All Comments on 'My Landlady and Julie'

by yesterdays

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
w8ingnoww8ingnowabout 2 years ago

enjoyed this very much. you should add more chapters, exploring julies new found freedom and perhaps her mothers involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not as big a fan of the daughter aspect, I’d have rather seen more of the art modeling crew.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Look forward to a sequel. that was brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good. Got to keep this going with another chapter. Get him involved with more women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this. the power relationship with the Julie was wonderful. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was really good. Intriguing. Erotic. Could we have a sequel. It is like it is too good to stop there.

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can see the daughter dominating the renter and the mother also quietly taking liberties with him. The question is what would be a logical end?

Probus888Probus888over 1 year ago

A good story but I think Julie's transformation from shy virgin to wanton exhibitionist slut was rather rapid. I would have preferred more about the art group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exciting and quite unusual. We hope that he moves in with and marries the lovely daughter; also maybe properly satisfies her mother and even some of those fascinating women in the art class. Plenty of scope for a nice sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a delicious saucy tale! A part two is definitely needed. We imagine that Nick will move in with Julie and perhaps Sylvia will join them for sex. Will Jillian and the other artists also feature more explicitly with Nick?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story a good bit, but I would have like it more if there was more focus on Sylvia taking more liberties with Nick and his body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous