All Comments on 'My Kitten and Her Master'

by YourTextualBoyfriend

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Carmilla234Carmilla234about 3 years ago

First of all, I applaud you for writing this story. So many times, people think that they shouldn't write stories or are afraid to publish them for fear of negative feedback. I enjoyed it, but I do have some feedback (I just want you as an author to get better).

1. I loved the estimated read time at the beginning of the story. Not many authors do that, and it's quite a shame. I like a good idea of how long a story is before I embark on the journey to read it.

2. I don't mean this badly, but I did spot a few mistakes in this publication. For example in the sentence, "Who you belong to." is actually incorrect. The word "to" is meant for directions. An example of this is, "I go to my Master's dungeon". Another mistake I found was, "Think you look perfect on your knees before me." This doesn't seem to be a complete sentence. Who is doing the thinking? I know you meant you as the narrator, however in writing you must be specific. I don't want to come off as an entitled snob, however I want you to get better at writing. I would recommend an editor, or perhaps even a quick look over by a friend (if you have one you can ask to read it over).

Regardless, I give this story a 4.5 out of 5 stars. Looking forward to what else you publish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it. I am not in reality into bdsm, but in a good story i like it. I am into cats and kittens in general and i also like the humanized sexy version on women, catsuits cat ears etc.. I liked the length of the story and for me just enough balance between bdsm play, lust and love.

Veevee27Veevee27over 2 years ago

(Above comment is mine. starting with 'i liked it'. Just made an account ;) )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYourTextualBoyfriend@YourTextualBoyfriend
Thoughtful male perspective erotica writer of intimate M4F 2nd person stories. Currently preparing to self-publish. New weekly stories shared on my Onlyfans first. Got my start writing one-sided sext message stories, hence the 2nd person. Steamy words from my screen to yours...