My Landlord Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel and Tracy are re-evaluating their friendship status.
9k words
4.68
18.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was seven in the morning when my iPhone started to ring. It took me a while to orient myself to recognize it's an alarm.

"Hey Siri, stop the fucking alarm."

"Okay, it's stopped."

Three hours ago, I went to sleep, absolutely exhausted after a night spent with Sarah. I didn't recognize at that time how hard it will be to hold my commitments for this morning. I wouldn't change a thing last night, but now I've been thinking about calling Tracy to cancel the business trip.

No, I can't do that.

We've been planning it for two weeks, and Tracy probably got a sitter for her children because of it.

Rise and shine, Dan!

I did five burpees, and that woke me up. I was thinking about going to the bathroom just in my boxers but then decided against it. Sure, we had sex with Sarah last night, but I wasn't sure what that meant for us. After all, she had a boyfriend. So I put on sweatpants and pulled a clean merino t-shirt out of the wardrobe.

Nobody was in the living room this early. But it was summer in Seattle, so there was already plenty of light thru the windows. I quickly did my morning routine in the bathroom and then prepared a breakfast -- eggs, bacon, broccoli, and tomato. Same breakfast I had every Monday for the last two and half years.

As I ate that shit, one question still puzzled me. I was sure that Sarah was not on pills. I remembered two months ago to be in the kitchen when she was with Ethan in her room, and he was loudly asking her, where are condoms.

Yet last night, in the heat of the moment, I came into her twice. Once in my room and them during bathroom after-sex. Sure, she basically ordered me to do it in both cases, and I don't mind making her pregnant, but she would probably regret that. Being a student and 20 years old.

I couldn't discuss it with her at that moment, but I would be gone when she wakes up. I also didn't want to leave money with a note: "For the morning after pill." That might not go well with her.

I had time, so I went to my room, grab some papers from the printer, and started writing. Half an hour later, I was finally satisfied with the paragraph, throwing eight previous versions into the garbage can. I put the note with a one hundred dollar bill on the kitchen table.

It was almost eight, so I dressed into my business suit: slim gray jeans, a black cashmere polo shirt, and sneakers. As I was finishing, a message from Tracy popped up on my phone. She was in front of the house. I put on my face mask and left the place just before eight. Sarah was still asleep.

***

Tracy Brooks was leaning on her Toyota RAV4, waiting for me. She was ten years older than me but still looked stunning. She dressed in a black pencil skirt, light grey blazer jacket, and V-shaped pink shirt. That perfectly underlined her beautiful chestnut skin and double-D cleavage. Tracy's haircut was a pixie cut with short hairs on one side and long swiped bangs on the other. The only downside was that ugly facemask.

We hugged, and I hopped on the co-driver seat. When Tracy sat in the driver's seat, we looked at each other.

"What about this," I said and pointed on the facemask.

"Oh, come on!" She replied, and we both put our masks down.

I hugged her again, this time kissing her on the cheek.

"How are children, Tracy?"

She smiled and started the engine. "Right now in perfect state -- in care of somebody else," she joked. "We have to do this more often."

I chuckled. "Our record is four trips a year, we can try to beat it, but I guess one or two more will not help."

"No, it will not. After all-day with kids -- I have to take them to the office too -- I'm regretting not re-marrying."

Her husband and father of her children died half a year before we met. She had a hard time keeping her husband's company alive when I came there for the first time.

I made some money and wanted to make even more money, so I devised a plan. I created a search algorithm that was looking for undervalued real-estates. My goal was to buy a house in bad shape, rebuild it and then sell it for a higher price. And I needed a reliable remodeling company to work with.

I had looked for small companies that have a good track record and found one. But then I came in person and found out that the company's founder died and the company is led by his inexperienced wife. So I planned to back off, but Tracy gave me an offer -- they will do the job, and I will pay if work is to my expectations. It was a gamble on both sides, but here we were eight years later. Driving together to hunt down another cheap ruin that we could remodel and resell.

Tracy was at my wedding. She organized my divorce-get-drunk party. She's part of my inner circle -- a group of people I worked with for a long time. So long that they know each other even tho they are from different professions.

"You definitely should re-marry," I told her.

"It's easy for 35 years old white millionaire to say," she argued. "It's a different story for 45 years old black mom of two children. And correct me if I'm wrong, but it's been over two years since your divorce. You are not the one to advise here."

"Yeah, I know," I mumbled.

Tracy took a turn, and she was on her way to the highway. I was feeling sleepy again.

"Have you had a good sleep today, Tee?" I said, using her nickname.

She glanced at me. "No sex, if you asking that."

"No, I don't. It's just that I haven't slept, and I'm tired and would like to do a shut-eye on the back seat but don't want to if you are not well-rested."

"Oh, sure, it's not a problem. We start with that small house that is four hours away, and then we work our way back. You can sleep."

She changed lanes to the right and finally stopped in the emergency lane. I quickly moved to the back seat.

"You are the best, Tracy!" I said and positioned my head in the corner so I could sleep.

"I sure am, Miss Daisy," replied Tracy and started moving again.

It was not long before I fell asleep.

***

I woke up when the car stopped. I checked the phone, and 2 hours passed. Since power napping was my thing, I felt really refreshed. Tracy's driving was smooth, so I slept well. I even had a pleasant dream that contained Sarah, Tracy, and my ex-wife Diana on a deserted island. Yeah, I know -- having dreams about your ex is sick, but there was no denying she had a perfect body.

When I repositioned myself to stretch a bit, I realized I even got morning wood in my pants. I quickly bowed a bit to cover it as Tracy turned to me.

"Will buy something to eat -- I didn't have breakfast," she said.

I looked around, and we were staying at the parking lot of a gas station.

"Just still water for me, please. Thank you."

She nodded and left the car. So I also left the car and started stretching. After few exercises, I stopped -- I didn't want to sweat. Also, Tracy was coming back.

"Oh, don't stop because of me," she said with a wicked smile on her face. "I do enjoy panting men."

She offered me a bottle, and I took it. "Thanks."

Tracy put her own bottle on the car bonnet and unpacked her turkey sandwich.

"Where are we?" I asked, opening my bottle.

"Less than an hour from Portland," she replied, biting the sandwich.

"Oh, that was fast. And smooth, I haven't woke once. Thanks."

Tracy chuckled. "You had to have a beautiful dream, considering that boner. I doubt anything would wake you."

Damn, so she saw that. Tracy always pointed those things out as she loved to make people blush. It worked initially, but after those years, I learned how to handle it.

"Oh. It was beautiful. You were in it," I said.

She grinned, showing me perfectly white teeth. "Was I naked? Did I gave you a blowjob?" She inquired, taking another bite into the sandwich.

"Nope. I get an erection only when I dream about you singing in the church choir, dressed in that black gown."

"Nice! And dirty. I like that."

Tracy finished her sandwich, grabbed her water, and walked around the car to a driver's seat. I returned to a co-driver place. She put on her seatbelt, drank half a bottle, and then started the engine.

She was reversed out of the parking spot. Then she turned her head at me from where she was looking behind the car. Our heads were close.

"Because I do outstanding blowjobs."

I don't know, what possessed me, but I put my face even closer to her, looking right into her hazel-colored eyes. "Outstanding is a strong word," I whispered. "Are you sure? Because recently, I had a few truly outstanding blowjobs."

She was returning a stare, smirking. Then she turned back to driving, and we resumed our journey.

"So you fucked recently," she said ten seconds later in a neutral tone. "You are glowing."

"Glowing?"

"You don't have your usual doom and gloom aura around you."

"I don't have doom and gloom aura!" I disagreed loudly.

"Oh, you do! I discussed it with Hui. She agrees."

Hui is another one of my regulars -- owner of the best cleaning business in Seattle. I found her when I needed to get rid of some pests in my previous apartment. I looked for a company that does crime-scene cleaning. If you can clean blood and brain out of carpet, you can clean anything.

Imagine my surprise when a little teenage Chinese girl with a short pink haircut arrived with a big black guy as a henchman. From that moment, Hui was my go-to person for cleaning, and she eventually started to work a lot with Tracy as well. Customers really appreciate when remodeling firm finishes, and there is not even a trace of dust in a building.

"Hui?" I asked. "What does Hui has to do with my aura?"

I sipped water from the bottle, trying to look indifferent.

"She said that every time you two fucked, you lost that aura and started glowing. Now I understand what she meant."

I had to put a lot of effort not to spit out the water. Yes, it was true that Hui was always looking for ways how to make more money, so sometimes when Hui was doing some cleaning at my place, she then offered to fuck me for a bonus. Well, basically every time. I love that tiny butt of hers, and that super tight pussy is like nothing else.

What I absolutely didn't get is how two women separated by almost a generation can discuss this.

"What?!"

"I was concerned about you! And she was too. You are not living, Dan. You are surviving. So when she told me about you looking better after sex, I was happy! But then again -- how often was that? Once a month? Less?"

I grunted. Tracy was right. I just spent my days solving other people's problems, not addressing my own.

Tracy continued. "But now, with the pandemic, Hui has so much well-paid work that we had to book her a month ahead. When I need to clean a house after remodeling, that is. How many times did you see her in the last six months?"

"Zero," I replied truthfully.

"I thought so. What about callgirls?"

"Never thought about that."

"So this outstanding blow job giver -- who is she?"

I started it, right? I'm an idiot. Now she will not stop till I give up.

"Sarah."

"Sarah?" Said Tracy and paused. "Oh, one of your tenants! Look at you!"

She glanced at me and asked. "Is it serious?"

"I don't know," I said and realized that I'm baffled about that. "She has a boyfriend."

"Perfect!"

"What?! How can that be perfect?"

Tracy glanced at me again and started to gesture with her right hand as she did every time she was explaining.

"You are afraid of another serious relationship, but at the same time unable to have healthy sex with someone you don't know. If you can have an open relationship with someone who you live with, then it's progress. If Sarah is okay with it, go for it!"

I guess she was right, but there was this rent issue. "Sarah lost her job as a waitress and will not be able to pay rent by Tuesday, so I postponed her due date by a week for her to find a job. I think she just wanted to thank me for help. Anyway, there's a high chance she won't be able to find another job for some time in this economy."

"So postpone again! Be her sugar daddy!"

"Be what?"

"You can sponsor her in exchange for her company," explained Tracy.

"I'm not sure how would that go with her knowing she prostitutes for rent," I said, knowing how Sarah reacted when I offered her a free dinner. "Not to mention her boyfriend."

"Your doom aura is going up again."

Now I understood what she meant by that. "Yeah, thanks for reminding me what I will probably lose next week."

"Sorry," she said and went silent.

Five minutes later, she suddenly turned right, following the rest area sign. We arrived at a parking place separated from the highway by trees. There were some cars with people staying around them, two trucks, and one RV. Tracy stopped the car in the furthest corner of the place.

She unbelted herself, so I did the same. She turned at me serious expression on her face.

"Look," she said and grabbed my hand. "After my children, you are my most favorite person around."

This really was a serious talk. I didn't remember having a serious conversation with Tracy that was not business-related.

"You are the best friend I ever had, Tee."

She pressed my hand more.

"Do you know what the hardest part of our partnership was since the moment I got to know you? That I always had to stay aside."

"What do you mean?"

"First, you were married," she said in an accusing tone. "Then you refused to let go and free yourself. And I don't consider monthly quickies with Hui bent-over the kitchen table as freeing yourself."

Was she telling me that I should have asked her out? Or was she playing a mother figure trying to force me to change my life? Tracy was always in my wet dreams, but I always told myself that I should not endanger a relationship by making a move. What the hell. I will risk the first option.

"When I said earlier that you were in my dream, I wasn't lying. And you were right about one of the things that we did there together."

She was staring at me for maybe a minute. My heart raced. Then she stretched my hand and placed it on her breast. Even thru a jacket, shirt, and bra, it felt like my hand is dipping into heaven. My dick twitched immediately.

"You are an idiot," she said.

"I didn't want to risk our friendship," I apologized.

"Oh, for fuck sake!" She interrupted. "First of all, stop being scared that something like us having sex can break our friendship."

Did she said, "us having sex"? Like her and me?

"And second, start using that hand right now, young man! It feels like I'm holding dead fish!"

I didn't wait a moment and moved my hand on the other breast while my left hand slipped under her jacket, exploring the shape of those tits that I always only watched from a distance. Tracy didn't move her stare, her big brown eyes looking right into mine. After caressing her breast a little, I unbuttoned her shirt and uncovered her black lace bra. My hands started to feel the shape for a bit, but I could not wait any longer and let my fingers slip under the top section of lace. When my fingers touched the tender skin of Tracy's tits, she purred, and I got a massive erection.

"At last," she whispered and tilted toward me.

I could feel her hand traveling on my thigh up to my crotch. When she pressed my dick thru the pants, she smiled. "Well, hello."

I sighed and also bent forward. Our heads were inches away.

"I have waited so long for this," I said and kissed her on large full lips.

Our tongues were on each other almost instantly, and I used my left hand to pull her closer to me -- at least as much as our separated seats allowed.

I don't know how long we kissed, but my right hand managed to get on the bottom part of Tracy's inner bra, holding her left breast firmly. My left hand was under her skirt, caressing her thighs' inner side, often "accidentally" hitting her crotch. Tracy's right hand was pressing the back of my head, and her left hand was vigorously rubbing my cock.

Then Tracy removed her hand from my head and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

"Pull these down, Dan," she ordered. "It's time for the main dish."

I didn't wait for a second and pulled my pants and boxers to my knees.

Tracy grabbed my dick and bent herself over gearshift. As she did that, my right hand slipped from her bra.

She looked at me from my lap. "Don't stop with those."

Then she turned her head back, and her mouth surrounded my dick's head. I slid my right hand under Tracy and, after a moment, found her right breast. After little effort, I managed to take it out of a cup for most parts and access her erected nipple.

Tracy was using both her hands to massage my dick. She stroked my dick, twisting its shaft, while her mouth enclosed the head and her tongue was teasing my urethra. Fortunately for me, I had come four times last night, so I didn't explode in the first minute. But I was sure I won't hold much longer unless I distract myself.

I slid my left hand under Tracy's skirt, hitting the material of her pants. No, correction, of her thongs. My hand continued as far as I could, but her pencil skirt was tight. The best I could do was to grab the thongs and pull them toward me.

When Tracy bit me, I knew my plan worked. I started to move my hand left and right.

"M-hm," acknowledged Tracy my effort and increased the movement speed of her hands.

I could not withstand it anymore. My dick started twitching, and I involuntary pressed my right hand more than I wanted, squeezing Tracy's tit really hard. She moaned and bit me again. That was it. I felt the release and my dick started jerking as I was cumming into Tracy's mouth.

She remained in my lap, catching everything, and straightened herself up only after I was done. She was looking at me as she swallowed the whole load.

"That's my kind of lunch," Tracy said, smiling.

A small drop of my cum escaped and was in the corner of her mouth. I wiped it with my index finger and then licked it.

Her eyes widened. "Oh fuck, that is so hot."

I smiled. "Well, what about my lunch now, Tee?"

"What do you mean?"

"Go to the back seat," I ordered. "I have a pussy to eat."

Tracy leaned forward. "You are such a geek," she said and kissed me. Then she left the car.

I pulled my pants back and went out as well. There was no movement in the parking lot, and opened back door was toward the wood. Calmed, I walked around the car.

When I came to the back door, Tracy was already lying on the back seat, her skirt was pulled up, thongs were gone. She spread her legs how the car space allowed, offering me a perfect view of her pussy with her pubic hair trimmed into a triangle. But most importantly, I saw her naked butt, I fantasized about, for the first time. Like my ex-wife Diana, Tracy too had a big, firm butt that I was mad into.

I didn't know what to do first, so I just kneeled and dipped my face into her pussy, smelling and tasting it while my hands were all over her butt and thighs. Tracy sighed.

"You like my pussy, don't you."

"I love it," I said and crossed her pussy with my tongue from bottom to top.

Then I kissed her left and right butt cheek. "But I also love this butt of yours."

My hands converged to her pussy, spreading her lips with my thumbs. "It's time for lunch," I said and inserted my tongue as deep as possible.

Tracy gasped and arched a bit. Then she rested her legs on my shoulders, and both her hands grabbed my head, pressing me onto her pussy.

"Eat me, Dan! I have been dreaming about this for more than five years!"

With this confession, I had to perform my best, so I took a deep breath and pressed myself on her pussy with my mouth opened as much as possible. Then I started to draw letters with my tongue, preferring those with round shapes on the top so that I can cross a clitoris with them. It didn't take long until Tracy started to moan and wiggle her hips.