My Kitten and Her Master

Story Info
Have you been good, kitten? Then you need to be rewarded...
1.9k words
4.71
8.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Estimated Read Time: 10 minutes

Tags: [M4F] [M Dom] [F sub] [collar and leash] [Dom: Master] [pet name: kitten] [pet play] [fellatio] [fingering her] [domination] [stroker] [POV 2nd person] [just a taste]

All characters are 18+ years of age.

► ► ►

Have you been good over there, kitten?

It's been a while, and I think you deserve a reward—a treat for being so well-behaved. As your master, it's only fitting. Giving you the reward of not having to think. Of having yourself pleasured and filled and fucked silly.

So, kitten. Put on your collar and leash for me. I'm going to need to pull you around a bit, I know. To make sure you know just who owns you. Who you belong to. You're going to look so good in nothing but your collar.

Good girl.

You've been such a good girl. Always so attentive and such a good listener. You don't leave your master wanting, always doing as you're told. So you don't need to do any more thinking. I'll be taking good care of you tonight, my pet.

On your knees now, let me take a good look at you. Think you look perfect on your knees before me. Ready and eager for whatever comes next. I do like to keep you on your toes, teach you new things, show you just how many ways you can please me. Tonight though, I just want to reward you for being on such damnable good behavior all this time.

I know it's been hard for you. How stressed you've been. It's okay now. Leave that outside the door. Right now, in here, you are just my kitten. You only have need of me. Only need to feel pleasure in this space. Don't think. Let me do that for you. Allow me treat my favorite sex kitten. To make you purr and whimper.

Your face looks so cute when I say these things, standing over you. I know you trust me, and I don't take that lightly. You deserve good things, and I am one of those things. That's why I'm always spoiling you and treating you so. A kitten and her master. So let your master see that sweet tongue of yours. Let me see your eager mouth and stick that tongue of yours out for me.

Mmmmm, good girl. A good mouth for using and pleasuring. So eager and ready, practically drooling as you wait so patiently on your knees. I think I'll stop teasing you with words and let you tease my cock with your tongue now.

When I get my cock out, I love watching how you squirm. How you bite your lip and fidget in place. Like a good girl, though, you wait for me to give it to you. I won't tease you too long tonight since I know how badly you want it. I how badly you deserve my cock tonight. So good ahead, kiss it gently now. Run that hot tongue of yours around the tip and along the sides.

Eyes up here now, my lovely. Your master loves watching you worship his cock. Seeing the desire in your eyes. Watching you cover every inch in love and affection. Making sure you put your lips on every inch of it as you work along it.

Your training has gone so very well. All our lessons together, you know just where to run your tongue, just how to kiss it and suck it properly. My kitten is so very sexy. How could I not reward you with your favorite toy? Your favorite way to release stress. No thinking now, only think about me. Only think about you. You and me, here and now. All your thoughts warm and wrapped around my cock, just like those pretty little lips of yours now.

Mmmmm, if I pull your leash a little, it's only because I love to see how you jump. How attentive you are as I pull you closer to me. I know you love your collar so much. How it makes you feel like a whole other person when we put it on you. My sex kitten. My sexy, little, sweet kitten.

Well, maybe not always so sweet. I think the scratches on my back from last time have only just healed. But what would my kitten be without a bit of fight in her?

Tonight, though, only sweet and gentle touches. Let me give you everything you want and everything you need. Then, when you purr my name, I'll know I've rewarded you properly for being so good.

Cat ears and tails and lacy bits don't make a good kitten. Being obedient, letting your master collar you and pull you around as he needs. Being so eager to please. Those traits make you a good kitten.

Like how you moan with pleasure as you take my cock deep into your mouth. Pushing down as far as you can go for me, without even needing me to pull your chain hard. I still give you playful tugs, let you know I can, and I will. But tonight, I don't want to cum down your throat. I'll fuck your sweet mouth good and hard another night.

What I want you to do now is to pull my cock out of your mouth, nice and slow. Take your time, but when you're good and done, kiss it before you turn around and present your ass to me. I want you on all fours before me, so I can see my good, good girl all ready for me.

Let me see that pussy of yours already wet and ready for me. Spread it for me. Play a little with your clit as I enjoy the view. My little sex kitten, all worked up and in heat, ready to be fucked and rewarded by her master.

I know it's hard for you to think when you're this worked up. Your thoughts, hot and mushy. Doing all you can to keep from drooling as you wait for me to fill you up. You twitch at my hand on your ass. You're impatient, I know, but you're so much better at hiding it now. You don't beg and whine like you used to. Even as I dive two wet fingers inside you and start stroking you, I hear you gasp and moan but no demanding more. Nothing but the words, "Thank you, master," escape your lips—music to my ears.

I know I said I wouldn't tease you too much tonight, wouldn't be too rough with my reward. But I think you know I have trouble containing my anticipation. Suppose you love seeing how it seeps out, how even your master can't keep his own desire in check when it comes to you. Seeing you squirm against my touch. Pulling your leash back, so you're pulled against my hand even harder. The heat radiating off your body as I tease and work your pussy with my fingers.

So, kitten. I want to hear you purr. Purr for your master. Purr for me. Let me hear you moan and groan and cry out. No being quiet. You've been doing so well in our training. Used to be so quiet, but now you're just as loud as you want to be. As you need to be. As I want you to be. I need you to cry out and thank you, master, when you cum now. When I make you cum, I want to hear it.

I love how your back arches when I pull your leash back good and hard. Your collar tight around your neck as your ass presses into my hand. My fingers working you up, making you loud and louder with your cries of pleasure. Cum for me, kitten. Cum good and hard, and let me hear you. Your master wants to hear you.

Tell me when you're going to cum. Say, "Master, I'm cumming." It gets me so worked up to see your hips move on their own like this, to watch your whole body as you climax. That shudder that ripples through your body as you cum on my fingers.

Mmmmmm, good kitten. Purring so good and loud for me. And you even remembered to thank your master when you finished.

It's a good start, but I'm not finished with rewarding you just yet.

I'll let you catch your breath a little. Slow my strokes to just gently wiggle and slide against you now. Relax my pull on your leash as you collapse forward. I told you you'd been so very good and needed to be rewarded. Your master always wants to take good care of you.

Such a good, good kitten.

I want to take care of you properly, and I know that being fucked by my fingers isn't enough for you. That my sex kitten needs her master's cock good and hard to really be rewarded. I'm so very worked up now, though, so while you're still recovering from your last orgasm, I just want to slide my cock inside you and fill you up. Fuck your thoughts away and make my kitten a sweet wet mess before me.

So while your head is still hazy and your face still warm, you're going to feel me tighten my grip on your leash again. Not a hard yank, but a tension, a slight pull as I bring my hard cock to your ass and slide it along you.

I want you to feel just how worked up I am. How badly your master wants you. How badly I want to reward you and fill you up so you can't think any thoughts anymore. Just your master fucking you and making you cum again and again.

Let me be good to you, my kitten. Let me be your good reward for everything you've been doing.

When you feel my stiff cock slide against your pussy lips, the moan that escapes your lips is intoxicating. It's not easy, kitten. Controlling myself. Somedays, I can barely maintain my composure. That's why I'm always teasing you, training you, rewarding you. My sex kitten, it's almost as much for me as it is for you. I can't be a good master if I can't control myself around you. If I can't give discipline when you need it and give rewards when you deserve it.

A reward like my hot cock, already dripping with precum, pressing up against your pussy. When I pull your leash back a little more, getting you into the proper position to take it, I know you're good and ready for me. You've been ready for me, and here I am, teasing you more and more.

So, no more teasing, let me fill you up. Pressing against you, my cock always slides in so easily when you're this wet and ready. My cock is soaked very quickly with your juices and slips in deep.

Mmmmm, that gasp you let out when I first slide in. I know it hits differently. That my fingers aren't the same. That after cumming already, you're sensitive but all the more eager to be good and filled. So, go ahead and thank your master. I want to hear you. Say it out loud for me to hear.

Say it. Say, "Thank you, master." No thinking, just obeying. "Thank you, master, for rewarding your good kitten."