My Landlord Pt. 05: MMM

Story Info
My landlord's son seduces me.
2.6k words
4.47
15.9k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers

I usually sleep naked, it was particularly warm this one Thursday morning in May, despite the open windows, so I had thrown off my blanket. I lay half-asleep, with a nice hard morning erection, watching the beautiful sunbeams on the floor. They came in through the classic French balcony doors and announced that it was a gorgeous day outside.

The small room I rented from Mr and Mrs Summers, during this my first University year, had this little 'extra' and had made me decide instantly for this room when searching for one. It was a classic looking French balcony, with glass doors opening onto a little courtyard. Now the room was bathed in warm yellow colours and dark blue shades.

As I had no university lectures or meetings this day and I allowed myself to sleep long. The whole house was quiet, and my landlords - Mr and Mrs Summers, a very nice couple in their mid-50-ies - had left for a long weekend in Las Vegas.

They had welcomed me warmly when I took the room and had made me feel very much at home. This was my first year of studying French at the University of W. I was about to turn 19, was slender and fit, with medium long medium-blond hair and of medium height. They let me come and go as I wanted, and to use their kitchen, living room and bathroom at my ease.

Shortly after moving in a sexual tension arose between Mr Summers and me. He was quick to develop it further and I admit; I wanted nothing else. It was exciting, financially rewarding (he gave me a rebate of the rent for certain 'tasks') and comforting. But not only did I enjoy giving myself up to his lusts, but I soon yearned for it. He had continuously pushed our relationship, and sex adventures further and further over past half year. I was his, or now even their 'plaything'.

As I lay there, slowly waking up, the door suddenly opened, and Claus Summers came in. I didn't move but just looked at him as he slowly walked towards me and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Good morning," he greeted me.

Mrs and Mr Summers' second son was a tall, muscular and had just started his law career in a big city. I had only met him only once before, as he seldom visited. He seemed extremely smart, highly driven and very self-assured. I had been told he might be coming but hadn't heard him until now. He had a light blue shirt, wide beige slacks and smelt good of aftershave. His short cut dark hair matched his black rimmed glasses and made him look quite stern. Normally I would have pulled the blanket up over me, but something in his whole attitude stopped me.

"Good morning," I replied, suddenly fully awake.

"You look beautiful like this," he said with a big smile and a deep baryton voice.

He looked me up and down. I whispered a quiet:

"... thank you."

"You should know that I have seen the pictures of you on my father's computer, and the posts of you he has uploaded on various sites."

I felt a rush of nervous arousal ripple through my body and got even harder. Claus looked at my erection and then into my eyes.

"I know what you like, and often do for him. Can you do the same for me?"

I looked up at him and nodded a little. He smiled back and winked with his left eye.

"Can I touch it?"

"Yes ..." I answered him softly, feeling myself blush.

He slowly reached down and started to fondle my balls and caressing me. It felt wonderful, and I

couldn't help moaning a little.

"You are extremely sexy."

He ran his hand up my stomach, and then down again. He grabbed me firmly and stroked me a little.

I was completely shaved and smooth and had cleaned my backside fully last night.

After a good while he released me. He ruffled my hair, proceeded to caress my cheek and then ran his thumb over my lips.

"All those pictures of you, with all those men and cocks, are so seductive."

We were quiet for some time, with him caressing my lips and holding my cock.

"I like that you are so excited ... so hard. "

Without really thinking, I let him slide his thumb into my mouth and we sat for a short while in silence again, as I sucked his thumb.

"Has anyone ever tied you up and played with you?"

"Nwwhhooo," I answered with his thumb in my mouth.

He laughed.

"Do you want to see my cock?"

"Ymmmhhhsss," I mumbled.

He pulled his thumb out, caressed my lips again with it, kissed me quickly, and then grabbed my arm, rose and pulled me out of the bed and onto my knees on the carpeted floor. He then let go of me and stepped back, unzipping his pants.

"Come and open your package," he teased as he took another step back towards the balcony doors.

I followed on all four. He unbuckled his belt, and let his slacks fall to the floor. He stepped out of them and started to unbutton his shirt, from the bottom up. I could see that his cock was already very big under his thin white briefs.

He took another step back and I followed, until I ended up naked on my knees in front of him, with my legs wide apart and an aching hardon by the balcony doors. As he finished unbuttoning his shirt, he turned a little so that he stood at an angle, leaning against the open balcony door.

"Now, unwrap your present, Ted"

I reached up and pulled off his underwear, and his cock sprung out and hit me on the forehead. He chuckled, as I looked up at it.

"I have seen you suck many cocks in those pictures. Tell me you want to suck MINE ..."

He reached down and grabbed my hair, turning my head up and running his huge erection over my chin.

"Yes, I really want to suck your cock Claus," I said softly.

He grinned.

"I know you do, cock-sucker...."

He pressed the swollen purple head against my lips, and I opened my mouth and let him push it in.

He tasted fresh, probably just having showered before coming into my room. I sucked him gently.

After a while he started moving in and out, and he slid deeper and deeper into my mouth. I relaxed, and calmed my gagging reflex, and soon I was able to take him all in. His small patch of pubic hair tickled my nose.

"Oh, yes Ted. That's how I like it ... and obviously the neighbour too!"

He laughed and I looked over to my left, with his cock in my right hand and the tip just sliding out of my mouth with a popping sound.

On the other side of the courtyard, on the balcony, was Steven Kamau, the neighbour. He wore a red morning gown of some sort, and stood looking at us with a big smile, less than 10 meters away.

"Wave to him, cuck!"

I don't know why, but I raised my left hand and waved. He answered with two thumbs up.

Claus pushed his cock into my mouth again, and face fucked me for some time, before pulling out and pulling me up. I stood before him panting.

"Lean onto the balcony railing, fag."

He stepped into the room, as I turned and grabbed the railing as he instructed. I found myself naked and face to face with Mr Kamau. He smiled back at me and slowly untied his morning gown. He was around 40, very sporty and of Afro-American origin. We had met a number of times in the staircase and the local grocery store, but that was all.

I heard Claus pick something up from his pants, and do something else, and then - he suddenly grabbed me from behind and bent me forward, making me lean over the balcony railing. I felt his cock bounce against my ass cheeks, as he put his leather belt around my neck and then smeared something slippery and cold into my anus. He slowly let a finger slide in and wiggled it around a little.

I swallowed hard, knowing what was to come.

"Smile and relax, cuck"

I smiled as best as I could towards Mr Kamau as I felt Claus slowly push into me. It hurt a little, but he took it slowly and gave me time to relax and adjust. It didn't take long though before he was all the way in. He pulled a little on the belt, making me arch my back fully. Then he grabbed my hips and started to deep-fuck my ass, as the neighbour started to masturbate.

In the corner of my eye I saw Claus give Steve a thumbs up.

He pushed hard up into me, and my whole body was rocked by the force of his rhythmic thrusts.

"I think I will suggest to him to tie you up and use you ..." he panted behind me.

"Would you like that bitch?"

"Yes ..." I panted.

The sun was warm and nice from up above, and time seemed to stop as we stood there all three, Claus riding me faster and faster, and Steven Kamau watching us.

But just then Claus stopped and pulled out. He waved for the neighbour to come over. Steven nodded and disappeared.

"Let's make this even more fun, shall we ...?"

He slapped my ass hard and left to open the door for Steven.

I stood still, leaning against the railing and enjoying the warm sun. I wasn't fully erect any longer, but I was very excited ... what would they do with me?

After a little while they came in laughing and chatting. I turned and stood waiting for them in the open balcony door.

"Long time since I saw you Claus, but you are doing well I hear, and your father has left us his little boy-toy to play with, eh?"

"Yes, and I know what we should do with him."

They looked at me, as Claus threw off his shirt and Steven let his morning gown fall to the floor. They were both fully erect.

"Come over here."

I walked up to them, and they both started fondling me. My erection grew to full mast in an instant, and they kept playing with it again and again. I reached down and started to play with theirs as well, and we slowly kind of danced out of my little room back into the hallway where they came from. Claus' leather belt still hung from my neck.

Claus opened a cupboard and pulled out some loops of red rope. He unwrapped one and turned to me with a big grin.

With fast moves, clearly not for the first time, he started to tie me up in an intricate way. Mr Summers had shown me examples of shibari-tying just the other week, and now I wondered if he knew his son was into it.

One rope was tied around my neck, around my waist and down between my legs and around. They tied my right arm behind my back and then tied me firmly a few times around the chest and pulled it though a ring in the ceiling, that I hadn't noticed before. My right lower leg was tied to my thigh and hoisted into the air. My left foot was the only thing that still touched the floor. I became acutely aware of my own nakedness, and it hurt a little bit when they swung me up into the air, hanging horizontally, at the height of their crotches. I hung half on one side, with my legs were spread wide, my left arm dangling. Somehow, they managed to tie in the belt around my neck so that my head was held up by my chin. Steven tied my balls and cock up with a separate piece of rope, and hung a little iron bell onto it.

"Look how convenient," Claus laughed as he spun me around, so that my mouth was just in front of his cock. I obligingly opened it and he pushed in with a deep moan.

"Oooh, fuck, yesssss!"

Then he pulled out and swung me around to face Steven. I opened my mouth, and as I looked up at him, he very slowly pushed his cock down my throat as well.

"Wow! What a cock-sucker this boy-toy is ...."

They took turns twirling me around, but then decided to take a break. They went into the kitchen to get something to drink. I was left hanging and became increasingly aroused, despite the small aching of hanging in those ropes.

When they came back into the hall, Claus had brought an iPad and started to show me the pictures of me that his father had uploaded to some porn-sites.

"Here look at this," he said showing both Steven and me.

"Here you are sucking dad's cock, and here ... one of his friends I think ...."

I twitched and the bell hanging from my cock rang out. They both laughed and scrolled on to see more pictures.

"I think we better add some pictures of you like this ..."

Steven took the iPad and started to take some pictures of me, while Claus played around with me and his cocks in various positions - sucking him, licking his cock, fucking me from behind - and then changing places.

The tempo increased as they played and spit-roasted me and soon enough Steven released himself deep inside me, just as I was sucking Claus.

"Ohh man! Fuck! This is sooooo niceeee....!!"

He held me firmly by my hips, and I felt him move and pulsate in me, filling me. I almost came myself.

I cupped Claus' balls, as he slid in and out of my mouth, and finally he exploded, shortly after Steven, and filled my mouth with his seed. I swallowed it all down, salty and sticky but all together quite good.

"Wow! That was a great fuck!" he exclaimed as he pulled out, and wiped his wet cock across .my face.

"Now it is your turn, Ted. Stroke yourself!"

They sat down on the two chairs in the small hallway, exhausted and smiling, and watched me reach down with my one free hand and starting to masturbate. The bell rang out loudly as I fondled myself, and I was just about to cum when Claus jumped up and held his hand underneath me. I climaxed wonderfully and shot stream after stream of sperm into his cupper hand. When I was done, he milked the last drops out of me, and then held his cupped hand to my mouth.

"Your dessert, Ted. Lick it and enjoy it."

I looked up at him as I stretched out my tongue and slowly lapped it all up.

He smeared the last drops over my face, and turned to say goodbye to Steven, as he got up, put on his gown and opened the door.

"Thank you Claus and thank you, you sexy little bastard. I'll want more of you young man," he said to me as he waved goodbye and closed the door, smiling.

"Phew! I need a shower and a coffee now," Claus exclaimed and left for the bathroom, leaving me hanging in the hallway, exhausted and yet strangely satisfied and aroused.


Lovelicker2
Lovelicker2
430 Followers