My Kids are Making Porn! Pt. 02

Story Info
A pervy mom influences her kids' porno hustle.
1.7k words
4.51
21.6k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days after finding my kids' pornos, I was utterly useless to anyone.

Half-conflicted, fully aroused, I pleasured myself in their rooms, bringing my toys into Lee's bed, then April's. I loved shuddering in time with their orgasms, dripping my pleasure into their sheets as I did so. I hoped that they'd smell my lust when they returned for their next break.

The semester hadn't yet started, they had worked in Madison over the summer, and intended to stay there until at least December, a full 5 months away.

At first, my most disgusting impulse- my desire to see my ex-husband's breeding kink overlap with my own children committing an incestuous sin- remained relegated to the realm of fantasy.

I joined a few live videos, watched April interact with her audience with an exaggerated 'sexy baby' voice that I found grating. She was constantly looking to Lee for her responses, and didn't have much stage presence, but her body was as beautiful as the day I'd pushed her out of my own. She was a performer in the physical sense, if not in the mental department.

Lee himself rarely interacted with their audience, although he was clearly the brains of the operation, most of his tasks on-camera were relegated to being a penis for his sister to impale herself upon.

They never really bothered to 'prove' that they were related. A few times they highlighted their facial similarities, but it was their banter, the affection that they had for one another, which really sold it to most. Naturally, I didn't need to be convinced, I already knew the truth of their relationship, and over time, I began to formulate a plan.

At the $69.99 tier of their membership, I received certain special privileges: A 'private session' (for everyone of the tier, which I considered a little deceptive marketing) video chat every week, and the ability to directly communicate what I wanted them to do during all of their live videos.

Needless to say, I began to exploit my children almost immediately.

The first time I messaged them, it was at the start of the fourth 'private session' I joined. A random Thursday night for two beautiful young people to expose themselves to the denizens of the internet, or at least the fifteen or so people who supported at their highest tier (including myself).

April was sitting on Lee's apartment couch, unsurprising considering she'd been staying with him while the dorms were closed over the summer. Lee sat beside her, both naked, both seemingly horny and ready to perform. She had her legs spread for the camera, and was slowly stroking his cock while watching the chat, and responding to softball questions and excited messages.

I took a deep breath.

There was no way they'd be able to identify me, I had nothing to worry about. Still, it took me almost five full minutes to start, my daughter grinning out of the computer at me as she yammered about their childhood, the childhood I'd given them.

Her stroking grew faster as she looked lovingly over towards her brother. "-Anyway, that's really the first time I saw that he loved me, and I've loved him ever since." Lee nodded in agreement, and she paused, looking at the chat. "What do you guys want to see tonight?" She bent over Lee and took his penis into her mouth.

A torrent of messages answered her. Despite being a supposedly 'exclusive' benefit of the $69.99 tier, there was an option to provide a tip to send your message to the top of the queue. Most figured they'd already paid enough, which they certainly had, but I decided to be the exception.

April heard the ding of a tipped message, and looked up, his dampened cock flopping against her distracted lips, her pale skin contrasting with the darker coloration of his cock. His member was visibly throbbing from the softness of her orifice, and I felt my own excitement building.

Tipped $10 message from Stacy_Hardwood99: "Would you guys do bareback tonight?"

April mouthed the message as she read it, my sweet little girl didn't go into social work because she was a literary virtuoso, and her reading comprehension left something to be desired. "Bareback..." She looked up at Lee, waiting for him to respond.

The chat had seen my message, and clamored their agreement. They hadn't done a bareback scene in weeks, but she obviously had some level of trepidation about it.

Lee's cock pulsed as he read the message, clearly craving the feeling of his sister's bare pussy over using the condom which sat on the side table nearby. "We could do Plan B?" He whispered, cajoling her even as she pursed her lips in annoyance.

Tipped $20 message from Stacy_Hardwood99: "Indulge our inbreeding kinks, you know it feels better!"

I took my place as the speaker for the private chat members, my second message encouraging, weedling, tempting, along with the dollars that my kids craved.

April hesitated, but slowly nodded, taking his penis back into her mouth as he groaned in pleasure.

After a minute more of fellatio, they finally got on with it.

I began to pleasure myself in Lee's bed, watching them copulate with evident desire. This was something that normal pornstars couldn't fake, a true need, a true craving for one another's bodies.

April moaned, gasped, and whimpered as she bounced on Lee's bare cock. Soon, he needed more, and flipped her onto her back, the camera focused on her pussy being split with his penis as she squealed in surprise. He jackhammered in and out of her, fully engorged with the excitement of fucking his sister bareback.

He was really enjoying himself, I could tell, I was too as I squirted onto his bedspread, moaning in unison with my kids having sex on my screen.

I absently wondered if breeding kinks were hereditary as my orgasm crashed over me. Flynn loved breeding, that's why he became an obstetrician in the first place, and in that moment his son was certainly living up to his legacy.

Lee groaned, and April's moans reached a crescendo, I watched open-mouthed as my baby boy plunged into his little sister, bottoming out inside her, his cockhead probably pressing against her cervix as he began to pump his sperm inside. His shaft throbbed rope after rope of cum into April's tight slit, her body shaking as she felt his pleasure fill her.

Her pussy was sealed in by his member until he moaned, thrusting slowly, allowing his love to begin dribbling out of her, globules slowly leaking out as they kissed tenderly, lovingly.

I felt myself floating, this was right, this was how it was supposed to be.

I was just getting started.

I had to execute the plan to address the need that boiled in my stomach, to take from my children, and to give back to them in turn.

This was the first time that I'd chatted with them, but not the last. I joined every livestream they put on for the next month, paying any amount to get them to have unprotected sex with one another.

They were certainly making enough from me to buy all the Plan B they needed, but I was able to disrupt that as well.

April's CVS pharmacy account was still connected to mine, and I was able to cancel her online orders with impunity. She showed up several times to fulfill a Plan B order, but was told they had no record of it. She tried to order more regular birth control, but needed a prescription for it, which she wasn't able to acquire unless she visited her primary care doctor, conveniently located in Green Bay, a two hour drive away which she hadn't expected to make until Christmas.

All of these reasons aside, what I relied on above all else was inaction, complacency, a feeling of invulnerability brought on by youth.

Her own undeveloped brain was turned against her until it was too late.

On a stream four months later, they appeared again on Lee's couch. April looked perturbed, a little pale, a little scared. She was naked once again, but now with a defined baby bump that had been growing slowly for several weeks.

Lee showed ultrasound images of the incest baby which had taken hold in her womb, speaking more than he had in any previous stream, excitement evident in his tone.

By contrast, she was quiet, evidently they had different ideas of what should be done about her pregnancy, but as always she followed Lee's lead.

They continued with the stream despite their difference of opinion, needing the money now more than ever. Lee was licking his sister's pregnant pussy to appease the perverts when I sent a tip their way.

Tipped $15 message from Stacy_Hardwood99: "What are you guys going to tell your parents???"

April went pale, as if she'd never thought about the issue before. She whispered something to Lee that the microphone didn't catch, and he looked up from her vagina to read my message.

They paused for a beat, and he embraced his pregnant little sister, kissing her and whispering sweet words of reassurance into her ear. He then turned her around, and rubbed the head of his cock up and down the swollen lips of her vaginal slit, not even thinking about grabbing a condom. He penetrated April, making her moan, her slightly pregnant belly highlighting the eroticism of their doggystyle fuck.

Lee looked over to the camera, grinning as he answered his mother's question, unsuspecting. "We're going to lie, of course, they'll never expect that it's actually mine!" He chuckled as he rammed his sister's vagina, plunging in and out of her wetness with his long, thick cock.

I grinned at him from April's bed, watching them fuck.

They only had a few weeks left before they came home.

Abortion wasn't even an option anymore.

My grandchild had been planted, and I intended to ensure that that wasn't the only one. I imagined Lee's penis pulsing its load into me as well, another incest baby spurted into a willing, vulnerable womb.

I intended to take my prize, and I resolved to get it at Christmas.

I came hard as I watched April's pregnant pussy be filled again with incest cum.

The future is bright.