My Kinky Queens Pt. 01

Story Info
A wild story of incest and inhabitions with sister in law.
1.1k words
3.29
16k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaniaS
TaniaS
9 Followers

Today I am bound to share my life's darkest secret in front of you because now I feel anything adventurous can happen in your life without you even expecting for once.

This story which I am sharing will be a long one but I promise it will be bound to you to touch yourself.

I am a 27yr old male Rohit writing this story from Guwahati, based in the capital of Assam,India.

Here I live with my brother and my sister in law i.e bhabhi. Me and my brother both are working professionals and my bhabhi is a housewife who also is a professional dancer.

My parents stay in another city and they visit us from time to time.My brother Rahul is 31 yrs old and has a good physique and tall person and my bhabhi is 28 yrs they got married 2 yrs back in 2021 after this COVID thing got over.

Both my brother & bhabhi look extremely good together as a couple. Describing me I am 5.11 with a perfect body without any fats on the tummy area or elsewhere,but I have never gone to the gym.

My brother used to live for the office sharp at 9.30 in the morning and came back at around 6.30-7 in the evening. Every month for at least a week he used to travel to outstation for work.

I had a work from home job with an IT company and my shifts used to start in the afternoon so I used to wake up late in the morning.

Coming to the queen and princess of this story let me describe my bhabhi, her name is Tanya and she has an extremely lusty figure to crave for with 34C cup breasts and her waist size is 28 and she wears a M size panty.

How do I know the size exactly is because I have checked her bra,jeans and panties which I can obviously see because I stay in the same house.

A maid used to work at our house who used to come at around 10 in the morning and stay till noon or later Her name is Reshmi and she is a beautiful girl aged 23 yrs and with almost similar stats as my bhabhi Tanya.

When she dresses up for an outing or if you see her IG handle no one can imagine she is a maid. She stays nearby to our house her father works as a painter and mother as a maid in other houses and she has been working since my brother got married.

Me and bhabhi always had a very good friendly relation and I used to even help her in daily chores as I was free in the morning hours or sometimes I used to take her out for shopping or having ice creams,golgappas etc.

I never had intention to have sex with her but there was a sexual tension inside mine always looking at her because she was a sexy and beautiful woman and I was a single guy completely focused on my work but I also love watching porn as well as have various sexual fetishes since adolescence.

I used to peek at her boobs, watch her hips sway and her buttocks were also sexy. Her panty lines were sometimes visible and also bra straps were also visible from her dresses especially t-shirts and kurtis.

There were few dresses where her cleavage looked beautiful and you can imagine her naked boobs.

Our house was a two storeyed building with two rooms and a bathroom upstairs with a terrace and on the ground floor was a hall kitchen,bhabhis bedroom,a balcony and a puja room with a store room.

As the terrace was upstairs clothes were washed upstairs besides my bedroom window there used to be a place for it. I sneakily watched Reshmi washing clothes and she normally wears kurtis and leggings and bodily fitted and with her good assets she looked gorgeous.

So in my masturbation sessions afterwards these two women were my constant. Reshmi had a good choice of lingerie colors because it was visible during washing clothes and sweeping floors especially when she used to wash clothes water drops and sweat made her dresses little bit transparent and her red, blue, black,pink,purple as well as green colored push up bras were visible and her panty lines used to be visible properly when she was walking or even bent down.

I used to imagine what she would smell like?? Will I ever be able to sniff her panties and bras?? Can I have sex with her?? How will she moan when she gets fucked?? How will her facial expression be when she gives me a blowjob?? This used to make me cum a lot.

There were days I heard my bhabhis moan from her room in the afternoon after lunch too and my imaginations used to get wild but I never tried to sneak in or peak from anywhere.

I also used to be extremely silent at night to try to hear when my brother and bhabhi used to have sex and sometimes I was successful in hearing their moans and fucking sounds of body slapping with wetness.

After few months of my brother's marriage it was me and bhabhi in the evening at around 7-8 PM I was working in my room,my brother was out of town and I thought bhabhi was watching TV or Series in mobile

And suddenly I heard deep moans coming from her room I got aroused hearing that i thought maybe they are having phone sex or maybe bhabhi watches porn or something to relieve herself.

I also started touching and rubbing my cock and it got rock hard, after a few minutes moaning stopped and I saw a reflection of the bathroom light from the top floor then I understood she was in the bathroom taking a shower.

As I said our clothes are washed upstairs there is a place where all the dirty clothes are kept for washing, bhabhi came upstairs to keep her clothes and knocked on my door to ask for tea.

I Replied Coming in a few minutes. My mind clicked and I got horny again with the thought of bhabhi dirty clothes especially dirty panties and bras.

Has she changed and kept her undergarments too and there was a blood rush in my dick thinking about it. I went downstairs wearing my undies as I was hard all the time while having tea.

I said I have work to complete let's chat while having dinner and left for my room. But before entering room I went to the utility area with my mobile flashlight on and searched for her clothes and bang on found her three bras and two panties out of which two bras and one panty was dry and one bra and panty was wet.

You can't even imagine what amount of sexual energy was passing through me.

Rest of the story in next part.. like and comment if you want the next part.

TaniaS
TaniaS
9 Followers