My Landlord

Story Info
Sarah has no money for rent. How will her landlord react?
8.3k words
4.72
52.4k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Clark was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. Her long black hair were spread, creating an almost perfect half-circle. She was waving with her hands, hitting the mattress below her periodically. She spent the last four hours calling the businesses all around, looking for a job.

"Fucking COVID," she exhaled.

A week ago, the restaurant where she was working part-time as a waitress closed. Government orders. Day after, an owner got rid of all part-timers. She was looking for a replacement job ever since.

Her phone rang. She stretched out her hand and grabbed it.

"Hi Vic," said Sarah as she sat up. "Any luck?"

"Judging by your voice, same as you," replied Victoria.

"The rent is due next week, and my account is empty. Even if we find the job right now, I won't have money next week unless it's a waitress job."

"Yeah, no chance getting a waiter job now."

Sarah heard Victoria breathing in. "That's why I'm calling, Sarah," she said after a pause. "I'm moving out. I've already told Daniel. I'll be living with Peter."

Sarah closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. It wasn't surprising, but it still hurt. They came to this city together and did everything together. It was over now. Sarah already asked her parents for help, but their position was clear. She was not visiting lectures in person anyway, so she should return home till school is reopened.

That meant leaving Ethan and going back into the house with two minor siblings, no quiet and no privacy. A definition of hell.

Victoria was trying to offer a solution. "You can ask Ethan if he doesn't want to move in. I think Daniel would be okay with it."

Daniel was their landlord. He was probably a nice guy, but Sarah didn't know him well. Victoria was doing all the talking. While he was living in one of the apartment rooms, Sarah only saw him as he went to the bathroom or to get some food. For her, he was Mr. Foster, the landlord.

"Ethan's parents are paying for his dorm," said Sarah. "I don't think they would like to pay for his girlfriend too. Especially the girlfriend they never met."

"So don't tell them, just let Ethan move. The rent in the apartment is lower than the dorm."

"Not that lower, Vic, you know that. I will ask, sure. But I might have to return home for the time."

"I know you hate it there," said Victoria. "But at least you have a place to return to."

Sarah put the phone in front of her face and made a silent cry. Victoria didn't even discuss it with her and left this place.

"Sure, I will try what I can," sighed Sarah. "Worst-case, I will have to leave until this pandemic bullshit is over."

"You'll manage, Sarah," cheered Victoria. "I believe in you!"

Sarah hanged up.

***

The phone call with Ethan went badly. Also, Sarah learned that Ethan didn't even care to tell his parents he is dating her. Sarah's brown eyes filled with tears. She dropped her phone and buried her head into a pillow.

After some time of her sobbing into the pillow, she heard the beeping sound of a jug kettle. Her landlord was in the kitchen. She sat and looked around her room for Kleenex. It was on her work table, right next to her notebook, where the list of businesses in the city was still open. She dried her eyes, blew her nose, and quickly checked herself in the mirror. Then she left the room into the living room.

The living room was also a dining room with a kitchen corner, and there was a hallway connected to it. Sarah's room door led directly to the living room, but the other two spaces next to her had their doors to the hallway. Victoria's room was right next to Sarah's, and the last space was not occupied right now -- the previous tenant left half a year ago. On the other side of the hallway, there were two doors. One was the bathroom, and the other, closest to the apartment entrance, was the landlord's room.

Daniel Foster was indeed in the kitchen milling a coffee on his mechanical mill with a coffee set ready. He rose his head as Sarah entered.

"Hi," he said, smiling.

"Hello."

Sarah was looking at him. It was curious that she never did that in the year she was living here with Victoria. He was more like an inventory for her. Victoria did all the arrangements and requests; Sarah was only sending money where she was told.

He was not that bad-looking. Sarah knew from Victoria that he was 35. She knew that he was tall; one could not miss a 6'2" man moving around. But on top of that, she now noticed his lean body and ivory white skin with dirty blonde hair shaved on the side into something that looked like an army haircut.

He was wearing a long-sleeve slim-fit t-shirt, and Sarah could see no muscles on him, but he had broad shoulders and no excess fat, so he fell into her "okay" category. She remembered that she could only see vegetables and chicken breasts in his part of the refrigerator. It meant he was on a strict diet.

His blue eyes were focused on her. "Something's wrong, Sarah?"

"Well, Mr. Foster," started Sarah.

"Oh, please, cut it," he interrupted. "I'm not that old. It's Daniel."

Sarah bit her lower lip. "Sorry. Okay. Daniel. You spoke with Victoria already, right?"

Daniel bent his head back and then nodded. "Ah. This. Right. What is your position?"

Sarah was staring into his blue eyes, and he was returning the gaze, not blinking.

How should I say it? How does one dance around that? She thought.

"I have no money," she finally exclaimed.

Daniel gave her a smile. He pointed at one of the chairs. "Coffee?" He asked.

"Yes, please," replied Sarah as she fell on the chair.

He turned back, added more beans into the mill, and started milling again. He was watching her while leaning against the kitchen unit as his hand was revolving the mill. His smile was pleasant, and Sarah felt almost comfortable.

He finished milling and turned back to his coffee set. "Victoria said she will come for her things during the weekend," he said while he was pouring water over the coffee in the filter. "And that you might want to stay here, bringing one more person to live here with you."

"Of course, she would say that," she growled. "No, I'm not bringing anyone."

Daniel pulled out two cups from the cupboard and poured filtered coffee into them.

He handed one cup to her. "Milk? Sugar?"

Sarah shook her head and took a cup from him. His hand was warm, which surprised her -- his skin color roused a sensation he had to be cold.

He giggled. "Lucky me," he said. "I just realized we have no milk in the fridge."

Sarah chuckled and took a slurp of coffee. It was much better than the coffee they were serving in the restaurant.

Daniel looked at her with a serious gaze this time. "So, when do you want to move? Will you join Victoria? Or later? I don't really mind."

"The thing is," Sarah started slowly. "I'm from a backwater town in the middle of nowhere, and returning there might mean that I won't be coming back. I had two jobs, paying my tuition and rent. My parents are sending a fraction of the necessary money. I need to stay here if there is a chance to continue once this COVID situation ends."

A tear ran down on Sarah's left cheek. "Can you postpone a due date for rent and let me stay here? I will find the job and pay it back, but I have to stay in the city for that. I can do that, I promise! I have never missed paying up my rent."

Daniel looked down into his cup of coffee, scratching his head.

"I'm sorry," he said as he rose his head and looked her into the eyes.

Daniel sighed. "There is a reason why there is not the third tenant here. I was never looking for a replacement. You see, I want to sell this apartment."

"I had a wife, and we wanted a family," he continued and sipped his coffee. "Well, I wanted a family, as my now ex-wife pointed out. So I bought this big apartment. Then during divorce, the apartment ended up mine. I was holding it, not knowing what to do with it. Last year, I decided to sell it."

Daniel finished his coffee. "But I didn't want to kick you guys out, so I decided I will wait till you leave or once you finish university and find a job. But I will not hold this apartment for charity. There is nothing here except for bad memories."

Sarah stared at Daniel for a moment, then she squeezed her lips and nodded. She didn't hope for a positive outcome anyway, but at least she tried. She could not blame him for his decision.

***

Sarah was sitting in front of her notebook, watching the screen absentmindedly. She tried to look for jobs, but nothing even remotely usable was available. People were losing jobs, companies were in lockdown. Her chances of finding anything were slim, and the possibility of finding a position where they would give her money in advance was non-existent.

Someone knocked on the door, and Sarah cringed. She shook her head to get out of lethargy, quickly checked her black pajamas with pink stripes, and buttoned even the top-most button.

When she opened the door, Daniel stood there. He was staying two feet from her, the closest they ever were. She even had to tilt her head back a bit, looking at his wide jaw on a square face.

"Sorry to intrude this late," he apologized.

Sarah looked back onto her digital alarm clock next to her bed. It was almost midnight.

"It's fine," she said. "I can't sleep anyway."

"Well, yeah, I was thinking about that. You don't need to move out next Tuesday. Just try to find a job by the end of the next week, okay?"

Sarah's face lightened up with a smile. She skipped forward and embraced Daniel. "I will!"

As her chest pressed on Daniel's, she could feel his heartbeat picking up rapidly. At first, he was stunned by this show of affection, but then he returned the hug. Since Sarah was 5'6", his lips were close to her forehead, and he kissed it.

"Don't worry about paying right away. If you find a job, you can pay it next month or when you will have enough."

That little voice in the back of her mind, constantly reminding her that she was never gonna make it in time, vanished.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Then she rose her head, and her lips met his. They stayed in that position for maybe ten seconds. Daniel's heart was in full racing mode, and Sarah felt a slight pressure to the right side of her lower belly.

Sarah shifted her head slightly on the side and spread her lips only a little. Daniel's lips followed her example, and she could feel his hand carefully placing themselves on her lower back and her nape. She could smell the scent of plum and cedarwood, but it was not strong enough to be cologne or deodorant. Sarah was just inhaling the smell and pressing her lips against his.

Then she realized her lips spread so much that her tongue unintentionally left the safety of her teeth and was caressing Daniel's lips. Before Sarah could react, she suddenly felt Daniel's tongue welcome hers, and she gave in to a pleasurable feeling. Soon, their heads followed the rhythm of kissing, always finding the best position for their tongues to be as deep as possible.

After a while, slight pressure to her side was now full hard-on, and Sarah was a bit startled because she realized she loved the feeling she could have this effect on a man. Suddenly, she became aware that her nipples were also fully erect and had no bra under her light summer pajamas.

She quickly moved hands between her and Daniel, placing them on his chest and pushing him a bit. The connection of their mouths was lost, and Daniel promptly removed his hands from her back. Suddenly there was three feet gap between them.

Daniel covered a mouth with his hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he mumbled.

Sarad shook her head, red in the face, and holding her hand cross over her chest. "No, no, it was my fault, really. I'm sorry."

Daniel stood there for a moment, catching breath. "Anyway," he finally said. "Good luck with job hunting. And good night."

"Good night, Daniel."

He nodded and vanished from her vision.

Sarah closed the door and leaned on them. "Fuck. Fuck!" She whispered.

She looked at her bust where erected nipples were still visible. Even as they started to return to their normal state, it was apparent they were unnaturally big compared to Sarah's B cups. Sarah brushed her lower lip with her middle finger, exhaling slowly.

She locked her door and hopped on her bed, kicking away pink slippers. Then she unbuttoned her pajamas and stretched out into the bottom drawer of her nightstand. She took out her Hitachi magic wand and placed it on top of the stand. She turned, pulled off her pants, and push herself to a wall till she was propped against it with a pillow in-between.

Sarah spread her legs, closed her eyes, and started to breathe slowly. Her right hand dashed toward her shaven crotch while she stroked her right boob with her other hand.

As the middle finger got between her already soaked mounds, Sarah gasped. She drove her finger inside of her pussy, pressed her palm on her clit, and started to circle movement with her hand. She remembered Daniel's lips pressing against hers and imagined him licking her nipples and big brown areolas.

Her nipples rose right away, and she squeezed them between the forefinger and middle finger. That immediately resulted in her breathing heavily. She was caressing her breasts, fantasizing about Daniel squeezing them.

She let her forefinger slide between her pussy lips as well, and her rubbing became more frantic. Her pussy was dripping wet as she added a ring finger. As fingers were filling her pussy, pressing at its walls, she envisioned Daniel's cock in her. She was on fire and started quickly move in and out with all three fingers. Her breathing changed into not-so-quiet moaning.

As Sarah was approaching climax, her nipples became too sensitive, so she just grabbed the edge of the mattress. She pulled her fingers out of pussy and pressed them against her clit. She started rubbing it frantically.

The heat from her pussy was spreading as a big wave, and her body was bending with it. As orgasm was near, she started to shake, falling on her left side, but still rubbing her clitoris as fast as possible. When the apex came, she buried her head into a pillow and cried.

With the final after-shakes of her body, she moved her fingers back into her dripping pussy and tried to catch a breath. Sarah finally opened her eyes.

"Sorry, big boy," she spoke toward her vibrator. "This was much faster than usual."

She lay on the bed for another five minutes, her mind wandering. Ethan was never part of her masturbation fantasies. Maybe because he was her boyfriend? Did that mean she was a whore?

Finally, Sarah sat on the edge of her bed. The bed was wet. Her pussy soaked. She tried to stand up, but her legs were still unstable. Slowly, she reached for her Kleenex box and starter to dry herself.

As she pulled off the blanket, she smirked. "Need a second shower and new bed linen."

***

Daniel closed and locked the door of his room and leaned on them. "What the fuck are you doing, Dan?"

He shook his head, moved to the table, and sunk into the chair. He was staring at his monitor, now in screensaver mode. Pictures of different starships were changing there with occasional rendered photos of some characters. He didn't notice.

He saw only the face of Sarah. Her yellowish-brown skin, brown eyes, long black straight hair, and lips. Those perfect lips. When he remembered the taste of their kiss, his dick went straight up. He looked down.

"Okay, one quick then."

Daniel quickly pulled his sweatpants and boxers to his knees. Pulled one paper tissue from the box and wrapped the head of his dick in it. He gripped his dick with his right hand. Thump and forefinger were holding the tissue.

He recalled the sensation that he felt when Sarah's erect nipples touched his breast and started to stroke his dick with short up and down movements. His fist was repeatedly crossing from shaft to head and back, while his foreskin was still partly over the head to decrease the head's over-sensitivity.

Daniel closed his eyes and pictured Sarah's naked, her pear-shaped body with that gorgeous firm butt pointing to him. He fantasized about his dick vanishing inside her pussy and how would her tanned skin feel as he would be caressing her butt while fucking her.

Daniel felt the twitching of his dick in a minute, and precum started to wet paper tissue. Sarah, in his mind, was also coming close to her climax. When she cried her "Oh, God!" Daniel climaxed, cumming into the paper tissue.

His load was so big, he had to pull two more tissues, and his hand was still sticky.

"Shit, that's a mess," he said, throwing tissues into thrash can.

Then he exhaled. "Well, at least we are done for today."

When the sensation of Sarah's tongue caressing his returned ten minutes later, he realized he was wrong.

***

Victoria arrived half-past one on Saturday, just half an hour late. With her Peter, her boyfriend and, to Sarah's surprise, also Ethan. Peter and Ethan were both on the football team and in the same fraternity. All of them started dating together, so it was not that big of a surprise, Sarah thought.

She realized that she felt uncomfortable to have Ethan here when Daniel is present. It was odd -- Ethan was here many times before. Those two maybe even met each other.

Sarah stayed at Victoria's room door when Peter and Ethan started to put together carton boxes for moving, and Victoria knocked on Daniel's door. Daniel stepped out of his room and leaned himself to the doorframe as they were talking.

Victoria was just 5'4", but Sarah knew Victoria was the sexy one. She was blond, her body was a perfect hourglass shape, and she definitely knew how to stick her C cups out.

For Sarah, this was the first time she paid attention to their conversation. Victoria stayed close to Daniel, and Sarah saw a slight but noticeable movement of her breasts from left to the right. Sarah knew this was Victoria's usual flirting position. She also noticed that Daniel didn't move his head a bit, looking right into Victoria's eyes as they were discussing her moving out. Sarah's corner of a mouth went up a bit.

At the end of the conversation, Daniel nodded. "Okay, when you are done, or if you need to help with something, let me know."

"Okay," said Victoria, smiled, and went toward Sarah.

Daniel turned. When his eyes met the eyes of Sarah, he stopped for a moment. He smiled and nodded. Sarah smiled back. Then he vanished into his room again.

Victoria came to Sarah and hugged her. "Come here, my girl."

Sarah hugged her back. "Heya, Vic."

"How are you holding up?"

"I've persuaded Daniel to let me stay here for one more week," said Sarah. "I have spent the whole morning putting together a list of all businesses around. Next week will be busy. I need to go there in person. What about you?"

Victoria wasn't listening. She watched Peter and Ethan preparing the boxes. "Hmm?" She reacted and turned back to Sarah. "Oh, we are going south next week with Peter, maybe some beaches."

Sarah gasped for breath. "What? You were the one saying we need to look for a job to pay the rent!"

Victoria grabbed Sarah's hand and pulled them away from the door. "I'm not leaving you, Sarah," she whispered. "I know it sucks that your boyfriend doesn't care. But I need to pamper Peter now. I will get back to searching after we return."

Sarah nodded with her eyes watered.

"Hey babe," Peter's voice interrupted the conversation. "Come and do the sorting, so we can start moving!"

"Coming!" Called Victoria toward her room door.

Then she turned and vanished into the room. Sarah sunk into the kitchen table chair, staring into the wall separating hers and Victoria's room. It took her a while till she stood up and walked to help with packing.