My Landlord Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy must have seen those questions written on my face because she grabbed my sweat-soaked shirt and pulled my face close to hers.

"This was the best sex I had since Mark died," she referred to her late husband. "Most of the guys give up after seeing me go limp during my first orgasm. And those that try to continue as you did won't hold a minute."

She pressed her lips on mine.

"That's why I'm even more pissed that you didn't come into me," she said as she pushed me away.

I was not ready to resign and pressed my lips back on hers. My hands found the buttons of Tracy's shirt, and once unbuttoned, I redirected my face to her chest.

"Well, well," she said. "You are eager to fix your mistake."

She chuckled and sat up. I had to rearrange my position, but she put her hand on my shoulder and stopped me from resuming my chest massage.

"Lay down on the carpet."

She obviously had something on her mind, so I nodded and moved into a sitting position. She got up and walked toward her desk. My eyes were following her every movement, eating her from ankle to her neck. As she walked, she took her shirt off and dropped it on the desk, then unfastened her bra, throwing it back at me. I was mesmerized and even felt a slight jolt in my crotch.

As she bent down, opening the lowest drawer of her desk, I got to see what I only dreamed of before. Her massive tits were swinging above the desk before she straightened up and turned toward me. Those beautiful double-Ds were not saggy in the slightest. I could see now that she had espresso-colored nipples with smaller areolas. After this presentation, I felt my dick was stiffening again.

Tracy stopped and looked at me. "You really want to wear that shirt?"

"Oh," I said and pulled it over my head, throwing it on the sofa. "I was admiring the view."

She smiled and shook her tits. "Like them?"

"They are gorgeous, but I love your backside too."

"So you are one of those bottom lovers. Good."

She handed me a glass with the white cap and label. It was coconut oil.

"Now lay down," she ordered. "I hope you know what to do with this."

I unscrewed the cap, put the glass aside, and lay down. Tracy kneeled over me with her pussy being above my collar bones. A moment later, she held my dick.

"Nice," she said. "Halfway there."

Then she started stroking it. I also didn't waste any time, grabbed her butt cheeks, and run my tongue over Tracy's butt hole. She sighed, and I could feel her hand clenching my dick. I dipped my face into her cleft and started to circle around her anus with my tongue.

"Oh My God, yes!" She shouted.

Tracy put my half erect dick into her mouth and started sucking it. On top of that, I could feel her breasts rubbing my belly with her nipples being erect. My dick started to grow, and Tracy began to massage my balls with her other hand.

I stretched my hand and dug my fingers into the glass. The glass was a 50oz container and was half empty; It was apparently put into good use. As my fingers touched the oil, it was solid, but it started to melt after a second. My index, middle, and ring fingers were soon immersed in it, and I scoop up some oil before pulling my hand out.

I put some still solid coconut oil on, circling with my fingers on the edges of her rosebud. Tracy purred. A smell of coconut hit my nose, beating the fragrance of Tracy's wet pussy. I dug my finger into oil again, and this time, I let my middle finger slide into her butt hole. She sighed and sped up her rubbing of my dick. I was hard again.

Tracy let my dick go. "Let's go on the sofa," she said.

I pulled my finger out of her ass and moved aside as she got up. Tracy lay on the couch, spreading her legs, putting her pussy and butt hole into full view. I picked the oil and put it down in the corner of the sofa, where I could reach it quickly, and kneeled between her legs.

It was eighteen years since I had anal sex, and I was worried, how will I hold up to Tracy's expectations.

She grasped her legs under her knees, slightly rising her butt up. I dug into coconut oil once more a put it on my dick, rubbing it everywhere, but especially on its head. As I moved closer, Tracy opened her mouth and exhaled deeply.

I slowly pushed my dick into Tracy's butt hole, fighting the resistance of the muscles. Tracy was looking into my eyes, taking deep breaths and smiling. When the head passed the initial resistance, she moaned, and I gasped.

I continued pushing. It went much smoother now, but it was still very tight. I have entirely forgotten the sensation of anal penetration and had to face the pleasure of my shaft being clenched by the anus muscles. Tracy was again trying to control her breathing.

I pushed harder and hit the wall between the rectum and vagina. Tracy moaned. I pulled back a bit and then thrust in again. Tracy moaned louder. She smiled and quickly nodded with her head.

"Just like that!" She sighed. "Just like that!"

I put my left leg down on the floor and moved my hips closer and a bit under her, which caused another moan.

"Yes! Fuck that ass!" Tracy ordered.

I grabbed her butt with my hands and started shoving my dick, hitting the wall. Tracy was not able to control her breathing anymore and was panting. She licked the fingers of her right hand and started to rub her clitoris, and massaged her left breast with her left hand. I caught her legs, holding them up.

It was but a moment till she started shaking, and my dick was squeezed that it was tough to move anymore. Her legs became limp again, and her sight empty. I was also on the verge of climax, and the notion of cumming into Tracy this time was highly arousing.

I bent over Tracy, straightening the angle my dick was in her, and slid in deeper. She gasped, but then I felt her hands grabbing my butt cheeks.

"Give me all your cum," she whispered into my ear.

I slipped my hands under her and held her by her shoulders. Then I started pounding her ass. She was gasping right into my ear, which was very stimulating, along with the tight space my dick was in. Few strokes later, my dick started to jerk. I was filling Tracy with my cum.

When I pulled my dick out and sat back, I was soaked in sweat.

Tracy sat as well and leaned toward me. Our tongues twisted together for a moment.

"Well, holy shit," she said. "You actually know what to do. This was one of the best anals of the year."

I chuckled. "I had a year of training," I said. "My first girlfriend was from a religious family and wanted to be a virgin for her future husband."

Tracy's eyes widened. "You are kidding me!"

"Nope. Anal was her idea. She wanted to be experienced but a virgin. So I got a training in pussy eating and butt fucking."

Tracy laughed. "I want to hear that story, but it's past midnight, and we should probably go."

"Yeah."

I got to my pants, pulling out my cellphone from the backpocket.

"You are calling a taxi?" Tracy asked. "I can drive you to your place; it's fifteen minutes away."

I shook my head. "Forget it. Your children and mother are waiting for you few yards from here. And also, I don't want you to stain your car."

She reached to her butt with her hand. "Right," she said when she felt my cum leaking.

"We probably should do at least basic clean-up," I noted. "Before my ride gets here."

Tracy nodded and left for a bathroom while I was calling my personal Uber driver.

"My Uber will be here in ten minutes," I informed Tracy when she returned. "Can I use the bathroom now?"

"Sure."

I went to the bathroom, trying to wash into a more representative form. Once both of us dressed, we moved to the garage. It was easier to leave using garage doors than unlocking roller shutters.

When my ride parked next to the garage, I quickly kissed Tracy, to which she responded by grabbing my head and giving me a proper French kiss.

"Okay," I said when we unstuck. "Let's do this more often."

Tracy nodded. "But now we should go to bed for real."

"Yeah," I said and moved out of the garage. "I'll call you."

She waved.

***

Back at home, it was tough for me to force myself into the shower. After eighteen hours on the road with just one two-hour nap, all I wanted was to drop dead into bed. Fortunately, my reasonable self won; after all, I just had anal sex, and it was basic hygiene.

When I was walking back to my room, I noticed that Sarah's shoes were all present, so she was back and sleeping. I was curious about her reaction to my note, so I checked the kitchen table.

On the paper, lay 24 pieces box of condoms, and next to it 26 dollars and change. Under my note was a handwritten reply.

Thanks. I also used some of the remaining money to resupply your condom reserve. I hope you like the strawberry-flavored ones. Because I love to smell like strawberries.

-Sarah

That was definitely an encouraging note! I suddenly forgot about my sleepiness and wanted to reply. I decided to go simple. I made an origami heart out of the paper and left it on the table, taking the money and box with me to my room.

In the last two days, more happened in my life than in the past two years. And it was fun.