All Comments on 'My Kinky Grandmother'

by Sylviafan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Billyboy1953Billyboy195311 months ago

Can’t wait for chapter 2

JamokieJamokie11 months ago

This is supernova hot! Everything is perfect: The storytelling, the writing, the super hot sex. A story like this could easily become a novel. I know it would hold my interest and I am certain others would agree.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen11 months ago

What a gorgeous opening chapter! You write so well and your characters are beautifully developed. I'm not quite as old as Debra, but I hope that I'll still be able to cuckold my husband when I'm 67! Really well done, Sylviafan. 5 stars for this. When can we expect chapter 2?

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak5811 months ago

C'mon chapter 2. I hope that there is an awakening for the thrè generations.

pcman1950pcman195011 months ago

Not at all my sought-for fare, but you pulled it off. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Original story at last. Congratulations.

ClitLicker101ClitLicker10111 months ago

Great story. The only thing that would have made it even hotter was if she was a little younger and he got her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More! And thanks, "She lay down a little further and opened her legs for me, exposing her pussy, with its wispy brown BUSH OF HAIR and the loose folds of her labia." because, a shaved granny would be silly!! Over 40, and shaved is silly!!!!

NCMAN56NCMAN5611 months ago

Fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What an incredibly erotic story, You are truly gifted! Please do write more and on similar lines.Y9u are top

of my favourites, Thank you so much,, hard as a rock all the way , I am 78 !! and do use the build up to make the actual fucking much more sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Fantastically erotic and well written with a believable plot. Thank you.

muskyboymuskyboy11 months ago

The ending made the story, very nice. 5/5

MrViixMrViix11 months ago

And this is why I follow you. Great story!

sniffpantiessniffpanties11 months ago

Waiting eagerly for chapter 2!’ Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sylvia, that was superb and I can't wait for episode 2

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The bus stop lady and this kinky grandmother were a mere 6 days apart. why are we waiting so long For kinky G No. 2?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More to this story, please. Kinky incest really turns me on!

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

Awesome! Of course, I love the stockings. There is nothing like eating pussy and feeling nice stockings on your back and side of your face.

Lee2012Lee20129 months ago

Takes a little getting used to, the British use of the apostrophe to enclose a statement ir conversation versus the Double-Quote. However, after the first half of the first page, fell into it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome.. Can't wait for the next one.

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

This was great...and HOT...and then you added those last few lines. OMG!!!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie3 months ago

I am so turned on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous