My Landlord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, my face was wet from her fluids. I decided to add my right hand into a mix, inserting my index finger and middle finger in her pussy and pressing the back wall. Tracy gasped, and her moaning intensified. From that moment, it was a quick but rough ride. As her climax was closing, Tracy clenched me between her legs, leaving me virtually no space for breathing.

When her orgasm came, it was relatively quiet, she whined a little, and then her legs and hands dropped suddenly as if somebody just turned them off. Her entire body was shivering, and her breath was shallow.

I just kneeled there for a moment, caressing and kissing her thighs, butt, and pussy with her legs thrown over me. Then I moved her still limp legs on the side, crawling myself into the car, in front of the back seat.

I leaned over Tracy as her head slowly turned at me. Her shirt was still unbuttoned, so I caressed her breasts while kissing her on collarbones and neck, eventually getting to her mouth.

"Hi," I said. "What can I do for you, Ms. Brooks?"

She smiled. "One white cock, please," she whispered.

I shook my head. "No can do, Missus. We have work to do."

It was hard for me as well. All I wanted to do at that moment was to fuck her all day and night. But our friendship was built on mutual respect for each other's work. Our partnership was at the base of our friendship. We had to do the job we planned, or our promise that having sex won't affect our relationship will not be valid.

"I know," she said with sadness in her voice. "Our work is what binds us together."

She just understood me. That was the reason we became friends. And now friends with benefits.

"I can see plenty of white cocks in your future, so I wouldn't worry," I said, and Tracy nodded.

I pressed my mouth on hers, and we stayed there for more than a minute. Tracy then picked her bag, and I crawled out of the car, kissing her in the cleavage one last time.

When she started the car again, I checked her state. "Are you okay? Should I drive?"

"No problem," she said. "I just needed a moment to compose myself."

I looked at the edge of the back seat. It was all wet, and I smelled Tracy's pussy fragrance. Not sure whether it was the smell of back seat lubrication or my face, I took out paper tissues from my bag, poured a small volume of water from a bottle on them, and wiped my face.

"You will have to tell Hui to clean that up," I noted.

"She's used to that. Plus, I will expense it, so no biggie."

She looked at me and giggled.

I chuckled. "I bet."

"So what are we looking for in this first house?" Tracy changed the conversation topic.

"Photos looked suspicious to me," I said, referring to the real estate agency's web pages.

"Yeah, carefully selected angles, no close shot on important parts, looked fake to me too."

"But the price is low, so if we can get remodeling expenses under thirty, it's still worth it. In two years, my guess is that the price will be double what it is now. Assuming this pandemic will be over by that time."

"Don't joke about that. My contracts dropped fifty percent in just half a year. I'm not sure I would be able to keep that for two more years."

For me, the pandemic changed a little, except that it opened opportunities for favorable trades in the real estate market. I even prepared a special fund to make more trades per year than my usual two or three houses. But most of the people around me were not so lucky. Sarah being hit hardest, I guess.

We continued discussing the houses we planned to visit today for the rest of the journey.

***

We visited the first house and were now sitting in the car, eating the sandwiches we bought in the grocery shop we noticed while arriving. It was not as comfortable as the dinners we preferred for our post-visit analysis. Still, it was undoubtedly quieter in the car.

Tracy leaned on the door, eating her cheese sandwich and staring at me. "So what do you think is my estimate?"

I scratched my temple. "The roof will be the biggest problem," I said.

"It needs a new roof, yes, but it is not the biggest."

I bit my BLT sandwich. "So you managed to sneak into the cellar! I was wondering where you vanished. Had to distract the agent."

"Yup. And based on the state of plumbing there, we can expect complete exchange. The wiring looked sub-par too."

"New stairs," I added.

She nodded. "And it has two bathrooms and one stand-alone toilet. That's a lot of space to cover. The best-case scenario is thirty."

"Hm. We never hit best-case in last seven years."

"Yeah, sorry, this is not it."

I waved with my empty hand. "No need; once I was in, I just didn't feel like buying it anyway."

"You felt it too?" Tracy said. "It's a lovely white people location, right? But it has..."

"Funeral house vibes?" I finished.

"Exactly!"

We finished our sandwiches and resumed our journey discussing the house we visited. It was our kind of mental training. Even once we agreed on me not buying, we still were discussing how the remodeling would go. It kept our minds focused as we were traveling to the next house.

From the second house to the third house, the story was the same except that the location was not what I have expected. The position of the house was the main point of my real estate business. The trick was to identify the area that will become more demanded in the future. Then I looked for an offering that is below the current average price in the area. We checked the house with Tracy. If our remodeling estimate was reasonably sure, I bought the house, and Tracy's company fixed it. That alone usually increased the price of the real estate above the expenses necessary for remodeling. Still, I waited more time till the location became the hot spot. This way, I often sold the house for four times more than I bought it.

After doing this for eight years, combined with a few good investments in the stock market, I was rich. The thing was, I didn't care about being rich. I wanted to be financially independent. I wanted to do anything I want, not doing work for other people or looking for different ways to make money -- like this real estate rotating business. I wanted a passive income. And because of that third house was different.

As part of my plan to change my life, I did decide to buy houses in popular tourist destinations to rent them, not resell. I was trying to find popular destinations before they become widespread. This house was my first try on beach property.

Once again, Tracy was reading my mind. "It looked like a ruin," she said. "That beach house, I mean."

"Yeah, I don't think the house is salvageable. I'm more interested in the location. Whether the land that house is sitting on is worth the money."

"Why? There will not be that big of a profit."

"If it is a good place," I said. "I want to keep it and build a new house for renting or living."

I wasn't sure that I would like to live on the beach -- I was always more of a mountains and woods fan. But point stood; it should be a property that I will keep.

"Hmmm. You want more of those in the future?"

Damn, she was smart on top of being sexy.

"Eventually enough for rent to cover my living expenses," I explain.

"So you are starting your endgame," she said, nodding. "Your financial independence plan."

"How do you know that?"

"On your drunk divorce party, you were so drunk everybody thought you were sleeping, but you were lying on me and puking your heart on me. This financial independence plan included."

That hurt. "Puking? Puking my heart?"

Tracy glanced at me. "What?! It's true! You just divorced a woman that cheated on you, and all you could do was to say how perfect she was and how big plans you two had together!"

Okay, that must have been weird.

"Oh! I guess I drunk that much, didn't I?" I said, looking out of the window.

We drove in silence, remaining part of the route.

***

When we stepped out of the car, I looked at Tracy. "Hey, Tee, there is one small detail that I forgot to tell you about this house."

She locked the car and looked back at me. "Hmm? What is it?"

"Our guide will be the owner herself," I said. "Not some real estate agent. See, all the houses around are already sold, this lady is the last one. She's picky about a buyer."

"How so?"

"I've investigated. The lady was living here with her husband for 45 years. Her husband died last year. The rest of the houses were bought by one company over the previous ten years."

Tracy looked at the line of houses that were next to the road leading around the beach. All of them were newly built or remodeled except for one in the middle. She pointed at the house.

"Let me guess," she said. "They didn't want to move, and the company gave them hell. Now she wants to stick it into their throat."

"My expectation too," I concurred. "I wouldn't mention that we are just another renting company."

"I see. We are just private persons; if she asks."

I nodded. I didn't want to deceive some old lady, and technically I was not a renting company. But my business plan was to rent the house eventually. I just didn't like the idea of forcing this on Tracy.

"I can go there alone if you don't feel like it."

"No, it's fine," Tracy shook her head. "We are doing it for ourselves, not for some third party. But let's not lie if she asks directly."

"Okay, that works for me," I said, even tho I would prefer to end this day with at least one successful trade.

"Let's go," said Tracy and walked toward the house.

The area was charming. Beach was maybe a hundred yards and then another fifty yards of grass to the road. It was late afternoon, and the light gave a nostalgic feel to the view. There were people on the beach, and I could see some people riding a bike on the road. Not many of them -- probably due to pandemic. I could imagine this place to be lively at the top of the season any other year.

We put on our masks as I knocked. An old Chinese lady opened, which surprised me.

"Ms. Horowitz? I'm Daniel Foster; we had talked last week."

She was maybe 5'2", maybe more, since she was hunched forward. Her hair was short and white. It was hard to tell how old she was; I never knew with Asians.

She wore a facemask too, but her eye was smiling. "Oh yes, young boy, Horowitz," she said and chuckled. "I married a Jewish boy sixty years back. You should see our parents' faces."

"This is Tracy," I said and pointed at my companion.

Ms. Horowitz looked at Tracy with interest. "And you are his..." She asked.

"Oh! I'm just his lover."

I looked at Tracy in shock. That escalated quickly.

Suddenly Ms. Horowitz started to laugh and then signaled to us to come in, still laughing.

We entered a room that was a living room. Old heavy crimson drapes were blocking the sunlight and gave the whole scenery a red tint. There was a lot of history in this room: old furniture and many photos on the wall. At the back of the room were a dining area and kitchen corner. At the right side of the back wall was a hallway and steps leading up.

"Look around," said Ms. Horowitz. "There is a bathroom and toilet in the hallway and two more rooms upstairs."

"Thank you," I said, nodding.

We started our regular gameplay. While Tracy was on her way into the bathroom and up, I started a conversation about the house history with Ms. Horowitz to enable Tracy to properly check the house's inner working.

After 15 minutes a Tracy called from upstairs in an urgent voice. "Dan! Come here!"

I apologized to Ms. Horowitz and ran up. Stairs led to a small hall. There was a smaller room on the left side and one more room on the front from which Tracy's voice came. It was a bedroom, and a window door led to the terrace, where Tracy stood.

As I was heading towards her, I understood why she called. The sun was setting above the Pacific, and the sky was turning rich orange. Even me, being an opponent of cheesy postcards, had to acknowledge its beauty. I walked out on the terrace. As I came close to Tracy, I embraced her from behind out of sudden impulse. In the first moment, she stiffened, then she breathed out and relax, leaning on me.

As I touched the bottom of her breasts thru her jacket, she purred. "Hmm."

I caressed her breast from bottom to top, pressing on them gently. "Pretty good as a holiday destination, don't you think?"

Tracy nodded. "Sunsets and touching? Where is the booking form?"

"The rest is in terrible shape, tho," she whispered.

"Yeah, I thought so. How much?" I asked.

"Sixty for total remodeling. Maybe 80 to 100 for a new building."

I did the math. I could probably make 15 to 20 thousand during a season, making it profitable in 15 years. I had that time.

Suddenly, Ms. Horowitz interrupted my line of thoughts by clearing her throat. I let my hands fall down from Tracy's chest and turned to Ms. Horowitz.

"You have a lovely house here, Ms. Horowitz," I said. "We would love to make it ours if the price is what was advertised."

"I have four more visitors this week," Ms. Horowitz said. "Then I can call you with my decision."

I pulled my "Daniel Foster, Freelance Software Developer" business card from my purse and gave it to her.

"Call me any day of the week," I said. "I don't have weekends."

She nodded and stepped aside. We said our goodbyes and left.

***

"I'm his lover?" I said when we returned to the car.

She chuckled. "Well, it sounded more romantic than using more accurate: I'm his blow jobber."

I laughed. "Oh, in that case, I appreciate the restrain."

"I didn't have to lie," said Tracy. "And it worked. That lady was clearly a fan of interracial couples."

I grinned. "We'll see if we win the contract, but you are right -- it was the right move."

I checked the time, and it was half-past eight. We were behind schedule.

Tracy noticed me looking at the clock on the dashboard. "Yeah," she said. "And we still have three hours back."

"I'm sorry, Tee, I hope your babysitter won't be pissed."

"No problem, it's my mom. She loves the children and constantly complains that she doesn't see them enough. But we should go. Let's grab some snacks at some gas station along the way."

She started the car, and we were on the road again.

***

When we finally arrived at Tracy's office, it was almost midnight. Her office was in the same block where her apartment was, and next to it was a garage. Tracy used her remote to open garage doors, and we parked in.

I've been here many times before, but this time, as I walked thru a door separating the garage and the office, it felt different. As Tracy switched on the lights and went to check the roller shutter, I was looking around. There was Tracy's desk with an armchair, old sofa, filing cabinet, and a couple of ordinary chairs next to the wall.

Tracy turned at me, put her bag on one of the chairs, and took down her jacket, dropping it on the chair backrest. I took a step forward, grasped her hips with both of my hands, and drew her to me. Our lips met, and she embraced me, pulling me even tighter. Our tongues started caressing each other, and as I felt Tracy's breasts pressing on me, my dick started to stiffen.

My hand found the zipper on Tracy's skirt and unzipped it, causing the dress to fall down. I couldn't help myself, and I had to put my hands on her now uncovered backside. Her skin was so smooth and her butt so firm that my pants' front part changed into a tent.

Tracy noticed right away, interrupted our kiss, and looked down.

"That was easy," she said and looked back at me with a smile.

Her hands unbuttoned and unzipped me, then she kneeled down and tugged my pants and boxers down. She grabbed my dick and put its head into her mouth while stroking the shaft. It took all my concentration, but I managed to pull her head away and force her back on her feet. She looked confused.

"After driving me for a whole day," I said. "It is my turn to treat you."

I turned Tracy towards the sofa and walked her there. Then I slowly pulled her thongs down, kissing her butt and thighs in the process.

"Kneel on the sofa," I instructed.

Then I kneeled behind her and stuck my mouth inside her pussy with my nose pressing on the bridge.

"Oh yes!" She sighed.

I used my hands to spread out her butt cheeks, enabling my mouth and tongue to travel up and down from her clit to her anus. She started to breathe loudly, but I noticed that she gasped every time I touched the butt hole. So during one such move, I stopped there and started licking it exclusively. To compensate for the missing tongue, my index and middle finger ran into her pussy. At the same time, a thump started to rub her clitoris.

"Holy shit! YES!" She screamed.

My hand was soon wet from Tracy's pussy juices splashing out, and I felt her butt hole twitching in the same rhythm as she was sighing. I could feel her entire body shaking.

"I'm coming," she panted between her now very short breaths. "Hold me."

I remembered the first time Tracy had an orgasm. Her body went limp at that moment.

Her shaking sped up, and my face was clenched between her butt cheeks.

"Fuuuuck!" She screamed.

I managed to pull my hand out of her pussy just in time to catch her by the thighs. Then I slowly lay her down on the couch as she dropped on the backrest.

She was lying on the sofa with her knees on the carpet. Her pussy glinting, pubic hair under it was so soaked that drops of her pussy juice could be seen, and I kneeled behind her, watching her perfect butt. My cock was twitching.

I knew that it was probably wrong, but I couldn't resist, and I slowly slipped my dick in.

She moaned, and I could feel my cock being squeezed as Tracy contracted her Kegel muscles. At that very moment, I almost cum. I gasped.

"Oh fuck, Tee!"

"Ram that cock in me," she mumbled, her face sunk in the sofa backrest.

What could I do? I grasped her hips, took a deep breath, and trusted my hips forward. Tracy groaned. I pulled my dick a bit and repeated. Tracy groaned again, and I could feel her muscles clenching my dick once again.

It was exhilarating. I watched my dick vanishing in Tracy's pussy. I could feel my balls sprayed with her juices that were squeezed out. Her butt was pressed on my crotch, and on top of that, she was moaning. I couldn't imagine myself hang on much longer.

I felt her body shaking again, and her breath was getting shorter again. I guess she was still sensitive from the previous climax. I wanted her to climax once more, but I was also determined not to cum inside her. I got carried out with Sarah, and I was not sure how Tracy would take it.

I bit my lower lip so hard, I could feel the ferrous taste of my blood. I had to hold a bit longer. Fortunately for me, Tracy was on the verge of another orgasm. Her body was shaking, her breathing was short, and my every thrust was acknowledged by a moan louder than the previous one was.

Then came an orgasm, and it was like nothing I felt before. My already twitching dick was squeezed by Tracy's muscles as if her pussy wanted to milk it.

I gasped and shouted. "Oh, My God!"

I yanked my dick out of Tracy's pussy in the last second, and my cum squirted on her butt.

"Nooo!" Tracy wailed.

She used all her strength to turn around on the sofa, smearing the upholstery with my cum.

"Why did you do it?" She cried out. "Why did you pull it? I wanted you to cum in me!"

I could see in her disappointed face that I fucked up.

"I didn't. I didn't want to," I shuttered.

"What?" She interrupted me. "You didn't want to knock me up? Are you dumb or what? I'm not a college student; I'm on the pill, so I can fuck whenever I feel like it."

Of course, why wouldn't she be on the pill? And more importantly, why didn't I asked?