All Comments on 'My Laptop'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holy Crap

Is this supposed to be romantic? Real rape is not sexy. Just in case you’re wondering this is not a reluctance story it’s non consent, that’s makes him a fucking creepy rapist.

What an absolute arsehole, break into a girl’s bedroom rape her and make her feel like a whore ‘gifting’ her the laptop as payment for the rape. Her brother’s a thief and her neighbour just raped her without a condom so she could be pregnant. Unfortunately in a lot of places she won’t be able to get an abortion even though she’s just been raped.

Forcing your way into a girl’s bedroom, pawing at her telling her that you are going to fuck her, then undressing or following through on the threat to rip her clothes off her and trying to turn her on does NOT equal consent. Delusional sociopath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another one!;

Make a sequel

horne5horne5almost 5 years ago
good read

hope part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This is the NonCon section, with a NonCon author

Seriously, why are people always shocked when a story marked as NonCon contains nonconsensual sex? Obviously they can read or they wouldn't know to be offended, but what the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It’s literally the genre “non consensual “ if you’re not into it. Don’t read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous