My Kinky Grandmother Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'We let mum be in charge the next time.'

'Is that what she wants?'

'I think so,' I said.

I leaned over and kissed gran on her lips. 'Are you clean enough for me now?'

She stood up in the bath, the water running off her slender frame. I offered her my hand and she stepped out of the bath and into the towel I was holding.

'Go and get into some stockings, Gran,' I told her. 'I'm going to get in the bath for five minutes, I haven't showered today.'

When I went into gran's bedroom a few minutes later, with a bath towel wrapped around my waist and smelling rather too strongly of bath salts, she was sitting at her dressing table, dressed only in stockings and suspenders and applying some light make up.

'Give me ten minutes, darling,' she said, 'I need to dry my hair.'

I went downstairs and fetched the half-empty bottle of wine and came back up and discarded the towel and lay on the bad with my wine, watching my grandmother dry her hair and stroking my cock, which had been hard ever since I went into the bathroom.

Eventually the hair dryer was switched off and gran stood up and came over to the bed.

Age had not wearied her and the years had certainly not condemned. At sixty-seven she looked slim and supple and sexy. The lines on her face and the few wrinkles on her neck and upper arms made her more desirable to me rather than less. Smiling down at me she looked more than ever like Lesley Manville at her most attractive.

'Can I join you?' she asked, climbing on to the bed.

I moved over and she lay down on her back and I leaned over and kissed her gently, tasting her lipstick, feeling her soft lips against mine, feeling them open to receive my tongue. We kissed harder, lips working against lips, I cupped her small, round breast and squeezed it and tweaked her little nipple and she reached for my cock and encircled the shaft with finger and thumb, lightly masturbating me.

I was overwhelmed by desire, as I always was with my grandmother. She knew just how to arouse me, how to keep me on the edge and finally to bring me to orgasm. I was entranced by her body, by how freely she gave herself to me, despite the taboo of incest. Or maybe because of the taboo of incest. I loved her both as a grandmother and a lover.

'I want to taste that lovely cock of yours,' she said suddenly, pushing me over onto my back. She knelt by my side and lowered her head to my loins and I was treated to the vision of her red-lipped mouth opening wide and taking my swollen purple cock head inside. I watched breathless as her lips slid down my shaft and I felt my glans touch the back of her mouth. Then she was sucking and licking and masturbating my shaft and cupping my balls and feeling for my anus.

I lay back on the pillows in a haze of pleasure, watching this lovely grandmother of mine give me so much pleasure in such an intimate way. I felt her fingertip probe me and at the same time I felt the tingle of a distant, approaching orgasm.

'I'll come if you keep doing that,' I gasped.

My grandmother sucked me for a few more seconds then lifted her head.

'Just for the record, darling, I don't mind if you come in my mouth, in fact I'd like you to. But not today. Right now I want that big, thick cock inside me.

She swung a slender leg over my hips and straddled me, reaching for my erection, guiding it to her pussy. She rubbed the head up and down her slit a couple of times then lowered herself onto me, deeper and deeper until she'd got my whole six inches. Then she leaned over, bracing herself with her arms, her hands on either side of my head, her hair hanging down over her face and she started thrusting her hips backwards and forward, fucking herself against my pubic mound.

'What have you and my daughter got planned for me?' she asked teasingly.

'I have no idea?' I lied.

'What did you do last night, Matthew? Did you fuck my daughter.'

'Yes,' I gasped as she increased the pressure and the speed of her hips. 'And this morning.'

'Did you fuck her up her arse?'

'A gentleman doesn't talk about things like that,' I replied breathlessly, pushing my hips up to meet her, taking her breasts in my hands.

'You did, didn't you. You dirty bastard! Sodomising your own mother! Oh God, I'm coming!'

She thrust her hips backwards and forwards furiously and I felt the rising tide of my own climax and I squeezed her nipples hard and she screamed out as I started ejaculating into her.

As her orgasm subsided she slowed down and finally stopped, her eyes wild, and flopped over me and I held her tight and stroked her hair and her back, feeling the ridges of her spine.

'When?' she whispered. 'When are you and Ruth going to have me?'

'Saturday,' I said, quietly, feeling my spunk seep out of my grandmother's cunt and pool on my abdomen.

Later, gran made me some dinner and afterwards I went home. I was exhausted and there were things I needed to do to prepare for work tomorrow. There were also a few preparations that I needed to make before Saturday afternoon, when my mother and I would meet at Gran's house. I could make those preparations on the way home tomorrow, by stopping off at the sex shop on the by-pass.

Mum's car was already parked outside when I arrived at gran's house on Saturday, just after midday. I let myself in with the key that my grandmother had had cut for me and found the pair of them sitting at the kitchen table sipping mugs of tea. I kissed them both and went to put the kettle on but mum stopped me.

'There'll be time enough for tea afterwards,' she said, firmly, emptying the dregs of her mug into the sink. 'Right now I'd like us all to go upstairs.'

Debra glanced at me and I gave a little shrug, then she led the way upstairs and mum and I followed, me carrying my overnight bag.

In my grandmother's bedroom, my mother wasted no time in assuming control.

'Undress your grandmother, Matthew,' she ordered in her best snooty bitch tone.

That was easy. Debra was dressed in a deep-red satin cocktail dress and as soon as I'd unzipped her, it practically slid to the floor off her slender frame, leaving her in high heels, black seamed stockings, a suspender belt and lacy panties and bra. She stepped delicately out of the dress and stood quietly, her hands clasped at her loins.

Mum walked around gran, examining her, running a red-tipped finger over her panties. 'Now her bra and knickers, Matthew.'

I unclipped my grandmother's brassiere and took it off her shoulders and she let it fall to the floor, exposing her little rounded breasts, the nipples already stiff with expectation. Then I knelt down and grasped the waistband of my grandmother's panties and pulled them down over her stockings. The gusset was damp and stuck to her pussy to start with but I tugged and her knickers came free and I smelt the delicious scent of her arousal and I had a sudden urge to bury my face in her wet cunt and lick her juices.

'Very nice,' commented my mother, giving gran another tour of inspection and touching her nipples with one red nail. 'Now lubricate her, Matthew. I'll get the plug.'

Mum went to my overnight bag and rummaged around and came up with a purple latex plug, considerably bigger than the one gran and I had used on mum. It was at least six inches long and quite thick, just above the neck.

Debra looked at it dubiously. 'It's very big,' she said, quietly.

'It's not as big as my son's cock, and you've had that up your arse often enough,' she retorted.

I found the KY jelly on gran's bedside table and squeezed a blob onto my fingers. My grandmother obligingly grasped the bedstead and bent over, parting her legs. I loved the slender perfection of my gran's legs, the sculpted calves, tautened by high heels, the shapely thighs, even the wrinkles where her buttocks flared out were attractive to me. Encased in seamed stockings they seemed to me to be the acme of human perfection.

I smeared plenty of the sticky jelly around her anus and she squirmed and pushed back at me as I slid first one finger then two inside her. Then mum handed me the plug.

Gran flinched a bit as it touched her pucker. Then she took a deep breath and calmed herself as I began a gentle pushing action, watching fascinated as the slim tip disappeared inside her and the thickening shaft stretched her sphincter. Gran gasped as the thickest part went in and then her ring was closing around the neck, leaving the base protruding between the cheeks of her bum.

'There,' said mum, 'a touch sarcastically, 'that wasn't too bad was it, Mother? Now go and sit in your chair.'

Gran's dressing table chair had been moved to face the side of the bed. Debra went and sat in it, her hands on the arms, griping the padded wood with white knuckles. Mum went back to my overnight bag and came back with some strips of Velcro, which she handed to me.

'Fasten her to the chair, darling.'

'What are you going to do to me?' asked gran as I wound the first strip around her thin wrist and the arm of the chair.

'Nothing, Mummy, darling. You're just going to sit there and watch while your daughter gets well fucked by her son. Does it feel nice sitting on that big plug?' she added as I finished securing her mother's wrists and started strapping her ankles to the front legs of the chair.

'It's good,' replied Debra, quietly.

'Now undress me,' my mother commanded as I stood up.

Mum was wearing a close-fitting black woollen sheath that I suspected she'd only recently bought. It was knee-length and accentuated her curved hips and her full breasts. I unzipped it at the back and helped her off with it. Underneath she too was in black lingerie. I unclipped her bra and her big, round tits swung free. Kneeling down, I pulled her lacy knickers down and again I was assailed by the heady smell of a lady's cunt juices. Clearly both my mother and grandmother were extremely aroused and again I had to urge to bury my head in her luxuriant black-haired bush.

Instead, mum walked over to her Debra, strapped to the chair. 'Now take your clothes off, Matthew,' she said to me over her shoulder.

Standing in front of her mother, my mother slowly and deliberately slid two fingers between her labia and into her cunt. Then she took the fingers out, shiny with secretions, and held them to her mother's nose. Gran leaned forward to sniff, her tongue out. Mum teased her, letting gran's nose or tongue get close to her fingers then flipping them away. Eventually she slid her fingers into herself again and let her mother lick them clean with a little mewling noise of satisfaction.

'Did you like the taste of your daughter's juices?' she asked softly. Gran nodded. 'Good. Now my son and I are going to get warmed up so you just sit there quietly and watch.'

Mum climbed onto the bed and spread her legs.

'Would you like to taste Mummy's cunt, darling?' she cooed.

My mother was exceeding all expectations in the dominant role and I think both my grandmother and I were taken by surprise. I suppose I was less surprised because this was largely how she had behaved towards me when I was growing up, without the sex of course.

But I was shatteringly aroused. Breathless with desire and excitement. Nothing previously in my life had come close to this level of erotica and I was overcome with the sheer raw attraction to my mother. The need to be close to her, to smell and taste and touch. To penetrate and to ejaculate into her.

I scrambled onto the bed and buried my face in her pussy, feeling her labia wet against my mouth, her pubic hair tickling my nose. I sucked her thick lips into my mouth, I pushed my tongue inside her, I lapped her juices, I inhaled her intimate scent and throughout all this was the steady glow of incest, firing my pleasure centres, keeping me achingly hard, my cock leaking a clear, sticky fluid.

Gran watched mutely as I performed on her daughter. As I flicked my tongue over her clitoris, sucking the little pearl into my mouth, making my mother squeal with pleasure and excitement.

'Finger my bum,' she gasped, surprising me again.

I slid my middle finger into her cunt to lubricate it and then pressed the tip to her hair-fringed pucker and she wriggled her hips against my face and writhed with pleasure as my finger slid easily in to the third knuckle whilst I rasped my tongue over her clitoris.

But almost immediately she was pushing me away. 'Stop, darling! I don't want to come yet.'

I withdrew finger and tongue.

'Now fuck me,' she urged. 'Fuck my juicy cunt.'

I knelt up and penetrated her with a single swift thrust, sinking all six inches of my thick cock into my mother's pussy. Dizzy with desire, aroused even more by her unexpected language.

I thrust into my mother and she locked her strong calves over mine and dragged my head down to hers, kissing me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth, letting me taste her saliva, feel her hot breath. Her hands were on my buttocks, nails digging in my flesh, urging me into her, faster and harder.

I thrust almost savagely, crashing my pelvis into hers, hearing her gasp, kissing and biting her neck in a frenzy of arousal.

Then it was my turn to stop as I felt my climax approach, way too early in the proceedings.

I rolled off my mother and she went straight for my cock and took it all in her mouth, gagging slightly, her face looking suddenly bloated as she sucked me into her. And for the second time in two days I was lying on my grandmother's bed being fellated by a deliciously mature lady in stockings and suspenders. A deliciously related mature lady, in fact.

And all through this, my grandmother sat tied to her chair, her eyes fixed on the vision of her daughter and grandson copulating on the bed in front of her while she pulled tentatively at her restraints and wiggled her bottom in the chair to move the plug inside her rectum.

Mum brought me to the brink of an orgasm again by sliding her long, red-nailed middle finger right up my arse. The feeling was intense and in a flash of insight I knew that one day I would ejaculate in my mother's mouth while she fingered me. But now I said, 'Stop!' and she raised her head, a string of saliva mixed with my fluid hanging from her lower lip.

'Is my darling boy on a knife edge?' she asked, softly, wiping it away with the back of her hand. 'Well then, maybe it's time for Mummy's treat.

'Untie your grandmother, Matthew.'

I got off the bed and removed the Velcro straps and gran stood up and stretched.

Mum reached for the KY jelly and handed it to her mother. 'Lube me up, please, Mum. I'm going to have Matthew's big, thick cock in my anus. And while he's doing me, you're going to lick me out.'

Was there any end to my mother's depravity? I certainly hoped not.

'Lie on the bed, Mathew,' said my mother, bending over the bed and parting her legs.

I lay with my head on the pillows and watched fascinated as my grandmother squeezed a gob of jelly onto her fingers and her hand disappeared between my mother's full buttocks. Mum sighed as gran worked the lube in, adding more from the tube.

'Use plenty, Mum, my son's a big boy.'

Gran added some more and worked her fingers into her daughter's anus. She told me afterwards that she'd got three fingers inside her at one point.

At length, mum, who was clearly enjoying the anal attention from her mother, declared that she was ready and I sat up.

'Lie down, Matthew,' said my mother. 'I'm going to sit on you.'

She straddled my hips, facing away from me and took my cock in her hand, gripping the shaft firmly and guiding herself to the bulbous head. I could see her buttocks descend, feel it as my glans touched her slick hole, feel her grip me tighter as she pressed herself down onto me. Then the head was in and mum was gasping and sinking down, taking the lot inside her.

'Now support me as I lean back.'

I put my hands on her shoulders and she leaned back and I lowered her down until she was lying on me and my legs were drawn up, hips angled up, still buried deep in her arse. I'd never tried a position like this before. The penetration was deep and intense and I was able to thrust two or three inches in and out.

Mum's weight on me was substantial - she weighed about a hundred and forty pounds - but not unbearable. In fact it was deliciously intimate. If she turned her head I could kiss her mouth and of course I had full access to her majestic breasts with their big, stiff nipples.

Gran now got between my legs and, lowering her head, started licking her daughter's cunt while I fucked her arse with short, hard thrusts. I could feel grans hands on my thighs, and her breath on my cock. Occasionally, her tongue would explore lower and I would feel it flick over the base of my penis, protruding from mum's sphincter.

My grandmother had a great deal of experience pleasuring her daughter with her tongue; she knew just what mum liked. Coupled with the anal intercourse and the fact that I was tweaking her nipples hard, my mother was soon in a frenzy of sexual excitement. But gran was a mistress of build-up and she knew when to slow down and speed up and when to lick and when to suck. I could also feel my gran's fingers in mum's cunt, so she was getting stimulated just about everywhere.

Eventually it was too much and mum gasped that she was coming and gran fastened her mouth on her daughter's clit and I pushed my cock hard into her anus and mum came with a shriek of pleasure, her body shaking with the intensity of the physical and emotional feelings.

I was still very hard so gran and I helped mum upright and she raised herself slowly, letting her rectum adjust to the withdrawal.

'Thank you, both!' she said. 'That was the most intense and satisfying orgasm I have ever had!

'And now I think it's time for a little treat for my mother. And for you, Matthew,' she added.

She climbed off the bed and went for the third time to my overnight bag. What she pulled out drew a gasp of surprise from gran.

'Is that what I think it is Ruth?'

'Yes, Mum. It's a strap-on dildo. Mathew and I are going to give you a double penetration; me in your cunt, with the dildo, and Matthew up your arse. I did think of doing it the other way round, but Matthew's been up my arse so... We can always do it that way another time.'

'It looks bloody big,' observed gran, looking at the nine-inch latex dildo, flesh-pink and veined.

'You'll love it, Mum,' replied my mother, feeding the harness between her legs and clipping it around her waist. Then she slotted the dildo into the cup at the front and there stood my mother, the snooty, distant bitch, naked apart from stockings and suspenders and sporting a fucking great latex cock.

She got onto the bed and invited her mother to straddle her. Gran did as she was invited and mum held the dildo as gran lowered her pussy to meet it. There was a pause as gran aligned herself and then she was lowering herself again, the big dildo disappearing into her, the base of the butt plug still between her buttocks.

Gran threw her head back as she took the whole thing inside her, her mouth open, her eyes closed.

'God I feel full,' she whispered.

'Not as full as you'll feel with Matthew up your arse,' my mother said and I was struck again by the coarseness of her language in this situation, so different from her customary manner of speech. Usually she would not dream of using any expletive stronger than "damn".

My grandmother leaned forward over her daughter, supporting herself on her arms and presenting the base of the butt plug to me. I moved between my mother's stockinged legs and, grasping the base of the plug, pulled it gently from Debra's rectum. It came out with a slight "plop", all warm and shiny with lube. I applied more jelly, working it in with my fingers until I was satisfied.

Gran bent over further so she was almost lying on her daughter's chest and I shuffled forward on my thighs, gripping my cock shaft, aiming for my grandmother's inviting little rosebud in the cleft of her buttocks.