My Landlord's Wife

Story Info
Spending the day with my landlord's wife.
785 words
4.14
38.6k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my Landlords wife

My name is Chris I am 47 years old. I am 6'1" tall with an average build. I have blue eyes and blonde hair. My Landlords wife's name is Mary she is 82 years old. She is 5'10" tall with a petite build. she has beautiful C cup tits. For being 82 she is still beautiful. She does not look her age. She looks much younger.

Her husband went to play golf one day, and she called me and said she wanted some company. I went right down. When I got there, she was still in her nightshirt. Which showed off her long sexy legs. We sat at the dining room table talking. I got up the nerve to ask her if she wanted a massage. She said yes as she felt a little tense. I asked her where she wanted me to massage her and she said in the guest bedroom. I said show me the way.

We get to the room, and she takes off her night shirt. To my surprise she wasn't wearing anything under her shirt. She laid on the bed on her stomach and I told her to close her eyes and relax. I also got undressed, since I had a beautiful naked lady laying on the bed I figured I would try to seduce her. I placed her hands along her sides with her palms up. I started massaging her back. I rubbed her side and brushed along her tits she didn't object so I kept going.

I moved up to her shoulders and massaged them. All of a sudden I feel her rubbing my balls and cock. I notice that my balls went into her hand. Her hand was soft and she had my cock getting hard. She moved her hand from my balls and grabbed my cock and started stroking it. I was lost for words, she stopped when I asked for her to flip onto her back. This is the first time I got to see her tits. they were amazing. I started massaging her face. I leaned in and started kissing her face. When I got to her lips I took a chance. I kissed her and she kissed me back. So, I kissed her awhile. She had found my hard cock and again she was stroking me. I took my cock out of hand and I moved my body up to her head. I turned her to the side a little and I placed my hard cock on her lips. To see what she would do. I stood there motionless. Waiting for her to get mad but she didn't. She stuck her tongue out and licked it. Next, she opened her mouth letting my cock go in. she ran her tongue all around the head then she closed her mouth and started bobbing her head. Her mouth felt amazing. I had to stop her because I was about to cum in her mouth.

I started massaging her tits. I started sucking on her nipples. Once they were all hard, I moved down to her pussy. She had an amazing bush. It was full and blonde haired. I spread her legs to give me access to her pussy. I massaged her clit with my fingers and she didn't object so I moved between her legs. I lowered my head and started licking her clit and pussy. She let out a soft moan and started quivering. I ate her pussy for about ten minutes.

I stopped and moved up her body. I felt the tip of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I started putting my cock in her. She didn't say no, so I slowly inserted my hard throbbing and thick cock into her, her pussy fit like a glove. I started thrusts in and out. Soon we were both moaning. I kept thrusting until I felt myself ready to cum. I asked her ifI could cum in her. She said yes. After a few more minutes of thrusting I explode into her. I sent my hot load deep into her. After I was done cumming, I started thrusting again. I wanted her to cum on my cock. I thrusted in and out of her until she came on my cock. The shaking of her body sent me over the top and blew another load in her.

We laid in the bed for a while cuddling. I asked her if she liked her massage. She said yes but she really enjoyed the happy ending. I told her to call me the next time her husband plays golf.

I can't wait till the next time we are alone together.