My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And despite my secret agreement with Mrs. Morgenstern at the start of the evening that I wouldn't win any prizes, I was declared the best stripper. Both Officer Bailey & Lucille told Mrs. Morgenstern that my performance was the best by far, and wouldn't have it any other way. Even Camile, watching from the kitchen, said I looked amazing. She also said she looked forward to giving me my one-hour nude massage, emphasizing the word 'nude' as she ogled my now naked body.

Of course, at this point, my party consisted of six naked college girls cavorting amidst four older (and still fully-clothed) lesbian women who would gladly have turned this into a multi-girl lesbian orgy had Mrs. Morgenstern allowed it. But she alone kept her composure and instead insisted that we end the competitions and let the sleep-over take its course. This resulted in some predictable groaning by both the older & younger ladies alike, but some of the girls were also yawning, so it was probably for the best.

But before we took to our sleeping bags, Camile insisted on all of us taking baths, with Lucille & Officer Bailey both brightening-up considerably and insisting on participating in helping us get cleaned up. Mrs. Morgenstern said fine, and so we each entered the bathtub, two at a time, with Lucille & Officer Bailey happily soaping-up our nude young bodies. It was all quite fun, with six giggling naked girls getting their beautiful bodies bathed and rinsed-off by very willing hands. Camile joined them in drying each of us off and she also insisted on us applying moisterizing lotion to one another's skin before allowing each girl to put on her clean pajamas.

We all then snuggled together, side-by-side in our sleeping bags, with Lucille & Officer Bailey taking their leave, while Mrs. Morgenstern & Camile retired to my bedroom. We girls remained awake for several minutes talking excitedly even after the lights went off. Before I eventually nodded off, I remember kissing beautiful blonde Alisya goodnight. She was in the sleeping bag right next to my own. Our kiss lasted a good thirty seconds! And then little Kat, sleeping on my other side, also wanted a good-night kiss, so I kissed her for an additional half-minute. It was all very nice! My sleep-over party had been hugely successful, and turned out more fun than I'd ever thought possible!

********************************************************

I awoke in the middle of the night because there was a thunderstorm going on outside. All of the other girls remained fast asleep. I quietly got up and tip-toed into my bedroom where I could make out in the dim light Mrs. Morgenstern & Camile asleep in my bed. I stared at them longingly, as I felt a little guilty that I'd spent so little time with them compared with what we usually did when the three of us got together. I decided then & there to join them in bed.

I quietly slipped out of my pajamas, taking off everything, and then climbed in carefully between them without disturbing their slumber. Somehow it just felt deliciously kinky slipping completely nude into their bed without them even knowing. I quickly got comfortable, and very soon dozed off.

But then I was suddenly wide awake again. A female hand with long fingernails was gliding up my bare leg and up the back of my thigh to my naked rump, which it grabbed & squeezed possessively like an eagle's talons clutching its captive prey. As I was facing Mrs. Morgenstern at that moment, I quickly deduced that the hand belonged to Camile. I instinctively arched my back, offering her easier access to my bare bottom. When I turned my head to look at her she shushed me, motioning to Mrs. Morgenstern.

"Let her sleep," she cooed softly in my ear. "I just want to feel your gorgeous ass."

I nodded as her hand continued lovingly fondling & caressing my naked behind, now pressed up against her front, while her lips began softly kissing at my shoulders and nuzzling the back of my neck. Soon she was slowly pulling down the covers, exposing my nude body, with her lips beginning their slow journey down my back while her hands glided to my hips, tugging my rump closer to her. I sighed softly as her lips eventually reached my butt, with her then kissing & gently biting at the curves of my ass. This continued for quite some time.

Eventually I felt her body rising up, as she whispered: "Stay there!" She then quietly got up and went for the bag that held Mrs. Morgenstern's strap-on. It was at that point I realized that Camile was intending to fuck me, right next to her sleeping employer. I really didn't know what else to do, so I instinctively raised my rear end, positioning myself face-down & ass-up as I knew that's how she wanted me. I felt Camile lean down to kiss both of my ass cheeks before then quietly mounting me from behind and silently sliding her strap-on dildo into my awaiting pussy! She then began to rhythmically & deliberately fuck me doggy-style!

I gripped the pillow in front of my, pressing my face into it in an effort to contain my growing excitement. As she continued to pump me back & forth, my breathing increased, and I found myself glancing over at Mrs. Morgenstern. I was surprised to see her eyes wide open as she watched Camile riding me, Camile's hands tightly gripping my hips and ass. How would Mrs. Morgenstern respond to her maid taking such liberties with her slave girl (which is what I was!)

I needn't have worried. A warm smile crossed Mrs, Morgenstern's face, with her hand reaching over to gently caress my face, and murmur: "You look so very beautiful, Kenzi!" She then slowly sat up in bed to watch Camile continue fucking me, before then licking her lips. "You two look incredibly hot together!"

I don't know why I was afraid that she might be angry, as Mrs. Morgenstern has never been the jealous or possessive type. She might later use this an an excuse to sensually spank my ass, but as we both actually enjoy such a punishment it would be no big deal. I love getting spanked by her! While Camile continued to ride me, Mrs. Morgenstern leaned down to softly kiss me on the lips, before then cupping my breasts and squeezing them affectionately. She continued kissing & licking me as Camile soon slowed her exertions to a halt, before then easing her strap-on dildo out of my pussy. She & Mrs. Morgenstern then together positioned me face down with my head still on the pillow so that they could both begin planting warm wet kisses all over my thighs and curvy derriere. I moaned quietly in complete ecstasy.

"Kenzi?" A sleepy voice suddenly spoke my name from the doorway. It was pretty little Kat! She had somehow entered the room without any of us hearing her do so. I froze, but Camile was quick to rise up from the bed and close the bedroom door before then taking the girl's arm and escorting her to join us. "I woke up and you were gone," Kat explained, addressing me.

"It's okay, honey," Camile responded. "Kenzi came in here to be with us for a little while. Tell you what... let's get you out of those pajamas."

And before Kat could respond, Camile began undressing her. In seconds, pretty little Cat was as naked as myself. Mrs. Morgenstern then spoke: "Come over here, honey, so that we can keep you warm!"

I could still hear the rain falling outside as Kat joined us on the big bed, which was now getting decidedly crowded. Mrs. Morgenstern & Camile were both still in their sleepwear, while Kat and I huddled together between them, completely naked. Kat shivered, but was surprisingly unafraid.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing to the strap-on that Camile still had on around her waist.

"It's a toy that women sometime wear when they want to give pleasure to other women," Mrs. Morgenstern quietly explained. "Camile was using it on Kenzi right before you came in. Would you like her to show you how it works?"

"Yes... please," was little Kat's meek reply.

And, with that, Camile then very gently positioned the smaller girl onto her elbows & knees, facing the headboard, and then placed herself immediately behind her.

"You stay still," Camile quietly ordered, "and I'll do all the work, OK?"

Kat nodded, before then adding: "Can I rest my head on Kenzi's lap?"

"Sure," Camile responded, with me then moving myself to where little Kat's face could rest atop my thigh. "Are you ready, pretty girl?"

And as little Kat nodded yes, Camile rubbed some lotion on the strap-on dildo and then very slowly & gently maneuvered it into Kat's pussy from behind, while I stroked the girl's head resting on my lap. Kat gasped only briefly as the dildo penetrated her, before then moaning softly as Camile began slowly rocking her back & forth while clutching tightly to the smaller girl's hips & butt. Kat's face slid up my thigh towards my pussy, with my own hands gently stroking her short hair while she was being fucked from behind by Camile.

"Oooh, this feels good," I heard her cry, as Camile continued to possessively ride her, running one hand up & down the girl's naked back, while her other hand reached down under the smaller girl's abdomen and tummy to grab at her pert little breasts. Kat was breathing hard and appeared to be greatly enjoying the novel sensation of being fucked by an older & more experienced lesbian woman.

"Perhaps that's enough for now," ventured Mrs. Morgenstern, who had been enjoying the show from her excellent vantage point on her side of the bed. "Maybe you'd like to rest?" she asked Kat.

"Yes... thank you," responded the exhausted-looking girl. "That was wonderful!"

And while Camile then slowly removed her strap-on from Kat's prone young body, the pretty girl asked: "Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

"Sure... we'd like that," I answered her question, leaning over to kiss her thigh. "Camile & Mrs. Morgenstern are both very good with this particular toy."

"And we expecially enjoy using it on beautiful young women like yourself," Camile added, leaning down to kiss Kat's back.

"And what about you, Kenzi?" the girl asked me. "Would you ever wear that?"

"Probably not," I replied, truthfully. "I'd much rather be on the receiving end."

"While I'm just the opposite," Mrs. Morgenstern responded with a smile. "And so is Camile. We both love to play with cute young submissive female bodies." And with that she also leaned over to kiss Kat on her lips. Kat & I then embraced & kissed one another while the two older women lovingly fondled & caressed our bare bodies from behind.

After a few wonderful minutes of this, Kat & I were told to put on our pajamas and return to our sleeping bags, which we both obediently did.

********************************************************

Everybody slept in late the next morning, with Caitlyn & Alisya rising earliest to get coffee started before Camile then joined them in preparing breakfast. Fortunately, my refrigerator was well stocked for the occasion as Camile cooked delicious western omelettes for everybody, filled with cheese, mushrooms, and assorted veggies - including some with bacon & sausage in them while others were without, according to request. After washing up, we girls then lounged about the living room, listening to music and dancing with eachother. At one point Camile entertained us with stories from her stripper days, with a few of the girls using the occasion to brush up on their lap-dancing techniques, an art-form to which Camile was always happy instructing pretty younger women.

Nobody wanted to go home, but it was clear by now that the party was over, and so eventually everybody left. The girls departed amidst a good deal of hugging & kissing, including kissing the two older women good-bye, with whom they'd all established a definite bond. The girls begged to be included in any future events of this sort that I might plan, promising to make it even better next time. Little Kat was especially pleased at such a prospect!

"Wait until you see what I wear to your next party," she confided to me with a wink as we embraced our good-bye. "You won't be able to keep your hands off of me!"

No, probably not.

********************************************************

I wasn't expecting to see (or hear from) the girls anytime soon, but Kat called me on my cellphone the very next morning, asking when Camile would be giving me that massage that I'd won in our sexy lap dancing contest.

"The other girls & I would really like to be there for it!"

Although it was supposed to be private, I quickly conferred with Camile, and she agreed to having an audience this one time only, telling me to inform my friends that they could all come over at one o'clock that very afternoon.

"Dallas (Mrs. Morgenstern) is visiting one of her friends in town, so we should have the entire afternoon free!"

Now, while a nude massage is always going to be hotter when you're alone with a dominant lesbian masseuse (like Camile), the idea of the girls returning here promised an afternoon of fun, and so I jokingly told Camile that she'd have to behave herself. She then pointed out: "it's a NUDE massage, young lady, so guess again," winking and laughing at me. "In any case, I'll enjoy seeing all of those pretty friends of yours again."

And so that very afternoon we were all once again assembled in my living room, casually dressed, mostly in jeans & t-shirts. Camile had on her usual sweat-pants and a t-shirt that she'd purchased at a Melissa Etheridge concert way back in the late 90's or early 2000's (she doesn't remember dates very well!) And, of course, I was wearing short-shorts & a tank top, knowing that I wouldn't be wearing anything soon enough.

Camile served all of my friends & myself an iced-wine concoction to sip on as they settled into chairs surrounding her portable massage table that she'd set-up in the middle of the room. When the appointed time arrived, she motioned for me to come forward and indicated that I should begin removing my clothing, to the undisguised glee of my friends.

"Everything?" I asked, actually feeling a twinge of stage fright at that moment, what with everybody sitting there eagerly watching me, their eyes bright with anticipation.

"Everything," Camile repeated. "And take your time, Kenzi - I believe that our audience would enjoy watching you slowly disrobe... wouldn't you, ladies?"

Of course, they immediately clapped and/or nodded assent, with Camile then reaching over to the stereo which was soon playing sensual music from her mostly lesbian-themed playlist. I smiled and began removing my top as my girlfriends & Camile hooted and clapped excitedly. Of course, it all-too-quickly became a sexy striptease, with Emma even hissing: "wiggle that sexy ass," before Autumn then got up and, grabbing at my waist, began pulling down my panties with her teeth! That certainly got some applause!

Of course, once I was completely nude, Camile abruptly ended my impromptu performance which she dismissed as something better suited for a Gentlemen's club, and motioned for me to climb up onto her table, which she'd covered with a large beach towel. She patted/caressed my butt as I got into position. I thought that perhaps she'd then cover my body with another, smaller towel, but no such luck. She instead had me to lie down on my stomach atop a cushioned bolster that she'd placed beneath my lower waist to keep my ass perched up higher than the rest of my body. Her hands then began to gently-but-firmly rub my nude body lying before her while she licked her lips. Camile always licks her lip before touching me. Her hands are very special, by the way! That woman gives an exceptionally good massage, but this particular one was more 'sensual' than most. Her fingernails dug deeply into my shoulders, back, legs & calves, with her paying extra special attention to my curvy butt, caressing, fondling, squeezing, & lovingly rubbing it! She then got a cheer from the girls watching when she suddenly leaned down to affectionately kiss my upturned rump, which was also a pleasant surprise for me, and my expression must have made that apparent as I could hear laughter from the girls! "Again," one of them (I think it was Caitlyn) shouted, with Camile winking at her before then slapping my butt and kissing it again.

Then the older woman began applying the hot oil which she'd heated up earlier on the stove, and it felt truly amazing! Again, her hands were everywhere, but especially on my ass. I'd say that fully half of her massage was primarily a sensual butt massage. But I certainly wasn't complaining. At one point, she slowly pulled me up into a kneeling position, and removing the bolster, gently turned me over onto my back, and proceeded to massage my face, breasts, stomach, legs, and even my pussy. Of course, the girls gasped when her fingers appeared to slip inside my vagina, as my body lurched involuntarily. But as this wasn't a sex-show, Camile didn't try to masturbate me, but continued running her oiled fingers all over my nude prone frame instead.

At one point, after she'd been sensually massaging my front for several minutes, I heard Camile's voice asking one of the girls: "Would you like to try it?"

I opened my eyes and glanced over to see pretty little Kat leaping out of her chair with bright eyes and an excited look on her face before turning to me and smiling. "Yes, please," adding: "I'd like to do it!"

"You can either massage her front or back," Camile offered, with little Kat licking her lips before responding.

"I want her ass," she said, sounding surprisingly predatory, I thought.

"Turn over, Kenzi," Camile then ordered, re-positioning the cushioned bolster for me to lie atop. "She's all yours," she then said to Kat with a smile.

The pretty girl was beaming as she put some of the hot oil on her hands and immediately began rubbing my butt. No, she wasn't the experienced masseuse that Camile is, but her enthusiasm made up for that. Her hands caressed my thighs before then slowly creeping up over the curve of my ass, which she squeezed before going back down to my legs again, with her then again affectionately squeezing my tushie. "I love this," she whispered in my ear, as her fingers continued their exploration of every inch of my rump.

I soon heard her asking Camile something, with me only picking up the words "mouth" and "oil," but Camile's response was clear: "Sure thing... but let me get you a warm wet wash cloth first."

A bit later, Kat was wiping oil off of my butt with the washcloth, with me wondering why. And then I felt her lips on my ass. Of course, the other girls cheered loudly while Camile laughed: "You go, girl!" Kat lovingly kissed my butt again, and then again. By now the uproar was getting louder, as Alisya & Caitlyn demanded a chance to also kiss my naked rear end, echoed by Emma & Autumn.

"Settle down, girls," Camile's voice arose above the din. "Why don't we instead conduct an instructional class right here & now on the art of giving a sensual massage?"

When the girls voiced their approval, Camile turned and ordered Autumn and Caitlyn to begin helping Alisya and Emma to disrobe. Then she ordered me and Kat to begin laying down several of the large beach towels she'd held in reserve over the furniture and rug. "We can't allow oil to get everywhere," she insisted. "Girls, don't make a mess of the living room!"

That was followed by a chorus of "we won't," as Camile then ordered myself, Emma, & Alisya to lie down naked, on either our front or our backs. We all chose to lie on our stomachs. Camile then assigned Caitlyn to massage me, Autumn to massage Emma, and little Kat to massage Alisya.

"Unless you ladies want to get oil on your clothing, it might be best if you got naked, as well," Camile urged. All three of the still-clothed girls took the hint. Very soon we had a situation involving three nude young women rubbing hot oil onto the nude bodies of three other nude young women. Camile was the only person in the room still fully clothed, as she supervised the various massage techniques being employed. "Caress her ass more gently," she urged Autumn, and: "use a bit less oil so it won't get everywhere."