My Judge Fantasy

Story Info
Judge helps a man explore his feminine side.
2.2k words
4.24
6.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This work is pure fantasy. Everyone in the story is over the age of 50. The incest and underage aspects in this story are the characters enjoying roleplay. No-one in it is related to anyone by blood. I would love to hear your thoughts about this story.

Please feel free to email me through my profile.

My judge fantasy

I met a judge at an American Legion about 2 months ago, not knowing he was a judge. He flirted with me a little bit, but as I did not go to that location very often, I never got the chance to see him before I had a court date.

Believe it or not, he turned out to be my judge. I was very surprised to see him but was instantly filled with desire. I could tell he recognized me as well. I was there to provide paperwork to show that I had taken care of my expired license plates. Once the saw the proof, they dismissed the ticket.

I was very grateful that they did this for me!

When we made eye contact, I saw his neck and ears begin to turn red and his breathing got faster, but I since he was at work, I didn't want to do anything to embarrass him. So I played it as cool as I could possibly manage.

Basically, I couldn't make eye contact with him now! lol

I was really hoping his dick was starting to get hard or maybe he already had his hands under his gown to rub on his dick while looking at me. I am already thinking about how I want him to pause the proceedings and have me walk up to the bench. Getting up, he walks around and stands behind me.

He wraps his amazing looking arms around me and reaches up with one hand to turn my chin toward him while he gives me a very gentle, yet passionate kiss.

Reaching around my waist, he begins opening things up. Slowing his movements down, to make the moment more intense, he bends me over and pulls down my blue jeans. Showing everybody the pretty panties and nylons I'm wearing and what colors everything's in. It's not trying to embarrass or humiliate me at all, in fact, he is complimenting me and he clearly admires me!

He begins rubbing his finger up and down my crack. Making me shiver in delight.

With a wicked grin on his face, he leans in and whispers something dirty into my ear. I blush and squirm. That hot breath on my ear and neck turned me the fuck on! His fingers begin to touch my pussy lips and I get an irresistible urge to slide down on them just to get him to touch me inside there.

Which is strange because I don't have any idea what that means. Touch me, "There"? Where's, "There"??

(I was clueless because I had never engaged in anal play before)

Then he gives my ass a playful but solid slap, turning me on and making me tweark like a whore in heat.

And I am!

Looking at his friends, daddy tells them that he is taking my manhood away from me today.

"With everything we do, every touch, kiss, lick and suck, and every stroke of my daddy dick, I'm changing him into her. And my fucking is going to make her a girl tonight."

He follows with, "He is willingly going to be submissive to me. I know she's going to experience some new emotions. She'll learn that being submissive to a man makes her feel even more feminine than before. And this will be the point when she will truly accepts that she truly has a feminine side to her".

The way I feel standing in front of you, as you put your hands on me in front of all of these men, makes my head spin. I am so full of desire for you and I even start to whimper.

Yeah, I've NEVER whimpered before but there's just no other reaction I could do.

You ask me, "What is it baby? Do you like what Daddy's doing to you? I know baby it's okay, let's get you to bed so we can get you fucked!"

You pick me up and carry me to the bedroom. Your friends follow us in. As you gently lay me in your bed, the look on my face tells everyone in the room that I am firmly in touch with my feminine side and she is a sexy and hott, fucking whore!

Ooh...mmmm! How good it felt to be in your arms as you kissed me...

It's at this moment that it hits me...

...I am about to do it. I will now become a young girl who's daddy has decided that she's going to replace her mommy. So daddy's going to need to train my pussy to be ready to take Daddy's dick anytime and anywhere he wants it.

And Daddy never asks me for permission when he wants me. He knows that I need him to just take me his arms, kiss my lips, spread me open and put his dick in.

He squeezes and sucks on my titties so nice and it makes me feel so wonderful. He's making me feel things no one ever has before and my virgin body is finally being properly violated!

Finally he reaches down and pulls his robe open. He is completely nude underneath it and his monster cock is pointing straight at me! Leaving me wondering how in the world he did not tent that robe earlier? Lol

He looks into my eyes as he puts lube in my hole and rubs some on his dick. He tells me to look him in the eyes as he begins to slide on into me. It's not too long before he's at a steady pace. He leans down and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms and legs around him.

Kissing my lips, he now begins to fuck me in earnest. When he's about to cum, Daddy stands back up, continuing to pump his dick into my ecstatic pussy. He puts one hand on my belly and says, "this is where I'm going to put the baby"

Then his cock erupts and spreads hot daddy seed all over my wanting pussy!!"

Daddy recovered so fast that he did not even go soft. And he continued fucking me, cumming two more times.

Somewhere along the way, I'm not really sure exactly where, I found myself truly embracing my feminine side. I was actually able to see myself as a woman inside of a man's body. Even though my actual body is masculine, I feel my female titties and I can almost imagine having a pussy where Daddy's putting his dick!

Now, I finally understand how good it is to have a man inside of me. How feminine it makes me feel that this man desires me and wants to fuck me.

After a good hour or two into our hott sex, I get surprised when the doorbell rings. Daddy pauses and tells me that he wants me to clean up and put on the outfit that's laying in the bathroom and then to meet him in the living room.

He sees the confused look on my face but only smirks with an evil grin and says, "You'll see."

As I walk in, I see several of Daddy's friends who are all police officers! police officers have always turned me on and I get even more excited! Calling me over to him, I count and see that nine of his friends are seated.

I'm feeling shy and kind of squirm in place. But daddies strong arms make me feel safe and so, so good!

Daddy leans down, whispers into my ear, "It's okay baby, these men are going to help me to train your pussy. Just show them the same enthusiasm you've shown me and these men would do all the rest. They're going to put all their cum into your sweet little pussy, baby".

He continues, "Little girls need cum in their pussy's. Keeping your pussy nice and moist, means it's always ready for a man to put his dick in you. And baby, I am going to keep you very well fucked! I have several other friends and several police departments full of men that want to fuck beautiful girl like you!

As he is saying these things, he slowly turns me around so everybody can see everything I'm wearing and everything I'm not. I hear grunts of approval from several of my daddies friends. Then I start to hear sexy comments. They tell my daddy that I have a beautiful clitty and an even more beautiful pussy. Almost every single one of them has reached down and started rubbing his dick through his clothing.

A couple of them have already opened their pants and have their cocks out. Such nice and thick cocks. I feel so beautiful and sexy to have these good looking men wanting to put their dick inside of me.

Because my daddy is so tall and the reality of the situation is so intense, I ACTUALLY feel my identity change!

In my mind's eye, I am truly able to see myself as a little girl. I can even imagine that my body is the body of a female. I also see myself in a man's body but do not feel like that's a contradiction. i feel that men and women are sometimes born in the wrong bodies but that doesn't mean we can't surrender them and let a man inside of us.

At this moment, I see myself about to be molested by a bunch of dirty old men.

I like it and I FUCKING WANT IT!!

Sitting him down on a chair, I give daddy a little lap dance. When I sit on daddy's lap, he lifts up my tiny little skirt to show all the men my clitty. He touches it all over and rubs on it as he kisses my lips. I'm liking how it feels when daddy shows me off in such a nasty and dirty way!

I really enjoy the look of the lust and hunger in their eyes. Knowing that each one of them is going to fuck me and daddy will then take me home, only to fuck me again?!?!!??

FUCK!!

Finally, he says, "I've been fucking her for the past 2 hours. So now it's your guys turn. We're going to do everything we can tonight to get her pregnant. But before we can do that, we have to make sure that she is willingly submitting herself to us."

He asks me in front of everyone, "Do you want to do this? It's not going to change you in any real way. No magic is going to strike you but in a very real way, you will become a woman. You've already told me that being submissive turns you on. Are you ready to take mens cocks inside your dripping wet pussy?"

I can only nod out a feeble, "yes".

Seems I am now too excited to speak! Fuck you very much Mother Nature! Lol

As I am listening to all of this, I'm actually trembling with a mixture of excitement, lust, fear and a whole assortment of other feelings, at the same time.

He says, "We're going to make my girl a slut and a whore and give her a good little gangbang.

When all the officers are done, I'm going to take her home and put her in my bed or I'm going to fuck her again. Make love deep into her pussy, that sloppy wet pussy that's all mine!

After all the officers gave me their cum, daddy made good on his promise to take me home and fuck me. He did this for another couple of hours. Giving me several loads of his own. I could tell how excited he was as his dick was sloshing around my wet and well fucked pussy.

Hearing the slashing sound and being under such a happen sexy fucker of a man, I've started to get close to cumming myself. Daddy noticed this and began talking real dirty to me. He pumped his dick in just a little faster and harder.

I had a screaming orgasm as I came hands-free for the first time ever!

As we finally wind down and get ready to go to sleep, we noticed that the bed is soaked in everybody's cum. But we both admit that it excites us and we'll just pull the blankets on top of us to sleep tonight. The bed was a bed of sex and pleasure. And we just shared our sex with each other and his friends.

It was sexy to us sleep together in the mess everyone helped us make. And I thank him for giving me dick and making me a girl.

As we snuggle together, he hands me put my panties and tells me that he wants me to put them back on. So when I leave, they will be soaked in everybody's thick cum.

I can't wait to see where things go from here!