All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 01'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Rcz2000Rcz200010 months ago

Authors should never read the comments.... except this one. If someone cares enough they will msg you. Most haters only get a good hate on when they have an audience.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

This isn’t BDSM, it’s castration: emotional and physical. It goes beyond a scene where a couple trusts each other to enhance their intimacy and fun and straight into abuse.

It’s like reading an erotic story about a woman who beats the hell out of her pet dog.

LoveRangerLoveRanger10 months ago

Bravo. Loved the original and applaud your decision.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

God knows why you decided to put this story back, it was best shelved. Yes it is an abusive and disturbing tale of coercive control. No I don't have to read it, I also for example don't and won't read stories about "older" people abusing "very young" people to know they are best left unpublished.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I thought parts 1-6 were rather well written. Not sure what the objections were about. Literary? Political? Sexual? Doesn't matter.

I would like to see the story finished.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While this isn’t my cup of tea I would suggest you place this in non-consent if you want to continue the story. She is mentally abusing him - which is non consent - and something many abused spouses endure and is more damaging than physical abuse. You will find your reviews wont be as harsh. His love and hopes of what was isn’t real BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know what I never upstand is why people feel the need to take time to criticize the work of an author who posts here. If you don't like it move on to another story. There seems to be a group of people who savage stories like this. Some of us like it. So please don't ruin our fun.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is only the first chapter. For any reader just starting out on My Journey into Submission it’s too early to make a judgement on it. The man (do we know his name?) has been very severe to the point of cruelty to several women. He is not an attractive person for us the readers to identify with. Maybe he’s just getting his just desserts. We must read on… J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
138 Followers
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES