My Lactating Niece Ch. 05

Story Info
Enjoying A Wild Time.
1.4k words
4.65
13.8k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean's POV

Watching my wife and Alicia make love for over an hour was captivating. They kissed for ages while gently stroking, and fondling each other before anything heavily sexual began. They explored, building up to a moment of breaking what felt like a significant taboo.

My wife reached out with grasping fingers, holding my hand, including me in their sensual moment. I was aroused to a peak where I might orgasm at the slightest touch while desperately controlling an urge to join them.

"You two cuddling together look more sensual than when I'm involved, Anna."

"It's apples and oranges, sweetheart and we enjoy both. One is soft and gentle, the other is more explosive but no less enjoyable."

As though to make the point, Alicia kneeled, leaned forward, and kissed me deeply. I tasted my wife while enjoying our niece's youth and vibrancy on her trembling lips and electric tongue. While having her shoulders massaged and soft kisses planted across her neck, Alicia reached down, grasped my cock in both hands, and wanked it slowly until I was rock hard.

"Keep that handy for me please, Uncle Sean."

"You're overwhelming in such a comforting way."

"Do you mean by breastfeeding and making love to you?"

"Yes, and by taking Anna as well."

She smiled at me and turned her attention back to my wife. They kissed for a moment and I wondered if a comparison was being made. I shook the thought immediately because it raised demons that had no place in our bed.

"Can you lie back please, Auntie Anna?"

"Of course. What do you have in mind, Alicia?"

"I want to feel our babies first, then explore inside your pussy with my fingers before we fuck properly."

Feel our babies?

"You are so fucking hot, Alicia."

Alicia was inserting herself into our lives and that felt odd. I pondered on the matter, realizing that a genuine invitation by my wife and I was made and the younger woman embraced that innocently and wholeheartedly.

While Alicia gently palmed my wife's pregnant belly, feeling for our babies, I stroked my cock, maintaining an erection without overstimulating. Anna had explained what happened at my birthday party and her niece filled in the blanks, replaying the scene after finger fucking my wife.

"You both look so perfectly beautiful in a 69 position, Anna."

"It feels amazing to make love to Alicia, Sean. Her pussy tastes so fresh and with a hint of your semen leaking out and burning my tongue, I'm getting the best of both worlds."

"Watching two women I love, making love feels so right. You're coiled around each other."

Alicia stopped licking Anna's swollen, pink hole for a moment and looked me in the eye. She splayed my wife's labia wide apart, nodding at it while making sure I could see inside. My wife's hole quivered at me, begging for cock. She was perfectly moist and ready. There was no way to resist, nor did I want to.

"Uncle Sean, why not join us? Do you see how engorged Anna's pregnant pussy is?"

"I do sweetheart but it's even more swollen than usual because she's been on the end of your tongue."

"Anna tastes so different from the last time. It's her pregnancy I'm sure, and I fucking love it."

My niece was on the bottom, giving Anna freedom to move comfortably despite her advancing pregnancy. My wife's elbows were hooked behind Alicia's knees, pulling our niece wide open for great tongue access.

While my wife feasted and Alicia held her pregnant pussy lips wide open I had an incredible view inside her pink cathedral. Having one knee on either side of her head really opened my wife up and the desperately quivering pregnant hole was too much to pass up.

Anna squealed when my cock slid deep inside her but I was certain that was mostly Alicia sucking her clitoris. My wife pushed her drenched slit backward, momentarily rising from a meal of pussy to glance back at me.

Everything that needed to be said between us was conveyed through a simple smile and loving expression. Anna worshipped me as much as the day we married, but now there was more because she loved Alicia as well and probably always had, originally as a niece, then later as a crush, and now as a lover.

I nodded at my wife, grinning while I pressed my cock deep inside her, enjoying her smile and the pressure she squeezed onto my shaft. When her brow furrowed, I knew it was Alicia and not me.

Anna couldn't last long because the combination of my cock with Alicia's tongue and lip combination drove her wild. She'd been insatiable throughout her pregnancy, wanting to be fucked every day. The sensitivity of her reproductive organs had lifted a few notches, to the extent that while watching a movie I could finger or tongue Anna to an explosive orgasm in under five minutes.

Her pussy walls trembled while massaging and milking my cock. I roared like a bear, rising up on my tiptoes, stretching high into a rapturous orgasm, and filling my pregnant wife with hot seed.

My cock jerked as my prostate commanded all parts of my body, decanting every drop of seed inside Anna. I hopped from one foot to the other until my calf muscles cramped and I withdrew, exhausted.

When my pregnant wife was hoisted onto her new lover's face, she looked like a queen on her throne. Alicia was leaving no drop of my semen inside Anna, clenching her ass cheeks with strong fingers, prising them apart, and gulping noisily as though eating a perfectly ripened peach.

I strolled away to the kitchen, knowing the warm tenderness so important after making love was being taken care of between two women purring like contented kittens. I fetched glasses of chilled water, enjoying sitting on the edge of our marital bed while two women coiled around me.

"We'll need a bigger bed, Sean."

"A company in London called Scott Whitby makes beds for throuples. You two can choose a design and I'll arrange shipping."

Alicia almost launched herself out of our bed with eyes wide, wearing an expression of shock.

"Are you serious Uncle Sean?"

"Yeah. The one I saw was made from walnut and called a tri-pod. It can be fully enclosed like a massive cabinet and even has a winding staircase on the outside to access a flat space upstairs for yoga."

"Hold on a moment! You mean I could be doing yoga upstairs while listening to Anna fucking you in our bed?"

"Yes, or any other combination."

"And it's big enough for three of us?"

"It's got three pillows across it and is designed unashamedly for throuples like us."

"Are we a throuple now?"

I nodded but felt the question was directed at my wife who sat upright and wrapped Alicia in a loving embrace. I watched two women in love, one planting kisses on the other's neck, while both glanced at me with the most exhilarating expressions I've ever enjoyed.

"Of course we are, Alicia. I was willing to share Sean but now it seems we're all in this together. We'll have to rethink the terms husband and wife at home."

"There is so much to consider Anna. Not least of all how we'll deal with an enormous nursery, share feeding duties, and make a roster for romance."

"What do you mean by romance, honey?"

"Things like protocols for restaurants, shopping days, cinemas, and so on. We can't very well walk through the Mall hand in hand in hand."

I thought about it for a moment and the idea that we might not be accepted struck me like a shovel in the face. We all fell silent for a moment, then I shrugged my shoulders and laughed.

"I don't see why we can't."

Alicia crawled up the bed, puffing up pillows, beckoning me. She cupped her breast and I saw leakage from an engorged nipple.

"It's time for your feed Uncle Sean."

"Thank god. I didn't want to ask."

"Oh, but you must. Any time and any place. If you need sustenance or comfort please say so."

"I shall."

My wife snuggled into Alicia on one side while I crawled up the other, taking her nipple between my lips, clenching hard before sucking enough to activate her flow. The loving act of being fed on top of our collective lovemaking drove me onto another level of existence.

I was in a cocoon, holding my wife's hand while she kissed our new girlfriend. As I drifted off to sleep, I heard a murmur.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course Anna, come on, please."

I blinked and saw my wife's eyes inches from mine, suckling on our lover just as I was.