My Journey to the Moon Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man's journey to the moon part 2.
2.6k words
4.22
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers

I walked into the next examination room. It was identical to the one I was in before but to my surprise this time Marcella was the one on the examination table with her legs in the stirrups. When she noticed me she quickly looked up at the ceiling. She was already completely naked with her clothes neatly folded on the floor.

"I would be lying if I said I was surprised to see you again." She said as she lowered her head to look at me.

"I had a feeling we were going to be paired up for this whole testing thing." She said as she adjusted herself on the table.

"It's only fair right? I saw yours now you see mines. You wanna know something fucking hilarious Rico? No really you're going to love this." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"Uh.. What is it?" I said nervously as I stood by the door.

"I got my pussy waxed the other day for a guy I was going to see but he ended up ghosting me for another chick. Now at least someone gets to see my hairless cunt as I'm sure you're going to examine me." Marcella said as she turned her head with a tear rolling down her face.

"I'm so sorry, look... I'm.." I said before she cut me off wiping the tear from her eye.

"No, fucking forget it. Just get over here and lets get this shit over with." She said as she composed herself.

"They do know... You guys do know I'm a plumber right? I have no fucking idea what I'm doing." I said as I spoke at the speaker on the wall.

"Have a seat." The voice on the speaker said.

I went over in between Marcella's legs to the seat that was positioned closely to her pussy. She was staring at me the entire time so I made sure not to look at her crotch as you could feel how angry she was.

As soon as I sat down the voice on the speaker gave out the instructions and methodology behind this examination and testing.

"We are fully aware that you're a plumber Ricardo or Rico Santos ID echo bravo zero nine nine one four. We know everything about your life. From your kindergarten teacher all the way to your co-workers and even the restaurants you like to go to. We have your internet search history which I will repeat to you as follows, big booty latinas, blowjob porn, cum swallowing videos... incest mom and son hentai manga." My eyes widened as I continued to stare into the floor. My face was completely flushed with embarrassment, I could almost feel Marcella's eyes staring at me with disgust.

"Do you need me to continue or are you satisfied with our knowledge of you Mr. Santos?" The voice on the speaker said.

"Yes... I mean no don't continue. I'm.. I'm satisfied with your knowledge and I won't question this testing again." I said as the shame began to overwhelm me.

"Good so we can begin. In the vastness of space you must wear many hats. Sure Rico you are only a plumber here on Earth but in space you may need to do things you are unfamiliar with but that you must do out of necessity. At this time we are collecting a large variety of applicants from all sorts of backgrounds. You will be doing more than plumbing if you make it to the Moon Rico." The voice said before pausing for a second.

"This round of tests and evaluations will simulate just that. Marcella is a nurse but what if Marcella was the one injured or needed a procedure done on her with no other medical staff around with you being the only person with her? Would you let her die? Or would you would you wear another hat and get the job done? This is your chance to prove to us you are more than the single title of your profession. Oh and Marcella the same rules apply to you. You must let Rico do everything. You are only there to observe and instruct if need be. Begin examination."

The voice said as I quickly looked up at Marcella as we locked eyes while avoiding looking at her pussy.

"So um... So yeah how would I examine you're um. I assume they want me to examine your uh your.. Vagina?" I said as my voice was shaking with nervousness.

"Well... First off you can relax. I'm not going to bite you. I could tell your nervous and I'm sorry if I made you nervous but that wasn't my intention. It's just things are... things are a lot different than I imagined but please don't take it personal." She said as she tried to diffuse the awkward tension in the room.

"You're right and thank you I was nervous." I said with a sigh of relief.

"So I guess to examine me you would start by first looking at my pussy." She said as I slowly looked up at her crotch.

Her cunt was beautiful. It looked so juicy with just a small slit in the middle leading to her light brown asshole. There wasn't a hair in sight.

"Yes OK I'm there I'm staring at your um, you said pussy so do you mind if I say pussy?" I said nervously.

"Yup, I said pussy so its cool for you to say pussy. I'm trying to keep it casual here cause I know how nervous you are." She said with a slight grin on her face.

"OK great. So what do I do now with your... your pussy." I said to her as I stared at her beautiful holes which I just wanted to shove my tongue in so bad.

"First off put on the glove." She said.

I looked around for the glove for a few moments but I could not find it.

"I don't think they provided us with a glove this time." I said terrified.

"Fucking figures." Marcella said with a sigh.

I got up to wash my hands with soap and water and dried off before taking my seat again.

"Put the light close to it and examine the exterior." She instructed.

I moved the overhead light and shined it on her mound. It was the greatest detail I've seen a pussy in real life. It was a beautiful sight as her slit glistened in the light.

Without being told I extended my hand and touched the outside of her pussy lips. I could not wait any longer before I got to touch this beautiful woman's pussy.

"Oh OK good." She said as she felt my cold fingers on her cunt.

"Feel around for any swelling, bumps or I'll let you know if something feels painful." She instructed as I continued to feel her up.

I used my thumb and index finger to squish her pussy lips together which caused a small drop of her wetness to leak out. I quickly scooped up the dribble of clear liquid just before it hit the table into my finger. I instantly brought it up to my tongue to taste. After tasting her juices it felt like all the bitch in me just left my body in an instant. I was so turned on.

"Um I what did you just taste? I'm not sure that was part of the exam." Marcella said puzzled and disturbed at the same time.

"Taste enjoyable. Flavor sort of bitter but neutral at the same time. In a hypothetical scenario I..." I paused for a second here.. My horny mind took over.

"I don't know not enough sample size to determine if I would enjoy this normally in a hypothetical scenario." I said as I squeezed her lips together again and slid my finger from her hole to her clit gathering up all her juice.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Marcella said as she tried to clamp her legs shut.

"You tasted mine so I'm tasting yours. Plus it's part of the test no?" I said with a grin on my face while I sucked on my finger coated with her pussy juice.

I sucked and smacked my tongue to savor her taste. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes as I drank her wetness.

"Correction, taste is enjoyable, flavor bitter and slightly salty. Aroma pleasant although I do smell a faint scent of urine. In a hypothetical scenario if I were to eat her pussy I would love the taste and drink up her juices." I said as I shot a big grin at Marcella who was shocked.

"So shall we continue?" I said to Marcella with my cock now rock hard. It was so wrong that my hard cock was just a foot away from her tight, fat wet cunt and I wasn't able to fuck her.

"Noted, proceed with examination." The voice on the speaker said.

"No fucking way? That was part of the examination too?" Marcella protested.

"All data is being collected. All information is relevant." The voice said in a robotic tone.

This got the horny gears in my brain turning.

"All data is being collected? All information is relevant? How far could I push this? How much information would actually be relevant?" I thought to myself.

I got up and walked over to one side of Marcella.

"What the fuck are you doing get back to that seat so we can get this over with." She scowled at me.

Without saying a word I restrained her arm with the provided strap.

"Are you fucking serious? That's a little bit unnecessary I won't touch you at all." She protested as I walked around to her other arm.

"You know what it's fine. Whatever makes you do this quicker the better." She said as she laid her arm down for me to restrain.

As I was walking around her face I notice her look at my hard cock as it bounced around and bite her lower lip ever so slightly. I caught her eyes briefly and she quickly turned the other way to avert my gaze.

When I sat back down between her legs I noticed that there was getting visibly wet. Her pussy was basically drooling and not only that it looked red and swollen like she was in heat.

"Umm the subject has been restrained and I am going to proceed with the testing and examination. However I do notice that she is um.. leaking excessive amounts of liquid from her pus.. vagina." I said with my best professional voice.

"Its because someone is touching my pussy. It's natural and I'm only human. Plus I kinda..." Marcella blurted out before her voice trailed off.

"Plus?" I said

"It was nothing it was irrelevant, never mind." Marcella quipped

"All information is relevant." The voice on the speaker said.

"Well.. OK whatever you're supposed to know everything about me I guess. I have a kink.. I mean more like just a thing for being like... tied up and stuff. " She said nervously.

"Stuff like being dominated I guess... OK it's more of a kink of being tied up an dominated. I haven't really experienced it in real life so this is the first time it's happened to me." She said as I realized that's why her pussy was leaking and swollen.

"She was getting turned on! She was probably just as turned on as me." I thought.

"Proceed with examination and testing." The voice on the speaker said.

"This is a fucking dream come true." I thought to myself.

I put on my professional tone and voice again and tried my best to hide my excitement. The the thing that was giving me away was how hard my throbbing cock was at this point. I took a deep breath and readied myself for what I was about to do.

"OK, I'm proceeding with testing and examination." I said before taking another deep breath. I began to shake with nervousness for a second until I regained my composure. "You got this Rico." I said under my breath.

"Initiating cunnilingus and anilingus procedure." I said quickly while at the same time leaning forward and licking her from her asshole all the way to her clit then I lowered myself to start wiggling my tongue into her hole.

"Oh my god." Marcella gasped

I bent over a little lower as I sniffed her asshole.

"Subject's anus has a neutral yet a slight musky odor." I said before taking another deep sniff and then licking in her rim in a circular motion.

"The odor is actually pleasant and sweet." I said before slowly poking my tongue inside of her ass. I stuck my tongue deep as It could go inside there and I wiggled it around a bit.

"Subject's anus taste neutral and pleasant. No scent or taste of feces." I said before diving back down to lick her asshole more.

This entire time Marcella was just moaning and grinding her mound into my face. She was loving every moment of this.

"You nasty fucker." She finally moaned.

"Rico.. I mean examiner is eating my ass nicely. It feels fucking amazing. His tongue is hot and wet and he's skilled with it." She said as she continued to grind her mound into my mouth with her head thrown back with pleasure.

I raised my head up and began to suck on her clit gently. I slowly raised up my hand and started rubbing the outside of her hole with my finger to get it lubed up.

"Yes.. Yes! Stick it in there." Marcella moaned.

I kept my slow pace sucking on her clit while slowly inserting my finger into her hot, wet and tight cunt. I curled my finger up and started making a "come here" motion with it. I could feel the inside of her pussy getting wetter as I did it.

"OH FUCK YES. RIGHT THERE!" Marcella shouted as she ground her pussy into my mouth even harder.

"Keep going. Keep going Rico." She moaned while I picked up the pace on finger fucking her.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum Rico!" While I kept my pace.

"IM CUMMING!" She said as she began to shiver and buck her hips.

I quickly took my finger out and stuck my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy.

I swirled it around and darted it in and out while collecting all the juices from her cunt.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Marcella shouted as her orgasm intensified. I continued to suck and lick her pussy while drinking up all her juices.

After a few moments of this it was over. She stopped shaking and I slowed my licking down until I retreated my tongue and raised my head up.

My face was covered in my spit and her juices. I looked up at Marcella and her chest was quickly moving up and down as she her heart was still racing.

"I haven't cum like that in... ever. Holy shit you're good." She said as she looked down at me and we both burst into laughter.

"I thought you hated me." I said in between laughs.

"Well duh I had to act that way. I didn't want to seem like an easy hoe or something. But I was fucking turned on the entire time. Why do you think I was already strapped up naked waiting for you here with my legs spread?" She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Wait.. Yeah you were weren't you?" I said as I absorbed what she just said.

"Yup.." She said as she rested her head back down and her breathing relaxed.

"Now what?" I said confused.

"Proceed with testing and examination." The voice on the speaker said.

"Wait, what else are we supposed to examine or test?" Marcella said at the speaker.

There was no response from the speaker. We both sat there staring at each other as we both regained our breath.

End Part 2.

rmansd
rmansd
240 Followers