My Kinky Grandmother Ch. 04

Story Info
Matthew and his mother have a surprise for granny Debra.
11.9k words
4.77
22.7k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,120 Followers

This Chapter begins with another threesome, during which Matthew and his grandmother have anal sex in front of Matthew's mother. It follows on from where Chapter 3 ended and tells the story of what happened afterwards. It's less of a story and more of a fuck-fest than the first three chapters.

This is the final episode of Matthew and his grandmother, Debra and mother, Ruth. I hope you have enjoyed reading the "Kinky Grandmother" series. Thanks to all who voted and left comments. The comments in particular are useful in shaping future stories.

And I apologise that there has been quite a gap between this final chapter and the rest of the series.

Sylviafan

Sunday dawned bright and clear and I was up early, vacuum-cleaning the sitting room and dining room and bringing my grandmother breakfast in bed. She was dozing as I came into the bedroom but she opened her eyes as I put the tray on her bedside table.

'Thank you, darling, that's very kind of you,' she said, sitting up in bed, the duvet falling away to reveal her small breasts.

'What time is your mother coming round?' she asked.

'Eleven o'clock,' I replied, looking at the clock on the bedside table. It was just before ten.

'Why don't you go and run a lovely hot bath and we'll both squeeze into it. I want to be all clean and sweet-smelling for later on.'

The bath was a corner one and quite big and Debra was petite so it wasn't much of a squeeze. But it was delicious to slide into the hot, scented water, facing my naked grandmother, her head just above the steaming water, feeling her legs twined around mine.

'How are we going to play it?' I asked. 'I mean last time you sort of took charge. Did the Mistress of Ceremonies bit.'

Debra thought for a few seconds. 'Maybe it would be easiest if I continued to run things. I know your mother is quite submissive in bed but maybe she'd be more comfortable with me in charge rather than you. I'm a natural figure of authority for her and we are going to introduce her to some things she might not be totally relaxed about.'

I was very happy to concur. Although I was moving to the dominant role in the relationship with my grandmother, I had been very excited with the way she'd behaved during our first threesome.

After half an hour or so of blissful soaking we got out and dried ourselves.

'Now, Matthew,' said Debra, with a smile, 'would you like to dress your naughty grandmother in her sexy lingerie?'

It was a new one for me but I loved the idea and the sense of intimacy. We went into the bedroom and Debra went to the bottom drawer of her chest of drawers, where she kept her most risqué items, and took out a black suspender belt and seamed, ten-denier stockings with reinforced heel and toe detail.

She stood naked and I fastened the suspender belt around her waist and picked up one of her stockings, feeling its lightness and feminine aura. I rolled it up as I had seen my grandmother do. She steadied herself on the chest of drawers and raised one delicate foot with red-painted toenails and I unrolled her stocking up her slender leg, taking care to get the heel and toe reinforcements in the right place and making sure the seam was straight up the back of her leg as I ran my hands up and down her shapely calves and thighs, feeling the fabric under my fingers. I attached the stocking top to the two suspender straps, stretching the fabric over the little knobs before pressing the clips down. I did the same with the other stocking and then gran sat down at her dressing table to apply her makeup.

'I'd better take the restraint system off the bedsteads before mum gets here,' I said.

'No, Matthew,' said my grandmother, firmly, 'leave it where it is.'

The front doorbell chimed as gran was finishing applying her cosmetics.

'That'll be her now. Go and let her in, darling. I'll be down in five minutes.'

I went downstairs, in a bathrobe, feeling faintly nervous, and opened the front door. My mother was standing in the porch and she smiled as she saw me.

'Hello, Matthew darling.'

She was wearing a dark-green sleeveless dress with a little black bolero jacket. Her dark-chocolate hair was loose and she had made her face up carefully, accentuating her full lips, high cheekbones and heavy-lidded eyes. She had painted her fingernails a dark-green to match her dress and she looked breathtaking!

'Come in, Mum,' I told her, standing to one side.

She stepped past me into the hall and I closed the front door and she turned to face me and I took her into my arms and pressed my mouth to hers. She responded to me by dropping her overnight bag and putting her arms around me and pressing her lips to mine, opening her mouth to accept my tongue. I smelt her perfume and tasted her lipstick and felt her full breasts press against me and my guts turned to water and my cock grew iron-hard and I pressed it into her loins.

'Goodness, Matthew, what a lovely welcome. Where's your grandmother?'

'Just putting the finishing touches to her war paint. Would you like a glass of wine?' I asked, leading the way into the big kitchen with its pine table that held so many memories for my grandmother and also for me.

Mum looked at her watch. 'I don't think a glass of wine on a Sunday morning is much of a sin compared to incest. Yes please, darling.'

I got a bottle of Chablis out of the fridge and found three glasses.

'Are you still ok with it all, Mum?'

'I'm still a bit nervous, if I'm truthful, but I'm very excited.'

'Me too, Mum,' I said and at that moment my grandmother walked into the kitchen. She'd put her black silk kimono on over her stockings and suspenders and had put high-heeled shoes on.

'Ruth! Lovely to see you and what a beautiful dress!' She walked over and kissed mum on the lips, running her red-tipped fingers over the satiny material. 'Is it new?'

'I got it specially for today,' mum said, shyly.

'Well it's very nice and it suits you,' went on Debra.

'Mmm, I do feel a little overdressed,' admitted my mother, looking at gran and me.

'Well I don't suppose it'll stay on for long,' replied gran, smiling. 'Is there a glass of wine for me? Great, let's go into the sitting room.' She turned and went out and mum and I followed her into the big, comfortable room and gran sat down in the middle of the settee and patted the cushions on either side of her. So mum and I took our places and we sat sipping our wine in an expectant silence, the tension building.

Finishing her glass, my grandmother stood up and untied the sash of her kimono, letting it fall to the floor around her feet.

''Well I think I'd like a little attention from my daughter and grandson,' she announced, sitting down again. 'Ruth, darling, would you like to use that lovely tongue of yours on your Mummy's pussy? And while she's doing that, Matthew, would you like to kiss me and stroke my breasts and nipples?'

Gran threw a cushion on the carpeted floor between her legs and sat back on the settee expectantly. Mum and I put our wineglasses down and mum obediently got down on her knees on the floor between her mother's legs. Gran opened her legs wide and shuffled her bum forward until it was on the edge of the settee, then she put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me to her, closing her eyes and opening her mouth as our faces approached.

Then we were kissing and her pointed little tongue was in my mouth, searching, tasting, licking my gums and teeth. I felt the blood pound through my veins with desire and arousal and I cupped one of gran's small breasts and ran my thumb tip over her stiff nipple.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the mass of mum's dark hair between gran's legs, moving slowly up and down as she feasted on her mother's juicy cunt. Gran was breathing heavily now, gasping into my mouth as we kissed, my fingers now pinching her nipple, pulling it out and squeezing the little tender bud.

In the quietness of the room I became aware of the faint liquid noise of my mother's incestuous cunnilingus. A rhythmic slurping that told me that gran's juices were flowing as copiously as ever. Her face was pressed to mine, working her lips and tongue against mine, one arm still around my shoulder, her free hand cupping her other breast, tweaking the nipple as I was doing.

Suddenly gran stiffened and I felt her fingernails dig into my shoulder. She gasped loudly and threw her head back against the back of the settee as her orgasm swelled and blossomed and enveloped her in an ecstasy of sensation. After about ten seconds her eyes opened and mum looked up at her, her lips and chin shiny with her mother's secretions.

'Was that nice, Mummy? Did I do it the way you like?'

Visions of my mother as she was when I was growing up flashed through my mind. The lack of emotion, the tart responses when she was cross, the snooty attitude to my friends and girlfriends. This submissive, sexual creature was a revelation. I would have her arse today, I told myself. To make up for all the shit she'd given me.

'It was gorgeous, Ruthie, darling. You're always so good! And now I think perhaps that Matthew would like a little attention from his mummy, while you're down there, that is. Matthew, open that bathrobe and let your mother see that big, thick cock of yours.'

My "big, thick cock" had been pressing against the fabric of the bathrobe for some time and it was an exquisite relief to release it and open my legs wide. Mum obediently moved the cushion between my legs and I watched fascinated as she positioned herself and took my veined shaft in one of her hands, her slender, green-tipped fingers gripping me lightly. Without looking up, she bowed her head and took my bulbous cockhead into her mouth, her full red lips stretching and sliding over the sensitive glans. Her mouth was warm and wet and moulded itself to me, sucking and licking, fellating me with slow, gentle strokes.

The sensation was beyond exquisite. Surely nothing could ever top the sight of my mother sucking my cock? I watched, fascinated, and my grandmother watched with me.

'How does it feel, Matthew?' she whispered in my ear. 'Does it feel good to have your mummy suck you off?'

'Oh God,' I managed to croak. 'It's just wonderful.'

'Would you like your mother to slide one of her lovely long fingers into you, Matthew?' said my grandmother, a bit louder. 'I know you like it and I'm sure she wouldn't mind.'

My mother had obviously heard because she stopped sucking me and lifted her head, bringing her middle finger to her mouth and coating it with saliva. I held my breath as she took me back into her mouth and I felt her hand slide between my thighs, her lubricated finger seeking my anus. I tingled all over as I felt her fingertip against my pucker, felt her push, felt the nailed tip penetrate me, sliding in what seemed like an enormous depth. I cried out with emotion and my grandmother kissed me.

'Is that nice?' she asked softly.

'Stop, or I'll come,' I wailed and mum immediately stopped sucking me and slowly withdrew her finger from my rectum. I was breathing heavily, fizzing with sexual excitement, overwhelmed with love for the two ladies in my life who were giving me so much pleasure.

'I think it's time we went to bed,' said gran, standing up. I stood too and helped my mother to her feet, kissing her lips as she stood upright.

'Thank you,' I said, and she smiled and touched my face with her hand.

Up in the bedroom I discarded my bathrobe and stood naked. My grandmother was still in her stockings and suspenders and my mother was fully dressed; she even had that little jacket thing on.

'Would you undress your mother, Matthew, while I watch?'

Gran went over to the chair by her dressing table and turned it round to face us. She sat down and draped one leg over each padded arm and started stroking her pussy, with its wisp of fine grey-brown hair and loose, pale-brown labia.

I helped mum off with the little jacket, unzipped her dress and helped her slide it down over her stomach and hips to the floor, where I picked it up and hung it in one of gran's wardrobes.

Underneath my mother was dressed in black bra and panties and black stockings and suspenders. She looked infinitely desirable.

I looked at my grandmother.

'Take her knickers and bra off, Matthew. She won't be needing those.'

Feeling mildly self-conscious, I unhooked my mother's bra and took it down her arms, exposing her full, round breasts with their big nipples. then I knelt before her and pulled her knickers down over her stockings and she lifted a foot in turn so I could take them off. I finished by pulling her high-heels off and she stood before us, dressed the same as her mother.

'Now I've got an idea for something a little bit new,' said my grandmother, with a little smile on her face. 'Matthew, darling, would you go into the bottom draw and get that nice little butt plug and the tube of lubricant?'

I caught a glimpse of mum's mouth opening as I went to the bottom draw and rummaged around and found the latex plug and the tube of KY jelly.

'What are you going to do with that,' asked my mother, quietly.

'Matthew's going to lube you up, Ruth, then he's going to plug your bum hole. Don't worry,' she added, as she saw mum's face, 'he won't hurt you and I think you'll enjoy it. I know I do.'

Mum looked at me and at the plug. 'What do you want me to do?' she asked.

'If you could bend over, please Mum,' I said diffidently, feeling a tiny bit uncomfortable but at the same time massively aroused; I was about to lube up my mum's arse and insert a black latex plug.

Mum bent over the bed, her arms straight, her legs apart. I uncapped the lubricant and squeezed a gob onto the tips of my first and middle fingers. Pulling aside one of mum's rather heavy buttocks with one hand, I exposed her hairy pussy and her dark-brown pucker, ringed with curly black hair. She flinched as my fingers touched her anus but said nothing, although I could tell that her breathing was heavier and the muscles in her arms and legs were tensed up. I smeared the stuff around and gently inserted the tip of one finger, up to the first knuckle. Then I applied more lube and pushed my coated middle finger in deep, right up to the third knuckle. Mum groaned softly.

'Is that alright?' I asked, quietly.

'Yes,' she replied, tightly.

I removed my finger, applied a coat of jelly to the plug and, grasping it by its oblong base, touched the tip to mum's arsehole. She didn't flinch this time, but she said, 'Oh God,' softly as I pushed the four-inch plug slowly into her, expanding her sphincter until the thickest part was in and her anus contracted around the slender neck of the plug.

My grandmother had been watching this carefully from her chair, still stroking her pussy, gently circling her clit with a red-tipped finger. 'Now strap your mother to the bed, please Matthew.'

Mum hadn't noticed the restraints on each end of the bedsteads, or if she had she hadn't commented. Now she looked at me with something like alarm on her face.

'What are you going to do to me?' she asked anxiously.

I motioned to the bed without answering and mum climbed on and lay down in the middle of the bed.

'Could you stretch your arms and legs out, please?' I asked, apologetically.

'Just do it, Matthew,' ordered my grandmother, firmly.

I knelt on the bed next to mum and she watched me fearfully as I attached Velcro cuffs to her ankles and then to her wrists. I presumed that mum's anxiety was an act, but either way I was enjoying the build-up of tension as I clipped the cuffs onto the adjustable straps and pulled them tight, spreading mum's arms and legs into a cruciform shape, leaving her exposed, defenceless, vulnerable.

'Make sure you pull the straps tight, Matthew.'

I tightened them until the muscles stood out on mum's strong thighs and arms and then it was done and I looked round at my grandmother for more guidance.

She got up lazily from the chair and strolled over to the bed and looked down on her daughter, naked apart from stockings and a suspender belt and strapped helpless to the bed.

'Right,' she said, 'let's give your mother a seeing to that she'll never forget.'

Grandmother Debra climbed onto the bed and lay next to her daughter, I went the other side and did the same and for the next ten or fifteen minutes we fondled mum's full, pale-fleshed breasts and sucked her nipples and took it in turns to kiss her. When it was my turn I relished the forbidden feel of pushing my tongue into my mother's mouth and tasting her saliva. I still wasn't used to the vision of my mother and grandmother french kissing. Their rouged lips pressed against each other, their tongues exploring and tasting, eyes closed with pleasure.

I also liked the sight of my grandmother stroking and squeezing her daughter's breasts, tweaking her nipples and taking them into her mouth. I loved the feel of mum's big, stiff nipples in my mouth and I liked the sensation of biting gently and seeing my mother writhe against her restraints. At one point we were both clamping our teeth on her big buds and she was crying out and gasping and pulling at her straps.

Suddenly gran knelt up. 'Right, Matthew, I'm going to eat my daughter's pussy. Why don't you push that big, fat cock of yours into her mouth.'

Debra got between mum's outstretched legs and, without any sort of build-up, buried her face in her daughter's hairy muff, licking and sucking her labia, pushing her tongue into mum's sopping cunt.

I straddled my mother's head and bent my rigid pole down until the bulbous glans was pressed against her lips. She watched me from the pillow with her dark eyes as her lips opened and I forced three inches of my meat into her mouth, loving the sight of her full, red lips around my shaft. I fucked her mouth slowly, not wanting to make her gag. The position wasn't hugely comfortable but the sight of my cock in my mother's mouth made up for it. And while I fucked her mouth she looked at me with her dark eyes and I hoped that what we were doing to her was ok.

A few minutes later gran and I swapped over; she sat on her daughters face, grasping the bedstead, and mashed her cunt into my mother's mouth, making mum lick and suck her labia. I buried my face in my mother's glorious, juicy cunt with its pinky-brown lips and thick, black bush. I'd only been down on my mother once before, but I remembered the delicious musky taste of her secretions, the feel of her thick lips as I sucked them into my mouth, the feeling of utter naughtiness as I pressed my tongue into her as far as I could get it. I sucked and lapped and licked and mum made groaning noises, stifled by her mother's pussy pressed to her mouth.

Quite suddenly, my grandmother had a second orgasm, throwing her head back, gripping the brass bedstead with white-knuckled hands, riding her daughter's face and screaming, 'Yes, oh God Yes!'

Afterwards she climbed limply off and sat in her dressing table chair. My face was still buried in mum's cunt. I was licking her clitoris and I'd got two fingers in her up to the third knuckle, feeling the butt plug through the wall of her rectum.

'Fuck your mummy now, Matthew,' she told me. 'Give it to her hard and make her come.'

I knelt up and guided my steel-hard cock to my mother's pussy. She was sopping wet and I slid in easily, although it felt tight with the plug in mum's arse. Mum gasped as I entered her and started fucking her with long, fast strokes, ramming my thick meat in and out of her sopping cunt. She started wailing and I lowered myself and kissed her and she responded by straining her head to meet me and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I gripped one of her tits as I fucked her and pressed the nipple hard between finger and thumb and as I did that my mother's orgasm swelled and grew and rippled through her restrained body. She cried out into my mouth and tried to arch her back but she was too tightly tied down. Her body shivered as the climax went on for long, glorious seconds until she was spent and she closed her eyes and her head lolled to one side.

Sylviafan
Sylviafan
2,120 Followers