All Comments on 'My Journey to Submission Pt. 07'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finally chapter 7 has arrived, a great insight to how a new dominants mind works and evolves. Thanks for the continued great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's so sad that her husband doesn't see from her actions towards him that she has no love left for him what so ever. In fact there may only be Hatred for left for him for his past cheating he had done! If he could see though his love for her, he would see the only thing to do, is divorce her as quickly and Painlessly as possible. But I'm afraid he will stay with her tell she completely Breaks him. The future picture for him is so Bleak. I'm thinking Sense she hates him so much that what will becoming will be, sleeping in a cage, cuckolding him, cream pie eating, and as she once said herself, have him Castrated to become the eunuch slave she had Mentioned..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

i love the new extremely sadistic Ellen! Keep going please!

LoveRangerLoveRanger10 months ago

Outstanding work. I've enjoyed your character development from the very start. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story is FANTASTIC!!! Anyone is says anything otherwise is completely Full of $hit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am sad for the Anonymous commenter who sadly says that the only way out for the husband is divorce. He opines sadly that she has no love left for him and their future is bleak.

I can not bring myself to agree, despite the evidence. When she beats him she is really cruel. She seems to show less and less love, but our hubby recognizes Ellen’s sadism from his own previous behavior and emotions. We remember when he was beating and fucking several floozies, at the same time he was Ellen’s boyfriend and lover. He was one nasty hombre, whose story would disgust me. This is Ellen’s story now. J.

Rickster1958Rickster19588 months ago

I hope you’re going to add more to this story because your writing is very good. The fact that Ellen is so cruel really makes the story exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...