All Comments on 'My Latest Visit to My Sister'

by Grandma_World

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1

How infantile!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SPELL CHECK PLEASE.

For goodness sake, learn English properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Need an editor

Not bad story, but definitely needs works. Find an editor to help you before submitting the next one. They will correct grammatical errors such as tense and other errors that were pretty consistently wrong from beginning to end.

With that said, you could still follow the story, so that is a good, important start. This was a hard read but not the worst out there. Find an editor & submit your next story for much better comments. (A little preface saying that it'll be the first story w/editor goes a long way.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cute

Despite the errors, I found the story and presentation cute and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LAME

The writing did not conform to that of a fifty year old. It reads more like the writing of a 15 year old. No one says "OMG" except a kid. The rest of it sucked, and not in a good sense either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just a reader

I like the concept of older siblings taking care of the sexual needs we all still have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrible

The only good thing about the story had to do with older siblings looking after each other and enjoying each other sexually. Other than that the story had no flow, was choppy and was difficult to continue reading. The story lacked emotion, teasing and sexual tension throughout. Please never publish another incest, or any other story for that matter until you have worked on it thoroughly.

It was that bad. The End.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous