All Comments on 'My Late Wife'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Strange ending. What did he feel after reading the last few paragraphs. Also there are a few of these stories on the site that always leave me cold as there can never be any real resolution. I gave 3 for the good writing.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Ok, but its not really ended. yes he now has some money, but that diary can basically destroy his memory of her. His love of her will be tainted, and corrupted. He needs some professional counseling, and then may make some serious changes - i.e. sell the house and move to another one. Get rid of a lot of stuff or put it in storage.

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

Wow. You spent two and a half pages talking about their courtship and marriage, but then spend only half of the last page actually telling about his wife cheating on him as a prostitute. Not only did you just skim over the fact that his wife was a cheating whore you gave no actual information to the reaction of the husband and how he felt as he managed thus information. I do not get the point you were trying to make with your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

it is hard to know what to make of this story. he enjoyed his wife, but she enjoyed sex

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 2 years ago

Well that blew any chance of him trusting another woman again.

A good story, which was basically well put together. An excellent plot that flowed nicely.

My only suggestion is that you run you next one by an editor. And I'd suggest that if you're going to continue writing -- and you should -- you invest in Grammarly or one of the other programs.

You do good work, but it could be improved.

I look forward to reading your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

So the cuck isnt going to do shit about the man who made his wife a whore or any of the men who fucked her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So women are using guys names to write garbage and make it seem like some looser wrote it wow evil dirty whores that need to die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And that's it, then, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sucks to be you, married to a whore and didn't even know it. What a stupid story.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

In the final note Janet left for Bill, at one point she said, "I said activities, not infidelity or cheating. I don't look at what I was doing that way because I felt that it was similar to a medical or physical need rather than a willful breaking of my vows." What a crock of shit!!!! By her having sex with persons other than her husband, she did, in fact, break her vows. That IS the definition of infidelity/adultery. Plus she took money for it, making her a whore as well as a slut.

-

If Bill, I would think, would be livid, after discovering her betrayal. And yes, that is what it is, a betrayal. If he wants to enact some form of revenge, then he would destroy her memory and inform her parents and their children the truth. She knew she was doing wrong, otherwise why hide it, as well as she did. It she must have though poorly of Bill, despite, because why would she leave all that evidence behind and ruin his memories of her. Janet could have just left instructions on how to access the money, without any explanations of its origins.

-

It is a nice, well written story, I find Janet's actions to be deplorable.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I'd kiss her gravestone, because she loved me SO MUCH! THEN, I'd piss on it because she was nothing but a fuckin' whore. Hopefully, she suffered horribly before she went to hell. BUT, the money her wore out cunt brought in was wonderful. Hopefully, I'll find a good woman that's not a whore, and if she's young enough, start a family funded by the money my slut, escort, whore dead wife provided. I gotta go piss on her grave...BYE!

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

I found this to be an interesting take on being a cheater. I rate it a solid 4 but I personally do not think she will be riding a Sybian in heaven....lol

My recommendation to the author is to have continued a little more. Seemed a bit of an abrupt ending. Other than that....keep writing.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just take the treasure and forget her... she is gone anyway

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She found the perfect man. Too bad he unknowingly found the perfect whore. I hope he uses the money to destroy the lives of her clients.

98991532129899153212almost 2 years ago

This skank was quite the waste of human flesh. If she made that much money, that cunt was stretched and mutilated long before she croaked. There is no way the husband wouldn't have noticed. Interesting story about a guy wasting his best years on a lying, cheating, slag of a whore.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

...."Note I said activities, not infidelity or cheating. I don't look at what I was doing that way because I felt that it was similar to a medical or physical need rather than a willful breaking of my vows." This description shows what people without legal awareness say to make their actions look better. If what she did was so unproblematic, why didn't she let her husband in on it? Because she knew what she was doing was ugly and wrong!

Your story is well told and exciting. 4*!!!

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

5 million dollars us a whole lot of fucking. Cannot imagine how she never had one slip to tip him off over thirty years.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 2 years ago

5 stars! Just amazement, and no recriminations. Love and sex are two different things - best together but able to be enjoyed separately. Well done.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Good Story (3 Stars)

Good Story well written. Excellent braking point to end this section.

I hope you FTDS.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 2 years ago

Not at all fan of infidelity in any way, and 5 million dollars is a LOT of fucking even for a very high priced escort / whore. So I didn't like the story... but it was incredibly well written. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The trope that a person can’t fuck enough is old and tired. In this one, Jan and Bill have just about the most active sex lives of any LW couple ever written about — both quantity AND quality. Yet H

Jan needed more? And got it by being a high priced escort?

.

Totally unbelievable. Bitches like this just don’t exist.

.

2 **

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

Almost half a page of back story that has nothing to do with the story.

\

"I had written and sold several tax preparation software packages." - Of course he has, you can't have a good Loving Wives story without some substantial stream of money. BTW, almost a million AFTER tax isn't "nominal!"

\

Apparently successful investing must have him comfortably in the seven figure range.

\

"two smaller bedrooms with Jack and Jill baths" - My usual nitpick: Two bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bath, singular.

\

"when you find the right person you have my blessing to marry" - How magnanimous of her! Even if she hadn't been a cheating slut for years, right up until she couldn't any longer, why shouldn't he remarry?

\

"I never demeaned you" - No, she just cheated on him.

\

Needs a conclusion about how he dealt with this. Did he accept it? Did he curse her memory?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, first things first. Too bad she's dead so he can't kick her ass to the curb. Secondly, no way the amount of money at the end of the story would ever be even 1/2 of that amount. Thirdly, cheating is cheating whether you get paid or give it away. Adding the $ just makes you a whore on top of being a slut. Her thinking hubby should feel better because she only "loved" him and he "was the best lover?" Beyond absurd, it is delusional. No love in her heart, only selfish, self-centered evil. Finally, could he really be that big of an idiot over the years to never figure out he was married to a cheating slut? He gets the clueless cuck award.I guess his only option is to go piss on her grave, but he's such a dunce I'm guessing he can't even figure that out.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Ending is a bit rushed, too many leads left opened! The « why » in particular would need to be better substantiated…. Maybe in another chapter.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 2 years ago

Hate to nit-pic a story as good as this, but I feel compelled to offer this one bit of constructive criticism.

ALWAYS START A NEW PARAGRAPH WHEN A NEW PERSON SPEAKS. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS--EVEN IF IT'S ONLY SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

"What?" he asked.

"I didn't say anything." I replied.

Still, I did enjoy it, thanks for the read. cd

sdc97230sdc97230almost 2 years ago
Too late to BTB

He should just call the cancer divine retribution, take some comfort that the $5M she left behind is more than he would have gotten in a divorce and get on with living well.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

You always post extremely well written stories and this one is no exception. I was 100% on board with the story arc until the end. It seems you cut her letter to her husband short just for the sake of brevity. It's unclear when she started escorting based on the narrative. One sentence alludes to her starting before even being married while other narrative leads the reader to think later. As one commenter notes, $5 million implies a long, long time. Then the character mentions in her letter she didn't look at it as cheating, no harm, no foul? I'm sorry, I can't get my head around that diatribe you wrote. 4* overall.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The premise of the story is that he discovered his wife's secret sex life yet all we learn in 3 pages is that she had worked as an escort from before sheet him and left nearly $5 million in an offshore account. Nothing about how she got started, her activities or how her husband felt about his discovery.

These pages felt like the prelude and then it ended when we got to the actual content of the story.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, but I just didn’t care for this story. 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the story.

Wildbill314Wildbill314almost 2 years ago

Well written and held my interest, but didn’t like it much

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Does this husband have any emotions at all?

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Even with outstanding investments in the Caymans little wifey was a busy whore and very high priced to earn 5 mill plus what she spent already. So what now for hubby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The thing I struggle with in this story is that Janet has carried out an exceptionally cruel act - she has allowed her husband to find out after her death. Not just about the infidelity, the secrecy and tacit lying, but also that (without his agreement) their kids' college fees have been paid for out of money earned from prostitution.

Janet is portrayed as a wife who loves her husband deeply, yet at the same time contrives to hurt him very badly AND compounding it by denying him the chance to have it out with her.

Therefore it's not a credible character development - she cannot be both loving and caring while being inhumanly cruel at the same time.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightalmost 2 years ago

I agree with BaggyUK's critique 100 percent. 2 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another shit story about a vile selfish disgusting woman.

Just skip to the last page and rate it

012Say012Sayalmost 2 years ago

I wonder about comments. The stories are fiction and about wild behaviors or they are not interesting. This was great. A unique discovery of an alternate life. Great fun, 5 all the way. Funny but from the grave as it were it does not seem like adulatory,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I first read this story I found it interesting and gave it four stars. On reflection I should have made it three stars due to an ending which was abrupt and incomplete. You would think that finding out your wife of 30 years was an escort for that entire time and had earned $5 million which includes investment income would bring about more of a reaction than what we were given. At the very least the author should have explored how the husband was going to cope with his new found knowledge. Does he applaud her money making efforts or does he rant and rave at her betrayal? Does he look at his new wealth as a boon from heaven or is it something to be disposed of because it's the earnings of a prostitute? How disgusted is he that he was easily duped for so long by a wife whose greatest talent was lying through her teeth. There should have been more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" I obviously don't know if there is sex in the afterlife but if there is I will be masturbating my heavenly clit with a divine Sybian."

The dead whore has a pretty high opinion of herself in that she believe she's entitled to an eternal reward that's heavenly and divine. Didn't even consider the possibility of an eternal punishment for her life time of deliberate deceptiveness and selfish debauchery for profit. You know something like a horde of demons with an endless supply of pineapples that get showed up he money maker for all eternity.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Unfinished. Take the money and give away or burn everything else. She deserves to just be forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A slut is a slut is a slut!!! Bragging about how great a lover he is and she is a limp noodle and then he can't satisfy her.

Too late for her punishment here!!

BUT if he don't find another Faithful woman he is a wimp.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 2 years ago

NAH, I don't think so. I'll bet she wasn't smiling when she wrote the last. She was laughing hysterically. The Bear is upset that he didn't get to fuck her over before she croaked. Nice try, though.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Story took too long to develop but overall a decent read. Not a big fan of post mortem confessions. It’s a cowardly act and the ultimate disrespect toward a life partner. 3*

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
Nearly 5 million dollars

But she was still a whore

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

that would suck to find out you was married to someone like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And he died in heart attack after reading it.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Wow!

What a way to turn a decent start into a terrible ending.

Here's an addendum to the story to help fix it:

I was distraught to find out my dead wife was nothing but a high priced skank. She a warped sense of love if she thinks that loving her husband is selling herself to other men so she could satisfy urges. I'm sure men use that excuse too, but I did not exchange vows with them. After taking some time to get my head around what the bitch did to me, I had to find some retribution for her evilness. Would I tell the kids or expose her "activities" she did for all those years? No, that would be cruel to the kids to find out what kind of person their mother was. Besides, it wouldn't hurt the slut, just the kids,

Am I going to refuse the funds squirreled away in overseas accounts? No, that would be cutting off my nose to spite her face. It would be better for me to keep the money and live the best life money could buy. The money will be all mine. To give any to the kids may have them ask questions. There is a reason ignorance is bliss. Too bad the dumb trollip couldn't figure that out. No, she had to crap all over my memories of her. That's it! There was my solace for her horrible behavior.

I put up for sale the house the dead whore had to have. I bought a nice house in a gated community where each place had it's own septic system. Kind of messy, but they were four bedroom places with lots of land and the maintenance fees took care of the yard work. Each place also had sewer lines ready to tap into the county sewage system once was ready to handle the extra capacity.

It was fortunate I had her body cremated after the funeral and hadn't done anything with the remains. It made the funeral expenses cheaper in the long run and worked nicely with my plans. I took the remains to the bathroom and started pouring her remains into the toilet pour a little and flushing it down. There was no rush as I didn't want to clog the system. Besides, each flush gave me closure. It took a half hour, but it was a suitable resting place for her. Every time I did my business I gave her my brown contributions to the septic system to keep her company. It was also very satisfying when friends and family especially her kids came over over to visit. With every flush she got buried in excrements. Sure it was childish, but there's not many ways to hurt a corpse considering she already defiled herself while she was living. In case they asked about the remains, I let the kids know that I was moving forward with my life and apologized for forgetting to invite them to a spur of the moment burial at sea. Fortunately, they assumed the sea was the local river.

Will I ever get married again? Hell no! Why should I put my monies at risk with a legal entanglements? Nope, I can get my ashes hauled at my overseas vacation home where the woman are hot and a thousand times better looking than the dead harlot I married. Every time I get laid, I am grateful my former wife had the decency to go away permanently.

Four years after Janet's death, the Wolfe Stenography Service had a tragic fire where the owner was caught in the flames. The cause of the fire seemed suspicious. Just prior to the blaze there was an anonymous tip the agency was a front for an illegal prostitution ring. Considering the timing of the fire with the ensuing investigation into the prostitution tip, the authorities closed the death of Charles Wolfe as a failed arson attempt to get rid of evidence. Who am I to question their conclusion?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Decent start, I'll give you that. But then it went down the toilet when you rushed through the escort parts. How long, how many? To accumulate 5M USD takes a while.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

I'm usually not one to complain about open ended stories, but I truly scrolled up and down a few times looking for the button to take me to the next page.

We got no sense of how he handled the news.

Maybe someone will continue the story.

What a horrible way to find out you had been played a fool your entire marriage.

The whole concept of.. nothing was taken from you, you were blissfully unaware, it wasn't about you, you were a great lover,...ALL THAT (true or not) gets blown out of the water when you leave evidence in great detail of just how deep and wide you were lied to and kept in the dark. The whore conveniently doesn't have to witness the damage and humiliation the husband now has to suffer alone.

And don't give me the tender male ego couldn't have handled it crap. If you felt it was justified and could be rationalized .. you would have found a way to explain it.

The lengths she had to go to in order to keep these secrets had to be extraordinary. So, I guess the husband would have had to be clueless and as unaware as all the cliches anyway.

This did deserve a little bit more to the story though.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

It seemed to move away then back again in the reading I found some parts far beyond what they should have been especially the hidden dairy good shout in using crypto shorthand but it seemed over done, I have to say for me it lost the luster it started out with. Again spelling seems to be your downfall, and again I suggest a proof reader.

ctdansctdansalmost 2 years ago

Horrible topic. Soul crushing.

I would keep the money, of course. Tell the children and give them their share to do with what they wish. It is almost like "blood money" though. As long as it is understood mom didn't do this out of love or for them. She was a whore plain and simple and she earned the cash on her back cheating on the family. Hell, I would tell everyone she knew and I would have any grave marker removed so she lies in the dirt where no one would easily find her.

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

How are the comments going.

$ 4,950,000.00 good thing your a accountant.

4,950,000.00 that's talent. Yes l could use some closure not just for Bill, I would like to learn a bit more, you've left me wanting more "(!)"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting. I thought the figure at the end was ridiculous. Consequently I reduced my intended score to 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with comments that she was disgusting. I am sure she had a feeling that her husband would not approve. Also he had too much class to expose the whore’s life to the kids. I for one would have found a way to announce this to all friends and family.

grogers7grogers7almost 2 years ago

Bill got $4.95M

If she doubled her money that = $2.475M revenue

If she charged $1K per event that = 2,475 events

If each event was only 1 fuck + 1 bj

Over 20 years = 124 per year

That's only a bit more than 10 per month

Bill says she fucked him at least once per day

More than twice each week he was 2nd in line

And she never got sore? Never had to beg off in order to be ready for her next client? Every woman that I have known gets sore with frequent intercourse. I think Bill got many pity bj's and anal because miss kitty was too sore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So did you forget to upload the ending or could you not be bothered to write one?

How many men would she had to have banged to earn $5m or did she work for Vince McMahon? That was a ridiculous amount and turns an interesting story into a joke.

One Star for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
A Tree, Or A Marriage, Fell In The Woods, And He Never Heard Or Saw It. So What Difference Does It Make?

Well, except that now he finds out that the tree fell on and crushed a marriage, a memory, that he now knows was a lie, a fraud, a deception. She shit on her husband, her children, and her marriage, but at least she left him the money. This guy could live for another 20 or 30 years, maybe longer than the years of the marriage he found out was not real. So in his 80's or 90's he could be reveling in the memories of a decent true woman who became his life partner after a really clever slut died along with his first marriage, but left him rich. He should consider himself the first wife's unknowing pimp and enjoy the money the slut made for him and their children. By the time he passes away after enjoying a true loving loyal marriage he won't even remember what the first bitch looked or felt like, or the sloppy seconds she must have brought home from her daytime fuck job.

An interesting plot, that requires a husband who is completely detached and clueless about who his first wife was. Glad the bitch had the decency to die early, and leave the money. Thanks for the effort.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandalmost 2 years ago

Well, this story certainly caught the attention of the reading public! I myself enjoyed the clever plot. "Loving Wives" is designed for stories of wives who transgress conventional norms: critics should read the "Site Contents" page. Readers offended by the heroine's morality should bypass LW and instead browse Literotica's "Sunnybrook Farm" section.

.

I do have a couple of suggestions for improvement (next time). First, I agree with the critics who say that there is too much background exposition here. More importantly, I'd describe the prose style--both the narrator's and his late wife's—as "turgid." Nobody talks in this ponderous, stuffy style—not even tax attorneys—and there are few occasions that call for writing in the style (as the dying wife did). The style is further damaged by the many errors in punctuation, especially capitalization. Writers should not capitalize common nouns and associated adjectives ("in the County, State and Federal Courts," "our Zoo date," "a... Tax Attorney").

.

Overall, this wasn't my favorite story. But I don't think either the author or the heroine should be burned at the stake for their sins.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I agree with several commenters, I would be shocked and surprised myself. However I wouldn't be disgusted by my loving wife. I myself have had GF's that were hookers. I had one named Debbie, whose husband was in jail. I don't know what for now. but she used to go downtown every night to be a street whore. She showed me how she displayed her big tits. The normal way for most guys, then completely exposed for those in a Cadillac. LOL. I found Michelle when we had a phone call one evening at the Carpet Store I worked at. It was another Carpet Store down the street talking to my Boss. He had a hot hooker over there and offered to bring her over to our Store. I ended up bringing her home to live with me for awhile. Then there was ,,,,,,,,,,Anyway, interesting story.

5 stars for the mysterious wife and hooker. I love a happy ending. What a shock to know your Treasured wife was giving away to everyone she could for money what the hubby treasured most of all. Shocking/Heartbreaking.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

I'd go after anyone who knew about this any way I could. And I'd piss on her grave every chance I got. Helluva story, though a bit longish.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Anon Wow,

Oh, HELL yes! Great ending.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 2 years ago

Good story. But could it happen? Women can keep a secrete better than us men. My secrete is I have followed my wife's days for 47 years without her knowing. If she did cheat it would be very few. Trust but verify ever day for 47 years. Now in her 70's I still do. It's a habit I can't shake.

stevetishstevetishalmost 2 years ago

Betrayal ….. it would hurt…. He wasted his love on her

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Interesting story, however, it had to be devasting to find out your deceased wife was an escort for 30 years. The only consolation was that she had close to 5 million to ease the pain of knowing their marriage was a lie and sham. Sad but the story gets a 5-star from me.

dob092095dob092095almost 2 years ago

If a prostitute can save $5 million in the real world, I obviously had the wrong job.

zeke81zeke81over 1 year ago

I've been thinking about this story for a long time and I've come to the conclusion that I hate it.

She said that she didn't consider being a paid escort cheating. She considered it medical treatment. Well you know what, get psychiatric help if you're a sex addict.

I hate stories where bad people get away with no consequences and yes she died of cancer, but what consequences did she face? ZERO. If she had lived her poor husband would never have known what she was up to.

She cucked him for 30 years and got to die well fucked and loved by the poor bastard.

I would find out the names of all of her clients and publish an expose online or in the papers that drags her name through the mud and then donate her whore money to a center for the treatment of sex addiction.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Anonymous Re: WOW - I'm no septic expert, but I believe individual houses always have individual septic systems, if for no other reason so that you don't have to pay because someone else fucked up the system!

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

Complex situation. Ordinarily you'd be outraged

(cf: https://literotica.com/s/on-outrage-in-loving-wives-stories )

and hurt. But she LITERALLY had something wrong with her brain chemistry, as a result of the cancer that killed her. And her note was nice and respectful. Despite the appalling actions, I feel like the author makes a decent case for forgiveness and acceptance. Not sure he meant to! But that's how it comes across to me.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

What sge id was cheatng if she couldn't be happy with just oneman she should nevr have married.the marriage was a lie as he never had thewife hethoughthe had

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author completely eliminates the possibility to burn the bitch. She’s out of reach now. But why include the confession on the sixth memory stick? She could have simply recorded the happy news of her off shore account waiting to be collected by her beloved hubby. She knew that he was clueless regarding her cheating. More important, though, what’s missing from the sixth stick is also missing from this story: detailed descriptions of the wife’s extramarital sexual encounters for thirty years. If recording details was her character trait, she should have several sticks with descriptions and summary stats of her sexual liaisons. She should have interlaced them in real time with details of her marital sex life. She compared her husband to past lovers, so we would expect her rationale for pursuing inferior sex experiences, unless she realized something more compelling was revealing itself to her. Where are the irresistible lovers, narrow escapes, days of continuous wanton sexual gratification while the husband was traveling, and references to the hubby cluelessly licking, eating, and consuming the evidence of her cheating? These are only a few of the types of compelling story lines found in this type of literary fiction. As it stands, this story is simply a testament to the husband’s blind loyalty—hardly an erotic topic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As long as they were both satisfied, it appears everything was ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Almost 5 million dollars. That's more than enough to exhume her, cremate her (coffin and all), place her in an urn, remove and sell off the headstone for the value of the stone out of which it was made, rebury the urn in the very bottom left hand side with a tiny stone with name date of birth and date of death on top. In this way, he'll have more than enough room for his own coffin, when the time comes. Why? Do you know how much a cemetery plot costs? They aren't cheap. As for the rest of the money, whatever is left after his funeral expenses can be donated (in her name) to an organization that treats sex addicts. And to leave the thumb drives (and a note from him) to the children as an explanation as to why they aren't getting their mom's "tainted blood money".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just another cuckold story of a whore wife he never new about but the story ends so poorly 1 from me

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

Totally unbelievable that someone could make that much money being an escort. I wonder what IRS will think when he tries to repatriate that money to this country. No woman would use the crude language of her letter and diary entries. No explanation of why she would provide all the unnecessary detail instead of just leaving the money, and no one would take the risk that husband would know password -- I mean even a date can be written in incalculable number of ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

someoneother has led a very sheltered life

theVikingSailortheVikingSailor12 months ago

But then what happens to Bill? Is he devastated? Does he accept her actions? Does he continue to love her? Or hate her? And most important, does she go to hell? Your readers want answers to these and other questions, especially, why did she write all of this and put it where Bill would discover it? She could have made arrangements to dispose of the money and gotten rid of the evidence. Why would she leave it where her children and grandchildren might find out about her? This is kind of a well-written but incomplete story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

hee, hee, his wife was "the latest edition?" of what?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story was pretty good...didn't like the ending. There was no closure for him or myself for that matter. Then thinking about the kids...maybe she didn't know it her self tho I think thats pretty possibility but How does he know whether the kids were his or not. Fair question I think...no DNA. Even if he found out that his children or some of them were his...she doesn't address that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Piss on the whore's grave. Better yet, exhume her slutty carcass and descrate her remains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It's tragic how psychologically messed up some of the damaged people are who take out their anger and vent their rage on fictional characters and the writers who create and animate them.

-St. Vincent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

There is a special place in hell for a cunt like this. She hid it so well for 30 years, yet had to confess before she died in the form of digital letters? If I was her husband, I would spread her filthy acts to everyone I knew just to soil her memory.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous