All Comments on 'My Last Time with Mom'

by Matth55555

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now they can begin a new life. As such, he should begin calling her by her name.

Ocean33Ocean33over 1 year ago

I hope you continue this series with their next adventure

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Great they stood up to dad.

A lot of mother/son taboo results mostly because of neglect for whatever reason. The men who merely masturbate with wives pussy need to be set straight.

Beautiful story of love.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

I loved all 3 chapters. Please don’t let this end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We all know that mom has to get pregnant. I'm surprise that the father didn't rat them out. I might have told the law about them. I'm not going to let my son fuck his mother and take her away from me without them paying a high price.

rmdoffcrmdoffcover 1 year ago

Noooo its cant be the end! We need to see mommy pregnant and happy living after, mb even fuc the next gen?

anyway 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story but what's going to happen to them next???? Continue please!! Gave it 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story but what's going to happen to them next???? Continue please!! Gave it 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good story the sex between mother and son was awesome and his dad catching them did not stop them!! But you need to continue with it and see what happens next, Does his dad try to find them ? Do they have a life together with children?? Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 1 year ago

You’ve got lots of possibilities here. You’re a good writer, just make sure your spelling and grammar are correct. Also, you wouldn’t go wrong by enlisting the aid of a good proofreader.

I liked the story and rated it five stars, mainly because you brought in the drama and tension of having the father find out that his wife and son were fucking each other while he was away from home. A good story ALWAYS deals with real-life consequences. And yours has. Looking forward to finding out what happens after mom leaves with her son, and the father has to deal with knowing that wherever his wife is, she’s incestuously sharing a bed with their son.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was fucking amazing please continue

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous