My Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her on the neck, then on her right boob, while his hand was caressing the left one. He started to suck her nipple, and while he was doing it, he began to thrust his dick a bit. After a moment, he was kneeling above her with his back straight. Daniel's legs were slightly under her butt, and his hands were holding her hips. His dick was vanishing into her in regular intervals.

As trusts became longer and fiercer, Sarah remembered her self-satisfying session on Friday night. Only this time, it was no imagination, and she didn't have to put three fingers in her. Her pussy was being pounded, and it felt great, especially in those moments when the head was going right from the entrance back inside.

Let's do one final touch. Sarah thought and started rubbing her wet clitoris area.

This led to an immediate increase in the loudness of her moaning. She also noticed that Daniel sped up. A wave of pleasure started to grow until it was so big that she could not handle it and started shaking, only this time, she could not roll on the side and hunch up. Sarah wailed in delight and fear, but Daniel was thoughtful, and after one final trust, he stopped, deep inside her as she was shaking.

Daniel bowed over her and kissed her on her collarbone. Followed a smooch on her neck and sucking of nipples once more. Sarah was just looking at him, her mind blank. This was the first time she had two orgasms in a row.

"I'm done now, you know?" She informed Daniel. He laughed.

"Oh no, young lady. We're just getting started," replied Daniel, pulled his dick from her pussy, and moved on her side.

"No, really, I'm just too sensi..."

Her words were interrupted when Daniel grabbed her, turned her around, and sat on her. She felt his lips going across her shoulder blades, following her spine down to her butt cleft. There he spread her legs, and moments later, she felt the head of his dick rub her pussy before slowly entering in.

Since the angle was different than before and there was no stimulation of her now over-sensitive clitoris, it felt great. Daniel slowly pushed his dick in, and she felt the blissful warmth when he hit the spot.

"Here?" He whispered as he felt Sarah's pussy reaction.

"Damn you, how you do it?" She complained jokingly.

Daniel started pulling and pushing his dick around the place, and Sarah resumed her moaning.

"Only way, how to get my revenge for Friday's three hours of jerking off," he whispered into her ear, keeping his trusting pace. "Is to fuck you senseless."

His confession for dreaming about her was like an aphrodisiac boost. Her breathing shortened and became heavier. A minute later, Daniel was also on the verge of climax. He was gasping and groaning, and Sarah could feel his dick inside her pulsating the same way it did before cumming into her mouth.

"Sarah, I'm coming. I have to pull."

"Don't you fucking dare!" She gasped. "Cum inside and don't stop moving. I'm close!"

"But we don't have..."

"I don't care! Just keep fucking me!" She cried.

Daniel did few more trusts, and then she felt his cum spreading inside her. At that moment, she became aware that this is the first time any man came into her raw. And it felt great. Daniel, still gasping, continued to penetrate her, spreading the stickiness in her pussy. Then Sarah climaxed for the third time, and tingling hit her whole body in the final moment.

Daniel got off her and turned her around to kiss her. She just embraced him, returning his kiss, while she drew circles in the sweat on his back.

After few minutes of hugging and kissing, Daniel started to caress Sarah's breasts properly while sucking her nipples.

"Really?" Asked Sarah when the first sign of arousal hit her nerve system.

Daniel only chuckled, his mouth plugged by the nipple. Then Sarah felt Daniel's hand on her pussy again.

No, this won't work. It's too sensitive now. Sarah thought as Daniel's middle finger entered her pussy.

But then he pulled him out and continue down. Daniel's sperm was leaking down on Sarah's butt hole, where his middle finger stopped. Then the circular movement began around the edge of Sarah's anus. Electricity went thru Sarah's crotch, and she felt her pelvic muscles contracting.

"No way!"

Daniel's middle finger stopped the movement, and Sarah realized that she said that aloud.

"That was not on you," she quickly explained. "Don't stop."

Daniel resumed his butt play, slowly circling and pressing her anus, gradually increasing Sarah's arousal.

This time there was no rush toward the climax. Sarah had her eyes closed and was just feeling Daniel's hand and lips. Her one hand was lying on the bed, clenching a wet blanket, another one was caressing his hairs like a comb.

She could feel how the middle finger entered her butt hole, and it was delightful with all that sperm lubricant around. Daniel was entering, circling inside, then he left and massaged her bridge before returning in with more cum-lubricant. After some time, most of his middle finger was in her rubbing the wall between her rectum and vagina.

Eventually, Sarah's heavy breathing turned into moaning as both her butt hole and her nipples succumbed to the pampering, sending pleasure waves all over Sarah's body. Her fourth orgasm was much less violent than previous ones but no less impacting. As climax came, Sarah's body bent back. Her hand on Daniel's head involuntary clenched into a fist, leading to him gasping in sync with her peak.

As she was lying on the back, slowly exhaling, Daniel hugged her and started kissing the top left side of the body, top of her breast, collarbone, neck, left cheek, and temple. Sarah, with her eyes closed, was enjoying an intimacy she hadn't known before.

Sarah wanted to say something but suddenly was not sure what. Her previous experiences usually ended right after the climax, where one of her partners stood up. She was not used to this level of attention from men.

She felt a cold sweat on Daniel's back. "Gosh, you are sweaty!"

Daniel chuckled. "Look whose talking."

His finger passed between her boobs. Then he licked it. "Hmm... Salted more than the Dead Sea, but your skin looks more like the sand of the Red Sea."

Sarah quickly supported herself on her elbows and looked down on her breast. He was right -- it was red.

She looked at him, faking an angry expression. "You are saying my skin is dead like sand?"

Both of them laughed.

Then suddenly Daniel jumped down from a bed. "Ha! The first one to shower!"

As he ran out of the room, Sarah remained on the bed for a moment, trying to memorize the picture of Daniel's naked body with his well-shaped butt and surprisingly muscular legs. After a while, she managed to gather all the parts of her garment and dry most of the stickiness from her crotch and butt using Daniel's Kleenex.

Sarah grabbed the papers from the table and went to her room. Upon entering her room, she could hear Daniel turned on the shower. A thought crossed her mind, so she walked to the bathroom door and tried to open it. It was not closed.

She smiled and went in.