My Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

After two hours, Peter and Ethan finally left with the last pair of boxes. Girls were left alone. Victoria stood for a moment in the door, looking at her empty room.

"Oh, well," she shrugged.

She opened her bag and pulled out the keys. There were two keys to the apartment, and building entrance doors were on the keycode. Victoria took the keys from the keyring and knocked on Daniel's room door.

After a moment, Daniel opened. "Done?" He said, looking at the keys.

Victoria suddenly hugged him. "Thank you, Daniel, you were the best landlord I ever had!"

Sarah had to stop herself from taking a step forward in an attempt to separate them. She instead clenched her teeth and watched Daniel respond. He just lifted an eyebrow slightly, smiled, and returned a symbolic hug.

"Thank you, but that only means a bar is pretty low," he said once Victoria stepped back.

"Here," said Victoria and handed him the keys. "I hope I can come back later."

"Yeah, we'll see how this pandemic situation will turn out," he dodged the straight answer.

Victoria bobbed her head and moved to hug Sarah.

"See ya, Vic," said Sarah as she embraced her back.

"Good luck, girl," said Victoria and went to open the entrance door.

To Sarah's surprise, Ethan was staying at the door.

Victoria looked at him, puzzled. "Hmm?"

"I need to talk to Sarah," Ethan said. "Just go on without me. Plus, there will be more space in the car."

"Ah. Okay."

Victoria turned and winked at Sarah, then she walked past Ethan, waving at Daniel. Daniel waved back, but Victoria was already gone. Then he looked at Ethan, beckoned, and vanished into his room. As Ethan entered the apartment with a smirk, Sarah found herself contemplating whether Daniel saw Victoria's wink or not.

Ethan shifted toward Sarah, and his muscular hands enfolded her. His soft meaty lips joined hers, and she could right away feel his tongue finding an opening between her lips. She opened more and started sucking his tongue.

After a minute of kissing, their lips finally detached. "I haven't had a chance to talk to my girl today," he said quite loudly.

"Let's go to my room, then," replied Sarah. She did not want Daniel to overhear their conversation.

When she turned, she felt Ethan's hand on her butt and heard his chuckle. She realized that he understood her decision to move a bit differently.

"Do I get the reward for all my work here?" He said with a naughty grin once he closed the door.

"We cannot do it now. My landlord would hear us."

A black cloud crossed Ethan's face, so Sarah quickly repositioned herself, pressing on Ethan with her breasts.

"By which I mean we cannot full-on fuck now," she explained and started rubbing Ethan's crotch, quickly summoning the erection.

Then she smiled and unzipped him. "That said, you still deserve the reward."

She kneeled in front of Ethan, pulling his pants and boxer shorts down. A massive dick appeared.

Ethan was gifted with one of those seven and a half inches long cocks that girls dream about. At least until they are impaled by them, as Sarah knew from her experience. She quickly learned that if she let Ethan do all he could -- pounding her as hard as possible, it would become a harrowing experience. His penis could reach her extremely sensitive cervix, and at least for Sarah, it was not a pleasure point in the slightest.

Instead, she had perfected the art of sucking a cock to a point where she didn't have a gag reflex. She learned that Ethan simply wanted to cum, because that is a source of every women's orgasm, right?

So now Sarah was giving Ethan another of her blowjobs, having his dickhead deep in her throat. Ethan grabbed her head and started trusting while gasping so loudly, Sarah feared it can be heard thru a window down on the street.

She started to massage his balls the way he liked it speeding up the arrival of his climax. It took two minutes, and his cock started to pulse and his body shaking. Then his cum hit the back of Sarah's mouth.

"Fuck me! That was awesome!" He called.

Sarah stood up and took a pack of paper tissues from the box. Then she spewed Ethan's cum into them and wiped her lips.

"You know, how I love sucking that monster of yours," she said with a smile and kissed him on his cheek.

"Babe, this was the reward I was talking about," he smiled and pulled on his pants.

Sarah contemplated, whether she should seduce him for a second round, but saw no significant advantage in it. Instead, she sat on her chair and unlocked her notebook.

"I still have a lot of businesses to go thru," she said. "I'm looking for those that might hire part-timer. Can you help me?"

She saw a quick glimpse of panic in Ethan's eyes when a chance for work arose. "Uh, I need to take care of something, and it will take me some time to get back to the dorm," he weaseled out of work.

"Ah, okay, too bad," Sarah smirked and stood up.

Ethan shook his head. "Well, I will go then," he said and opened the door.

"Okay," said Sarah and followed him to the entrance.

There they kissed, and Ethan grabbed Sarah by her butt, but this time, he was not so eager to get his tongue into Sarah's mouth.

"When can I see you again, babe?" Ethan asked already in the corridor.

"Next week I will be busy looking for a job. Maybe during the weekend. Most businesses will be closed."

"Okay," said Ethan and quickly leaned toward Sarah to give her a kiss on the cheek.

She smiled. "Bye."

When she closed the apartment door, she noticed there were only her shoes in the shoe rack. Daniel, wearing only one pair of shoes at the time, had left the apartment sometime in the last 10 minutes, when she was giving a blowjob to Ethan. She slid her hand across the face.

***

Sarah picked shops that might be opened during Sunday out of her list and went to check them out. To her surprise, more than half of them were open. Unfortunately, no one was looking for a part-timer.

At the end of the afternoon, as she returned to the apartment, Sarah was exhausted. After a brief pause, when she just rested on the bed with her hands scattered, she undressed, put on the bathrobe, and went into the shower.

While the shower didn't wake her up, it calmed, so she stood there for five minutes, letting the water flow over her silk skin. She came out of the bathroom feeling much better.

Daniel was in the kitchen frying the chicken breast. A strong smell of spices -- basil and marjoram -- hit Sarah's nose, and her mouth started salivating. She hadn't eaten the whole day. Her stomach rumbled. Her face turns red, and she ran to her room.

Three minutes later, a knock on the door. "When you are dressed, Sarah, come to the kitchen. I'll make us a dinner," called Daniel.

"It's okay. I'm not hungry," she lied.

"Bullshit, I bet you haven't eaten the whole day, and your part of a fridge is empty."

Sarah growled. "I really don't need it! I will eat later!"

Then there was silence.

Fuck! I need a cover story. Her mind was running fast.

Sarah moved in front of the mirror and started to comb her hair. She opened her make-up box but then closed it again. Instead, Sarah dropped her bathrobe, put on the bra and black sleeveless swing dress. Then she combed her hair again and made a ponytail from them. She took a cellphone and purse and threw them into her clutch bag.

Now let's go eat! She thought.

She darted out of her room toward the apartment entrance. "Gotta go! See ya!"

Daniel's voice was loud but not aggressive. "Sarah!"

She stopped and looked at him. He sat behind the table and had a chicken steak with grilled vegetables in front of him.

"Sarah," he said calmly. "I understand that you don't want to be dependent on anyone. I really do."

He paused and pointed with a knife toward the steak. "This is the 186th chicken steak I'm eating alone. It's not charity from me if you eat with me. It's a charity for me."

"You are kiddin' me," said Sarah, looking at Daniel unbelieving.

"I wish," he grinned. "But I'm pretty sure I nailed the recipe at around number sixty. Sure you don't want to taste?"

He is so lovely, offering me a way out. She thought.

Sarah grinned and walked back to her room. She didn't enter it, just threw the clutch bag on the bed and moved into the kitchen chair next to Daniel.

Daniel smiled and moved to the hotplate. In few minutes, the smell of spices came again. Sarah tried to identify the remaining spices but gave up. It was never her forte. Ten minutes later beautifully arranged plate landed in front of her.

Daniel sat down. "Bon Appetit."

Sarah's dug her knife into a chicken steak, and Daniel did the same, looking at her face. When he saw her expression of delight once she tasted the steak, he nodded and started eating as well. Knives and forks hitting the plates were the only sounds that followed.

"Okay, this was the best chicken steak I had," said Sarah, still holding knife and fork above the empty plate. "But 186 times is a bit excessive, don't you think?"

Daniel's face got a gloomy expression. "It was not my intention. Two years ago, after the divorce, I just prepared a diet to get the exact amount of calories during a week. I'm a bit obsessive with these things. Trying to perfect everything."

"A bit?" Sarah laughed.

"Yeah, right," smiled Daniel. "Well, I tried to break the cycle by allowing tenants to live here, but in the end, I'm just stuck in my room. Working till four in the morning, waking up past lunch. No social contact."

"So selling the apartment is another attempt to break the cycle?"

Daniel stood up, taking the plates. "Yup."

Suddenly Sarah felt terrible. She was basically forcing him to stay in this type of life. She watched him as he put the tableware into the dishwasher and turned at her.

He smiled, and Sarah felt a warmth going from him. "Don't feel bad," he said as if he was reading her mind. "It would be impossible to sell this apartment now anyway—no need to rush it."

Sarah didn't know what to say, so she just nodded.

"If you don't mind me asking," she said after a moment. "What is it that you do? Victoria just said something with computers."

Daniel bobbed his head, opening a cupboard. "Yeah, I'm a programmer of sorts. And you? What's your major?"

"Oh, International Business," she said.

He turned toward Sarah. "Coffee?"

Sarah shook her head. "I have a ton of businesses to visit tomorrow. I need to sleep."

"Right. Right. Let me help you with that a bit."

He stopped and chuckled. "I mean, to help you with that search of yours," he corrected himself.

He hid his coffee mug. "Do you have the list of companies in a file?"

"I do, but I really don't want to bother you -- it's my mess, and I need to fix it myself."

"Nonsense, this pandemic is nobody's mess, and if I can help you even a bit, I'd be happy. You have my email, right? Go, send me the file and come to my room. We'll see what we can do with it."

Sarah nodded and went to her notebook.

***

When Sarah entered Daniel's room, she was surprised by its size. She always saw a part visible thru the door -- a table with a massive curved monitor, wardrobe, and window. Now she could see that right behind the corner was a long double-size bed, with a nightstand next to it. There was a bookcase in the corner, and on the walls, impressionist paintings hung.

Daniel already opened the file, and there were multiple other windows opened on his desktop. Most of it looked like if her mathematics professor went mad.

He looked at her. "I'm sorry, I don't have two chairs here. Feel free to sit on the bed or bring a chair from the kitchen. This will take a moment."

Sarah sat on the edge of the bed, far enough so that she would be in the angle to see into his face. Daniel swung his head as he was typing. She watched long fingers dancing on the keyboard as if it was a piano. His expression was stern, a tongue was circling the lips, and his blue eyes were flying from one side to another.

Ten minutes passed. "Okay. So I took your list, tried to find all those companies online, then to identify those with activity on their pages. Those will go up in the list. Then I have put those into a map. Now, this is a funny problem you have. It's called a Traveling Salesman."

Daniel laughed for himself, then cleared his throat. "Anyway, I have created the map with a route you should take to check those businesses as fast as possible."

A printer under the table started to whirl, and soon papers began to show. Daniel picked them and handed them to Sarah.

"I have also sent you an email with that sorted list," he concluded.

Sarah was staring at the list. Names of companies she found were accompanied by their addresses and names of owners. The last five pages were maps with marked routes.

Daniel gazed at her. "It's not much, but it might help you to do it a bit faster."

Sarah was amazed. He was such a sweet guy to her. A tear started to fall from her eye.

"What is it, Sarah," he said, worried. He got up and stepped toward her.

Sarah shook her head and also stood up. She walked past Daniel and put the papers on his table. Then she embraced him, pressing him to herself with strength. Her head sunk into his collarbone. When she tilted her head back, she was looking into a pair of confused eyes. She smiled and pressed her lips against his.

He tasted like spices he had put on their dinner, and she loved it. He adjusted to Sarah's way of kissing, and he was now sucking her tongue the same way she did. It didn't take long until she could feel his erection pressing her underbelly. And that was what she wanted.

Sarah pushed Daniel, forcing him to sit on the bed. "Sarah, what..."

She quickly kneeled before him, tugged his sweatpants and briefs, discovering a fully erect dick with its head almost out of the foreskin. She grabbed it and felt its complexion. Daniel gasped.

"You deserve this," said Sarah looking into Daniel's eyes. It was partly an accusation, partly a statement.

Then she bowed her head down, and her lips hugged his dickhead. She could smell a plum and cedarwood again -- he showered recently, she deduced. Slowly, Sarah slid Daniel's dick into her mouth, pressing him with her lips all the way to its base. When the head hit her throat, Daniel exhaled heavily.

"Oh, Sarah," he groaned.

Sarah skidded back, this time a bit faster. Her thump and forefinger were twisting Daniel's cock at its base, and she started to stroke his balls with her left hand.

Daniel started to pant and put his hands on the back of Sarah's head, ruffling her hair. However, he was not forcing her moves in any way. He was just caressing her head. Sarah picked up the pace and could feel his dick throbbing and heard his breathing become more erratic.

Her own pants started to damp and her nipples to erect. Sarah was surprised. It never happened with Ethan. Previously, this massive nipple erection happened only during her masturbation.

"Oh God, Sarah," whispered Daniel breathlessly.

Daniel's body was shivering, and his dick started to pulsate quickly. Sarah stopped the sliding and squeezed the head with her lips, sucking. Her right hand started stroking Daniel's dick from its base to Sarah's lips.

Daniel moaned, and his cum started pouring into Sarah's mouth. Her stroking continued as she was determined to soak all of it. Soon her mouth was packed, and she swallowed it. Daniel fell on his back.

Sarah sucked the remaining cum and let Daniel's dick go. She then crawled over him and kissed him on his cheek. He turned his head and replied with a proper kiss, even extending his tongue into her cum-tasting mouth.

She smiled. "Thank you for all your help," she whispered and stood up.

Daniel grasped her hand. "Wait," he said. "It's not fair for me to have all the fun."

Before Sarah was able to reply, his head vanished under her skirt. His hands grabbed her butt and pressed her against his head. His face hit her cum-soaked panties. He moved up and down, licking them, and Sarah shivered when his nose rubbed her clit during that moment.

"Oh-key," she exclaimed.

"You smell amazing," he stated. "Let me taste you as well."

"What? No." She objected but also gasped as he rubbed her clit again.

His hands left her buttcheeks and were caressing her thighs. Then his hand headed up and grabbed both sides of her pants. As they were going down, Daniel's tongue and nose followed their edge, eventually crossing a clitoris and digging between the mounds of her pussy.

Sarah's breath was heavy as Daniel started to dance with his tongue between lips. His hands were once more on her butt, fondling it. He pulled her toward him, forcing her to do a little step. And then another.

Suddenly, she fell onto the bed, with him between her thighs.

"Sit on my face," he whispered, still caressing her thighs.

She did as he said and moved a bit up on the bed. Daniel's hands stopped her and then forced her to sit down on his face. Sarah moaned. His nose and mouth were now deep in her pussy.

Never before she felt something like this. There was not a place in her crotch that would not be pressured by Daniel's face. His nose and tongue were rubbing her clitoris and diving into her pussy. His hands were massaging her butt and caressing her thighs.

Sarah supported herself with her hands, bowed over Daniel. Then she started to undulate her hips. Quickly, Daniel synced with her movements, and the level of her arousal rose again. She was now groaning aloud, and saliva was dripping from her opened mouth. Every touch of the clitoris, by Daniel's nose or his tongue, caused a wave of ecstasy to ripple thru her body.

As climax was coming, she straightened her back to sit upright and grabbed Daniel's head under her skirt. Increasing the speed of her movements, she was racing toward orgasm.

"Oh, My God! Yes!" She was crying as the ecstasy from rubbing became unbearable.

Her body started shaking, and her back bent backward. Warmth flooded from her pussy into the rest of the body. Then Sarah dropped exhausted and still shaking on the side, revealing heavy breathing Daniel with a dark red face.

Once Sarah composed herself a bit, she turned to Daniel. His face was all wet and red.

"Gosh," she startled. "Are you all right?"

He spun his head toward her and grinned. Then he bowed his head and looked down.

"What do you think?"

Sarah followed his stare down and saw Daniel's boner. She smiled, and their lips were on each other once again. After a moment, Sarah recoiled.

"Shit, I'm sweating!" She said and quickly stripped off her dress.

Daniel also checked his shirt and saw wet maps of sweat. "Right," he said and pulled his shirt over his head. When he finished, he was looking at Sarah. She sat there only in her black lace bra.

Then she licked her lips. "Where were we? Ah."

Sarah grabbed Daniel's dick and started stroking it while she kissed him again. Daniel didn't waste any time, and his hand reached Sarah's back and undid her bra.

As he saw Sarah's beautiful firm breast with two big erect nipples, she could feel his dick throbbing and knew that she didn't need to be embarrassed in front of him because of them.

"I know you hear it a lot," said Daniel. "But you are fucking gorgeous, Sarah."

She chuckled. "I do, but most of the people won't get to prove to me they mean it," she replied. "So stop talking and fuck me."

As she was finishing the sentence, Daniel was already rolled over her. He spread her legs with his knees and pierced her pussy in one stroke. Sarah exhaled loudly, surprised. His dick was smaller than Ethan's, but she loved it. She could feel him filling her up, and the area above the base of his dick was pressing on her clitoris.

As Daniel was lying on her, she whispered into his ear. "That pussy belongs to you now, Daniel."