I never turn off comments or ratings on my stories.

Thanks for your interest in reading my work!

Nina :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1* Lebanese whore

Is that what they call whoresy in Lebanon (Sugar Babies)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sugar babies are street walkers without the need for shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Weird so much negativity....

So confused. Loving wives, she did things because it turned her freak husband on, then he found he could not measure up or keep up he had a temper tantrum and shit all over her other relationships. Which were not worth her time anyway, I mean if they did not want to hear her side then fuck them, families are something you get stuck with, worry about your friends you choose them.

One could say that all women are effectively "whores" if they don't earn as much as their husbands, what does that make a man who does not earn as much as his wife? Oh yea, 'lucky'. You are all pathetic. She is just leveraging her assets. I hope she learns to use her brains rather than her body before she gets hurt, but either way, the pussies who are bitching can fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Stoning.

Nina.....Many of the men standing around you collecting and throwing stones seem to hate women who don’t conform to their exceptionally narrow view of how women should live their lives. It’s every day here in LW. They rarely acknowledge the transactional nature of their own relationships!

Ya know. Adults can live their lives however they see fit as long as they understand and can handle the consequences. It’s terrible if their actions impact others especially friends and family. Can it implode? Of course, yes. But none of that is exhibited here. The author is describing relationships that have value to the principals beyond financial aspects.

Is it relevant that I wouldn’t wish my own daughters lived this way? No.

Maybe the people in this story are just wired differently?

Who/what are they hurting?

Approve of their honesty, or don’t.

~Enkidu

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I see absolutely nothing wrong with the arrangements. A good looking woman being a sugar baby to one or more guys who prefer such time with women. It's not the same as prostitution. You actually meet and agree on the conditions of the arrangement. It can be a rewarding job for a woman.

nred92nred92over 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you JimJam69

Thank you for your kind words. People here just simply don’t get it. They’re just a bunch of woman hating idiots. Always the usual suspects like 26thNC who always makes it a point to comment negativity and hate. These people must be so unhappy with their own lives that they need to bring down others. I feel sad for them.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Dearest nred

Write stupid stories, get negative comments. I definitely don't hate you, you're just another author who is too sensitive to post in LW.

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 3 years ago
Life is Hard

Life is hard. I'm not sure if this story is true or not but just for conversation i'd like to chip in

Dear Nina/Nred, I'm a guy and i can't say many of the things I've done in my life I'm proud of. When you have a wife and kid to feed you'll be surprised what you can do.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. And as everybody else has noticed, I'm not sure your story ex-husband was very mature. Maybe he read too much literotica.com but found out the reality (in the story) didn't match his expectations.

You go ahead and bring joy to the world. That's all you're doing really, in your own way. The Universe loves you. And if you can pick up a living by bringing joy to the world, then you're doing as good as a nurse or a soldier.

Stay safe, stay happy, and keep the stories coming, true or false - who cares. They are a great read. Between you and me? I'd like to think they are real. I spent time in Somalia, and the middle East doing shit jobs. I know why a lebanese girl wouldn't eat the pork and just the rice. Proud of you,

By the way, for those of you who don't know, Lebanese girls are pretty - really pretty.

:)

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Omg I hope this isnt true, you are in for heartache. What happens when your beauty fades? Which it does, esp with the hard life you are leading.? What a silly girl, you had the best of everything iwth your husband, he let you fuck around, go on trips, etc. How could you fuck that up?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not very realistic. And she fucked a stranger without a condom??? Insane.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great start! Please continue telling us about your adventurous new lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous