My Landlady and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, your breasts are really beautiful, Julie."

"Do you really think so? Well, I already know you do," she said, and smiled.

"Let me see your pussy too. Take off your pants."

"Oh Nicky, I didn't think we were going to go so fast. I haven't shaved and...."

"I actually love a hairy pussy," I said, which was true, and I added as I took off my clothes for the second time that day, "Let me prove it to you: When you show me your pussy I bet I'll get hard again."

I was now naked and my cock was still soft, about three and half inches between my legs. Planning ahead, I tossed my phone on the bed where it would be easy to grab later.

"Okay Nicky," she said, and quickly took off her pants and panties, revealing a soft tummy and the large triangle of her black-haired cunt. Julie actually had a good figure, it was just voluptuous.

"Yes," I said, as my cock started to come back to life, but just to be sure, I added, "Please get on the bed and spread your legs for me, Julie, so I can see your vagina. I'm not going to fuck you now, but I just want to see it."

"Yes, Nicky," Julie said, and lay down on her bed and slowly spread her legs wide for me. Her obedience as much as her pussy turned me on. I could feel my cock soon getting erect again, and then it was straining as I looked at her large inner pussy lips, and then saw them slowly separate for me, revealing her pinkish-red inner treasures. Her clitoris was already enlarged and slightly visible, and I could sense the sweet and musky smell of her arousal.

"Good girl, Julie. I love your pussy. And you know it's true, because look at how hard you've made me again. Now get on your knees and open your mouth, because I want you to suck on me and swallow my cum."

Julie was trembling slightly as she got off the bed and on her knees, and she said quietly, "You love me. Your words and your cock are both telling me so at the same time. I've never done this before, but I've watched some videos. You can put it in my mouth as deep as you want."

I'd said I loved her pussy, just like many 18-year old guys love most pussies, not quite that I loved her, but it was too late now. Her mouth was open and ready to receive me.

"Good girl," I said, as I held her head and put my cock into her warm mouth. She immediately started sucking on it, and moving her mouth back and forth on my shaft, while nursing my head.

"Oh, yes Julie, yes" I said encouragingly, "Nurse on it," as the pleasurable feelings immediately started.

I reached down to fondle her breasts, at the same time that she started firmly massaging my now slobbery cock with one of her hands. She did this for a few minutes, and I could feel my orgasm already start to rise when I remembered something.

Recalling what Sylvia said about proof, I reached over and picked up my phone from the bed, and then took several seconds of video of Julie's mouth wide with my cock in it, and her sucking on it while massaging my shaft. Then I took a picture.

When Julie looked up at me questioningly, I said, "In case I'm ever alone, and I need to beat my meat while thinking of you."

This made Julie smile while still having my cock in her mouth, causing a dribble of saliva to drop out of her mouth and onto the pillow.

I tossed my phone back on the bed, and said, "Now I'm going to fuck your face, Julie, and shoot my cum in your mouth. It's going to get intense. Are you ready?"

She nodded, although she looked a little worried.

I took hold of her head and started thrusting fast and deep into her mouth, grunting as I did, with Julie's hands sometimes resting on my legs and other times flailing about.

Because of all the excitement earlier, after just a minute of this I could feel my orgasm rising like a beautiful jeweled city of pleasure, as I felt Julie's mouth--and thought about Sylvia, Jillian, the blond woman who's name I didn't know, my ex-girlfriend, and Julie.

"UHHH!" With a long slow spasm of my whole body bucked as I started to shoot my sperm into Julie's mouth, "UHHH!" with another jerk more cum shot into her mouth. I could see Julie's eyes going wide, and her hands were flailing around again. "UHHH!" My cock and body spasmed again as I pumped another shot into her mouth. She couldn't take it all, and it started dribbling out of her mouth. I then took my cock out and shot the rest on her face, breasts, and hair in several spurts. Since I hadn't masturbated that morning I had a large load.

Julie managed to swallow some of my sperm with a grimace, and then gasped, "Oh my god!" as I shot my last bit of cum on her face.

"Jeeze! Is that the end?" she said, seeming to expect any second another high speed shot of sperm on her face.

"Wasn't that...enough?" I said, gasping, as I saw Julie there with her hair messy with flecks of sperm, and cum all over her, as well as some dribbling out of her mouth.

"Yes, that was enough," Julie gasped, and then added with a smile, looking proud of herself, "That was intense. Wow. Even though...sperm tastes...really weird, I did it...I swallowed some of your cum."

She then scooped the dribble that was going down her chin into her mouth, and swallowed that, and then said, "Your orgasm was really intense....About as intense as my orgasms. I must look a mess."

I quickly grabbed my phone and took a photo of her smiling, coated in my cum.

"Why don't we take a shower together," I said, offering my hand to help her up.

*****

After a long and affectionate shower together, I brought her back to her bed, damp and naked. We snuggled in bed, and I said, "May I lick your pussy, Julie? Now that you've pleased me, I want to please you."

"Yes, Nick, I'd love that. You don't know how many times I've fantasized in this very bed, masturbating while thinking of you, and wishing you'd want to....lick me. But let me ask you a question first, how often did your ex-girlfriend suck your cock?"

"Almost every day," I said, but then confessed, "Although she only let me face fuck her once. The other times she'd just have just my cock head in her mouth while she massaged my shaft."

"Wow, every day," Julie said.

"And now that you're my girlfriend, I'm sure you know that's just the beginning."

"What do you mean?" She said.

"Well, I usually masturbate about four times a day, but now that you're my girlfriend I'm hoping I won't have to do that, because I'm hoping you'll give me lots of hand jobs, lots of blow jobs, as well as let me fuck you in the ass. I also want to take your virginity when you're ready."

"Wow again. Boy, it's going to be a lot of work being your girlfriend. But I think I'm ready for it after what has seemed like a lifetime of loneliness. Okay. Any time, day or night, if you need me to suck your cock, or if you want a hand job, or if you want to--oh my god, I can't believe I'm saying this--but whenever you want to fuck me in the ass, I'll bend over for you. I wonder what that will feel like?"

"Intense," I said, adding, "And yeah, the same goes for you. If you ever need anything sexual, or anything else, day or night, just ask. Even if I'm asleep feel free to wake me up."

"Thank you," Julie said beaming, and then said "Wow another time. I have a Greek god at my beck and call whenever I want. I'm going take you up on that. And yeah, I bet it will be intense when you fuck me in the ass," Julie said, laughing, and then added, "And actually, tonight I'll probably let put your dick inside of my pussy. I want to spread my legs for you as you fuck me deep. I've fantasized about that a lot too, but until you asked me on our date I did think it would ever happen."

"Really?" I said, sounding positively thrilled about the prospect of entering Julie's pussy.

"On my god, I don't think I've ever heard you so happy--aside from when you just orgasmed by fucking my face."

She reached over and felt my cock.

"Jesus! You're already getting hard again! You just love the thought of being in my pussy don't you? Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!"

"Yes," I confessed, "But what about--"

"Oh, I'm already on the pill. Don't worry about it."

"But since you like my pussy so much," Julie said slyly, "I want to sit on your face now."

"What?"

"Well, you aren't the only person who can fuck someone's face. I want to fuck your pretty face, Nicky, pressing my pussy against you as you lick me."

"Wow," I said, laughing, my mind having been just blown, and wondering what this was going to be like.

"Yeah, sexuality is intense," Julie said, as she got up, got on top of me and then straddled my face with her knees on either side of my neck, with her arms reached out so that her hands could hold her headboard. Her hairy spread pussy now appeared huge since it was about six inches from my face. I could feel her moist heat and sense her sensual smell. Her large inner lips were open, and her clit was visible and swollen.

"Mother of god!" I said, and then quickly said instead, "Oh my...goddess!"

"Yes, that's right, Nicky. Now feel your goddess."

And with that she slowly rubbed her open sex against my face, coating me with her moistness and musky and sweet scent. And then without warning she rested much of her weight on me, and for a few seconds most of my face was covered with her cunt.

It was intensely pleasurable in a twisted way to be almost smothered by a Julie's spread pussy, but it was also almost disorienting, and sometimes challenging to breathe as she sat on my mouth and nose. Now it was my turn to flail my arms a little as I inhaled her scent while I tasted her with my tongue.

She lifted up, and I breathed and said, "Wow....Fuck yeah! That was intense. Where did you learn that?"

"I'll bet it was intense," Julie said, and laughed, adding, "I learned it from my mother, even though I've never done it before. For quite a while I bet you've thought you could never get enough pussy, and now it's almost too much. Here it is again, baby."

Julie sat on my face again, and I groaned with pleasure.

After about fifteen seconds she lifted her weight again, and said, "if you ever need me to get up, just slap my butt over and over, and I'll get the message. But now I want you to lick me."

"Yes," I said, and soon as she lowered herself to the right angle I was licking her clit, and she was trembling with pleasure.

But soon the muscles in her legs got weak from this challenging position, and she rolled off and lay next to me, saying, "Oh, it's too much work, Nicky. Now I want to just lie here while you lick me.

I got on top of Julie and first started nursing her breasts, suckling on her erect nipples. First on one side, then the other.

"Ohh, Ohhhh, that feels so good," Julie moaned, "But now I need your face between my legs."

With that she gently but firmly pushed my head down between her spread legs and held me there.

I gently lifted up her hood with one finger, exposed her large pink pearl, and then started I gently kissing and licking her there. At the same time with my other hand I found her opening and entered her vagina slowly with my middle finger, gently finger fucking.

"Ohhhh!" Julie sighed, "Yes. Yesss. Oh baby. Uhhh."

I continued to finger fuck her as I licked her clit, and in a minute or so I could feel her trembling. From my ex-girlfriend I knew that feeling when an orgasm is building up in a woman like a wave, and tried to help her ride that wave and bring it in. After another few minutes I felt the wave start to break through her whole body.

"Oh! Oh Nicky! Oh gawwd! Uhhh! Uhhh! Yes! Uh!"

She had two or three orgasm, her hips bucking her pussy against me as they hit, and like some women when they orgasm, she squirted a bit, and so my face was a bit wet when I was done and she was finally still.

Emerging from between her legs I curled up against her and gently held her. Her eyes were moist with tears of happiness for a minute, but soon we were both so exhausted that we just feel asleep.

When we awoke we took a shower together again, and then cooked and ate some pasta and vegetables together, laughing and relaxed, like the happy couple that we seemed to be.

Sylvia was no where around. She'd left a note on the whiteboard saying that she'd gone out to do some errands and to visit a friend, and would be back at nine that night.

"You know, Julie," I said as we looked at the note, "now that I'm not dropping out of school I have shit-load of homework to do. I just gotta go back to my apartment that I can't really afford and get down to it."

"I understand completely," Julie said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye, "But could you do me a favor and please meet me in the patio at nine-thirty sharp?"

"Sure," I said, matching her smile and realizing--I thought--what it meant.

****

I actually did get lots of homework done for my various classes, surprising myself with how diligent and hard-working I was. But by eight I was getting horny. I'd only had one orgasm so far that day, and usually by this time I was up to about three. But I forced myself to ignore my sometimes hard cock.

Right at 9:30 I let myself into the patio with my key, and saw Julie already waiting there for me. She was wearing a different blouse than before, but it was lovely, and also even more low-cut, with a bra that really revealed her impressive cleavage. She was also wearing a lovely medium-length skirt of a light fabric that was almost but not-quite see-through.

Julie smiled as the saw me, and when I was right next to her she kissed me warmly, and then said in a slightly loud voice, "Hey, come into the patio, Mom, I want you to see something."

A few seconds later Sylvia walked in from her attached study, and looked in a slightly puzzled way between me and Julie, saying, "What is it, honey?"

"This," Julie said, and raised up her skirt high with one hand, revealing to both of us that she had no underwear on. The large triangle of Julie's hairy pussy was revealed, and with her legs slightly spread her prominent pussy lips were peeking through.

"Lick it, Nicky," Julie said, "Get on your on your knees and lick it."

I hesitated for a few seconds, looking back and forth between Julie's pussy and the shocked expression on Sylvia's face, until Julie said, "Do it."

Placing her other hand on my head she gently but firmly pushed me to the floor.

I yielded, and on my knees I got close enough to start rapidly licking Julie's clit, raising her hood with one hand so I could get better access, while with my other hand I started gently finger fucking her vagina.

"Ohhh!" Julie moaned, "That's right Nicky, lick my pussy--ohhh Yes!--The pussy my Mom said no handsome man would ever--oohhh! want to lick because I was--ohhh--overweight."

Sylvia had now let down her skirt with me under it, and with both of her hands was pressing my head to her crotch as I continued servicing her.

Getting over her shock, Sylvia said, "Do you want me to keep watching as Nick submits to you, and to your pussy?"

"Yes," Julie said, still groaning, but with a note of triumph in her voice, "I want you to see--ooh!--me come Mom. And then--oh Jesus!--I have a special treat for all of us. Faster, Nicky, faster!"

In another couple of minutes, as Julie gasped, moaned, and pressed my face against her cunt, I could feel her orgasm rapidly building up in another trembling wave.

"Oh Nicky!" Sylvia gasped at the end, and then in a almost pleading voice, said "He's eating me Mom! He's eating me! Ohhhh!--gawwd! UHHH! Uhhh! Uhhh. Uh."

Julie's hips bucked against my face as she orgasmed, continuing to gasp while I continued more gently licking and finger fucking her until she was spent.

Julie, as I've mentioned, is one of those women who squirts a bit when she orgasms, and so a couple of minutes later, as I finally crawled out from under her skirt, breathless and gasping myself, my face and some of my hair was coated with Julie's juices.

As Julie had said about herself after I face fucked her, no doubt I looked a mess.

I struggled to my feet, turned on, but also kind of stunned, but thinking that at least this sex combined with psychological warfare was over for the moment.

Sylvia studied me with a strange mixture of puzzlement, arousal, and disgust.

But I was wrong in thinking it was over, because then Julie said, "Thank you Nicky. Now take it out. Take out your dick and show my Mom it's hard. Do it!"

I quickly unzipped and took off my pants, indeed revealing that I had my full six and half-inch erection. My large purplish cock head was already slightly slick from pre-cum.

As Sylvia looked at my erection, seemingly surprised both that I was doing this and that I was hard, Julie said, "See that Mom, he's hard for me. And I was the reason he got hard during art class."

While saying this Julie had gotten onto the platform where I modeled, and she then laid down on it, raising her skirt again to reveal her moist pussy.

Julie spread her legs wide, revealing the pink-red opening of her virgin vagina.

"Watch this, Mom," Julie said to her, and then looking at me she said, "Fuck me now, Nicky. Put it all the way in me. I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

Obeying Julie, and actually knowing that this was what they both wanted, I walked over, took hold of my cock, and immediately starting shoving it inch by inch into Julie's wet opening.

"Oh my god!" Julie gasped as her eyes widened in surprise, "It's big Nicky. Fuck! Oh god! Get it in. It's okay. Ohhh gawwd!"

Since Julie was a virgin her vagina was indeed tight, but some of her hymen was seemingly already gone, because I was able to sink my entire shaft into her wet cunt in half a minute.

I didn't hesitate. Since Julie had already orgasmed, I started rapidly thrusting into her almost immediately with a kind of animalistic intensity, grunting as I did so.

Julie gripped the blanket on the platform with both of her hands as I impaled her and fucked her. Although she'd already orgasmed she was rapidly trembling again, and then she started saying in an almost a sing-song voice as she was bounced rapidly up and down, almost like she was talking to herself, "You're fucking me, Nicky. You're fucking me."

Then with a gasp Julie's body trembled as another orgasm hit her.

After another couple of minutes I was already close. I saw that Sylvia had walked around the platform so that she could see my face as I orgasmed. Sylvia was massaging her breasts with her hands as she looked at me, and was staring into my eyes as I came, grunting and shooting my cum deep into her daughter's pussy.

I panted for a a few seconds lying on top of Julie, but then I pulled out and got up.

I stood there gasping, with my dick slick and still mostly hard, although slowly starting to go down. Sylvia came around and stood next to me as we both looked down at Julie lying on the platform with her legs spread.

"See Mom?" Julie said, still out of breath as my sperm trickled out of her previously virgin vagina.

"Yes, I see honey," Sylvia said, "Nick has fucked you well and good."

But the truth was that at that moment I realized I did love Julie.