All Comments on 'My Lactation Slave Ch. 04'

by Lancer1

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This has been a consistently erotic series, which I have definitely enjoyed.

I do not know much about BSDM and don't think I personally am into it much, but in its own way this series has been an extended romance, and I love it for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Followed this story from beginning to end and loved it all

Your storytelling is great and it kept me coming back for more. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

My I congratulate the author on a well written and balanced story from start to finish.

Keep up the good work.

GlosUKGlosUKover 13 years ago
Blown Away

Your an excellent wordsmith and errors are easy to overlook throughout the story due to it's excellent storyline.

I really hope you do followup stories about Master Jack, Master Jessie, Master Tony and their slaves and the new club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you, keep writing

I have so enjoyed the series. I look forward to man more adventures with this extraordinary couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and i hope there may be a sequel. I personally would love to see him breeding his slave for real.

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One of the best stories

This story was very nicely wrote, I read all of it I enjoyed the story line much. It is rare to read such a good story these days. The way he did this story was great. I liked how he let you know how both the master and slave was feeling at all times. Please write some more about them soon sir. Once again thank you for a very special story.

jenellesljenelleslover 12 years ago
Marvelous Story

The use of switching back and forth between Melinda and Jack's views of things was wonderful. That had to be a difficult way to write, but it was perfect.

There was a lot of BDSM, but overall, this is a love story. In my dreams I would switch with Melinda in a heartbeat.

Some minor errors, but nothing that detracted from the story. If Lancer would like an editor, I'm more than willing. I'm registered with Literotica. It would be fun to go over this story in detail with a willing partner, WEG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Love the characters! Could you have another story with a former friend from Oklahoma come and visit Tit Slave in her new lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fascinating

Your story is fascinating. I hope this is just a break and not the end.

JohngfaulhJohngfaulhabout 12 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the story! Like the other comments, I hope you'll continue the story somehow. I couldn't put it down. I read it all in 2 days. Lots of reading!

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it!

The best lactation/slave story I've read so far on this website.

It's a shame that this is your only story here.

joodlejoodleabout 10 years ago
Definitely good enough to read to the end

I must say I have read a few BDSM stories, and it is disappointing to me how many "painsluts" never have to endure more than a wimpy spanking in their punishment sessions. Its pathetic! The pain inflicted on Melinda definitely surpassed many other stories of similar plot. The needles were bad, but I think the rose stem was worse! What if she got an infection??? Being a woman, it is easier to think of things like that, and it can get in the way of the pleasure. But in the end, you went beyond many other authors in the "ceremony" scene. Thank you, and do write more. There were many errors/typos that were borderline hard to ignore, but as others have stated, it was a really good plot-line, and really left me with no other choice than to finish it. Well done. Be sure and find an editor for your next story/series.

JohnfromMichiganJohnfromMichiganabout 8 years ago
Very well done!

I ENJOYED READING YOUR STORY!!!! NICE ENDING!!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

The only negative comment about this is that directly after the wedding/collaring Big Tits asking for punishment! I was sorry that I could only give you 5 *'s, now having said that . . .

You have a gift. I stayed up all night just so I could finish this story to find out how it ended. I was also transported to stand as a spector and watch Big Tits and Jack (& all of the others) as they milked and screwed BT's various holes! I could almost feel all of her anguish and pain and joy myself in my own tits and clit!! It was awesome! Please continue writing as you are truly a wordsmith!! Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Series

I'm not into pain, yet enjoyed the entire series.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story

Incredibly well written, keeping your attention throughout despite it's length.

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Lovely “Hollywood” Ending!

May they live in sexual harmony …forever..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous