My joy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake pulled his fingers and took his time to slowly push his raging organ into her well-lubricated anus. While his tool was longer than mine, it was somewhat thinner and slipped in easily. With my cock in her pussy and his in her bowels, it felt very crowded down there. Our pricks moved one against the other, creating an awesome feeling. I was able to bend my neck and suck on her hard nipple while going in and out of her snatch. Blake kneaded her clitoris while his member was happy to be squeezed by her sphincter. He was ready to climax.

Joy preceded him, and suddenly, she shuddered and began crying. Blake orgasmed soon after, feeling her sphincter spasming on his organ during her highly excited state. Watching my partners cumming together triggered my own arousal. I felt my testicles contract, emit my seed into the urethra, and then I exploded in Joy's pussy for a major bliss.

When he finished, Blake slowly retracted from her anal canal and rolled on his back. Then, I stopped moving in her cunt, and Joy disengaged, rushed to the bathroom, and announced, "Guys, I am first..." We laughed.

I asked Blake about his plans for the evening and found out he needed to leave. When Joy was done, he took a long shower, dressed up, kissed Joy's cheek, and declared, "Lady, you are beautiful. On a scale of 0 to 10, I'd rate your performance as 12! If you are ever in the mood for a repeat, let me know. You'll find out Lewis Hamilton's driving record will be broken..."