My Kinky Grandmother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flinched as my cock made contact. 'Gently, darling. Your grandmother's quite full already.'

I went as slowly and gently as I could, though gran's anus was tighter than mum's and I would need to push firmly to gain entry. Gran braced herself, her hands clutching the duvet and mum said, 'Go on Matthew, push!' rather unhelpfully. I pushed harder and Debra groaned and pushed back at me and I knew she wanted this double penetration that my mother had organised.

All at once gran's sphincter was opening and the big head of my cock was sliding in and gran yelped and then relaxed as the thick part of me was in. I stopped, allowing her to adjust to my invasion but she said, 'Yes, Matthew, darling, all the way in, please.'

So I slid in up to my balls and I felt the soft, warm grip of her rectal walls around my cock and the tightness of her sphincter around the base. And I felt the big dildo that was deep in her cunt. I put my hands on her hips and started to fuck her, coming out slowly and pushing in slowly and gran moaned and mum started thrusting upwards into gran's pussy with the dildo and gran moaned louder, almost sobbing.

Coordination of thrusts was a bit awkward but eventually my mother and I got into a rhythm where she was coming out as I was pushing in and vice versa. My grandmother contributed by trying to grind her clitoris onto mum's pubic mound. Mum responded by grasped her mother's buttocks and pulling her hips back and forth, her red nails digging deeply into gran's soft flesh.

It was a sexual heaven! But it was also tiring and I was grateful when my grandmother started showing the first signs of an orgasm - accelerated breathing, moaning more loudly and thrusting her hips more strongly into her daughter's mound. I'd been on a knife edge for about half an hour and it was easy for me to time my orgasm with that of my grandmother, especially as her sphincter spasmed as she started to come and gripped my cock even more tightly.

At the end gran's climax burst through her like a star shell exploding and she cried out and tears ran down her face and mum and I both thrust harder and then I was coming and pumping my spunk into Debra's arse and wishing it could go on for ever.

Afterwards I dismounted from my grandmother and carefully slid my softening dick from her anus. Mum helped gran to climb off her and then she took the harness off and we all lay in a bit of a heap on the bed.

Even later, we stirred and showered and dressed in bathrobes and kimonos and went downstairs to get a late lunch. Conversation was a bit stilted until we'd finished eating and we were sitting around the table with a second glass of wine.

'I hope you were ok with everything we did this afternoon, Mum,' began my mother.

Gran smiled. 'You surprised me, Ruth. After forty-seven years of knowing you I didn't think you could still do that.'

'Surprised in a good way?' asked mum.

'Oh, yes. A very good way.'

She went on to say that never in a thousand years would she have imagined her daughter using a strap-on on her and urging her grandson to bugger her. 'It was so very exciting,' she said in a choked voice. 'Thank you both so much!'

Epilogue.

That's about the end of my story, really. I mean there's still lots of sex going on but it's all a bit repetitive to the reader.

We're three years down the line now; I'm twenty-seven, mum's just turned fifty and my grandmother will be seventy next month. She's slowed down a bit now but she still likes me to come around during the week and make love with her and stay overnight. And she lives for the weekends when mum and I both visit and we have a riotous threesome, usually much as described in this and preceding chapters.

Mum visits gran during the week too, when I'm at work. Apparently they've started using the strap-on on each other as well as the butt plugs. Dirty bitches!

As for my mother and me, well I sold my flat and I've moved back in with mum, effectively as husband and wife, although we have to be a bit careful; it wouldn't do if the neighbours thought the snooty bitch at number twenty-seven was sleeping with her son. My dad might have something to say as well. Although speaking of my dad, I reckon that if mum had behaved with him in the bedroom as she does with me, he'd never have left. And I'd never have slept with my mum which would have been a tragedy because I worship the wonderful woman and I can't get enough of her gorgeous body, especially now she's lost ten pounds; she looks stunning!

The End