My Last Time with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then one day, the opportunity came. It was a sunny afternoon, and Mom and I were in the kitchen. Dad came downstairs. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go grab some drinks with the boys. Probably be gone a few hours, don't wait up." He grabbed his keys and headed for the door as Mom looked at me, eyes wide. Dad closed the front door, and we watched from the window as he drove off down the street, our breaths shallow, our chests tight.

"Finally," I whispered, turning to Mom.

"Oh, my sweet baby," she cooed.

Animalistic growls escaped us as we threw ourselves into each others arms, tearing off clothes as we hungrily slopped at each others mouths. It was heaven to finally have Mom's naked skin touching mine again.

"I've missed this so much," Mom gasped as I kissed her neck. She grabbed my hand and started to lead me upstairs, but I couldn't wait any longer. I yanked her arm back and pulled Mom over to the kitchen table. "Oh fuck!" she yelled as i slammed her down, her tits bouncing as she lay on her back. Breathless I guided my cock into the forbidden fruit once again. It had been too long. I held Mom by her hips and began to thrust.

"Oh yes, baby. Mommy loves it!" she cried as I fucked her, watching her face contort and her tits flop around. I was back where I belonged, and I never wanted to be anywhere else again.

"Oh God, Mom. I love you."

"I love you so much baby! Fuuuuuuuuckkkkk!"

The table creaked as I continued to pound Mom into submission. We were lost in the ecstasy of our forbidden love once again. Everything was perfect. We could make this work. Our love would conquer all.

The front door opened.

"Forgot my wal—."

Dad's voice cut off and he froze in disbelief. Mom and I gasped, turning to Dad. Time had stopped.

"Wh-what the fuck is this?" Dad stammered, eyes locked on us, as the door softly shut behind him. Mom and I stayed still, my now limp cock still inside her. We didn't know what could possibly be said.

I finally pulled out and stood there naked, as Mom got up from the table sheepishly. We both stood in front of Dad, who had turned pale. "I-hunny-I-I don't know what to say," she said softly.

"So this is what the fuck you do when I'm away?" Dad spit out. "You fucking weirdos! What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

I glanced over at Mom. Her eyes had welled up with tears. Then my shame suddenly was replaced by rage. Dad was the cause of Mom's sadness, not me. I was the one who treated her right, who fucked her better. We loved each other in a special, different way. What's so wrong about that? I turned to Dad.

"You don't treat her like she deserves," I finally said. "You don't fuck her like she deserves either."

Dad's face turned red with anger. "What the fuck did you just say?! My son is fucking his mother, my wife, behind my back, and you're blaming me???"

"He loves me more than you ever did," Mom said quietly. Dad and I both turned to her. She looked up at Dad, her expression solemn.

"He fucks me better than you ever did too."

Dad breathed in deeply, shaking with rage. "You fucking whore!" he yelled as he lunged at her.

Instinct took over. I swung my fist as hard as I could, connecting with Dad's jaw before he touched Mom. He staggered back, dazed, a drip of blood at the corner of his mouth. Mom gasped and screamed.

Dad shook his head to clear it and pointed at me. "You pack your shit and you get the fuck outta my house," he growled. "I want you gone before I get back tonight. For good." He grabbed his wallet from the counter and stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

Mom burst into tears, covering her face in her hands. She quickly picked her clothes off the ground and ran upstairs, slamming her bedroom door shut.

I slowly put my clothes back on, and numbly walked over and collapsed on the sofa, my head spinning. I felt weak, suddenly sober after a blissful high that had lasted for far too long. What the fuck had I done? Our family was destroyed, altered forever. Mom and I had been playing with fire for far too long, and we had been burned to the ground. Nothing could be said or done to fix what had just happened. What would Dad do next? Who would he tell? Would he keep the family secret he had just witnessed? Only time would tell. Maybe at this point it didn't really matter. The damage was done.

I quietly got up and headed out to the garage. Most of my stuff was still laying there by my car, unpacked by Mom and left there. I began to pack my car again, feeling a sense of finality to everything. Strangely, I still didn't feel regret at my sexual relationship with Mom. It was meant to happen. Now I could truly move on to the next chapter of my life.

I finally got done packing as the sun set and darkness crept in. I walked back into the house, and saw Mom standing there, now dressed and looking less disheveled. She did her best to grin, but her eyes still had tears in them. "You ready to go?" she quietly said.

I nodded, a lump in my throat. I didn't know what to say. "I-I'm sorry, Mom."

"No, baby. I'm sorry. This went way too far way too fast, and we knew eventually this could happen. I don't think we wanted to accept the possible consequences, but now we have no choice....." Mom trailed off, staring at the floor. I took a moment, then reached out and lightly pulled her chin up. She gazed into my eyes, tears streaming.

"I don't regret any of it," I said.

Mom seemed taken aback for a moment, then relaxed and sighed. "Neither do I."

I pulled her into me, we embraced, and our lips locked in one final, passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. No matter how wrong it may have been, we both needed this. Our insatiable lust for one another made us feel alive. More alive than we ever realized we could be. Mother and son. A special love. A raw, naked, primal love. No one could take away the feelings that we'd shared. Judge all you want, it didn't matter.

Finally, our lips parted, and my eyes filled with tears as well. "Goodbye, Mom."

"Goodbye, my sweet boy."

I turned, walked into the garage, and opened the garage door. I slid into the driver's seat and turned the ignition, Mom watching me sadly. I nodded to her one last time, her figure blurred by my tears, and backed out down the driveway into the street. The garage door closed.

I sat in the road staring at the house for a minute, all the emotions hitting me at once. This was it. It was finally time.

Suddenly, the front door flew open. Mom came sprinting through the grass, with a to go bag dangling at her side. She flung open the passenger door, sat down, and threw the bag in the backseat, breathless.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, butterflies floating in my stomach.

Mom kept her eyes locked on the road ahead. "I don't know," she said, and started to laugh. "Just fucking drive."

My heart leaped. I let out a huge sigh of joy as i wiped away my tears. It wasn't over. It would never be over. Nothing would come between us again.

I threw the car into drive and punched the gas pedal down. Tires screeched and spun, leaving a trail of smoke as we flew off into the unknown.

It wasn't a new chapter for me. It was new chapter for us.

12