My joy Ch. 01

Story Info
She turned from a shy virgin to a vamp.
7.7k words
4.64
3.6k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Joy at a party my friend Jerry arranged for Christmas. He was the one to introduce us while warning me, "Dan, we are good friends, so I hope you treat her with kid gloves. She is 19 years old and never had a serious boyfriend. My wife and I like her a lot. She may be shy and naive about relationships but she is intelligent and very smart. From the pictures you can see for yourself she is very attractive."

I remember joking, "If she is so perfect, how come she agreed to meet me?"

He giggled, "I went out with multiple girls and married for 3 years and still never figured out how women think. On a more serious note, she saw you at our conference in Las Vegas. You gave a talk, and she was impressed. I told her we were friends. She blushed and commented, 'Mr. Monroe's talk was excellent. You can feel he knows the subject well and does not BS us like most other speakers.' And then she added, 'And he looks good, too...' I told her I could introduce you two, and she didn't respond. A week later, we met her for coffee, and Joy asked about you again. I thought it was the right time to try and arrange a meeting. I got from my wife, Janet, 2 pictures of them having fun on a trip. I cut Janet from the pictures and showed you. You liked her photos and seemed interested, and the rest is history."

Our first meeting was at a Starbucks coffee place. Joy wore a simple blouse and a long skirt. Her dark, long hair was tied in a ponytail, and her face was devoid of cosmetics. She looked naturally pretty and... angelic. The pictures Jerry showed me underestimated her beauty.

I introduced myself and said Jerry suggested I meet her because she was educated, smart, and a catch. In the photos he showed me, she looked amazing yet still less impressive than the original. Joy's face turned ruby red, and she smiled. I inquired, "I told Jerry that based on his description, you were too good for me. How come you are not hitched to a billionaire in Monaco yet?" He answered, 'She is too shy to meet strangers or go online to select a mate.' So what is your story?"

Joy was reluctant to talk much and gave a few details about herself, "I am 20 and an only child. I study computer science at USC and agreed to meet you because I liked your Las Vegas talk."

I joked, "So pretty soon you'll be my rival. Perhaps I should stay away before your knowledge exceeds mine."

She giggled. Her face lighted up, and she mumbled, "Sir, I doubt it very much. Your clear and concise talk proved you know the subject better than my current professors."

"Getting such a nice compliment from a girl I just met means the world to me. However, I am still scared that with your smartness, you'll be better than me very soon. Can you give me another compliment to calm my nerves?"

Her throaty laugh was very pleasant, "Dan, Jerry mentioned you are a good guy, an excellent speaker, with vast knowledge of computer software, and nice to be around. He never mentioned you were funny."

"It's because he is always with Janet, and I am terrified of her. One time, I joked with Jerry and said he was dumb for lending money to an unworthy friend. You should have seen Janet; she raised her fists to me, and almost Mike Tysoned me..."

Joy burst into loud laughter, "Are we talking about the same Janet? The 5'2", 100-pound sweet girl who couldn't hurt a fly?"

I whined, "Yes. She was mean to me."

"Well, big boy, next time, call me, and I'll protect you."

We continued chatting, and slowly, Joy opened up to me. I found out she liked traveling and photography, which were my hobbies, too. She also liked classical music, reading romantic stories, and exploring the lives of insects, which were not my cup of tea, but it didn't matter. Time passed fast, and the next time I looked at my watch, it was becoming late.

I stood up and said, "Joy, it was a pleasure meeting you. Sorry to have spent too much of your time. So far, I like everything about you: Your looks, your attitude, and talking to you. I'd love to meet you again to watch a movie together or go to a restaurant of your choice. I don't want to pressure you to answer now, so I'll give you my phone number and e-mail. Think about it, and if you feel the same, contact me. Take care, and if you see Jerry and Janet, give them my love."

...

I haven't heard from her for 3 days. I was sad - I liked her from the first moment I saw her and wondered where I screwed up.

The following evening, my phone rang. Joy whispered, "Dan, it's Joy. Can we go to an Italian restaurant?"

"I'd love to. What made you hesitate for 3 days before calling me?"

She giggled, "I had to push all my 10 other suitors before accepting your offer. To be more serious, I was frightened. In our first meeting, you were so perfect that I felt you couldn't be real. You must have hidden something from me. Are you a closeted murderer or rapist?"

I chortled, "Yes, both, but please, don't tell Jerry or Janet; otherwise, next time they invite me to dinner, I won't be allowed to use a knife."

"Dan, are you ever serious?"

"On occasion, I am, but despite my efforts to impress you, you bring out the worst of me."

"If what I saw until now is your worst, I still like you. How about we eat dinner at Drago Centro sometime this week?"

"Give me your phone number. I'll find out when I can reserve a table for 2, and let you know. Would you like me to pick you up, or would you rather drive yourself to the place?"

"I forgot to ask Jerry if you are a safe driver. I'll drive."

"Well, dear, I haven't had a serious accident for more than a week now, so I'm OK..."

"If you don't get more serious soon, you'll find out I can be scarier than Janet."

...

I arrived at the restaurant slightly earlier to ensure our table was ready. The receptionist showed me the empty table with the sign 'RESERVED.' I waited for Joy outside.

I could hardly recognize her. Her dark hair was now loose, and her face was done beautifully. Her midi-style dress displayed a narrow waist, which contrasted nicely with her generous bosom and shapely hips. She saw my expression, noticed I had on a simple shirt and blue jeans, and smiled, "Did I overdress for the occasion?"

"Not at all. You look gorgeous. I thought if I used my best outfits, you'd be concerned I thought it was a date, but it's only a dinner."

"Dan, you overthink things. If it's only a dinner, why would you care what I would have thought?"

I stuttered, "You haave a point. If we meeet again, I'll dress the way I feel."

"Good. I like us to be straight with each other. I hate childish games and faking things."

When the waiter arrived, Joy ordered one of the specialty salads and Gli Spaghetti Chitarra - Pasta with vegetarian stuff. I took L'Angnello - A rack of lamb with their specially made mashed potatoes. I also added a bottle of good Chianti.

She stared at my plate and smiled, "I am mostly vegetarian. I see you are a carnivore."

"I like good food. It doesn't have to be meat, but there are certain meats I like very much."

She remained silent.

I asked her if she liked the meal. With her mouthful, she replied, "Delicious! I love Italian food."

"I like it too. I used to eat frequently in a small Italian restaurant near my house, but one day, it closed, and I started eating other foods."

For dessert, she requested a cannolo. I had the apple tartine.

Just like our first meeting, our chat flowed, and both seemed to feel comfortable with each other. Time passed quickly.

When we were done, she insisted on paying for her food. I said, "Joy, you are a student while I get a decent salary. I do not see why I shouldn't pay for both of us. However, if the reason for asking to pay for yourself is you never want to see me again and are concerned you'd owe me something, I won't stop you."

She mumbled, "I DO want to see you, but it's not a date, so there is no reason you spend your money on me."

I grinned, "In that case, may you honor me with our first date?"

She gazed at me shyly, "Do you really like me?"

I blurted, "It's tough to answer: You are old, ugly, brainless, and lack a sense of humor. I have no idea what I am doing here. But for some mysterious reason, I like you. A LOT! So will you date me, PLEASE..."

Her broad smile made her even prettier, "Do you always ask a girl for a date using this line?"

"I told you already you bring the worst of me."

I accompanied her to her small car, kissed her cheek, and we decided to meet the following evening for a newly released romantic movie.

...

Joy met me at the entrance to her dorm, and we drove together. In the theater, we sat toward the back and munched our popcorn until the movie began. The film had dramatic parts and sad moments. At one point, I saw her shedding tears. I hugged her shoulder and whispered, "Joy, take it easy. After all, it's only a movie."

She leaned on my shoulder and glanced at me. I took the opportunity and kissed her softly. She continued facing me. I kissed her again. Her lips parted, and I licked her lips.

I said, "Your lips are tasty. May I do it once more?"

She whispered, "Yes. Please..."

I kissed her the third time, and my tongue penetrated her hot mouth. It found her trembling tongue and caressed it gently. She hugged me and sighed, "Dan, I like you very much."

"Honey, I like you too. I am trying my best to be a gentleman, but... I want you. All of you."

She placed her small palm on my covered chest. Her fingers moved up, found the upper button, released it, and patted my hairy chest lightly. It felt wonderful, exciting, and... arousing. My pecker began stiffening.

I whispered in her ear, "You are not fair. I'd like to touch you the same way."

She stared into my eyes for a long moment and murmured, "Take me to your house. But be patient with me. I want you wholeheartedly, too, but I have no experience in these things."

We left the movie theater and drove to my house. Both of us were anxious and didn't talk until we reached home.

...

I let her in and offered her coffee. She smiled, "I drink coffee only in the mornings, but if you have orange juice, soda, or wine, I'll be good."

I poured her a glass of Chardonnay, and she chugged it.

Subsequently, I led her on a tour of my place. Outside, the yard was fenced with a small swimming pool, a jacuzzi for 4, and a tiny flower garden. Inside, the kitchen was small but adequate for a bachelor. There were 3 bedrooms, including a master bedroom with a fancy bathroom attached, another bathroom, and a large, well-furnished living room.

She stood in front of one of the paintings and inspected it. I moved behind her and hugged her waist. She put her hands on mine and leaned backward on my chest. I whispered, "Your smell is pleasant and sweet."

Next, she grabbed both my arms and guided them up, placing them on her covered breasts. She whispered, "Dan, I want you to have me, but please, take it easy."

I guided her to the large bedroom. She stood still and closed her eyes.

I said in a low tone, "Joy dear, I promise to take all the time in the world. If at any point you wish me to stop, I'll do it."

She kept her eyes shut and didn't move. Her pulse was 120 beats per minute. She was nervous and elected to let me take full control. I undressed her slowly. I removed her white blouse, noticing her C-cup lace white bra. Next came the skirt. Her low-cut white panties revealed a flat tummy and a beautifully concave navel. I unclasped the bra and released her gorgeous tits. They protruded forward, proudly displaying her quarter-size dark nipples. I whispered, "Darling, you have the most stunning breasts I've ever seen." She had a little smile but didn't open her eyes. Lastly, I lowered her panties, exposing her cute landing strip with the partially hidden cunt lips.

By that time, my penis was raging, ready to pounce. I undressed quickly, knowing quite well my buddy would have to wait, maybe for a long time. I was dealing with a shy girl who had no knowledge of what sex was except from reading about it and getting hints from movies...

I lay her in bed, rested by her side, and caressed gently her neck. I kissed her, and she spread her lips, inviting my tongue to invade her mouth. I French-kissed her, and she moaned into my mouth. Next, I moved her palm toward my lower abdomen. I didn't push her further, electing to let her choose the time she'd feel comfortable reaching down and touching my member.

My own hand began sliding from her neck to her amazing chest. I cupped her left boob, and she groaned. I started kneading it lightly. She shivered, and her tongue jittered in my mouth. When I first touched her swollen nipple, she moaned loudly, and her palm crawled toward my organ.

She touched it lightly and then tried to engulf it. The circumference of my shaft was too large, and she gasped, "I am not sure if my body can take such a big thing..."

"Honey, don't worry. As promised, I am not going to force myself on you. Just relax, and we can feel each other. If you decide to stop at that, I'll obey. No pressure; tonight is the first meeting of our bodies. Let's just enjoy touching and caressing."

Her breathing slowed down after my short speech, and her hand began exploring my large sack, the shaft, and the purple head. In the meantime, my fingers tweaked her nipple, which hardened rapidly.

I felt her heart rate slowly increase again, and her breathing turned heavy. Her arousal was building. My hand gradually descended from her tit to her soft abdomen and gingerly advanced toward her sex. As it closed on her cunt, she held her breath. I avoided her clitoris, and my finger fluttered over her outer labia. The folds were soaked with her juices.

I whispered in her ear, "Your tits are amazing, and your vagina feels so good and nicely moist."

She murmured, "I am so horny but scared to death."

"I know, and I am in no hurry. I just want to touch and feel you down there."

Next, my forefinger slowly crept into her opening and gingerly penetrated inside. She moaned, and her palm squeezed my pole. My forefinger advanced slowly, eventually meeting her hymen. The membrane covered about half the area of her vagina with a small hole in the middle, allowing my finger to go further inside her wet pussy. I pulled my finger back halfway and tenderly rubbed the front wall of her vagina.

All of a sudden, her torso jolted, and her body shook. She began to orgasm and screamed, "Oh my god! I can't control my body... OH MY!"

I continued lightly massaging her anterior pussy wall for 10 minutes before slowing down. The whole time Joy's palm was squeezing my engorged pecker. How I did not erupt in her hand was beyond me, but I was able to resist climaxing.

Gradually, Joy recovered. Initially, she looked dazed and confused. When she could focus her eyes on my face, she smiled and hugged me, "Thank you. I recall being both scared and extremely aroused. My hand clutched to something, and suddenly, an earthquake swallowed me, and I was flying, unable to do anything about it. I heard myself crying. It was an out-of-this-world experience. I'll tell you a secret: Every now and then, I masturbated, and some of these times climaxed, but it never felt as powerful as this one. You were so considerate... You didn't reach an orgasm despite your own arousal. Dan, I owe you. Will you let me pleasure YOU now?"

I smiled, "Joy, I was happy to help you overcome one hurdle. We had a good beginning. You don't HAVE to do anything. Rest now, and we'll move on slowly."

She pleaded, "Danny, I'll feel bad if I leave you without trying to return the favor. Please, give me a chance."

"OK, girl, if you insist."

I lay on my back with my legs slightly apart and waited for her to make up her mind what she wanted to do. She looked at me and placed her hand around my shaft.

She kissed my lips and ignored me when I tried to insert my tongue into her mouth. Her head moved steadily south, licking a nipple, continuing to my 6-pack and reaching an inch above my hard cock. She caressed the mushroomed head, licked it gently, and whispered, "It tastes good, but it's so big..."

Next, she sucked lightly on the tip and retreated. A large drop of precum appeared on top. She mumbled, "Good, now I can really taste you." She rolled the drop in her mouth with her tongue and murmured, "Not bad. It's slightly salty but not bad at all."

Subsequently, her lips spread as much as she could and advanced to envelop the soft head. The lips squeezed it and reached the distal part of my shaft. Her tongue found its way out and licked my meat in an effort to facilitate her advance forward.

The girl tried hard. Her lack of experience showed as she stopped multiple times to grasp for air. However, after several minutes, 4 inches of my cock were nestled in her small mouth. She stopped there, winked at me, and started bobbing, gradually accelerating the speed. Obviously, she was afraid to move forward and gag, so she chose to play it safe and suck on a smaller part of my organ.

Her milking intensified, and I felt her palm fondling my sack, jiggling softly my testicles. The combination of feeling her ministrations, watching her mouth glide along my cock, and knowing it was her first blow job - All were enough to send me toward a huge climax.

I barely had time to warn her, "Joy, I'm about to cum..." and then my prick started ejaculating. I tried to keep still and refrained from holding the back of her head, letting her decide if and how much she could take in. Initially, she almost choked but recovered quickly and struggled to swallow as much as she could. The flood of slimy seeds ended after about 30 seconds. Joy managed to swallow about half my spunk, and the rest leaked on my lower abdomen. She gave me a victorious grin and bent her head to lick the rest.

I was stunned. For a novice, she did great! She took on a bigger-than-average tool, milked it efficiently without major gagging, swallowed much of it as it spurted, and afterward, even cleaned the residue with her tongue!

When Joy was done, she moved up, leaned her head on my chest, and said, "I did it because I felt I needed to do it. However, I didn't suffer one bit. You didn't push or force me, and I took my time to learn how to do it. I wasn't sure how your juice would taste, but it wasn't bad. It tasted like a more concentrated precum - Somewhat oily, slightly bitter tangy, and even minimally sweet. I think next time I'll be better."

I kissed her forehead and said, "Honey, you did much better than I could imagine. Let's rest now."

...

The first time we had a full sexual encounter was 3 days later. We were both highly aroused, and she mumbled, "Danny, I think it's time to take the plunge. Please, put it in."

Before doing it, I inserted 2 fingers into her pussy, trying to enlarge the existing hole in her hymen. It was a partial success, and I knew she'd feel some pain when my large girth invaded her tight hole.

I French-kissed her, pinched her nipple lightly, and used the tip of my cock's purple head to trigger her sensitive clitty. Her orgasm began, and then I moved in to break the last barrier. I waited for the right moment, and when she was screaming her heart out, I shoved it in. Her mouth clutched to mine, and she whimpered. I waited for her to overcome the initial pain and then started my strokes. Within less than a minute, she yelled, "Faster. Fuck me faster, please." I intensified my pounding and saw her body shaking like a leaf in the wind. Her mouth was alternating between crying and screaming unintelligible gibberish. Her orgasm manifested in her eyes rolling inside her head, the heavy breathing, a pulse of 150 per minute, and being totally unaware of the situation.

I continued plowing mercilessly inside her tortured, tight pussy, enjoying immensely the fantastic friction of my cock with the vagina's walls. After a long session of relentless ramming, I couldn't hold it anymore and erupted deep in her pussy. To my surprise, my member continued being hard. I took advantage of it, and my drilling lasted an additional 2 minutes.