My Last Time with Mom

Story Info
Son and Mom sexually intensify with dangerous consequences.
5.1k words
4.55
59.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Matth55555
Matth55555
100 Followers

A continuation of the story that began with "My First Time With Mom" followed by "My Next Time With Mom"

Part III

I shut Mom's door behind me, and rested my head on it for a few seconds, beginning to tremble from anxiety and excitement at the night ahead. I took a breath and slowly turned towards the bed. Mom was sitting on it, staring at me, the moonlight shining through her window and illuminating the otherwise dark room. We both ran our eyes over each other's naked bodies, like animals on the hunt, ready to devour. We knew how wrong this was, and we didn't fucking care anymore.

Mom smiled and slowly beckoned to me. Wordlessly, I made my way over to her. Now inches apart, I slowly took my hand and traced it up Mom's leg to her already wet pussy. I slid my finger inside for just a moment, and Mom sucked in her breath and closed her eyes. Then I withdrew my finger, wet with Mom's juices, and continued tracing it up her body, between her breasts and to her mouth. Mom opened her eyes and mouth, and stared at me as she took my finger in and began sucking. I smirked at her, took my finger out, and ran my hand down to her throat, and slowly squeezed.

Mom's eyes widened. "Bad boy...." she purred as I climbed onto the bed on top of her. I leaned down and our mouths and tongues engulfed each other in a lustful kiss. I moved my hand to the back of Mom's head and grabbed her hair as we continued to make out, saliva dripping from the corner of our mouths, moaning softly, our naked bodies pressed against each other. No one else in the world seemed to exist in this moment.

Mom finally broke away, sighing with pleasure, as we both caressed each other's moonlit bodies, wanting more. She gestured to the bedside table.

"There's something in there I need," she cooed. I quickly rolled over and opened the table drawer, rummaging around, and felt my hand close around something plastic. I took the object from the drawer, and smiled, turning back to Mom, who had begun to position herself at the headboard.

"Your father never wanted to do this to me," she said softly. "Would you?"

The butterflies in my stomach churned as I took the zip tie and crawled over to Mom. She reached her arms back, crossing her hands together, smiling.

"I would love to," I hissed, as I looped the zip tie around her hands and through the hole in the metal headboard. I yanked, and the zip tie screeched as it tightened. Mom grunted as her legs began to wrap around me, and my cock got even harder than it already was. Mom stared into my eyes.

"Punish me," she whispered.

A moan escaped me as I slid my cock into Mom, and she cried out, closing her eyes. Last night there was hesitation, a reluctance to go through with the illicit act. Not anymore. I was back where I belonged. I wrapped my hand around Mom's throat again, and she gurgled with pleasure.

Our shadows danced above and the headboard smacked repeatedly against the wall as I fucked Mom again. We moaned in ecstasy as the zip tie dug into her wrists. I couldn't believe Mom had this side to her, a secret freak caged by my father. Tonight I had the key to unlock it.

"Fuck me, my sweet boy," she cried out as I bit into her shoulder, growling like a rabid dog as my cock slid in and out of her, pleasuring the hole that I had been birthed from. Time had stopped, and all that mattered was this moment, our sweaty bodies sliding against each other. I watched as Mom's tits bounced up and down in sync with my thrusts. I felt my orgasm nearing, and felt Mom began to shudder as well. I let go of her throat.

"Cum inside me baby," she got out between moans, her legs tightening around me.

"Are you sure?" I stammered. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"CUM INSIDE MOMMY!" she screamed as our orgasms hit simultaneously. Our eyes rolled back, our mouths opened. I buried my cock deep inside Mom and exploded into her steaming hole. It was heaven. I yelled and bit down onto Mom's neck. We writhed back and forth, twitching in ecstasy, our eyes closed, our brains numb, gasping for air.

After what seemed like an eternity, we finally arrived back on Earth and I slowly withdrew my cock. I collapsed onto my back next to Mom, and we both lay there staring at the ceiling, panting softly as our heartbeats slowed.

"Hun?" Mom finally said. I looked over at her. "Think you could grab a scissors quick? This zip tie is starting to hurt a little." We both laughed and came back to our senses, and I nodded, quickly getting out of bed and heading to the storage closet. I grabbed a pair of scissors and came back into the room, taking a second to gaze at Mom's sweaty naked body, still tied up. She smirked at me. "What have we gotten ourselves into?" she asked slyly. I smiled, responding by going over and freeing her wrists. She rubbed them as I crawled back into bed next to her.

"I don't want this to stop," I finally said. Mom grunted in agreement, and turned on her side, burying her face into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my cheek on her blonde hair. Our sweaty, exhausted bodies fell asleep, with only the moon as a witness to our secret.

Before I knew it, the sun had replaced the moon and the light shone into my eyes as I woke up, blinding me for a second. I yawned and looked over at Mom, who also was clumsily waking up as well. I kissed her forehead, and she smiled and opened her eyes. "Morning hun," she said sleepily, and sprawled out on her back, her breasts swaying slightly. I gazed at her naked body now bathed in daylight, as she did the same to mine, and my cock began to awaken as well. We both seemed to be thinking the same thing.

"Morning sex?" I asked, grinning.

Mom smiled and crawled on top of me. "Morning sex," she whispered in my ear as she began to lick it. I moaned as she grabbed my cock and guided it into her already wet pussy. She sat down and moaned, placing her hands on my chest. I wrapped my arms around Mom and gripped her ass as she began to ride slowly, back and forth, up and down.

"Fuck Mom, I love this," I whispered as she grunted in response. The slow, and sensual way she rode me was incredible. I leaned up and sucked my Mom's nipple into my mouth, nibbling and whirling my tongue around it.

"Oh, my baby boy," she cooed. "You like Mommy's nipples in your mouth, don't you?"

"Mhm," I murmured as I slurped some more, then gave the other nipple attention, smacking her ass as well. Mom yelped in delight.

Before long, I could feel myself getting ready to finish, and Mom could tell. "You gonna come inside Mommy's pussy, baby?" she moaned as she got closer as well.

"Yes, Mom, ooooooooo fuckkkkk," I stammered, and I shot my load inside Mom again. I was still rock hard, and soon Mom's moans became louder.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she came, and collapsed on top of me, shaking. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight, my cock still inside her as we lay there peacefully, breathing heavily. After a few minutes, Mom sighed and finally got off of me, my cock flopping out of her pussy, wet with cum and juices.

"Now that's how you start a day," I said, laughing. Mom laughed as well, and got up to go shower. I smacked her ass as she stood up, and she looked back at me, giving me a sly grin as she disappeared into the bathroom. I lay there, gazing out the window, wondering how this week could get any better, and not worrying about any impending consequences. This new sexual relationship had awakened me inside, and I think Mom felt the same way. There was no more guilt, only ecstasy to come.

A little while later, Mom came back into the room, wearing a towel, her hair wet from the shower. I smiled as I thought back to a couple nights ago when she came downstairs looking exactly the same to apologize to me. The moment before everything had changed between them forever.

Mom let the towel fall away, and I soaked in her naked body once more as she fumbled around in her drawer for a bra and panties, shaking her ass for me as she bent over. I laughed.

"So what's on tap for today?" I asked.

"Well," Mom said as she hooked her bra and secured her tits, "I have to run errands, and then I'm catching up with some friends for a late lunch, so the house is yours again."

I sighed. "Alright. What about tonight?"

"Hmmm, maybe we can go watch that new movie you wanted to see at the theater later."

"Oooh, date night?" I laughed.

Mom laughed. "It's a date." She finished getting dressed and moved over to the bed, giving me a long passionate kiss before waving goodbye and leaving. I lay there in Mom's bed a little while longer, smelling her pillow and the baby powder scent it had, then stood up. I smirked as I noticed the cut zip tie laying on the floor, and thought back to last night. My mother was my whore now, and she knew it and liked it.

I went into the bathroom and showered, deciding what to do with my day. I got dressed, grabbed my keys, and drove into town to grab a bite to eat, my head spinning at everything that had transpired over the last couple days. However, things seemed strangely normal to me, like this was always meant to happen. I hit a drive-thru and headed back to the house to eat. Then I went out to the pool to tan and play on my phone, trying to pass the time before Mom came home and we could play some more.

A few hours later, as the sun began to set, I heard Mom's car pull up in the driveway. Soon enough, I saw her peering over the pool fence at me. "Hey hun," she said. "We still on for the movie? Starts in an hour."

"Sure," I said, and got up. We went inside together, and shared a short make out session away from any prying eyes. Mom disappeared to her room to get ready, and I did the same. We came out of our rooms, and I noticed Mom had a sexy string top on with a skirt, making her look younger. I whistled and she blushed. We headed outside and took Mom's car to the local theater.

We got our tickets for the new action movie I'd been wanting to see and headed into the darkly lit theater. A few people were in their seats already. "Up here," Mom whispered, and led me to the top row where no one was sitting. We sat next to each other and held hands under the seats, smiling at each other. A few more people came in as the movie began, but Mom and I remained alone in the top row.

The theater darkened completely as the movie got underway. About twenty minutes in, I felt Mom let go of my hand. I looked over at her, and she smirked and moved her hand to her skirt. I sucked in my breath as she pulled the skirt up, revealing her bush and bare pussy. Mom hadn't worn panties to the movie.

My chest got tight as she grabbed my hand and led it to her pussy, which was already getting wet. "Mom, chill," I hissed quietly, aware of the other people in the theater. She giggled and reached over and slid her hand down my pants. I was scared and turned on at the same time. Now Mom was even bold enough to play with me in public. I slowly moved my finger around her clit, and she let out a small whimper. A moviegoer turned back and looked quizzically at Mom, and we both froze. His chair blocked any view of our hands, and he turned back around, shaking his head.

We let out a breath. That was too close. But Mom didn't stop. Her hand kept working my cock underneath my boxers, and it took everything in my power not to moan. Ok Mom, I thought. If that's how you want to play, so be it.

I slipped a finger into Mom's sopping pussy and made a hook motion, brushing against her G spot. "Hmmmmmmmmm," Mom blurted out as a wave of pleasure hit her.

"Shhhhhh!" came a voice from below, and another couple heads turned in their seats to look at us.

"Sorry....uhhhhhh," Mom said sheepishly as I tickled her G spot some more, smirking at her. Her hand moved faster as well, challenging me to keep quiet too. This was absolutely insane. But Mom was feeling even more bold now, as she pulled her top down, exposing a breast. My eyes got wide, and I felt myself about to come. How could I stay quiet?

I looked quickly around and no one was watching us. "Fuck it," I murmured, and leaned over, taking Mom's nipple in my mouth, ducking down in my seat. Mom sucked in her breath as I sucked and continued to finger her, and all of a sudden she shuddered. I knew she was cumming, and so was I. I shot my load into my boxers as I kept Mom's breast sucked into my mouth, using it to muffle my moaning.

""Keep it down up there!" came a yell from below, and a few voices murmured in agreement. I quickly pulled my mouth away, and we both giggled, in disbelief we had just gotten away with it. Our breathing calmed down, and we both sat back to enjoy the rest of the movie. When the credits began to roll, we quickly got up and ran out the theater before the lights came back on, with some of the moviegoers giving disapproving and puzzling looks as we ran past.

We raced home in the night, laughing the whole time. Once we got back inside, I peeled my sticky boxers off as Mom giggled. "What a great movie!" she exclaimed, winking at me.

"Ya, sure," I laughed.

Mom turned to me and slowly took her top off, letting her breasts swing free, with no threat of being seen by anyone now. She peeled her skirt off and stood there naked.

"I'm ready for more, baby," she said as she turned and headed upstairs. I pulled my shirt off and followed her into her bedroom. She lay on the bed, spread-eagled. "Your little whore awaits," she grinned. I laughed and jumped on top of her, as we became intertwined in a passionate make out session, our arms and legs wrapped around each other.

Between kisses, Mom whispered into my ear, "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yes," I whispered as our lips locked again.

Mom broke away and gave my ear a quick lick. Then she hissed, "No one's ever had Mommy's ass before, baby."

I let out a small whimper.

"I want my baby to fuck my ass....will you be my first? It's all yours......" She trailed off, eager to hear my answer.

I nodded, trembling with excitement. I was about to go where not even Dad had been. It was all mine. "I want that fucking ass right now," I growled.

Mom squealed with excitement, and turned onto her side, spreading her ass with her hand and exposing her little hole. She was my whore, my beautiful fuck doll, and I would give her the ecstasy Dad never could.

I positioned myself behind Mom, also on my side, guiding my cock to her little hole. Her virgin hole that was all mine. Mom used some of her pussy juices to lube up her hole, and I used saliva on my cock to do the same. "Careful now," Mom cooed as I slowly moved my head to her hole and began to push.

Mom cried out as the head popped into her ass. "Are you okay?" I asked as I began to push my cock deeper.

"Oh my fucking god baby," she yelled as I got in all the way.

"How's that feel, your son fucking your little asshole," I growled.

"OH FUCK! FUCK MOMMY'S ASS!"

I began to slide in and out of Mom's ass as she yelled in pain and pleasure. The sensation was incredible. As I fucked, I took my right hand and wrapped it around her neck, and my left went between her legs and I began to toy with her pussy.

"YES!!!! THAT'S RIGHT!!! UUHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! FUCK YOUR LITTLE WHORE!!!!!"

I was stunned at this wild animal my mom had turned out to be. She was insatiable, crying out for more and more as continued to fuck her ass, her cheeks making a slapping, clapping, suction sound as I pounded away, choking and fingering her at the same time. Last night was tame compared to this.

"CUM IN MOMMY'S ASS BABY!!!! PLEASE I WANT IT!!!!!"

"JESUS CHRIST MOM YOU'RE INCREDIBLE!!!"

"SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR FATHER OHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKK FUCK MOMMY'S DIRTY HOLE BABY!!!!!!"

"I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMM!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"BABYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Electricity shot through us as I exploded in Mom's ass, and she had an anal orgasm at the same time. We shuddered, we shouted, we saw stars. It was unlike anything we'd ever experienced. My vision was blurred, as Mom called out to me, almost in tears from the ecstasy. Her voice seemed echoed, far away, as she cooed my name over and over, and I blacked out in a haze of bliss.

============================================================================

The next few days were a blur. Mom and I couldn't keep our hands off each other. We tried to get through the daily routine of errands and meals, but eventually we'd always end up naked in bed, ravaging each other. New toys were introduced, new positions tried, and many more orgasms were had. The sex was other worldly, but no matter how lost we were in the pleasure, no matter how much time we spent kissing, licking, sucking, clawing, biting each other's bodies, the dark cloud of Dad's imminent arrival from his business trip couldn't be ignored.

Soon enough, the day arrived. We had just spent the night having another torrid lovemaking session, this time involving handcuffs and ball gags. Mom even decided to eat my ass out as well. "I need to taste my baby's hole," she had purred. Who was I to deny her?

But the time for pleasure had come to an end. Mom and I were in the kitchen and we glanced nervously at each other as we heard Dad's car pull up outside. Mom stared longingly at me, and quickly pulled her shirt up for a quick nipple flash before Dad got inside. I smiled, but couldn't hide my disappointment. Dad had become an intrusion in my life and my pleasure, but there was nothing that could be done, until the next business trip perhaps.

The front door opened. Dad walked in. "Hey hun," he said tiredly. Then his eyes fell to me on the sofa, and a puzzled look came over him. "Hey sport," he said. "Thought you had left already out west?"

I blanked for a second, unsure how to respond. Mom saw me struggling and said quickly, "He needed a little more time to....figure things out, that's all."

Dad nodded slowly. "Well alright then. I'm gonna go shower and take a nap. Long flight." He took his suitcase upstairs and into Mom's room. A minute later, we heard the shower come on.

Mom and I gazed at each other lustfully. Fuck Dad, I thought to myself. Mom was mine now, my beautiful whore. Who was he to come back and take over again? I quickly walked over to Mom, bent down, and yanked her pants and underwear down by the kitchen table.

"Baby!" Mom whispered harshly. "Noooo.....uhhhhh"

She moaned as my tongue made contact with her pussy lips. "We can't......"

I kept swirling my tongue around her clit, just as she liked it. Mom moaned and her head went back as she cradled the back of my head with her hand. This was my pussy, and she needed to remember that. Dad was no longer the alpha. He didn't touch her how I did. He didn't please her like I did either.

Suddenly, we heard the shower turn off, and the bathroom door opened upstairs. "Stop!" Mom hissed, and I reluctantly withdrew my mouth from her pussy and wiped my lips. Mom quickly pulled her pants back up, annoyed at not getting to finish, and started making dinner before Dad came downstairs.

The next week was hell. Dad rarely left the house to do anything besides talk business outside. Mom and I could only sneak away a couple times for a quick makeout session, whispering how bad we wanted to fuck each other. One night, I had awoken to the muffled sounds of moaning in Mom's room, and I felt rage. That was my whore, not his anymore. He didn't get to have her. I went into the hall and was about to burst into their room to stop Dad, but I thought better of it. I also realized the only moans I heard were coming from Dad. I smirked. I knew who Mom really wanted, and it wasn't him.

Dad also kept asking me when I was leaving like I had planned, and I kept giving elusive answers. Even Mom wasn't sure what to say, knowing that she didn't want me to leave. Dad's next business trip wasn't for a month, so there was no telling when they could be together in a naked embrace again. I thought we could bury our feelings for each other deep down when Dad came back home, but it was proving impossible. Mom even sensually rubbed my leg one night at dinner with Dad sitting right there, leading to me almost choking on my food. Even Dad seemed to know something strange was going on between us.

Matth55555
Matth55555
100 Followers
12