A Slave Aboard Starship Zen Pt. 01

Story Info
A Human Male is held prisoner on an Alien starship.
3.6k words
6.2k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands were chained to a rusty metal wall, I hadn't seen anything but the small cramped hold I was in for the last three days. The crew of the ship I was on didn't pay me much mind, I was just a prisoner, nothing but property to be traded at the next space station. Any food they gave me was thrown down into the hold, usually right at my head. It could only generously be described as food, it was more Inch-Wyrm than anything else, I had to force myself to eat it. I hadn't been given water yet, I hoped I would soon, or I would surely die of thirst. I began to envy my crew-mates, at least they got quick deaths.

Yeah, this hadn't been the best week for me.

My ship had been attacked by pirates, who had quickly defeated my crew-mates and vaporized each of them one by one, all the while making me watch. I didn't know why they spared me, I was just a low-ranking engineer, barely 20 years of age and just starting my career. There were plenty of high-ranking people on the ship who would surely have been more valuable to keep as prisoners (both for their statuses, and their higher levels of skill), so the decision to take *me* was hard to understand. I guessed it was just lady luck playing a cruel trick on me, she always seemed to.

I wallowed in my pity, as I had been consistently doing during my stay, when suddenly, I heard the bellowing of one of my captives above me.

"SPACE-STATION 9! SPACE-STATION 9! WE'RE HERE!"

I looked down at the floor, tense and ashamed. I would likely be auctioned and sold here, a humiliating process that I never thought I would have to go through. I couldn't believe how far I had fallen in just a few days.

Suddenly, the door to the hold opened up, and in came two of my captors. They were from a race known as the Roxans, a generally peaceful race, but one which had criminals like any other. They stood tall over Humans, with grey skin and bright yellow eyes. They were far stronger than us, which meant that we were hopelessly outclassed in any fight with them, their bulging muscles were enough to tear our bodies in two with just the slightest gesture. It was no wonder my crew had lost to them.

The two Roxans darted straight towards me, I squirmed in fear as they began taking my chains off the wall, grasping them with their massive hands.

"We don't want any trouble, Human!" One of them said. "No resistance, or we beat you up again!"

I could still feel the injuries all over my body from when I had tried to escape on my first day of captivity... I did *not* want to get on their bad sides again. They pulled me to my feet and began dragging me along. I stumbled a bit, it was hard to walk again so long, especially with two knuckleheads controlling my movement.

I was taken out of the hold, and suddenly I was hit with the light from the space-station shining in through the ship windows, the first light I had seen in days... and it was ugly as all hell. Ads for various different products were flashing all over the place, each with the most garish disgusting collection of colors you can think of. I covered my eyes, my eyes were hurting from seeing the light after so long in the dark... but I like to think revulsion played a part in it too.

Suddenly, I collapsed, and was met with jeering from all around me. I was pulled back up, only for one of the Roxans to punch me back down again.

"STUPID PATHETIC HUMAN!" It shouted, I looked up at it with utter fear.

"Enough of that." I heard the voice of the captain call out.

Stepping down from the mast of the ship, the Captain walked towards me and the Roxans. She was a tall woman with green skin and pointed ears. I wasn't sure what species she was, the sector of Space I grew up in was relatively limited when it came to alien life. She had maintained a calm demeanor whenever I saw her - and that included when she held me firm, forcing me to watch my crew die.

"He is valuable to us." She stated, "You will *not* risk damaging him."

The Roxans stood to attention, humbleness on their faces.

"Y-yes, Captain." One of them said.

The Captain pulled me to my feet once again, staring at me coldly as she gripped hold of one of my chains.

"You're going to make me a lot of money, Human." She stated. "How does that make you feel after all I've done to you?"

I wanted to tell her to go fuck herself, but the fear stopped me. Instead, I just lowered my head again.

"How does it feel?" She repeated calmly, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look her in the eye.

A tear escaped as I trembled.

"It... it feels good." I lied, dying inside.

"I'm glad to know." She said, before letting go of me.

The rest of the crew began laughing at me, as I was dragged off the ship. I felt so ashamed of myself, but it was clear that my spirit was thoroughly broken.

As I was led through the space station, creatures of all shapes and sizes passed me by. I had longed to see more alien life for so long, and now I was surrounded by it. Unfortunately, I was either ignored by them or given mocking looks. As a prisoner and soon-to-be-slave, I had the lowest possible status on that station, less than vermin in their eyes. The Captain led the way with a confident strut that was the very antithesis to my nervous stumbling.

Soon, I was being forced into a small cage, a force field appearing around me. I was part of a larger line-up, with various other slaves from around the sector being put into similar cages nearby. The Roxans grinned sadistically, as various different aliens began examining me and the others. A tall muscular woman with skin that looked like it was made out of rock complained to the Roxans, saying I had barely any muscle at all.

"Sorry about that." Said the Captain, "He was an engineer on his old ship... physical strength doesn't generally come with that profession."

The lady scoffed and quickly moved off. One of the Roxans approached the Captain, confused.

"Why are we selling *this* one as a slave, anyway?!" It asked, "Others would have been *far* more suitable..."

"Let *me* worry about that." Said the Captain.

The Roxan obediently nodded its head, stepping back.

I stood in my cage, the anticipation was killing me. This was going to be me for the rest of my life, a slave to be bought and sold at my master's whim. I wished I could have just died then and there.

A tall, authoritative looking woman in an all-black Uniform walked towards me, eyeing me curiously. She looked like she was the same species as the Captain, but all-red instead of green. She turned to the Captain, a grin on her face.

"Hello, my name is Commander Garzell, of the Starship Zen."

"A long name." Said the Captain, her usual icy demeanor unchanged.

"Quite." Said Garzell, a small smile on her face. "Can you tell me more about this slave?"

"He's a Human, one who served as a mechanic on a star ship before I attacked it and slaughtered his entire crew."

"Hm... I could use a mechanic." Said Garzell.

"It'll cost 500 SCs." Said the Captain.

So that was how much I was worth... the amount of money it would have taken to buy an *automatic barber*! I pouted as they negotiated, Garzell managed to haggle the price down to 380 SCs! I was a real bargain. The cage evaporated before me, as Garzell took hold of my chains.

"We can help you with him if you like." Said the Captain.

"Oh don't worry" said Garzell, "I can handle him."

She was quickly proven right, as she effortlessly managed to pull me away from my cage and towards her. She began walking away as I followed along behind subserviently. The two Roxans laughed at me.

"See you around, slave!" one of them laughed.

The Captain gave me a sarcastic salute, a vague hint of a smile now on her face. I was still traumatized by what she had done, and while I was cowed and beaten at that moment, a part of me deep inside vowed vengeance against her... one day... when the time was right.

That time of course, was definitely not now. I was being dragged along by Garzell, struggling to keep up with her pace. She looked back in amusement at my troubles.

"Too fast for you, slave?" She asked, chuckling.

"Just... just a bit." I admitted, fumbling about like a fool.

The Commander slowed her pace, allowing me to keep up better.

"There we go." She said, "Don't want my newest slave to have *too* much trouble this early on.

"Thank you, Commander." I said.

She frowned back at me, her voice adopting a threatening tone.

"I won't punish you this time since you're new to this, but it'll be good for you to know for the future that it's the general custom for a slave to call their owner by their proper title!"

I grimaced. "Y-yes, M-Mistress." I said, forcing the words out.

"That's a good slave." She said.

We began nearing the ship where I would be spending my foreseeable future, the Starship Zen.

"A very pretty ship... isn't it, Slave?" asked Garzell.

"Yes, Mistress." I said, holding back the temptation to tell her that it was the shittiest ship I had seen in my life.

It was a real rust bucket. An old war ship that had been reconfigured and modified many, many times over what must have been decades. The design had originally been sleek, but after all the progress the ships had gone through, it looked outright clunky, exacerbated by the modifications. Thrusters were scattered about all over the exterior with little thought, laser cannons had been placed in areas they should never be placed. Various parts of the hull had clearly been destroyed and replaced by pieces of scrap metal. I hesitated to go aboard lest it exploded the second it took off. Of course, I had no choice in the matter or I would have ran far away. The ship was positively tiny next to the ship I had previously served on, I wondered how big the crew could possibly have been.

"We have a small crew." Said my 'Mistress' as if she could read my mind. "You're going to be spending a lot of time with them all, so I hope you get along."

"A-are they all slaves too?" I asked.

"We have only one other slave aboard." She said, "Most of my crew are here willingly."

I found it hard to believe somehow, but I wasn't going to say that. The Commander took me aboard the ship at the main entrance, where we were met by a woman who I could identify as a member of the Thalde, a race of beings who reminded me a lot of what Earthlings knew as Reptiles.

With scaled skin and long forked tongues, the species had always intimidated me a little. This particular member was harder to be afraid of though, she was wearing a pair of ill-fitting glasses and looked incredibly flustered, combined with her relatively short stature and small button nose, she looked kind of adorable. She smiled warmly at Commander Garzell, briefly glancing at me, a look of guilt flashing on her face.

"C-commander Garzell... it's good to see you again..." She said.

"It's good to see you too, Boria." Said the Commander.

"I see you picked up that new slave." Said Boria, hesitating a bit.

"Yes." Said the Commander, "Please take him for processing, and then show him his accommodation... I'm getting rather tired of his stench."

Without another word, Garzell gave Boria my chain before heading off down the hallway of the ship.

"R-right..." Said Boria, clearly insecure. "I... guess we'll get to that, then."

I nodded. It was good to meet someone who seemed nice, though I did wonder why the hell she was working for someone like Garzell.

"I don't have to call you 'Mistress' too, do I?" I asked, weary.

"Oh, no... I don't like to think of slaves as... uh, well, slaves." Said Boria, looking embarrassed. "Just call me uh... Boria.... and uh, what's your name?"

"I'm Ayden." I said, happy to be able to use my actual name at last.

"Ayden... nice name." Said Boria. "Uh, well... come along then, and we'll get you sorted."

I nodded reluctantly, as Boria began leading me along the ship hallway. Unlike the other people who had held my chain that day, she was hardly forceful, she seemed to not even want to be holding the thing. I was allowed to go at my own pace, and it felt like I was hardly even being held captive anymore... I decided to test that.

Quickly, I lunged back, my eyes towards the door of the ship, I was sure that I would be able to break free without too much effort.

But Boria sighed, tightening her grip on the chain, and pulling me back towards her. Silly me, the Thalde were yet another species with far superior strength to Humans... small or not.

"Please don't try and escape again." Said Boria, "I don't want to have to punish you, but you'll give me no choice."

"Uh... right... sorry." I said, cowed once again.

"Don't worry about it." Said Boria, "I understand... but most people on this ship *won't*.

I nodded in understanding, as we made our way into what she called the 'processing room'.

"Here's where we... clean you up a bit." She stated, looking at me up and down.

I dare say, I quite needed a clean up. I had been wearing the same ragged Uniform since my ship was attacked, my face was covered in blood and dirt.

Boria suddenly tore off my chains with incredible ease, I looked down at them shocked and relieved to have them off at last.

"Thank you." I stated.

"You're welcome. Now, please, take off your clothes." Said Boria.

I looked at her awkwardly, she promptly turned around.

"Sorry. I won't look... now, take off your clothes." She said.

I quickly complied, taking off my clothes and throwing them on the floor.

"Now what?" I asked the back of her head.

"Uh... let me activate the shower. Shower on!" She said, causing a beam of water to come down on top of my head. I looked up at the roof to see a sprinkler above where I was standing. "Just... stay there for a bit, and I'll g-go and get you a Uniform." Said Boria, running out of the room and sounding incredibly flustered.

The door shut behind her, I heard a locking mechanism activating. Sighing, I waited as the water washed over me... it felt good. The dirt and blood flooding off my face and onto the floor was cathartic... I hadn't felt clean since the attack. Tears of relief came from my eyes.

Suddenly, my fallen crew-mates appeared before me, only to be gone in an instant. Guilt overcame me, and the tears soon became of grief. Why had I been spared over everyone else? How was that fair? So many of them deserved to live more than me... I was useless, so weak that I was going to just let myself be condemned to a life of slavery. And here I was enjoying a shower?! The shame I felt was overwhelming.

The door opened again, and in came Boria carrying my uniform, she was blushing and covering her eyes. Next to her was a female Roxan. I tensed up upon seeing yet another member of the species. She was tall and intimidating, with short black hair and cold dark eyes. She grinned at me, clearly enjoying my discomfort.

"So, this is what a naked Human looks like?" Asked the Roxan, looking down at my crotch area. "A little on the short side."

My dick had shrunk down to a smaller size than usual from all the anxiety. I swear.

"Uh... s-sorry, Ayden... this is Molzoi... she insisted on coming to see you."

"You call the slave by his name?" Asked Molzoi, disgusted.

"Uh... yes... sorry." Said Boria. "I don't see the harm in it."

Molzoi shook her head. I was still standing there in shock.

"Shower off!" Molzoi stated, and the shower turned off, leaving me naked and freezing. "Give the slave his uniform, Boria!"

Boria nodded dropping the uniform on the floor for me to pick up, still covering her eyes.

"Well, slave?" Asked Molzoi, "What are you waiting for? Put it on!"

The 'uniform' was little more than a leather harness and skirt. It was universally recognized as the status symbol for someone who had been enslaved. I felt humiliated having to put it on and was sure I looked fairly ridiculous in it.

Molzoi smirked at me.

"You look lovely." She said.

"Oh, is it okay for me to look now?" asked Boria, uncovering her eyes.

She looked me up and down, smiling kindly.

"Uh... you'll get used to it, I'm sure." She said.

I frowned at her.

"There's one other part of the Uniform you're going to be needing." Molzoi said with a cruel chuckle.

I had been dreading this more than anything. Molzoi took out a large metal collar from behind her back, placing it onto my neck and locking it into place. I trembled as I looked down at it. It was just as bad as the chains I had been relieved of, just another method to keep me trapped.

"Say hello to your very own shock collar!"

Without warning, I felt a shock pulsing through my body and I collapsed, screaming out in pain.

Boria looked down at me apologetically, Molzoi continued smirking, she held a small silver device in her hand with a series of buttons indicating different 'shock levels'.

"Just a little taste of what you'll be in for if you disobey orders." Molzoi said.

After that pleasant bit of business, I was escorted to my 'quarters', a small metal cell in the bowels of the ship. There were two beds, so it seemed I would be sharing my quarters with another slave.

I was informed that I would be woken for work at 5AM Space Time the following morning, so I was advised to get a good sleep. Lying on my bed, I struggled to feel comfortable... calling it a 'bed' was generous, it felt like a sheet of solid steel. I didn't sleep for hours on end, on top of the 'bed', it was just hard to process everything that had just happened to me.

Suddenly, the door opened up, and a muscular, somewhat scruffy looking Human Male stumbled into the cell, looking tired out and worse for wear. He had clearly been working all day long. He collapsed onto his bed, sighing in exasperation. As the door closed behind him, I heard Molzoi call out.

"5AM TOMORROW, SLAVES!"

We lay in silence for a few moments, both exhausted and unsure of what to say. Eventually, he broke it.

"So... what's your name?"

"Ayden"

"Hey, Ayden... I'm Zavyr."

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Ayden... do you want to fuck?"

My mind raced. It was a pretty forward question from someone I had just met. But looking at him, I could tell he was tired, he hadn't done anything for himself in a long time, hadn't had even the slightest thing to enjoy or look forward to... and neither had I. Stuck in that cell together, all we had was each other... so fucking was going to enter the fray one way or another.

I nodded to him, smiling for the first time in as long as I could remember. He stripped off his leather skirt, throwing it onto the floor. I got up off my bed, he took the liberty of grabbing my skirt and shoving it down my ankles, more or less establishing the role he would be taking in the proceedings.

Without another word, I lay down on his bed, bearing my ass to him. He had the biggest erection you can imagine, years of pent up sexual urges clearly showing. Without warning, he jammed his dick down my asshole so far that I immediately called out in utter elation.

The hugeness of his shaft made me feel more full than I ever had before.

He began thrusting up and down firmly but softly, allowing me to enjoy it too.

He kissed me over and over again as he grew more and more excited, his wet lips on my wounds feeling almost like a healing property.

We both panted intensely as he began to cum, it had been a little quick, but I wasn't too picky, and it seemed that he wasn't either. When he came, we both shrieked with glee. I came pretty quickly after that.

Lying in each other's sweat and cum, we quickly fell asleep on his bed. With his big strong arms around me, I didn't feel so uncomfortable anymore.

To Be Continued...

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? How about a Gay tag? I don’t want to read a gay sex story ffs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maybe tag it gay

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Boyfriend is Back! Geeky guy forced to be a girl when gf's ex visits.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Going Out of Business Sale A sissy now alone in life falls under the influence of a dom.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Becoming My Sister Pt. 01 A boy's obsession with his sister changes his life forever.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Lisa's Journey Cuckold wife wants to become her husband's submissive.in BDSM
The Big F Surprise Ch. 01 A Virus strikes the world and leaves a young couple shocked.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories