My Lesbian Sugar Mama Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, everybody was basically massaging everybody, and those parts of the body that they weren't massaging they were kissing. Everyone was having a lot of fun, including Camile. At one point, I felt her squeezing my own ass as I was bending over to kiss Emma's beautiful breasts. Of course, we were getting oil all over one another, including in our hair and mouths. "We're going to need to begin washing up, ladies," Camile suddenly announced in the midst of it all, to predictable groans.

She then took us, one-by-one, into the bathroom to begin bathing each of us with warm soapy water to completely remove all of the massage oil. It was a difficult procedure, but I believe that Camile enjoyed it immensely, getting to lather up six beautiful nude young college girls and then rinse each of us off. I stayed behind to collect all of the towels in a basket, and was therefore the last girl to enter the tub. Camile appeared very pleased as she bathed me, kissing me on the lips and saying "this was perhaps my best day ever!"

Of course, my girlfriends all loved it, as well, and I can say with confidence that each girl left that day with a far greater appreciation for the beautiful bodies of one another than they'd had before this very memorable weekend started!

********************************************************

"Unacceptable," Mrs. Morgenstern lamented, upon returning home. "Here I am, gone for only a couple of hours, and in my absence you have a nude lesbian massage oil orgy inside my condo?"

"it wasn't exactly an orgy," I tried to explain. "The girls simply practiced a little bit on each other after watching Camile massaging me!"

"I don't want to hear about it," Mrs. Morgenstern retorted. "And you're delicious butt is going to pay the price for my frustration, Kenzi dear!"

"Me? What did I do wrong?"

"Nothing, except for being leggy & beautiful, and in possession of that perfect ass," she said as she then turned on the stereo and put in her stripper music DVD. "You're now going to give me a sexy lap dance, with me slapping that gorgeous butt of yours if I'm not entirely satisfied!"

"Yes, ma'am," I responded, realizing that I had no say in the matter. Mrs. Morgenstern had missed watching six beautiful college girls cavorting nude in her own condo, and now she was going to take it out on me!

"And Camile," Mrs. Morgenstern continued, speaking to her maid: "unpack my strap-on and lay it on the bed. I'll be needing it shortly."

Camile smiled sympathetically at me as I began undressing.

I'm pleased to report that when everything was over Mrs. Morgenstern left happy and fully satisfied.

********************************************************

After she & Camile were on their way back to Latrelle I finished putting everything back to normal and my attention turned to midterm exams, which were fast approaching, and I had a lot of studying to do. So far this semester. Mrs. Shimatsu had done an excellent job of keeping me ahead in my studies. In case you don't remember her, Mrs. Shimatsu is the retired professor at State that Mrs. Morgenstern had arranged to be my personal tutor. They both attended college together back in the eighties, and both women also shared a mutual enjoyment for the bodies of pretty younger women like myself. In fact, one of the pre-requisites that Mrs. Shimatsu had insisted upon before agreeing to tutor me was my always wearing one of those extremely short plaid schoolgirl skirts during all of our private study-sessions. She enjoyed looking at my legs, she said, and after we finished she usually enjoyed caressing them, as well. She would kiss me while running her hand up my thighs to the matching thong panties that I wore underneath! I suppose it's a Japanese fetish-thing more than anything else. Her special name for me was her 'blonde goddess' while she'd plant loving kisses on my legs & ass.

Anyway, it turned out I did exceptionally well on all of my exams, so well that I begged Mrs. Morgenstern that we do something special for my tutor. Mrs. Morgenstern responded by buying her a pair of beautiful jade earrings for me to present to her. I felt, however, that I needed to do something more, and explained to Mrs. Shimatsu that if she ever needed any kind of a special favor from me, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

Interestingly enough, she did.

Mrs. Shimatsu told me about a female cousin she grew up with named Akiza, who was approximately her same age. Akiza, she said, was from the Ishikawa prefecture of Japan, and two years ago had hosted her for a two week visit, where she said she'd had a wonderful time.

"My cousin Akiza," she explained further, "shares my interest in being around beautiful young women like yourself, and while I was in Japan we went to a nyotaimori restaurant for dinner."

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Nyotaimori involves customers eating sushi off of the naked body of a young woman," she said, a bit embarrassed. "It was my first experience of such a thing, but I enjoyed it immensely. It is very popular in Japan, and the young woman lying naked on our table was quite pretty!"

"You ate dinner off of the body of a naked girl? That sounds seriously kinky,"

"Yes, I suppose it was."

"And you, her customers, were women as well," I exclaimed. "Whatever did the girl think of that?"

"Pretty girls employed at nyotaimori restaurants don't choose their customers," she responded. "They are delightfully submissive at all times with whomever is dining off of their pretty bodies!"

"Well, I can't imagine restaurants over here ever allowing such a thing!"

"No, perhaps not," she continued. "But my cousin is visiting me here in two weeks, and I'd kind of like to do something especially nice like that for her, and I was thinking how perhaps you might help me!"

"Yes, whatever you'd like!" I said, without realizing where she was going with this. "I'm all yours!"

"That's excellent," she said with a smile. "I'm an accomplished enough cook and can make several delicious dishes. What I'd really like to do is to stage a nyotaimori dinner in my own home for my cousin. I already know what I'd like to serve, but what I especially need is a beautiful nude young women on whom to serve it!"

"Oh," I said, suddenly realizing that she meant me.

"You'd be perfect, Kenzi," she explained earnestly, "what with your beautiful silky smooth skin, youthful complexion, and lovely blonde hair, pulled back into a pony-tail, of course, to keep it out of the sushi!"

"So... I'd be lying there completely naked, while you & Akiza eat dinner off of me?"

"Yes, that about sums it up!"

Well, to make a long story short, I soon agreed to everything she asked, as I think we both knew I would. Mrs. Shimatsu had been extremely helpful to me academically, and if being a submissive nyotaimori girl was what it took to show my appreciation then that's what I'd do. On the appointed night I arrived at her home in a simple white skirt, with her telling me the first thing we needed to do was wash me completely, so thoroughly, in fact, that you could eat dinner off of me (which is exactly what was going to happen!) Mrs. Shimatsu herself scrubbed me squeaky clean in her large turquoise bathtub.

After drying me off, she lightly sprayed my body with an olive oil solution designed to keep food particles from sticking to me. Then she brought me into her dining room where she'd place a large cushioned pad on which to lay my nude body for the feast. In her experience back in Japan, the young female model was usually lying on her back. But, as Mrs. Shimatsu explained, Japanese girls are far more disciplined for this sort of thing, and so she thought it might be better if I were to lie on my stomach.

"That way she'll also be treated to the sight of your delicious ass throughout our meal," Mrs. Shimatsu explained with a twinkle in her eye. "You'll see... it will bring much pleasure to us both!"

To add a special 'kinky' element, my tutor also decided to secure both my wrists & ankles with red silken cords that she kept for special occasions, securing my wrists to one end of the table while my ankles were bound at the other end.

"This will present an image of you being our captive slavegirl for the evening," she laughed. "Trust me, my cousin Akiza will appreciate it and be delighted!"

So there I was, secured & bound and completely nude atop Mrs. Shimatsu's large teak dining room table, while she then very carefully placed prepared sushi delicasies atop my back, my thighs, and my curvy rump. To add to the implied 'slavery' element she also placed a red ball-gag in my mouth which would keep me from speaking. We worked out a secret code for me to signal to her if I needed her immediate attention, at which point she'd immediately release me.

Mrs. Shimatsu hadn't prepared a very large meal, pointing out that nyotaimori is more about feeding the erotic appetite than it is feeding the stomach. "Also, the less food blocking the view of your gorgeous young body the more delicious you'll appear!" She then took the time to carefully draw several written Japanese characters upon my naked body with a tiny brush using her secret tomato/oyster/honey sauce as paint. "Akiza will love these!"

With the ball gag in my mouth I couldn't very well ask what those characters said, but I guessed I'd find out soon enough! In any case. Mrs. Shimatsu appeared proud of her work, even taking several quick photos of me on her cell phone so as to remember this occasion.

Her cousin arrived at her door shortly thereafter, with Mrs. Shimatsu immediately escorting her to the guest room she'd be staying in so as to leave her things and wash up for dinner. It was aabout five minutes later that I heard Akiza's cry of delight as she entered the dining room and saw yours truly, trussed up and lying nude across the table. She was clearly overjoyed at the erotic dinner party that Mrs. Shimatsu had planned.

"Wherever did you find such a beautiful nyotaimori girl here in America?" she gushed. Akiza spoke excellent English with only a trace of a Japanese accent. "I had no idea such submissive young women existed in America!"

"I got her especially for you," Mrs. Shimatsu proudly replied. "I remember what you said that day when we saw that beautiful blonde girl on the beach in a tiny bikini, and how desirable you said her body looked!"

"Well, it looks as if you found her and brought her here for me," the other woman happily replied, her eyes devouring me before the meal had even started. "I thank you from the heart, dearest cousin!" Mrs. Shimatsu bowed, with both women then seating themselves on either side of me, Japanese style.

Anyway, as dinner progressed, they used their chopsticks to remove sushi from atop my legs, back, and ass. It was at this point that I discovered what the Japanese characters written upon my body in Mrs. Shimatsu's dipping-sauce said, which included phrases that translated to: "delicious," "kiss me," and "enjoy me" with Akiza happily doing all of them. Her lips & tongue were both becoming particularly acquainted very intimately with my ass!

During the conversation which ensued, I also learned that Akiza was an academic, just like her cousin, teaching Japanese history & mythology in her home country. At one point during the meal, she compared me with a young European woman who had found herself all alone in Japan back in the mid-1600's. Mara Neidlin was a girl from the Netherlands whose father owned & captained his own merchant vessel. On a fateful voyage to the far east in which he'd brought along his daughter to witness the spice trade, his ship was instead waylaid by pirates in the straits of Molucca. Her father was killed in the encounter, with Mara finding herself a captive of Malay pirates, who then quickly sold her to a passing Portugese vessel, which continued sailing on its way to the port of Edo in Japan. There, the powerful but aging Daimyo had a strong-willed daughter named Minamori, who, upon hearing of the young captive European woman, purchased the girl for herself from the unscrupulous Portugese who found the gold being offered too much to resist. Mara was taken from the ship to the palace, washed by female servants, and then brought to Lady Minamori's bed chambers to serve as a pleasure slave. In the end, the girl came to embrace her new life as the beloved plaything of the dominant Japanese noblewoman, who in turn enjoyed possessing the European girl very much, teaching her both the language and the art of being submissive to another woman. When Mara's family later tried to purchase her back, the girl reportedly chose to remain where she was, as Lady Minamori's bedslave.

"The tale has a sad ending," Akiza regretfully concluded, "as a violent earthquake shook the region a few years later, destroying most of the palace, including the chambers where Lady Minamori & her slavegirl slept, killing them both. The noblewoman's nephew later built a fountain on the spot to honor the memory of his aunt, with several visitors later saying it was haunted by the ghost of Lady Minamori and a beautiful nude younger woman walking beside her, said to be Mara."

Akiza & Mrs. Shimatsu sat in silence for a moment, as if to honor the memory of Lady Minamori and the beautiful girl with whom she'd died, before then returning to complimenting & licking my nude body, now no longer covered by so many delicasies. Akiza, in particular, laughingly dipped her finger into the spiced dressing bowl, creating small droplings all over my thighs and ass which she then delighted in licking off with her lips & tongue. She did the same thing with sprinkled drops of the Sake rice wine being served with the meal, into the small of my back, along with my butt & legs, sensually licking it off, as well.

"Remember," Mrs. Shimatsu reminisced, "how you and I used to play games together when we were young, re-creating those stories we'd been told?"

"Yes, I do," Akiza laughingly responded, and then, after a pause: "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Why not we re-create Lady Minamori's introducing her slavegirl Mara into the palace?" Mrs. Shimatsu exclaimed! "You can be the noblewoman, while I'll be a female servant, with Kenzi here being the beautiful, newly-purchased European girl!"

"How fun," Akiza cried. "Oh, yes, let's do that!"

Of course, I wasn't consulted about playing the role of Mara, but then again, I'm pretty sure that Mrs. Shimatsu knew full well that I'd accept, as it sounded both kinky & fun! Also, after lying completely nude in my bound state before these two older Japanese women, who had been ogling my body for the greater part of an hour, the idea was a huge turn on!

Akiza was dispatched to her guest room to take on the role of the powerful Lady Minamori, while I was untied, ungagged, and escorted by Mrs. Shimatsu into her bathroom to be once again bathed in her tub in preparation for my initiation as the property of the Japanese noblewoman who had just purchased me from Portugese traders.

"Thank you for agreeing to this, Kenzi," my tutor said with all sincerity. "I'm sure that my cousin will enjoy this bit of erotic role-playing immensely!"

Actually, I hadn't agreed to anything, but decided that after hearing her story I must experience firsthand what pretty young Mara faced all of those years ago in a strange & foreign land.

Once Mrs. Shimatsu had bathed me and dried me off, she then sprinkled my body with scented lavender water, and then handed me a much-too-small towel to wear that only just barely covered my body, before then directing me towards her guest room where the proud 'noblewoman' awaited the arrival of her newly-purchased slavegirl.

"Enter," I heard Akiza's voice say.

Mrs. Shimatsu then gently pushed me forward, announcing: "Your beautiful slave has been prepared for your pleasure, Lady Minamori."

Akiza was sitting imperiously on the side of the bed as I slowly walked into the room. "Come closer, slave," she ordered in a commanding voice. "You need not be afraid of me, as I am here to protect you now."

I nodded, not knowing what else to do or say.

"You are very beautiful, slave," she said, pulling off my towel, leaving me completely naked before her. She stared hungrily at my nude body. I realized then that she'd been looking at my backside all evening at the dinner table, and that this was her first good look at me from the front. She appeared to be very much pleased. She began slowly running the backs of her fingers up & down my belly before her fingers then reached up to cup my breasts. "These look quite delicious."

The next thing I knew, without warning, my right breast was in her mouth, followed seconds later by my left breast, both of which she kissed & sucked upon ravenously. Her arms circled about my waist with her hands grasping my compliant bottom and pulling me closer towards her. She then stood up to embrace and kiss me on my parted lips. It was at that moment I felt the strap-on she'd afixed around her abdomen. I tried stepping back, but she held me fast as she passionately covered my mouth with her own. I moaned involuntarily, not resisting, but she must have suspected otherwise, as she then directed her 'servant' (Mrs. Shimatsu) to retrieve the red silken cords from the dining table so as to once again secure my wrists, binding me this time to her bedpost, to prevent my trying to run away.

"My beautiful young slavegirl hasn't yet been properly trained," she mused with a dark smile. "I will begin her instruction immediately."

"And how exactly would you prefer I position her, Lady Minamori?" Mrs. Shimatsu asked with a smile. "Face down or on her back?"

"I've been staring at this girl's luscious butt all through dinner," Akiza responded, breaking character. "I'd much prefer seeing her on her knees with this delicious ass perched upwards towards me!"

And so Mrs. Shimatsu quickly tied my wrists together with her red silken cords to the bedpost, before also re-inserting the ball gag into my mouth. She then directed me to keep my face in the pillow while my derriere remained positioned for my mistress's pleasure. Akiza nodded approvingly before then laughingly slapping my butt several times as if to assert her dominance over me. I could only whimper in response as she proceeded to then slowly mount me from behind. I closed my eyes and waited for her to insert her strap-on into my already-moistened vagina. But first she paused to lean down and begin affectionately kissing my upturned rump. "You're so very beautiful," she lovingly whispered, licking & nibbling my butt. "And you now belong to me!"

Seconds later she then rose up again and this time I felt her strap-on slide its way into my pussy.

This woman had clearly had other girls before in this fashion, as she knew exactly what she was doing. Her hands possessively grabbed my ass with her long manicured fingernails digging into the flesh of my hips while she began pumping me slowly and deliberately. She also had a very dominant way of slapping my butt while fucking me in her very possessive manner. "I love this girl," she exclaimed to Mrs. Shimatsu, who appeared amused at my being taken so forcefully by another woman from behind.

"What an excellent slavegirl she would have made for some wealthy, powerful mistress," she dreamingly observed. "And what dominant older woman wouldn't want to possess a beautiful young blonde girl like this?"

I was pleased to see things going so well, but Akiza wasn't anywhere near finished with me just yet. After she had finished taking me doggy-style, she flipped me over so that she could now fuck me from the front, afterwards kissing and sucking on my breasts, before then sliding her mouth slowly down my chest, across my taut stomach, and then directly to my vagina, as she forcefully pulled my legs apart and slipped her tongue deep inside my pussy! My body bucked with pleasure, but her hands grasped me tightly, while the silken cords held my wrists in place over my head while she enjoyed my body to its fullest extent!